Sugar and Spice [BeyBlade Fan...

By TragedyQueen2004

✍ | Nikita Singh is a poised, dusky and (occasionally) coquettish fifteen year old, has joined BladeBreakers... More

Introduction
Nikita ~mood board+ songs~
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
Help Me!
A Fun Activity
Question/Answer Session 1
Question/Answer Session 2
#28
#29

#16

341 24 6
By TragedyQueen2004

A/N: Hi guys, author here. Just a sorry for posting so late and a request. Read the last chapter, or at least last few paragraphs again so you'll remember it. Thanks. Vote, comment and share. Do tell me if you like the recent development at the end of the chapter 

Kai's POV

We settled in our seats and soon the previous thoughts in my mind were dominated by the excitement of the match. The first competitors came out in the stadium from opposite sides. I tried to compare and think about whom would be the winner.

Robert or Spencer?

Both were strong players, without a doubt. Robert seemed like the stronger side but you could never accurately predict what Spencer was going to do. I relaxed, or tried to, in my seat. This match was going to be a hell of fight. It was ancient power of Griffolyon and modern technology of Wolborg placed right in front of each other. In one dish.

"Who do you bet on?" Tyson asked.

"Who do you bet on?" I reflected the question. Our voices had changed to a faster pace and deeper tone. This was probably the only thing I shared with Tyson. Enthusiasm for the sport.

"I'll sound strange, but Robert." He removed his cap and leaned back in the chair. "Robert's determination is something Spencer can't match."

"No, I agree." I said. "I feel quite the same."

"Yeah... Robert will pass out there but he will not accept defeat easily." Ray added reminding me of Tyson and Robert's match in Olympia Dome. Tyson had to practically drag the German out of all the rubble. Tyson, Max and Ray got in a heated discussion about the match tactics. I and Kenny added occasional remarks.

The dish appeared on the stage. I turned my eyes on the LED screen above to get a detailed view of the dish. It was huge and resembled the streets of Venice. There were deep streams of water and thin streets.

Jazzman counted down to one and the blades flew into the dish.

I enjoyed the rush of adrenaline in my body watching the match. The match dragged on without much action for fifteen minutes. Then Spencer became impatient. He put his blade in action.

There was a sudden movement by the German Blader. He'd evidently been waiting for Spencer to become impatient with the toying.

Spencer watched awestruck, as his blade landed swiftly at his feet by one motion of Griffolyon.

The stadium erupted in cheers as Robert walked out victoriously, leaving behind Spencer to look after his now blunt edged blade.

"That puts Majestics in the lead by 1-0!" Jazzman announced as the details of the next players displayed on the screens.

Polanski Oliver (European Champion) v/s Ivanov Tala (Russian Federation Champion)

"My bet is on Tala!" Ray said bitterly. I agreed silently. As much as I hated Tala I knew Oliver wouldn't stay in the dish for longer than ten minutes.

The anticipation grew, however, as Jazzman called, "LET IT RIP!!!"

"Wolborg!"

"Unicolion!"

Two voices echoed at the same time. The blades had barely touched the dish before which the bit beasts appeared. I thought if it was a good move from Oliver's side. Unicolion was huge. If he got control over Wolborg from the beginning maybe they then things could change.

The blades spinned in the dish for a while as the temperature began drooping dangerously until Wolborg attacked. The dish was separated by a wall of ice crystals and Oliver fell back with the impact. Unicolion lay still on the ice while Wolborg was spinning elegantly.

Oliver looked dejected and Tala spiteful as the Jazzman announced the score.

"That's one point for the Blitzkrieg Boys!"

Cheers erupted and I wondered if Enrique would be able to win against Bryan. Bryan had wicked attacking techniques, that man was ruthless. He could turn the match bloody without putting a toe out of the line. I remember Ray's match against him in our first year.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nikita put on the jacket as a spotlight turned to her. A third of the screen was devoted to her. I could barely move my eyes from the screen. Her face, high cheekbones, those lips accentuated by the smile; all were present on the screen. She pushed back a strand of hair with a slim, well kempt finger – the smile changing to an even beautiful, rich girl's professional look.

Down around the dish the two Bladers were already ready. Enrique looked slightly better, the swelling diminished. Bryan looked ferocious – ready to attack.

The blades were launched and loud clashing sounds filled the stadium. Enrique was already swaying slightly under the weight of his own armour – there seemed a slim chance he'd win against Bryan Kuznetsov.

Bryan started directing his bit-best in Russian. A rapid change. The screens at top zoomed at Enrique who stood frozen as Falborg spun. He stood for a while until he started to succumb under unseen pressure.

"What's happening?" Hilary shrieked before Nikita could speak. Her body was still angled forward but she turned her neck behind towards us.

"It's... It's—" Ray stuttered furrowing his brow. "It happened with me before. Bryan's back with his cheating."

"But what is it Ray?" Nikita put a hand on his knee jerking him.

"It's wind—"

"Wind?" She exclaimed.

"He's using it to physically stop Enrique from giving any command. It's dangerous. Last time it happened to me I was in hospital for a week or so at stretch."

"But it's cheating! We can tell someone." Nikita persisted.

"Don't you think we know?" Tyson replied a little irritably. "But it's wind. Wind is invisible. There's no rule for anything invisible."

