The Beast's Rage

By b3nsler

Olivia gets kidnapped and tortured by The Beast while someone from her past returns. After recovering from he... More

Unexpected
The Beast Seeks
The Beast Preys
The Beast Devours
Please Live, Liv
Not Okay
Reliving
Telling
The Beast Returns
Release
Mollify
Happy
Better
The News
Drinks & Dinner
Change
Leisurely
Surprise?
Wait
The Beast's Friends
Fake
The Beast Plans
The Beast Communicates
The Beast Is Out
The Beast's New Chamber
The Beast Goes Further
Halfway
Unconscious
Nurse
Chip
Finding Out
Stockholm
Rehab
Leaving
Parted
Fight
Emerald Green
Mistake
The Trial
Early
Tragedy
Attempt
Devoted
True Beast
Movie
A Star
Email
Get Out
Why Me
Anything For You
Orders
Female Rapist
Getting Through
The Devil
Her Protector
Her Protector II
Saving Liv
Saving Liv II
Post-Mortem
The Truth or A Lie?
Discover
Uncovering the Truth
An Old Friend
Withdrawal
Nightmares
Growth
For Better or Worse
Again
Last Resort
Last Resort II
Overnight
Charges
The D.A.
Temporary

Rented

406 11 4
By b3nsler

"Stop crying. You should've stopped disrespecting me." Ernesto said, zipping his pants.

"Ernesto, my stomach. It hurts, somethings wrong!" Amanda shook as she cried and held onto her still flat stomach.

"That's not my problem. Clean yourself up, we have some people coming over early."

"I need to go to the doctor." She cried again. "It's cramping. It's not supposed to."

"You're not going to the doctor."

"Ernesto I could lose our baby!"

"And?"

She was at a loss for words. He truly didn't care. It was almost as if this baby wasn't even his. Why did he not want her pregnant but exploded when he learned Olivia lost his baby? Why was she not enough.

Amanda cried. Feeling disgusting, useless, tricked, and blind to the truth. She did anything for him. Gave up everything for him. And this was how he treated her.

He made her have sex with him and was so violent. Hurt her more then anyone else ever did and she loved him regardless. He hurt her so bad that it was to the point where her unborn child could die. What did she do that was so bad? He was the one treating another girl better then his girlfriend.

Why wasn't she good enough?

•••

Around 3 pm, the doorbell to the gigantic house rang. A group of well dressed men stood outside of the door waiting to take part in a gruesome act. Each holding a briefcase.

"Welcome gentlemen. Follow me." Ernesto welcomed the five men in.

The men followed Ernesto to a room on the second floor. Doing what they were instructed, they each set their briefcase down against the wall before climbing the ladder that led to the attic.

"Sweet cheeks, your guests are here." Her response was a groan as she covered her face, ignoring him and the other men.

"Hi, Tabby. You want to spend sometime with these men until Sweet Cheeks gets up?" Ernesto smirked as he looked down at the child and then Olivia.

He knew exactly how to get her attention.

"I'm up. I'm u... up." Gulping when she saw the men hungrily looking at her, Olivia looked up at Ernesto. "I don't want to do this."

"Did I ask?" He cupped her chin and stared into her eyes.

"Take Tabby out, and don't hurt her. Please."

"Only if you're good. No biting. No fighting. You pull anything, and I do to Tabby what I do to you."

"If I'm good you won't hurt her? And you'll bring her back here when it's over?" Olivia asked through the tears in her eyes.

"If you're good." She nodded at his assurance and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

Olivia looked at Tabby and motioned for her to go with Ernesto. When she didn't move immediately Ernesto snatched her up and forced her to walk past the group of men and to the attic entrance.

"I couldn't forget this." Ernesto said walking back to Olivia. He tied a tourniquet around her upper arm and pulled a syringe out his pocket.

"What's that for?" One of the men asked as they all watched.

"She'll be awake enough to know what's happening but won't be able to fight back." Ernesto said, flicking the syringe before injecting the small amount of drugs in her. It was a small dose of his heroin and ecstasy mix.

"Be a good girl." He whispered pulling the tourniquet off before turning around and grabbing Tabby's arm. "Let's go. Enjoy gentlemen."

"Looks like it's just you and us." Man one said.

"Mmm, you're so damn sexy." said the second.

"Your pussy better be as good as he says it is. Or else I wasted my money on you." Said the third.

The other two men began undressing. All of their hands soon found their way to her body. Fondling her and playing with her. All of them were slightly familiar but she didn't even try to put a name to the faces. It would make it harder.

One of the men climbed on the bed and forced Olivia to sit between his legs as he held her still. Covering her mouth with his hand and kissing her neck while the other men continued to molest her.

"Moan for us baby."

