Holy Water [Dean Winchester]

By theallylayne

Persephone Jackson has faced many things, but nothing has ever bothered her quite like Dean Winchester. Espec... More

TRAILER
Characters
Epigraph
2: Meeting the Winchesters
3: Highway to Hell
4: Devilish Step-Sisters
5: Hurricanes and Heroes
6: Death Saves the Day
7: Leaving Sin City
8: Psycho Killers
9: Bedtime Stories
10: Sam Might Be Gay
11: Dean and The Big Bad Wolf
12: CougarTown
13: The Green Monster
14: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
15: A Few Blonde Visitors
16: Party Crashers
17: When Things Get Frisky
18: Drowning on Solid Ground
19: We've All Got Daddy Issues
20: The Vamp Tramp Named Lucy
21: Becoming The Monster
22: I Know You Get Deja Vu
23: Demigod Intervention
24: Sticking to the Plan
25: Missing the Misery
26: As Sweet As Meadowsweet
27: The Art of Saving the Winchesters
28: A Very Supernatural Christmas
29: The Improved Scooby Doo Gang
30: The Real Housewives of Witchy-Bitch Avenue
31: Introducing A New War
32: Where Lou Ellen Saves the Day
33: Truths of the Pit
34: The Fall into the Dreamscape
35: A Different Kind of Misery
36: A Different Kind of Darkness
37: Daddy Issues
38: The Journey Inside Dean's Mind
39: Heat of the Moment

1: Rabbit Feet and Stuff

23.2K 600 186
By theallylayne

Hey readers! 

OMFG I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY!!! I've ALWAYS loved Supernatural and was totally a fan of PJO, so now they're mashed together! I'm writing another fem!Percy story called "Do Not Go Gentle" and fell in love with writing him as a female, so I knew I had to do it again. 

After I was scrolling through Tumblr and all the Supernatural fandom posts, this came to mind, and I just went with it. I think you are all going to be pleasantly surprised about how this turns out. 

Let me know what you think about this first chapter!

XOXO Ally Layne

---

"Now look, Bobby, we didn't know," Sam Winchester's voice said, coming from the phone open on Bobby Singer's desk.

The older man was wearing his typical plaid and ball cap and got a call, distracting him from working on the Colt. That gun was the only thing that had the power to kill demons that they could get their hands on, so Bobby was going to get the damn thing working or die trying.

But, of course, he has to save the Winchester boys' asses once again.

"You touched it?" He ran his hand over the top of his ball cap, letting it slip forward onto his forehead then back to where it started. "Damn it, Sam..."

"Well, dad never told us about this thing," Sam retorted.

Bobby rolled his eyes.

"I mean, you knew about his storage place in Black Rock?"

The older man let out a sigh. "His lock-up? Yeah, I knew. Hell, I built those curse boxes for him." He shook his head slightly before continuing, "Listen, you have got a serious problem. That rabbit's foot ain't some dime-store notion. It's real hoodoo, old-world stuff. It was made by a Batton Rouge conjuring woman bout a hundred years ago."

A creak sounded from the floorboards, just outside his office.

He turned to see what made the noise and paused when he saw a woman standing there, dark hair tied up in a sloppy ponytail wearing a plain white t-shirt and some old ripped jeans. Her green eyes were vibrant and wide as she locked eyes with him.

He pursed his lips.

"It's a hell of a luck charm."

Bobby turned his attention back to his phone, his agitation building. "It's not a luck charm, it's a curse- she made it to kill people, Sam!" He let out a sigh. "See, you touch it, you own it. You own it? Sure, you get a run of good luck to beat the Devil, but you lose it? That luck turns. Turns so bad that you're dead inside a week."

Bobby watched carefully as the dark-haired woman placed her duffle down by a spare chair in front of his desk, and sat down softly. Her eyes were wide as she heard everything he said.

Boy was he gonna have to explain some things later.

"Well, so I won't lose it, Bobby."

The older man groaned, smacking the table beneath him with his free hand. "Everybody loses it!"

The younger woman leaned back slightly at his outburst, and he just did his best to ignore her reactions until he had some time.

"Well, how do you break the curse?" Sam demanded, his voice coming out loud and stern through the cellphone.

