Be my fake girlfriend? Sarawa...

By Cuttiecat72

I haven't seen any Sarawat x reader and I would like to give the others a treat ofc. I know that everyone has... More

Why Can't I Have Some Peace And Quiet?
It's You?!
What Just Happened?
Who Are You?!
Freshy Night
You Know Him/Her?
The Wild Game Of Cat And Mouse
Be My Boyfriend!
In The Same... Club?
Initiation Night
Damn, Practices.
Deal.
I've Done My Part
Have Lunch With Me.
His Place
New Members And What Now?
Encounter With Fans And A Broken Guitar
Apologies Through Cakes
I'll Let You Grab My Boobs
Sarawat Expo
Altermajeeb And Where Have You Been?
Youuu Can Grab My Booooobs
It's A Love Song
Oh You're Staying The Night As Well?
Family Reunion: 1
Family Reunion: 2
Family Reunion: 3
Family Reunion: Conclusion
Stingy Af
A Share Of An Intoxicated Kiss
Forgotten Night And Food Reviews
I Am Reserved
It Was All Fake?
"- you Jerk..."
Making It Up
Jealous

Sleepover

1.5K 75 16
By Cuttiecat72

(Y/n) P.O.V

It's a Wednesday and classes are over. I head straight to Old Kwang's canteen to help her out and get distracted from the events that happened.

"Old Kwaaang."

"Tsk. Stop wailing child. You're back again even though I told you to stop coming."

"Ehh I knooow you miss me. Seriously, no one's taking the shift every Wednesday night to help you out. Why don't you hire someone?" I suggest to her.

"I have been, but they aren't up for pulling an all nighter every Wednesday." she has a scowl on her face.

"Ahh, well someone will eventually pick that up. For now, I'll stick with you though." Smiling at her.

"Whatever child. I don't need help."

"Whatever you say Old Kwang. Anyway for the soup of the day it's going to be Sinigang. A Filipino dish that tastes sour. Good for sobering up." I inform her.

"Ahh just make sure it's not too sour."

"Pfft. Don't worry I'll add a bit of spice in it." Placing the ingredients on the kitchen table, I start my work.

As the sky darkens, the people start to pile in the canteen. Everyone order different food but never miss out the soup of the day.

"Miss! Can we have seconds?" a customer from a table calls out.

"Me too!"

I smile and continue to serve everyone.

-time skip-

"Child. You can go home now." Old Kwang enters the kitchen. I just finish washing the last remaining dishes. "I'll close up the shop."

"Hmm? Sure thing. You take care Old Kwang." walking over to her and I hug her. I then let go, and walk to my car. I start the car and drive off.

Stopping by a convenient store, I exit the car and buy two cups of coffee, a cake roll, and a ham sandwich. I then enter my car and drive off again.

As I arrive at the destination, I park my car and exit the vehicle. Walking over to the park bench. I sit beside an old man.

"Here," I hand over the sandwich and coffee. "I don't have anyone to accompany me right now. Would it be okay if you join me?" I ask him.

"Thank you!" He accepts it. "What brings you here child?" the old man turns to me.

"Just... Clearing my head. That's all." I take a sip of my coffee.

"Ahh, it seems like a lot. of thoughts have been bothering you?"

"Maybe, I'm not even sure what's happening anymore." I admit.

"Don't worry too much. It will do you no good. Let all the opportunity come into your life and you can choose the options that are given to you."

"Hmm…"

I look at the time and see that it's already 4am in the morning.

"Ahh, would you look at that. It's already 4am." I finish my coffee and food. "Thank you for your time Old Man." I then give him a brown paper bag and two cents.

"Call the number in there and tell them 'The weather looks gloomy today.' Then tell them your location and wait for them." I tell him. He looks at me and nods his head. Taking the paper bag from me.

"Take care child. I know you'll make the right decision."

I bow my head and walk away.

Walking back into my car, I start it and drive back to the condo. It's been a long night. Nothing much happened yesterday asides from Sarawat staying at my place. But I just feel like going into a shutdown for a moment to clear my head.

Arriving into my unit, I enter and head straight to my bedroom. I should start packing I guess. Every existing god knows that I take long to pack because I make sure I bring every essential need.

-time skip-

I arrive at school late of course. But now it's break time and I'm hanging out with my friends. They are discussing other topics, and I didn't seem to listen.

"-ight (y/n)?" Phuak looks at me.

"Huh? What was that?"

"Aish, I said if Tine wants to get a new girlfriend, he should stop hitting on girls who like Sarawat." Phuak repeats.

"Oh, yeah sure." I just nod.

"What's wrong now (n/n)? We know full well when you don't listen to our conversation, something is bothering you." Fong sits beside me.

"Now tell us what's going on in that mind of yours." Tine adds.

I look at them and sigh. I have no idea as to why I feel heavy? When I should feel at least abit excited.

"Well I don't know also." I admit to them. "I just feel heavy? Anyway, I'll be absent for three days next week."

"Why's that?" Ohm asks.

"Sarawat's family reunion. It's time for me to hold up my end of the deal." I tell them. They all nod their heads.

