MONSTER

Oleh CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

8.I Quit

637 34 3
Oleh CognizantMind

"What the hell have you brought?" he erupted like a bomb at her while flinging the cup of coffee on the Brazilian flooring, effortlessly.

Annastasia became confused by his abrupt outburst. As directed she brought coffee from the same café from where he drinks it. But in a hurry, Annastasia also forgot that there are distinct types of coffee and everybody has their own taste.

"S-sir! I b-bought your coffee." she stuttered as Suga's infuriated face was not engulfed by her.

"You are my personal secretary, didn't you care to find out that I hate Dalogona coffee and any coffee that has sugar in it ."

Annastasia screwed up her face . More than being afraid she was surprised. Does his coffee comes out from some other planet , where sugar isn't used? Only this man can drink coffee without sugar. I bet his taste is more bitter than bitter gourd itself.

Two fingers snapped in front of her eyes made her come back to her misery present.

"You are again standing here like a statue, Miss Annastasia ." he said in his dark yet calm town which sent shivers down her spine letting her hair stand erect . There is an inch gap between them now. Suddenly, seeing the enormous figure in front of her eyes, Annastasia felt overwhelmed. She felt the weight of it on her body eventhough he hadn't even touched her . The veins on her neck were pulsing , she could hear it clearly . What is happening to her ? How is this man capable of making her feel that way . She can't tell.

"I-I am s-sorry!" she quavered.

"Sorry what?"

"I am s-sorry s-sir."

"Better, now get your sluggish ass out of this room and clean this mess that is created because of you."

"Y-yes Sir!"

Annastasia without turning back just walked backwards slowly with her head down and her boss's eyes still fixed on her. When her back hit the door, she swiftly turned around and exited the room.

Once she was out of the room , her hands instinctively landed on her heart , claming down her heartbeat . With the pace she was walking , the tension inside her body was replaced with anger .

"My foot his fucking coffee!!" she muttered , stomping her way to the closest washroom to search for a janitor to clean the mess. "He is the one who drops the whole cup then I am the one who is to be blamed. " she grumbled to herself. Finally, she reached the men's washroom. And from the outside tried calling the janitor. He responded and followed Annastasia with a cleaning cart.

"Chaos on my first day in the office. " She gritted her teeth and then opened the door with a forced smile.

"May I come in sir?"

"Yes!"

Annastasia entered the cabin with the janitor and instructed him to clean the area where the mess was created.

"Stop!" Suga snapped. "You!" he pointed a finger at the janitor ."Go outside!"

The Janitor bowed down and left without any questioning.

Annastasia's eyebrows bumped to a frown. She was worried about what exactly does this man want.

Suga stood up from his seat strolled to the side of his table and leaned on it ."Clean this, Miss. Annastasia."

Annastasia choked on her saliva and coughed hard , but she wasn't expecting her boss to give her a glass of water, so she kept on gulping nervously, "B-but sir there are cleaners for th.."

"You're my personal assistant, and I am your boss. So, you'll do everything that I say ."

"B-but.."

"Clean this!" he ordered .

Annastasia doesn't wants to do that, yet she can't decline, he is the boss. And she isn't getting paid such a good amount for nothing. Accepting her fate she slowly strides towards the cleaning cart, takes out the broom, and is about to wipe the floor, but...

"Not the broom, the cloth." Suga pointed out.

"Y-yes sir." she does as said and grabs the cloth, and bends down at the spot and starts wiping the floor clean. I feel like shoving this inside his mouth. how dare he makes me do this work.

"Clean it nicely. Orelse I'll make you clean it with your clothes." Suga ordered and went back to his work.

Annastasia nodded and smiled, but inside her head, she was choking him a million times with the same cloth.

Once the spot was glassy clean Annastasia just threw it inside the cleaning cart and excused herself to go to the washroom.

"Go take back your things, I did your work." she said to the janitor who was waiting outside.

Then she heads straight to the men's room. The building obviously has no women's room. So, she is bound to use a men's room.

"Fuck my boss, fuck this job, fuck everything," she kept on cursing while washing her hands with the soap in the basin. "What the fuck are you staring at? Haven't seen a girl before?" she contempts from the mirror to the guy who just entered the washroom. He nervously walked back out of the room. After cleaning herself Annastasia instead of going back to work, she went straight to Jungkook's cabin.

