The Babysitter (BWWM)

Par goldxnsunflower

"the right person will change everything; even time." A girl with a past. Gabriella Johnson never had anyone... Plus

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
UPDATE
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
--Authors Note--

vi

3.1K 99 48
Par goldxnsunflower

Baby Cami🥺
***
I opened my eyes and yawned. Rubbing my eyes, my body attempted to move but I was held down. My eyes opened wider.

Oh my god.

I bit my lip and turned over slowly, making sure not to wake him up. My eyes landed on Lorenzo's sleeping figure. His curls were dusted over his forehead like last time. Light snores sounded from his lips. His plump, amazing, sent from heaven, crafted by God himself lips. The things those lips could do.

Stop it. You're being weird and gross.

I rested my hand on his face, his light stubble prickly. I took the time to admire the man in front of me.

Sweet Jesus, he's beautiful.

I traced my index finger across his jaw. "Stop staring. Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice?" I scoffed as he opened his eyes.

"I can do a lot of things that are not nice." I looked at his lips and back up to his eyes. He reached his head up to kiss me, but I moved backwards.

"Ah ah ah, morning breath." He growled and gripped my hips hard. I yelped when he rolled over so he was on top of me, smirking like always.

"I don't care how bad your breath might smell or how messed up your makeup might be or how crazy your hair might look. I still think your gorgeous no matter what, and that makes me wanna kiss my woman. Sue me."

His lips captured mine in a passionate lip lock. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my lengthy legs around his waist. His tongue brushed my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted his silent wishes and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned happily and his hands moved from my waist, slowly making its way upwards.

Lorenzo's hands stopped at my boobs where he lightly brushed his thumb over my erect nipples. I bit his lip accidentally, trying to hide my own moan. I played it off and pulled on his bottom lip. He groaned and kissed me harder. His hands moved down my stomach.

I really wish he would stop doing that.

His hands moved further down, lightly brushing over my heat. I whimpered lightly. "You like that, babygirl? Nobody's ever touched you down there have they?" I shook my head no. His strong hand gripped my thighs.

"Words baby."

"No." I squeaked. He pecked my lips. "Good girl."

His hand continued to rub around and I bit my lip. His free hand gripped my jaw. "I want to hear everything. I want you to let me know how I make you feel, Gabriella."

His hand rubbed harsher against me and I moaned. His lips kissed my mouth, the corner of my mouth, my cheek, my jaw, and down to that sweet spot on my neck. "Lorenzo." I moaned out.

I opened my eyes to see his curls over his forehead, looking down at me. I smiled with an exhausted look. He shook his head, smiling back at me.

Lorenzo's hand came back up slightly and slipped into my underwear. Rubbing his fingers through my slit, covering itself in my juices. My stomach clenched and I whined.

"Did you wear this for me? Or the other boys at the club? Huh?" I could feel his eyes on me but mine were looking at the ceiling. "Huh, babygirl?"

I still refused to look at him. Apparently he got the memo. He pressed one finger hard against my entrance and one against my clit. I let out a sharp moan.

"Oh my god!" I covered my mouth.

Where the hell did that come from?

He smiled up at me. That cheeky bastard.

"Answer me babygirl. I'm getting impatient and you won't like me when I'm impatient." I nodded my head crazily. His head of curls disappeared under the white sheets.

"Yes! Yes, you! It was for you." He kissed my stomach, sliding my panties down.

Why?

Then he kissed right above my navel.

Oh, you know where he's going next.

He pressed one single kiss on my clit and my back arched as my stomach clenched. Then he stopped completely and got up. My eyes widened as he sucked on his fingers.

Wow.

"What?" I asked, but mostly to myself. "The doorbell rang. It's probably Camila and Maggie." He licked his glistening lips and sent a wink my way. He put in hand in his sweatpants pocket.

Then he left. He just left!

This is where I come up with the conclusion that he's gonna be the death of me.

I got up and headed toward his dresser. I stole a pair of his sweatpants, shimmying them on. It really wasn't necessary. It's a habit for me. I always have to shimmy of humor just to get my butt in.

I left the room and jogged down the stairs. Lorenzo has Camila in his arms. She cuddled up to him as he talked to who I suppose is his sister. Cami was silent until her big doe eyes landed on me.

"Gabby!" She squealed, reaching her hands out toward me. I smiled brightly and swooped her out of her fathers arms. He rolled his eyes.

"What happened to 'Daddy!'? You don't love me anymore?" He pouted, slightly sticking out his lower lip.

This guy is trying to play games? She likes me more.

"No daddy don't cry! Come! Come!" She reached for her father. He put his face closer to her. She squished his cheeks and kissed his nose.

"All better daddy?" He smiled and nodded. "All better Cami."

"If you guys are done being cute, I have three questions. Why do you have no shirt on? Who is this? And why isn't she in my bed right now?" Maggie bit her lip and looked me up and down. She somewhat had the same sexy face as her brother. I giggled.