"Why don't we have a drink then?" offers Fong.

"Eh? Again? Come on Fong. I still remembered you kicking me from the stairs." Tine groans.

"Pfft.. What?" I look at Tine. "Fong kicked you? When was this?"

"When we went out for drinks to console him. After Sarawat's friends drop us off, Fong kicks me on the stairs. That sure sobered me up." Tine tells me.

I laugh at this. "Damn, that's priceless! Haha."

"We don't have class tomorrow. How about we hang out at Tine's room tonight?" Ohm suggests. Tine just groans.

"My room again?"

"Well how about my place for tonight?" I offer.

They all look at me.

"Yeah we haven't been at your place." Ohm says.

"So (n/n)'s place then?"

"I'll pick you guys up later then at your dorms. I don't have music club for today since their busy with the upcoming concert." I stand up and brush my skirt. "Well, I'll see you later. I have to go somewhere."

They all nod their heads and wave at me.

-time skip-

I pick up the boys from the dorm, and they pile in the car.

"Yesss!" Phuak claps.

"Woohoo! Overnight!" Ohm cheers.

"It's been a while since we had one at your place (n/n)!" Fong ruffles my hair as I drive.

"Heyyy I won't see if you mess my hair."

"I can't waaaait to eat your cooking!" Phuak drools dreamily.

"Aish! You keep on hogging all the food whenever (n/n) cooks!" Tine pouts.

I laugh at their behavior. It truly is fun to be with them. We arrive at the condominium, and they all step out of the car with their backpacks.

"Woaaah." Fong is amazed.

"Shit!" Ohm curses.

"You live here?" Phuak gapes at me.

"You changed places again?" Tine asks.

"Yes, this is where I temporarily live and yes i changed places because the last place is far away from the university." I answer their questions. "Now come on, wait till you guys see the unit I'm in."

I lead them inside the building, and they're in awe. I just giggle at their reactions, and we enter the elevator. Arriving at my floor, I lead them to my unit.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I open the door and enter. They follow and I see their reaction.

"Woah, (n/n). This is.." Ohm starts

"So awesome." Phuak finishes.

"I'll go ring them up to bring futons, and we'll sleep on the living room." I tell them, walking over to the phone and calling the front desk to request some futons. They tell me they'll have it up in 10 minutes.

"Sooo guys! What do you wanna do first?" I clasp my hands together.

"Why don't we change into our pajamas first?" Fong suggests.

"Well I only have to bathrooms here. Sooo Fong and Phuak can use the one here and Tine, Ohm, and I will use the one in my bedroom. Of course, we'll wait for the other to finish. Not go in all at once." I complete it. Knowing they'll tease me.

They all nod their heads and take out their onesie.

"You guys! You still kept the onesie I gave to you last Christmas?" I look at them.

"Yeah, we're waiting for occasions like this to use the onesie." Tine tells me.

-time skip-

We all form a circle and sitting on the futon, playing cards and of course in our onesie. A plate of whip cream at the center of the circle.

We're playing uno and the only people left are Phuak and Tine. It's getting a bit intense as either of them have a few cards left.

"UNO!" Tine shouts and place down the card.

"Noooo!" Phuak shouts as we all look at him with smirks on our face. He tries to get away but Fong and Ohm holds him down.

"Now!" They both shout at Tine and I. We both look at each other and nod in agreement. I scoop up a good handful of whip creme and so does Tine. Then we smack it on Phuak's face.

"Mffmhmm!" Phuak struggles. They both let go of him and we all laugh.

"You should see yourself in a mirror!" laughs Fong, pointing at Phuak's face. Phuak just pouts.

"Aish I should've drop the plus 4 when I had the chance!"

"Sucks to be you then." I stick my tongue out to him.

"I'll get you on the next game (n/n)!" He says out loud.

"Oh yeah? I'll pass the next few games, I'll start cooking dinner." I stand up and leave them.

"That's unfair!" Phuak wails.

“Yeah? Or do you want no dinner?” I tease.

"Phuaaaak!" The boys call out his name with a tone of warning.

"Hehe of course not... Come on guys let's play." He gathers the boys and they play another game. I just shake my head because of their behavior.

I then start to prepare dinner. For dinner, I'm cooking chicken curry, and the left over marinated pork belly. I accidentally put in too much pork belly during lunch time when I was cooking for my lunch. Also adding mashed potato and mac and cheese.

Damn that's alot to cook. Eh, I'll just drag the other guy who loses on the game their playing. With that thought in mind I start to prepare the ingredients.

-time skip-

Heck! It took me 1 hour and a half, and the boys too shift in helping me to actually finish cooking. I also asked for sushi from the front desk. They help me set up the table and the food.

I see them look longily at the food and then hear their stomach grumble.

"Well? Let's dig in!" the boys, each grab a plate and pick a food.

We gather around the table just eating and enjoying telling stories.

Minutes pass and countless of stories and food being consumed. Everyone is full.

"Ahh! You always cook great meals (n/n)!" Phuak praises me.

"That's because you're always hogging them Phuak." Fong glares at him. The others laugh and agree.

"Whatever." Phuak mutters.