Jungkook is deeply concentrated in his office work. Not aware of a fully flushed girl furiously walking to his cabin.

Annastasia storms inside and shuts the door. Which grabs Jungkook's attention and he becomes worried because now her face is of the same colour as her red lips.

"I'm quitting this job Mr Jungkook , I can't handle your boss's bilious temperament." she stomps her hands on his table. Jungkook looks at her from above of his eyeglasses rested on his nose.

"Very Good Morning to you too Annastasia," he says in a rhythmic tone .

Annastasia melts down at that very moment, drags the seat and sits down." I am so sorry for rushing into your room Mr Jungkook. But I can't do this."

"I knew you would be frustrated on the first day, that's why I gave you that advice, remember."

"Ya! That crap...Happiness is right behind. But I don't think Happiness is anywhere visible near the horizon until that man sits there in his cabin."

"Annastasia, Calm down. Life isn't easy. And somethings come with a price. And this is the price you have to pay."

She sighed and hung her head.

"Now, go back to your cabin before your boss comes here and searches for you."

"Oh fuck, You are right." Annastasia gets up and hurries ." Bye, Mr Jungkook."

She runs to her cabin which is situated just in front of his boss office.

When she finally enters, her vacant seat is already filled up with someone.

Her boss.

"Where were you, Miss?"

Though calling a girl Miss is chivalrous but now it scares her. The adamant with which he is sitting at her seat and his crossed legs showing his superiority and his angled eyebrow which someday might cut her neck, all of these are now intimidating. Just in a day. The man whom she was admiring and staring at in the club that night, has turned out to be a monster now.

"I-I was in t-the w-washroom." she doesn't has the guts to tell the truth.

Suga stands up, pulls his suit and drags Annastasia to her seat. "This is the only place where you should be and not in the Managing Directors's cabin. Do you get that Miss Annastasia ?"

"Y-yes, sir!"

"Good, now get back to work ."

Suga walks back to his cabin, to his seat. And through few fragmented glasses of his office which let him see only his secretary's cabin , he sees his secretary. Nine years I waited for you. Nine years. You have no idea how badly i was searching for you. Put your seat belts on Miss Annastasia because the never-ending roller coaster ride of your life starts from today...

Meanwhile, Annastasia has no idea that her boss is looking at her because in that place she sees nothing but plain glass.

"Did he just read my mind? How the hell did he know I was in Mr Jungkook's cabin? I have to be very careful."

Annastasia got back to her work. The day ended and she didn't even know about it. When the sun had set and the night was pitch black , Annastasia got a call from Jungkook at 8:00 pm.

"Yes, Mr Jungkook ."

"Annastasia I was going home, have you finished your work ?"

Annastasia looked at her desk, No! She is yet to finish her works. But she doesn't want to stay here alone with the evil man inside and end up going home alone.

"Yes! I have finished all my works, I was about to call you Mr Jungkook ."

"Great! I'll be waiting downstairs . Take your time and yes , tell your boss before you come."

"Ok! Mr Jungkook ."

She hanged her phone. Through her cabin, she looked at her boss's door, thinking to ask him or not.

"Probably , everybody must be home right now . Why the hell does he has to work so late? Should I go and ask him or should I just go away ." She kept wondering ."He is just my boss, I can't let him rule my world. And these works can be finished tomorrow morning. I'll just go ."

Annastasia quickly packed all her things in her bag, leaving those unfinished work on her table and went out of the office to the parking lot.

Meanwhile, Suga was also prepared to head home but after he has looked over her schedule arrangements. He pushes the red button which connects directly to Annastasia's cabin and sents her a red beep that her boss is calling. Suga pushes the button and waits for her to come. But it's one minute no one enters. He pushes it again, still no one.

"Is this button working or not ?" He checks it and then stands up to head to her cabin. As he opens the door he sees no one.

"Where the hell is she?" he slams the door and prepares himself to go home.

Annastasia is just about to reach home. She goes to her room and gets ready to cook dinner with Jungkook.

"Where is Irene?" she inquires as she wraps around the apron.

"She is in her room, studying. I don't let her cook."