"One, I live here. Two, this is Gabby, my girlfriend and three. Because this is Gabby. My girlfriend." She shook her head, chuckling. Maggie looked at me.

"Just so you know, when you decide to ditch this loser, you can just come over to my place." She winked, again, looking me up and down.

"Maybe another time." I winked back. She smiled wider and Lorenzo just blinked at me. "Ooh!" She laughed. Lorenzo lowered his lips to my ear.

"Keep it up and I'll spank you so hard you won't sit for three days." My eyes widened and I looked at him.

"Enzo is jealous." Maggie sang. He rolled his eyes. "And this is my sister Maggie. She's annoying and a lesbian." She scoffed. "And that's not even her real hair color." He whispered not-so-discreetly. She brushed a hand over her blonde locks.

"Do you wanna know why we used to call him pee-wee?" His jaw dropped and so did mine. "Hey! Giurammo di non parlarne." (We swore not to talk about that.) I bit my lip, suppressing a laugh.

I wish I knew what they were saying.

"Allora non mettermi alla prova." (Then don't test me.) Maggie spoke. He raised an eyebrow and Cami got down on her own two feet. "Scommetto che è ancora così piccolo come lo era allora." (I bet it's still as tiny as it was then.)

He wrapped an arm around my waist. "Tell her, baby." He looked at me. I raised my hands in defense. "This is your sibling quarrel. Not mine." I covered Cami's ears. "All I'm gonna say is, there's no need to call him pee-wee anymore. He moved on to the big leagues."

Maggie's face scrunched up and Lorenzo kissed my temple. "That's right." He glared playfully at his sister. "That's my cue to leave. Bye guys." She turned around and opened the front door. "That is...disgusting." She muttered before closing the door.

Lorenzo's hand swiftly left my waist and it came back down, hitting my butt hard. I yelped. He rubbed the clothed skin.

"Daddy, can I go watch tv?" Cami pleaded, staring up at him. He nodded. "Yes you can cara." As she skipped along, he glared at me.

"Flirting with my sister?" I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, kissing my lips. "Don't roll your eyes at me."

I smiled sweetly and pecked his lips. He grabbed my butt again.

"What is your obsession with my butt?" I asked as I pulled away. "It's just right there in front of me. Just so...grabable." I rolled my eyes again and this time, he smacked my butt again.

"Ow." I whined. "Stop." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You know you love it." I rolled my lips into my mouth, trying to disguise my smile. "A little bit. But don't let that go to your head."

I pried myself out of his grip and walked away, making sure to sway my hips a little bit extra. I heard him groan from behind me.

I heard light music from the living room and peeked my head in. Excitement bubbles in my stomach when I looked at the tv.

"Ooh! Is that Mr.Noodle?!" I scurried you the couch and hopped on it. Cami looked at me and giggled. "You're too big to watch Sesame Street, silly!"

I mocked a gasp. "You are never too old to watch Sesame Street!" Lorenzo walked over and sat on the arm of the couch. Cami wasted no time and crawled over to me, plopping herself in my lap.

I ran my hands through her hair. Big Bird, Elmo, and Abby were trying to come up with a song that contains the number three. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.

Camila looked up at me. "Abby is my favorite." I giggled lightly. "Well I like Zoey. She's always been my favorite. Even when I was your age." She gasped.

"You were this many?" She put up five of her chubby fingers. I smiled and put one of the fingers down. Cami let out an 'oh'.

"Yes. Yes I was. Everyone was your age at a point in time, honey."

"Even daddy?" Her doe eyes trailed up to her father's. He nodded and answered. "Yes. Even daddy." She smiled and looked back at the tv as she took my hands, playing with them.

I could feel eyes on me. I'm really hoping it's the deep hazel eyes I lo-like so much.

I looked up and surely I was right. He was looking down at us. I awkwardly smiled. "What?" His eyes trailed down to my lips as he cupped my chin with a finger. His soft lips caressed mine in a kiss.

This one wasn't hungry or lust-filled. It was just a nice, admiration type of kiss. My stomach fluttered.  He pulled away softly. My eyes remained closed for three seconds more and I smiled.

"What was that for?" He shook his head at my question. "You're just...really great." I giggled like a sophomore boy who just saw his first pair of boobs. "Okay." I whispered.

He grinned. "You're so cute." Lorenzo pecked my nose and my forehead before getting up. "Who's hungry?"

"Me!" Camila and I both yelled. I looked down at her as she squirmed in my lap.

"Didn't Aunt Maggie feed you?" Lorenzo asked. Basically took the words out of my mouth.

"Yes. But I'm still hungry daddy." He sighed, shaking his head. "You are definitely my child." He muttered.
***
I want to let you guys know that I'm definitely not used to writing erotic scenes, so if it's trash, you can call me out on it.
I'm really trying to seek different audiences, especially now that I'm creating my own characters.
kissy kissy muah muah😘
-🌻

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

84.5K 994 36
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจ...
Finally Free Par lulustoriesss

Roman pour Adolescents

212K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
3.4M 84.7K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...