•••

Ernesto made his way downstairs with Tabby. Making sure he picked up the briefcases the men had left, he planned to take her to the room Amanda was in.

They passed so many windows and the light hurt Tabby's eyes. She hadn't realized just how little light the attic received from a couple lightbulbs.

It lacked windows. There was no sunlight. The warmth the sun brought to her skin was a feeling she had forgot. Pushing her on the bed in the room, Tabby quickly scooted away from a sleeping Amanda while he sat at a computer desk and started up the computer.

Immediately pulling a website Tabby recognized from earlier. She watched him click a few pictures and words before he got to the section he was searching for, and she couldn't believe her eyes. A whole page with the face of the woman from the attic. 'The whore', as Amanda called her.

Ernesto on the other hand was unaffected by the content. He moved over and picked up a briefcase. Carefully opening it, he revealed the stacks of 100 dollar bills held within. She did it for each briefcase. Examining the money and picking up random bundles and running his finger over it.

"Your friend, Sweet Cheeks, is worth a lot. These men each paid two hundred fifty thousand dollars to spend a few hours with her." He smiled and turned to Tabby who stared at the screen. "Ready to watch her as the person she really is?"

•••

Elliot walked into the break room to grab some water, get a breather. As he sat at the table, his phone kept going off. Emails.

"You've got to be kidding me." He sighed and walked back to his desk.

Opening his email, he found a link from an anonymous account. When he clicked on it it lead him directly to a page on a website of the dark web. His heart dropped two stories when he saw the content.

It was all Olivia. And at the top of the page it was titled "Sweet Cheeks". Under that, it said 'Auction Over'.

All the videos they had ever taken of her were up there. Videos of her in different places. Videos of her screaming and trying to crawl away from the man or men raping her. Videos of her drugged to the point that she looked like she was enjoying the rape. Videos of one man raping her or several men. Even videos of her getting beaten and begging for mercy.

Pictures. Pictures of her bound up. Pictures of her in the lingerie Ernesto put her in. Pictures from when she was back with Elliot. Pictures of her walking in the courthouse. Pictures of her at the precinct. Pictures of her and Elliot kissing.

Elliot stared at the screen as he scrolled down. It was like an abyss- the scrolling seemed to never stop. When it finally did stop, it ended on the videos from the first house she was kept at.

How could they have never known about this? How did they not find these videos sooner? Olivia would be a mess when she found out people had been watching her for months.

Shaking his head he quickly scrolled to the top and sighed. Sitting back with his hand over his mouth, he stared at the screen and for the first time he noticed a red rectangle at the top of the page. It said 'LIVE'.

"Shit." He whispered to himself. Getting up he went into Fin's office with his laptop.

"Elliot, what's wrong?" Fin questioned after seeing his face, but his question was answered when he saw the screen. "How many are there?"

"At least a two hundred. At least, but look." He pointed to the top of the page with the 'LIVE' and 'Auction Over'.

"Click on it." Fin sighed and shook his head. "If it's really live we can take it to TARU and have them trace it. It'll be more evidence that Ernesto wasn't keeping her safe."

•••

The man behind her wrapped his hand around her neck and his other hand found her clitoris. Their disgusting hands covered her entire body. Violently smacking and squeezing her breasts as her body in return turned red. Sticking their fingers inside of her and tasting her. Forcing her legs open as they caressed her thighs and calfs.

"No. Please." Her voice was buried beneath their greedy groans and words.

She tried to fight them off. She tried as hard as she could, but it seemed like the harder she tried the weaker she got. The drugs were already affecting her and she hadn't received much.

Yet it wasn't enough to make her pass out. And she hated him for that. Ernesto was making her stay awake through this torture.

Olivia whimpered quietly when one of the men forced himself inside of her. The one behind her squeezed her neck tighter so she couldn't cry.

"Let me get some of that." Another man sat on the bed and pulled Olivia on top of him. Guiding his dick into her when he got her. His hands found her waist and held her up as he pounded into her fast, causing her to cry out loud.

"Shit, look at that mouth. Make sure to open that wide for me."

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you whore."

Their words spun around her. All of their faces were blurry. She was blinking too much. The tears wouldn't stop and neither would her whimpers. No matter how hard she tried to contain them.

The man pounding into her gripped her tighter as another was walking in front of her. Without any hesitation, he attempted to force himself inside of her as well.

"Ow! Please don't! Please don't!" Olivia cried at the failed attempt and the pain it brought.

There was no way he'd fit. One guy barely could and it was still hurting her.

But he tried again.

This time he pushed harder and didn't stop until he had forced his way inside of her. The tearing caused so much pain she couldn't contain the scream that left her body.

It was loud. It caused tears to fall. And it caused her voice to break into a sob. Even her breathing changed as she tried to handle the pain. But when he began to thrust she couldn't take it.

