BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 19

5K 237 22
By kimchiii_v

"Taehyung what is that???" she exclaimed her forehead creasing.

"Can't you see it's a pancake" he said showing her what he had done.

It will be an insult to the pancake family if you call what he did as a pancake. It looked like the base of a vessel when it's overly heated, black.

"Uhhh taehyung from which angle does it look like pancake??" She gave an awkward smile.

"from all angles" he said and poured the batter on the pan.

Well she was a bad cook too but he was worst. She took the spatula from his hand and made an attempt to turn it.

Suga and namjoon arrived early in the morning and were taking rest while others were in their respective rooms. They had asked them to call them once the breakfast was done.

She tossed the pancake and it came perfectly.

Both of them jumped and clapped out of excitement

She heard the fridge being opened.

Taehyung took the spatula from her hand and handled the pancake, more like battled with the pancake and the pan.

Her eyes moved for the sound getting it landed on the refrigerator, and god she felt blessed to witness the sight Infront of her. He looked like he came after a workout, the way his hair was all wet and some of the strands were stuck to his forehead glistening in sweat, his brows creased making him look rude but the way his big eyes sparkled under the sunlight that was seeping in through the window just made him look like a lost cute deer, the thin white tee wasnt doing a good job either, thanks to all the sweat and the little droplets of water that fell from the bottle he was opening the lid of, made his freaking shirt see through.

Glancing at her he began to drink the water.

She gulped as she saw him drinking the water in the most attractive way possible. He was internally smirking eyeing her from the corner of his eyes.

He placed the bottle back in the fridge and walked towards her brushing his hair. Her mouth was agape as he closed the distance between her.

He closed her mouth shut and leaned forward near her ear. His breath tickling the sides of her neck making the hair on her back to stand up.

"Stop being a creep" he whispered placing a soft feathery kiss on her cheek.

Her face turned dark red, it was that red that you wouldn't know the difference between her and the tomato nearby.

Too engrossed with the pancakes taehyung realized jungkook was there and turned to look at him.

"oh jungkook are you hungry??" he asked gesturing her to do it. She shook her head trying to erase the memory that happened a few seconds ago and diverted her mind by cooking the pancakes.

"Ah yes hyung I'm hungry" he said patting his stomach with that lost face.

"it's done go call the others please" taehyung requested and jungkook followed his request.

"taehyung how does this look?" she asked turning to taehyung with a pancake in the plate. She shaped it like a heart.

"Wow hyeri for who is it??" taehyung asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whoever wants it", she shrugged smiling "but only a lucky one will get," she said keeping it on the table and dragged a chair sitting in front of the table.

"and guess who the lucky one is??" she started again.

"Who??" taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Me only who else" she said clasping the fork in her hand.

Taehyung sat beside her sneakily.

"can you give me too please I'm hungry" he pouted with puppy eyes.

"no the first bite goes to me" she rejected him and poked the pancake with the fork and got it near her mouth to take a bite but she stopped when she saw taehyung looking at her still with puppy eyes. There were literally sparkles directed towards her with his eyes. It was too hard to resist.

She sighed" fine take"

Taehyung smiled and opened his mouth. She directed the fork to his mouth to feed him.

But just when she was going to, a hand held hers receiving both of their attention.

He opened his mouth and took the bite from the fork.

"Yah!"

"It's tasty" he said nodding his head munching on to the pancake.

" Hey!! how could you??that was mine!!" She raised her voice standing up.

"what didn't you say yourself that it was for the lucky one" he shrugged nonchalantly.

"didn't you hear I said the lucky one was me!" she fought back forgetting that she was dealing with the god of hell himself.

"no you never said"

"I did am I right taehyung?" she turned to get support from taehyung but he wasn't seen. She saw him busy having the pancakes sitting on the couch not caring about the fight going on.

Jungkook chuckled which made her give a death glare to him.

"Go. to .hell" she pouted crossing her arms and looking away.

The smile on his face fell down the moment he heard her, his features hardened.

"I am the king of hell" his voice deepened making her gulp but she still looked elsewhere avoiding his gaze "it's my home"

He kept his hand on the table trapping her in between, she moved a bit back to create a distance between them only for his to lean more closer.

"Look at me" he whispered near her ear. But she acted like she didn't hear him even though her insides were growing for the way he was so, dangerously close to her.

"Look.at.me" this time he ordered, that was enough for her to turn her head and look at him, that was time she regretted it, his face was so damn close to hers, that their nose were touching.

Her eyes widened looking at his that was calm, yet dominating.

He slowly took his hand to her cheek caressing it.

"Next time make sure not to pout cause I won't be able to control myself then" he  whispered giving a small smile and walked away.

Her heart was going to fall off, it beated that fast, she could feel something, a feeling of uneasiness like butterflies flying in her stomach..

"What did he mean by can't con-control himself" she whispered to herself.

"Ah my heart" she clenched her shirt.

All were done having their food except namjoon.

"Is he in his room still" hoseok asked worried.

"Ya he wasn't okay since yesterday" suga added.

"I'll go check on him" hyeri said and went to his room.

She knocked on the door and waited for his responce.

"come in" she heard a feeble yet authoratative voice.

She got in and looked at the room.

It was just as huge as the others but the whole room seemed like a library. According to her it had infinite number of books. His bed was on the centre and had a grand look with a velvet douvet.

She saw a figure sitting under a source of light which she couldn't really tell what it was.

"Namjoon??" she called out and he turned but as soon he did the whole room lit, making it shiny.

"hyeri??? What happened??" he asked adjusting his spectacles

"Your room is so awesome?" she said swirling at her place looking up.

He chuckled "you came to say this???"

She stopped " ah no...you never had food since you came. Are you alright???"she asked walking towards him.

"Im fine. Just a little a bit worried"

"And why is that coeus" she asked sitting beside him and resting her chin on her elbow.

"just thinking about what Zeus is planning next" he said massaging his temples.

Her eyes drifted to his table. She saw his notes and some books scattered on it. She even spotted a glass of red liquid which she knew was blood. Not wanting to ask him about it and make it awkward she took the decision to let her curiousness take over.

"Namjoon I have a question" she spoke and he hummed.

"What are the powers possessed by the vampire when he bites me and drinks my blood as I turn 21???"

"Well hyeri , that vampire will have immense powers that they will be considered nearly to a god by all the clans. Especially they will have extraordinary healing powers. More like the time after they suck out the blood from you for some time their healing powers will increase a thousand times more powerful, but later on it will subside even though it will be more powerful than normal vampires. That's why we don't want your blood to be gone to someone who could take advantage of it and take the whole world under his control and destroy it , Zeus" namjoon ended.

She nodded amused on the blood flowing within her.

She wanted to know more about it. But all her thoughts automatically leaded to just one question.

"But namjoon why is it that out of all the humans in the world it's me who is possessing this powers" she asked.

Namjoon's expression lightly changed not expecting such a question from her. She wanted to know the truth behind why is it only her?? Because of this blood she had to go through so many problems, she had to leave her mom all alone.

She wanted to know that "why out of all it's me??"

Namjoon sighed.

"I'm sorry I can't say you this hyeri but when the right time comes I'll make sure to say you. I promise" he smiled sadly.

"What??? If it's not now then when???" she exclaimed.

"Soon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.1K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
56 0 4
A long time ago there used to be peace among all species. But things suddenly changed after a vicious attack wiped out many people. Lives were torn a...