Talk Later- BWS

By bwsforyou

Who knows what they are; would they class themselves as friends? What will happen when a fuck buddy type of r... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
IDEAS
UPDATE

eleven

1.4K 25 10
By bwsforyou

JULY 2018

GRACES POV
It had been just over 2 weeks since we had come back from Birmingham and today Brad had a hospital appointment to see if his foot/ankle was healed enough to be able to take the moon boot off.

I had stayed at his last night after him begging for me not to go home.

He took me out on that date he promised.

It was a Wednesday night. I was in the studio until 4pm then Brad was taking me out on a date.

He had told me to dress casual and comfortable; him wanting to keep the location a surprise.

Seeing as the weather was so nice I decided to wear a long, mid thigh spilt skirt along with a black bodysuit.

Brad wasn't able to drive and didn't want me to drive so he had informed me Tris would be our Uber driver for tonight.

I quickly threw my white Air Force 1's on as he had messaged me to say they were outside.

I made sure I had everything I needed in my bag before throwing it over my shoulder and rushing down stairs.

As I entered the carpark Brad stood outside of the car with a bunch of flowers.

His eyes met mine and a smile spread right across this face.

'You look beautiful.' He said as I approached him.

I took in his simple outfit of black denim shorts and his white and black stripped top. He looked fucking hot in the simplest outfit.

'You look hot.' I told him before placing a kiss to his lips.

'Here.' He said handing me the flowers.

'Aw thank you.' I cooed as I peppered his face in kisses.

'Get off!' He screeched as he swatted his hand.

The sound of the car horn interrupted us as we both jumped apart to see Tris grinning from the drivers seat.

Brad took my hand and led me to the car, we both jumped into the back and sat with the flowers resting between us.

'Oh the new hottest couple.' Tris teased as we got in.

'Just because you're single.' Brad's comment caused Tris to flip Brad as I just shook my head at the two.

'At least you don't have to worry about sneaking round to do the dirty.' This time Brad was the one to flip Tris.

'I'm a virgin.' I spoke up looking out the window.

Brad sniggered next to me before he reached over and whispered in my ear. 'I must just appear in your wet dreams then.'

'That would be more believable Grace if I didn't constantly hear the two getting down and dirty in our flat.' Tris was quick to snap back.

'Okay no more sex talk.' Brad said causing us both to laugh.

Tris soon pulled up at a park and me and Brad hopped out.

'Thank you.' I said as I exited the car.

'Enjoy.' He sang.

Brad was already ahead of me, waiting with a picnic basket and a backpack.

'A picnic?' I asked in shock that we weren't going to a basic restaurant.

'Is it okay? We can go somewhere else if you want?' He rambled.

'Brad, it's perfect. I love it.' I assured him before taking his hand as we walked to an area of green where nobody else was around.

He had obviously paid attention to the shit I talk and took note of when I said I loved picnics on summer days.

He took a large picnic blanket from the basket and laid it on the grass.

We sat down and he began to take out all the different foods and drinks he had brought for us and laid them in the middle of the blanket.

'I could kiss you.' I groaned as I took a bite of one of the chocolate covered strawberries.

I was waiting some type of sarcastic remark from him but instead I turned to find him sat smiling as he watched me.

'Morning.' He croaked- his morning voice never failed to make me swoon.

I groaned and cuddled further into his side, not wanting to move at all today.

'We need to get up.' He said through a yawn but I ignored him.

He ripped the blankets from my body causing me to shout in annoyance.

'If you get up I'll take you for lunch after.' I opened one of my eyes to see him stood in his boxers with a goofy smile playing on his face.

'I hate you.' I muttered as I got up and went straight to his en suite.

Within a half an hour we were on our way to the hospital. Tris was going to come and meet us for lunch one we were done since he was the ultimate third wheel.

Nobody really knew about us dating apart from our close friends and family.

I was enjoying not many people knowing, if nobody knew then it made it more special. And also nobody could get in the way of us.

We arrived at the hospital, Brad gave his name to the  receptionist as I took a seat.

Within no time he was sat next to me with my hand in his.

I knew he was worried about not being able to go on tour, depending on what the doctor was going to say.

If his foot wasn't healed enough he could need surgery and wouldn't be able to go on stage seeing as he jumps about so much.

He was also worried that he wouldn't be fit enough to be taken off of his medication.

I rested my head on his shoulder and drew patterns on his hand with my thumb in order to comfort him as he wrapped an arm around me.

'You're going to be fine.' I squeezed his hand in reassurance.

I could tell he was nervous by the way he kept bouncing his leg and running his hand through his hair as well as fiddling with his jewellery.

Suddenly his name was called so we both stood up, I sent him a smile and watched as he took a deep sigh.

As he lay on the bed I took a seat at the opposite side of the room. I could tell he was dreading what the doctor was going to say.

The doctor began to examine his foot and ankle - so far there was no negatives.

'So that means I'll be able to go on tour?' Brad asked with the biggest smile.

'Yes but if you feel any pain you'll need to take some time out.' The doctor warned him.

After the doctor began to check his bloods and blood pressure before doing a few tests on him which would show if the medication had helped him.

He left to get a second opinion and I looked to see Brad sat with his hands in his head.

'They're not working are they?' He said in frustration.

'Hey, he just wants to make sure you're fully recovered before taking you off the medication.' I reassured, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pulling him closer.

As we heard the door open we both sat up to be greeted by the doctor with a smile on his lips.

'Okay Brad there's no need for you to continue with the medication. Your tests came back fine. However you may get headaches or as I have said your foot may be sore but just rest and take pain killers if that does happen.'

From beside me I heard Brad let out a sigh of relief.

'Thank you doctor.' Brad said as he stood up and shook his hand.

'Take care.' He smiled.

'I told you that you'd be fine.' I turned to him with a large smile as we entered the lift.

Instead of replying he enveloped me in a huge, warm hug.

Once we got into the car Brad got a message for Tris telling us he was already at Wagamama where we decided we would have lunch.

Within 10 minutes the three of us were seated, the conversation turned to the boys talking about their upcoming European tour.

'Grace you should come out for a show!' Tris included me in the conversation.

'Oh, yeah I'll have to see.' I smiled at him.

'I'd love it if you could.' Brad piped up from beside me with a cute grin.

'Plus Con's girlfriend is flying out for one, so if you don't want to travel alone you have her.' Tris tried to persuade me.

Although I didn't need persuading. All I needed was for Brad to tell me he wanted me there and I would be there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.5K 36
Lily meets Brad and his friends at a fair. Relationships develop and feelings get involved but is Brad and Lily's relationship fate? Copyright: Lolly...
46K 609 25
people do change [ e d i t : pls bear with my bad writing, I wrote this a few years ago zo yeah :> ]
444 1 19
Y/n and her brother Connor's family falls apart... When Connor makes her live with him and his band...Bradley has liked Y/n since he met her...Will s...
3.5K 168 9
VERY LOOSELY based on the Ed Sheeran song. (if someone's already done this then sorry but I thought it was a cute idea and wanted to write it)