Bobby let out a deep sigh, leaning back in his chair. "I don't know if you can." His eyes met the woman's again. "Let me look through my library and make some calls." He sighed, looking back down at the disassembled Colt in front of him. "Just sit tight."

Before he could hear anything else from the pair of idjits, he closed the flip phone, ending the call.

He had other things to deal with now.

"Uncle Bobby," the woman greeted, shooting him a cheeky grin. "Sure seems like there's a whole lot you've been keeping from me."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you're the one to talk." Her eyes widened. "Your mother told me everything."

She blinked. "Everything?"

Bobby shrugged, leaning back again in the chair while still keeping his eye on the girl. Sally's girl. "Well, she told me who your real father is. Some interesting stuff there, girl. Any more to it?"

Her lips pursed.

"Of course there is. Now, why don't you sit here and tell me what you've been up to for the past couple of years and I'll get looking for them boys." He got up from his seat and started to look for books on rare curses.

"Uh... now?"

He turned back around to throw her a look. "Well, I said that, didn't I?" He turned back to the books and grimaced. "Unless you'd rather help with some of this reading."

She blanched and held up a lone finger. "First of all, I'm dyslexic so I suck at reading. Second of all, I happen to not have a clue about what you've been getting yourself up to since Auntie K died."

He scowled at the memory. "Fine. Just make yourself useful and tell me what you've done with all of your... what do you call it?"

She raised a dark brow. "Powers?"

Bobby took a deep breath at the word. "Right."

"Well, I suppose if you already know it's not like Zeus can decide to suddenly smite me or something. I'd rather not be smitened. Or smote... or is it smut? No, definitely not that-"

He dropped his books on the desk tot he side of the Colt, making her jump in her seat uneasily. "Not that."

She nodded slowly, still eying him carefully as he started to open the books and scan them for information. "It all started when I was 12 and my Pre-Algebra teacher decided to try and kill me."

Bobby paused, and slowly looked up at the girl. "What?"

She grimaced, nodding at his shock as if she understood it at some level. "Yeah, and that's just the tip of the iceberg, Uncle B."

Then, Persephone Jackson began to tell her mother's brother in law all about the life she's had as a demigod.

Well, not all of it.

Just enough to get by.

.

.

.

.

.

After Persie told her Uncle B her Tragic Backstory, she was all into hearing about what exactly her crazy uncle has been getting into lately. She preferred him much more to the other uncles she had, considering her dad's two brothers had both tried to kill her.

Okay, apparently she doesn't have much to go off of, so there.

"I found it," Bobby said to himself, holding a place down with his hand.

"Found what?" she asked, leaning over the desk to see what he was looking at.

"Cleansing Rituals"

"Oh... well, that's certainly something."

Bobby looked up at her with raised brows. "Yeah, kid, I told ya some things exist that you probably weren't too aware of."

She nodded, accepting that answer. "But we both know I know some things that exist that you don't know about."

He rolled his eyes, and she did her best to hide her smirk as he opened his phone and dialed a number. "Sit tight, would ya?"

Persie shrugged. "I'll go grab something to drink. Want anything?"

Bobby let out a sigh as he heard the rings sound against his ear. "I'd want something too strong to help me forget this all even happened."

She blinked. "Water it is."

Persie wandered into his kitchen, which was both small and lacked a lot of basic necessities that a human being needs. It seems like her Uncle B lives off whiskey and pizza, from what she could find in the fridge.

She sighed, looking through the cupboards to try and find a glass or two to pour some water in. She could purify it with her powers, but a glass to pour it in is always handy.

"He what?!"

Persie immediately stiffened at the booming yell coming from Bobby's office. She took a second to slow down her speeding heart rate, taking a few deep breaths before hurrying from the kitchen to see what happened.

"Bobby, Bobby listen," she heard a deep voice sound from the phone's speaker. It was different than the one she heard before. This must be the other brother, then. "This, uh, this hot chick stole it from him. I'm serious. In her mid-20's, and she was sharp, you know, good enough at the con to play us. And she only gave the guy she hired a name, probably an alias or something. Uh... Luigi or something?"

There was a brief pause with some muffled voices talking.