"Fuck the rules. It's time for rule breaking." She scrunched her nose muttering. She put her hand in her pocket and discretely pulled out the phone. She passed it to Max sitting at the most distance from her. "Search for Johnny and text him what's happening. Tell him to use his hay brain and find some solution and encourage him. I am in spotlight – I can't do shit."

"Oh okay... There isn't a Johnny here." Max mumbled as Enrique fell to the floor on his knees desperately trying to speak something.

"Uh... shit! Try Scot..." Nikita maintained the smile on spotlight while thinking.

"Scottish Tomato? Really?" Max stifled a laugh, as he typed a message. "Tell Enrique to try and fight wind with some strategy. Is that okay?"

"Perfect." I suppressed a smile as she sat back normally, taking her phone back.

Down in the stadium there was a deciding match going on. The screws from the dish had begun to fly away. There was pin drop silence as everyone waited for something to happen. Bryan stood straight, smiling maniacally, his lavender hair and shirt flying around in the wind.

"Enrique!" It was a united movement. Everybody's eyes moved from the competitors to Johnny who was the only member dressed in modern attire. "The wind. Stop the wind!"

"How?" Enrique's brows furrowed and eyes alight in annoyance.

"Amphylion!" Robert said considerably tensed.

"What?"

"Ugh! Ask him to attack from both the sides together!!" Oliver walked closest the edge and spoke in the loudest voice he could muster.

Bryan looked shook, running a hand through his hair as he thought of something else. But Enrique was faster. "Amphylion, double attack!"

The two headed beast rose in all its glory coming for Falborg. Falborg moved quickly from under Amphylion for a while, hoping to entangle its body. Finally as Falborg made another quick turn Amphylion hit Bryan's blade hard. The blade flew out, hitting its owner square in the chest.

The tension oozed out of Nikita's face, she smiled for the first time in last few minutes. The announcer declared the match won by Majestics and chaos ensued. Enrique collapsed on the floor on all fours. His teammates assembled around him and the others began leaving.

"Guys where should I meet you all?" Nikita asked. "I am going to congratulate them!"

I felt a twinge of jealousy again but before I could say something Tyson intervened.

"That's great! Let's go! If Robert's in a good mood maybe I'll get a match with him."

We weaved through the crowd to the dish. The Italian was now sitting on a bleacher face and neck red from effort.

"That was a majestic win guys, no pun intended." She looped a hand around Johnny's neck leaning casually. "Enrique you dead ass beat that cheating git to pulp! Congo."

"It was actually Johnny. He just randomly—"

"She sent that message to Johnny." I wanted to cover my mouth but I had spoken. The tone was humdrum but it wouldn't surprise me if someone caught something unnatural.

"You saved my skin." The blond removed his armour and went to change while we stood and chatted.

We sat for lunch with them Enrique being extremely friendly and even giving a toast "To Nikita for saving my life."

Later in the suite while Hilary and Nikita ate ice cream watching some movie I sat in the sofa near them scrolling through some blogs. We had earlier replaced the glass table in centre with three bean bags to put our legs on.

I was reading a blog with deep concentration until I felt a soft fabric touch my foot. I moved my eyes to the fabric which in turn was the pastel colour sock on Nikita's feet. She looked at me, her eyes focused on my face. A small smile barely there lingered on her face for a second before she sucked on the top of her finger of a drop of ice cream. I looked down again, heat reaching up my cheeks and my facial muscles twitching and stomach jolting. I felt a million other sensations that I don't know how to describe. I could still feel her glare on my face. I was continuously heating up.

Nikita's POV

I was growing addicted to a feeling that I had never felt, only imagined; the feeling of those arms around my shoulder, those lips against mine, my fingers in those stormy hairs.

My attention constantly diverted from the movie and Hilary's talks to Kai sitting near us. He was dressed in a sleeveless tight shirt and sweat pants, reading something on his phone. I tried to send him all sorts of look but he was way too concentrated.

Finally I arranged my hair curls around my face, the best I could with fingers and brushed my leg against his. I gave him the flirtiest look I could make at the moment.

His cheeks turned red – tomato red and he quickly looked away. I glared at him with fierce eyes until that clueless guy stopped twitching his foot.

"Kaaaiiiii..." I purred sweetly, leaning towards him.

"Yeah—?" His voice came high pitched. He straightened up and coughed slightly. "Sorry, what do want?"

"I completely forgot about this earlier but Mr. Dickinson gave me some papers and I need to show 'em to youuu..." I got up from the sofa, pulling my shirt lower.

"Uh... yeah. Okay." He shifted slightly looking away again. He turned redder in the cheeks. Anyone would think he had fever.

"Come in. I'll show you now..." I tried again. "Or I'll forget later."

"Okay..." I waited as he slowly got up walking to my room.

I walked in after him and casually closed the door with my leg. I couldn't resist him. I had grown up to having my wishes fulfilled at all costs. I knew how to chase after what I wanted.

I'd have him – all to myself. I would. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...
5.9K 392 20
❝Shut up! Just Shut up-- what do you even know about me? ❞ The words ring in the air and her eyes were filled with fury but somewhere inside the fury...
2.1M 56.5K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
19.6K 1.3K 31
14 year-old Former Cheerleader Teresa Granger meets the Bladebreakers and her life goes upside down. An attack destroyed many peoples lives. Teresa g...