"Stop! Stop it hurts! Please stop! Please!" She sobbed as she fought to free her arms to try to pull his dick out of her. The men laughed in her face as he thrusted even harder and the man beneath her thrusted faster. Each of them tearing her to the point she watched blood flow out of her. "I can't breathe! I can't- I can't breathe! I...I can't"

Olivia gasped and her eyes rolled back. Her head fell back on the guy holding her waist. Her screams and sobs stopped, but they carried on with their sinister acts against her body, against her will.

Her head bobbed back and forth as they thrusted into her. Tearing her vagina and not caring or acknowledging the blood coming from it, they enjoyed taking advantage of her.

•••

"Fin, I have to go get her." Elliot said, shutting his eyes and turning from the now muted laptop.

"I know. I know. Look, if you really can't wait until Barba gets that warrant, you go solely for the purpose of getting her."

"I'm not making any promises, Fin. If I see him or any of them hurting her-"

"No. You can't go now. These men aren't just anybody. I only know one of them and that's because he was the judge that let Ernesto keep Olivia."

"Wait, no. No, no, that...that's why? That sick bastard. I'll kill all of them." Elliot punched the wall and headed for the door.

"Elliot! Come back. Those men have money. They're not just some 9-5 workers, they have status. We have footage of them raping her, you don't need to mess that up."

"I'm supposed to sit here and let them rape her?" Tears had built up in his eyes.

"We take her out now without a judges permission, they claim this was part of her therapy, she wanted it and agreed to it, or that we have a vendetta and edited this video. Ernesto isn't even up here so we'd have nothing on him for this."

"You've got to be kidding me! Fin, there's no way around this is there? I can't let him take her to Mexico. It'll be almost impossible to track him down."

"And that's why we'll be on our way as soon as Barba calls saying he got the signature. We need someone on our side so when it goes to trial we make sure they all go away. For damn good."

•••

The men continued their violent ways of pleasure. Each taking turns to violate her in a way they wanted.

"Yeah! You remember how I feel bitch?" Olivia opened her eyes and found herself laying on her back on the bed. A man was inside of her, his voice was familiar yet she couldn't remember where she'd heard it before.

The men flipped her on her stomach. She watched as one of them climbed on the bed and pulled her on top of him. Staring into his eyes, pleading for him to stop while he slammed her hips down on him, hurting her while he found pleasure.

Another man climbed on the bed behind her and pushed himself inside her ass. Grunting with each trust as she tried to silence her whimpers. The man from before walked to the side of the man under her. Pulling her head down, he stared her in her eyes.

"You won't bite me this time, bitch." He said before shoving himself in her mouth.

The judge.

The one who made sure she was put back with Ernesto. Made Ernesto her guardian like she was a child. Like she really was mentally ill. And now he was in her mouth.

All of the men were on her. Impatiently waiting for their turn to get inside of her. Their hands covered her. Hit her. Grabbed her. Invaded her.

She couldn't even form normal thoughts.

Something changed after she put together what had happened at the courthouse. How Ernesto had everyone on his side. And she stopped fighting the feelings the drugs brought. She stopped fighting the hands that touched her. She just thought 'stop' over and over again while tears slipped down her cheeks.

•••

They left her on the floor. Covered in semen. Red. And swollen.

She had curled herself into a ball as she let the tears fall to the floor. Everything hurt. Everything. Mentally and physically.

"Sweet cheeks?" Ernesto called as he walked back in the room. "Oh, you're a mess. Let's get you a shower."

A shower. They were random, but she was grateful to feel some sort of clean. The way he watched her shower was the worst part. He let her clean herself, but he wouldn't leave her alone. He stayed and watched with hungry eyes.

No shower could rinse away the dirtiness that his eyes brought.

This time he made her walk to a further bathroom. She didn't know why until she passed a room. The room Tabby was in. Staring right at her as she and Ernesto walked by.

She could only imagine the horrid thoughts going through the girl's head. The things Ernesto put in her head.

"Let's go." Ernesto commanded and pushed Olivia to keep walking. When she finally reached the bathroom and saw the shower she stopped.

She was covered in spit and semen, but nothing made her feel dirtier then Ernesto's eyes on her.

Nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.5K 12
A videotape of a kidnapped victim was sent to the BAU, with no much time they have to find him before it's too late. But something is wrong with Spen...
31.8K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
412K 23.8K 103
She is a inexpressible beauty. Beauty the word is for her. A bright smile, beautiful blue eyes, shiny blonde hair, cute gesture made her an unavoidab...
11K 292 18
Overworked and underpaid, that is until Y/N gets confused for her celebrity roommate and mistakenly kidnapped. A troubled relationship ensues with th...