She looked over at Bobby from where she stood in the doorway and offered him a grimace, to which he merely rolled his eyes and threw his head back in the chair.

"Lugosi," The voice said, apparently having figured it out.

"I could prolly con these morons," she muttered, running her hand through her hair as the ponytail was starting to fall out.

Bobby looked up at her with raised brows but muttered the name over to himself.

"Awe crap," Bobby groaned, and Persie shot her gaze up to look at him. "It's probably Bela."

"Bela Lugosi? That's cute."

Bobby ran his hand along the top of his cap. "Bela Talbot's her real name. Crossed paths with her once or twice."

Persie leaned back in her chair, thinking over who she knew that might know someone like that. Or, at least, someone who could find someone like that. She wasn't completely useless, after all.

"Well, she knew about the rabbit's foot, is she a Hunter?"

If she wasn't completely distracted by the sound of the man's voice, she might've thought more about what exactly being a Hunter means. But it there's more to it, apparently.

"Pretty friggin' far from a Hunter," Bobby snorted. "But she knows her way around the territory. She's been out of the country. Last I heard she was in the Middle East someplace."

"I guess she's back."

Persie pulled out the phone Annabeth and some other tech geniuses had made and given her before she left from the Roman camp. She texted her favorite blonde friend. Annie- care to ask Rachel if she'd scry for someone named Bela Talbot? Doing someone a favor.

"Which means some seriously bad luck for you," Bobby told the man on the phone.

"Great." He deadpanned.

"But... if it is Bela... at least I might know some folks who know how to find her," Bobby said.

The man on the other end let out a breath. "Thanks Bobby... again."

Persie snorted, and Bobby shot her a look.

"Just look out for your brother, ya idjit," the older man said, clicking his phone shut and hanging up.

Persie's phone buzzed.

I told her and she's on it. What are you up to, Seaweed Brain?

It buzzed again, getting Bobby's attention.

It better not be dangerous.

"Who you talking to, kid? I thought your kind weren't supposed to have phones?" Her Uncle B asked, looking over at her curiously.

She held up her phone sheepishly. "Before I left college and the Roman camp to get here, my friend Annabeth gave me a phone that apparently has the ability to avoid being messed with by monsters or attracting them."

His brows furrowed. "How does all of that work, anyway?"

Persie shrugged. "To be honest, I have no clue. I just fight monsters on the occasion, I usually am too much in a bind to stop and think about why it's happening."

He snorted.

"And, for the record, I'm talking to Annabeth, she's working with our Oracle to get a location on this Bela Talbot you guys are looking for," Persie added. "I promise I will be able to help you if you need it. I just needed to get out of the demigod world for a while."

Bobby nodded, slowly taking it in. "How long do we got?"

"Depends on how long she takes," she answered. "It could be anywhere up to an hour, but usually it's much shorter than that."

"Well, let's hope she's quick about it."

Persie wrung her hands. "I'm serious, though, Uncle B. If I can help-"

Bobby held up his hands to shut her up. "I ain't sendin' you off alone. I promised your mom I'd take care of ya, just because you have these powers doesn't mean you get some sort of special treatment."

Persie ran a hand down her face with a groan. "The special treatment is what I'm trying to get away from," she explained. "It's too much. I just can't take everyone staring and giving me these looks of pity and awe all the time."

Bobby nodded but paused after a moment. "Pity? Why the hell they looking at you like that for?"

She froze.

Her phone buzzed.

Rachel said she's in Queens, NY.

"Bela Talbot is in Queens," she read, looking up at the still quizzical man in front of her.

"Your person for sure on this?"

She nodded. "Rachel is the Oracle of Delphi, Uncle B. She relies on fate itself for information."

He nodded, but she could still watch as the gears turned around in his head. Persie was just glad Annabeth's text saved her from an uncomfortable situation. She didn't like to talk about what made others wary around her, just as she avoided the bad memories and nightmares.

Especially after not seeing Uncle B in over a decade.

She licked her chapped lips as she watched Bobby dial a number again and stick it to his ear.

"Dean?"

A deep voice was muffled but she could make it out briefly. "Got a location?"

"She's at Queens," Bobby insisted, locking eyes with Persie who nodded insistently.

"Queens?"