"Okay!"

Both of them prepare the dinner in an hour then Annastasia heads to her friend's room to call her.

"What's up bitch?"

"Gosh, you scared the hell out of me ."

"Really! What are you doing by the way?" Annastasia peeked on her study table. The books were opened wide, a perfect view of a students table, but a phone was kept in the middle of it. " If you use your phone while studying then you are playing with your life, stupid." Annastasia takes her phone. She sees a sudden change in expression on Irene's face.

"Anna give my phone back." she runs behind, while Annastasia hides it in her pockets.

"Why? Is there something on your phone?"

"No! Just give it back bitch."

"Let me check first." Annastasia is about to check her phone but Irene snatches it from her.

"Hey!"

"I'll kill you, Anna!"

Annastasia laughs, "Come down for dinner before your brother kills you."

In a while, the three of them have there dinner and head to their rooms to sleep. But Annastasia can't sleep. She feels guilty more than that she feels scared. Without any second thought, she is now in front of Jungkook's room. It's 11:00 pm.

Jungkook was still doing some work, he hears a knock and heads to the door to open it.

"Annastasia? What are you doing here instead of sleeping? You know you have to go office early tomorrow.

"Yes, but Mr Jungkook I can't think I can continue working there."

Jungkook's becomes worried. "Come inside, we will talk."

Annastasia walks into his room and is impressed by the interiors.

"You have a sexy room Mr Jungkook."

"Thank You. Now tell me what's the problem ." They both sit on the couch.

"I didn't take my boss's permission before leaving the office. Now I can't sleep thinking that today he made me sweep his floor, tomorrow I guess he will make me clean his washroom."

"He made you sweep his floor. Hahaha!" Jungkook laughed ." Why did that incident take place?"

"I don't know. It's so weird. There was a janitor but he made me do it. And he shouted at me because his coffee was sugary. I mean what the fuck. Nobody shouts at me. My ego is at stake Mr Jungkook I hate being bossed around."

"Calm down! Just don't react so much. It's the first-day Annastasia. Everything comes with a price, I had told you. Day by day you'll be used to everything. Trust me. Plus the amount of money you will be getting from this job is enough to pay your debt."

Annastasia gave it a thought . Everytime she thinks about quitting the job , Jungkook reminds her of her debt . And this job could help her repay her debt just in a couple of years , " You are right . I could tolerate these petty things , but not when your boss decides to bang on me. I know bosses who are notorious for this ."

Jungkook started howling in laughter hearing her statement ." My boss and sex..." he kept laughing , paused only to continue his sentence." he hates women , that's why probably he is giving you a hard time in the office."

Annastasia curls her lips ,"Then that dickhead should have probably hired a man instead of a women."

"No cursing your boss Annastasia ." Jungkook suddenly stops and warns her like a teacher teaching discipline to his students , but she is a spoiled brat . Even Jin couldn't stop her cursing habit.

"Mr Jungkook this isn't our office . I can speak whatever the fuck I want to ."

"Fine fine!" Jungkook raised his palms , surrending infront of her. " Now , go sleep , personal secretary."

"But you didn't answer my question . Why did he hired a woman , when he has all the men in this world who would die to work under him."

Jungkook paused for a second . I can't tell you Annastasia , why he hired you . I don't want to lie either , but there isn't much choice left for me . "Probably because men can't be good secretaries , I don't know . Now go sleep ." he slightly pushed her from his room.

"Ok! Ok! See you at the office tomorrow Mr. Jungkook."

Hello! Guys ! How are you all🤗🤗. I hope everyone is fine. 😁 Do you like this story so far ? Do tell me 😭 . Iam confused if I should continue it or not . Plus , iam so happy that the readers in "She Is Ours" are increasing day by day . Thanks to all of you.

Like comment and share 😘😘🥰💜 and take care.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.8K 218 24
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...
179K 10.3K 72
"You're really sick you know. I can't imagine someone being as mean and selfish as you, 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘐𝘷𝘺." He says, as he finally let go of her. "Only...
837K 42.5K 31
He is the eldest son of South Korea's richest gangster and she is the only daughter of 깡패 (kkangpae gang) in North Korea. He is smart, Hot, ruthless...
18.3K 644 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...