"Come on now guys." rolling my eyes at them. "There was plenty of food going around. And don't blame Phuak, because I've seen you also hogging food with him Fong."

Fong blushes and looks away.

"Aish, is anyone going to help me with the dishes? And who's going to cover the food on the table?" I start to gather the used items on the table and place them in the kitchen sink.

"I'll help." Ohm volunteers to help with the dishes.

"I'll cover the food." Fong offers.

"Thanks guys. Now the two of you can either sweep and mop the floor." pointing at the two boys.

They both turn to each other and discuss who gets to do what chore. I return to Ohm's side and I dry the dishes while he washes them.

After we finish the clean up. We gather around the futon again this time with drinks and the buzzed card game.

Halfway through the game of course some of us are tipsy since the cards that keep on appearing makes us drink shots. Seeing as this will only make all of us drunk, we try another game.

This time it's a card game that has consequences. Of course, the one who loses will get to have a marker drawn on their face. Tine is the first one to lose, then me, Fong, Phuak, and last is Ohm. Oh we scribble alot on his face since he's the last one to lose.

"Guys!" calling their attention over. "Let's take a selfie." taking out my phone and switching it to front cam.

The boys get behind me and pose. Click. We check the picture and it's adorable! I post it on IG with the caption. 'They may be idiots. But they are my adorable idiots 😝😂' and tagging the boys.

"Aweee group hug!" Ohm tackles me and the rest follow. This ended up with me on the bottom.

"Get... Off!" I try pushing them away. They laugh and get off of me.

"(n/n) I think it's time for beauty hour!" Tine tells me.

"Ah? Let me go get the new face masks I bought." I walk over to my room but stop half way. "Do you guys wanna wash your face or...?"

"Nah, we'll just keep the scribbles on." Fong replies.

I enter my room and grab the paper bag on my table. Walking out of the room I see the boys checking out movies in Netflix.

"What're we watching?" I ask them, sitting beside Fong.

"Horror!" Ohm replies.

"Really? You won't scream like a girl?" Tine teases.

"N-no." Ohm looks to the side. "You're the one who screams like a girl."

"Whatever you two." rolling my eyes at their behavior. "Here's the face mask. It looks like a panda!" they each take the face mask.

Tearing open and applying it on our face. Looking at the boys face I can't help but laugh.

"HAHA! You guys look weird."

"Yeah? Well you look weird too!"

"Let's take a boomerang!" Ohm suggests. We agree and I take out my phone again. Using the boomerang app.

"3 2 1." I count down.

We all make wacky faces.

I then click save and post it on my IG story.

"I found it!" Fong shouts. Startling the others.

"Found what?" Phuak looks at Fong.

"Pee Mak! That's what we're going to watch." He smiles.

"Sure!" we agree. But out of the corner of my eye, I see Ohm unsettled. I sit in between Tine and him. The other boys make popcorn and I just wait for them. They also bring us drinks like soda. Of course, I have extra metal straws in my cutlery drawer. That's what we use, because save the turtles.

All throughout the movie, we scream and jump at the jumpscares.

The next movie they play is a love story but I forgot the title. The others end up falling asleep. Only me and Tine are awake at this point. Turning off the T.V and walking into my room to grab a thick blanket. I cover it to the sleeping boys.

I look around and I don't see Tine anywhere. He must be at the balcony. Walking into my bedroom, I head straight for the balcony. There he is, just staring into the night sky.

"Tine?" Calling out softly.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hello Reader! Author Cat here. Whaaaat? A chapter without Sarawat? This is the first part of the independent chapter. As you can see it's not set with the series. But of course I make sure that it will fit in. Stay tuned as there will be a few chapters before we return to the series main plot. But for now just enjoy and read.

BTW! Someone requested that I make a THARN X reader or Mew X reader. Should I make one? I'm still not going to write one now. But I'm still thinking about it. It actually surprised me that some requested. I thought to myself "Is this the start of me, making x readers?" I mean to be honest, I don't see myself that good. I'm just going with the plot of the series and trying to insert some of my ideas. Also I haven't watched the series yet, so maybe after I finish this book, should I create another one? Probably by the time I make one, there will be others who already made one, but that won't discourage me. It'll just be a sign that I have to somewhat make the plot I insert, seem more interesting? I still haven't figured it out, but we will find out in the near future if I do make one. Tell me your thoughts about it though.

PLEASE vote, leave a comment and share it with your friends. I appreciate the comments as always and enjoy replying to you.

As always stay safe and hydrated. Practice social distancing and wash your hands! Eat healthy foods! Wear your face mask!!!! I love you💙✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.5K 12
Thirteen years later, lovesick Tine Teepakorn met arrogant Sarawat Gunthithanon and decided his childhood best friend had changed so much. Or so he t...
54.6K 2.6K 42
The cause of misunderstanding is not only lack of communication but also the secrets involved with you and your family. So let's see how they solve i...
10.1K 591 17
Joongdunk & Pondphuwin college fic Joong and Dunk grew up as enemies. They hated each other's guts.They competed with each other in everything: who g...
13.1K 540 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...