Persie didn't need to see the man's, Dean's, face to know that he was a bit disbelieving. "I trust my contact," Bobby said, throwing her a grin. "Bela's at Queens."

"Alright, Bobby, thanks. We owe ya... another one."

He snapped his phone shut.

"So are you gonna tell me about this pity thing or is the next number I dial going to be your mother?"

Persie groaned, then pointed outside to show how dark it was. "She's sleeping, Bobby. And if you wake up Estelle, we'll both kick your ass."

The older man grunted and laughed. "Estelle, huh? She's not... well..."

"A demigod?" Persie finished.

He nodded, albeit a little sheepishly for his part. "Yeah, that."

"No, she's completely mortal," Persie said. "And completely cute. Hopefully, they'll be able to take a trip out here this summer, maybe see Mount Rushmore or something I haven't blown up yet."

Bobby dropped his phone on the desk. "Blown up?"

Now she grinned sheepishly. "It's kinda a long story."

"Well, we've got nothin' but time, kid."

.

.

.

.

.

.

After doing her best to try and explain the many experiences with explosions she's had in her lifetime, she decided to take a break and catch some sleep. She drove all the way to South Dakota from California, which was a long haul.

She needed sleep.

The next thing she remembers is waking up to birds chirping out the window, and she walked downstairs still in her clothes from the day before that she forgot to take off.

And there Uncle Bobby was, still sitting in his office chair, but this time with a nice, large cup of coffee to keep himself awake.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" She asked, looking at him sternly. "You know, even demigods sleep at night."

He rolled his eyes, and she noted the dark blue circles that lay underneath them. "If you've come to try and teach me a lesson about sleep, kid, get in line. Now, I'm just waiting for the call to help those idjits burn the damn thing."

Persie scratched her scalp. "Uh... the rabbit's foot?"

He sighed. "The cursed rabbit's foot. That thing has hoodoo all over it. An omen for death."

She sat down right in the same chair she sat in yesterday. "What the Hades is hoodoo?"

He raised a brow. "Hades?"

Persie sighed. "He happens to be an uncle on my dad's side that, of course, has tried to kill me, I mean, who hasn't?" Bobby looked at her in slight shock. "Well, that's old news. It's just a saying people use, I guess."

"People at that camp of yours?"

She nodded proudly. "Camp Half-Blood. My second home."

He looked at her pointedly. "Yet you're running away from it."

"Am not, I'm just trying to try something new and get away from all the hero worship, that's all."

Bobby read her like a book. In those moments Persie tried to lie, he quickly discovered she had mannerisms just like his late wife. "Uhuh."

She groaned, throwing her head down on her hands. "It's complicated, okay?"

He sighed. "Ain't everything?"

Persie gave a noncommittal grunt and raised her head just enough to look her Uncle in the eye. "I guess I'm not ready to talk about everything yet. Everyone tells me I need to, but I don't think I'm ready. Just... not yet."

She ignored the blatant worry on his face just before he had the self-awareness to wear a look of nonchalance. "Well, when you're ready, you'll know where to find me."

She smiled at the older man. He had the same big heart as always, hidden underneath all that gruff. "Thank you, Uncle B."

He nodded, then leaned forward in his chair. "Now, tell me about those monsters that keep huntin' ya."

Persie laughed. "Well, where do I start?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 28 9
Dean Winchester and Magnolia Jupiter never got along. It all started when they were kids, the annoyance intensifying as they reached adulthood. Howev...
43K 1.7K 13
no reason to stay is a good reason to go 𓍒ִ໋ supernatural 𓍒ִ໋ dean winchester x fem!oc 𓍒ִ໋ season one - fifteen 𓍒...
5.3K 279 52
[Season 3] When Sara falls into the clutches of a dangerous kidnapping plot, she can't imagine the life-changing events that would follow. By a twist...
57.3K 1.2K 52
𝔖π”₯𝔒 π”₯π”žπ”±π”’π”‘ 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔰π”₯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”° 𝔰𝔬 𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔒𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔦π”ͺ, 𝔢𝔒𝔱 𝔰π”₯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”«π”±π”’π”‘ 𝔱𝔬 π”€π”―π”žπ”Ÿ π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”£π”žπ” π”’ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔨𝔦𝔰�...