Trapped. (Lazarbeam x Reader)

By YeetusLys

*Completed* As you continue living and having a blast at the click house. Your feelings develop for a fellow... More

The Cook Off
The Cook Off II
A Fight
Face off
Home and Away
Holidays With Bæ
Golden Sun
3's a party
The Adventures Of Clicksitting
Psycho
Psycho II
Hurting
Day 6
Making Memories
Sandcastles
I Love You.
Darkest before the Dawn
Homes and Houses
Secrets & Lies
Screams & Dreams
Awaited & Loved
Fields of Lies
Preparations
Anxiously Happy
A Wedding So Perfect
The Little Bean
You're The Only One
I'd Do This For
Epilogue

Simple Times

367 10 2
By YeetusLys

3 Months After The Wedding
—————

"Good morning my love!" Lannan mumbled happily as the sun rose from its time across the world.

"Mhm, you seem happy." Y/n laughed.

"It's Friday!"

"Oh yeah, date night!"

"Best night of the week."

"Haha, I'm going for a shower."

"But I was going too!"

"We have 3 bathrooms." Y/n stood up slowly and walked towards the en-suite. "Go on!" She waved him out the door and laughed.

"Fine."

—————

"Hey Brods, would you like to go to the shops for meeee?" She lied on the couch and was having a nice little phone call to her brother.

"Depends on how much shit you want." He mumbled.

"Hey! It's just one item."

"Mm ok, I get to see you so I guess it's fine."

"I GUESS?!"

"Hey! Don't make me change my mind!"

"Hmph fine. I'll text you a photo of what I need."

"I'm hopping in the car as we speak"

"Ok thank youuu!" She hung up and looked around the Coles website for the right one.

Brodeyyyy

(Photo attached)
Just this one - Y/n

WHAT THE FUCK?! - Brodey

I know... - Y/n

Y/n shut off her phone and stared blankly at the tv screen, patting Willeh every now and again. Who was sympathetically resting his head on her legs. She heard the familiar knocks of her brother on the door and went to let him in. He rattled the shopping bag as he came in.

"Wow. I can't believe you've done this!"

"Oh Brodey, it was bound to happen."

"Right, I believe you're exact words were 'If it happens it happens.'" He laughed.

"Oh shush and give me the damn thing."

"This is exciting."

"It could come out negative you know." She took the bag off him and walked into the downstairs bathroom.

"I'll be in the kitchen!"

——————
Pls don't question the story at this point. Yes it's moving fast but I need it to end on a good note 😂😂
——————

"So we just look at this stick with your disgusting pee on it for 3 minutes?"

"Way to describe it Brodey. But yes." The two of them were sat either side of Y/n's bed.

"I'm gonna be the greatest uncle you've ever heard of. That kid is gonna be spoilt that they won't even know what a dollar coin is."

"Brodey shut up, if it were to come out positive. The baby is gonna be raised like every other child in Australia."

"But birthdays are an exception." He pointed his finger at her.

"I'm officially putting you on a $50 budget for birthdays and Christmas."

"God dammit." The two of them sat in a anxious silence. They jumped once the timer went off. "Well go on," Y/n picked up the stick carefully and turned it over as slowly as she could.

+

"Oh my god..." she stared in shock. "OH MY GOD!"

"What?" Y/n started shaking it. "That ain't no etch a sketch, that's one doodle that can't be undid."

*IM SORRY THATS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE LINES FROM JUNO I HAVE TO INCLUDE IT*

"I'm now banning you from pregnancy movies."

"I feel like I'm being controlled." He laughed. "Anyways Juno jokes aside. What are you thinking." Y/n walked over to her mirror and peered at her stomach.

"We can't tell him."

"WHAT?!"

"We have to make sure. Then we surprise him."

"Wait that's actually smart."

"I'm offended."

"Well since you two live in the same house... we can't move whatever object it was too his front lawn."

"What is it with Juno and you?!"

"I'm sorry but it is a good movie." The two of them heard the door unlock down stairs, followed by a familiar voice.

"HEY I'M HOME!"

"Why is he home so early?! Brodey shove this somewhere." She chucked him the stick.

"WHERE?!" He whisper yelled.

"Y/N?!" Lannan called again,

"fuck uh I don't know, you have pockets just take it home for the night."

"Wow it's a fucking pet now."

"BRODEY!" She glared at him.

"Fine fine!" The two of them skipped downstairs.

"Oh there you are, hey Bazz."

"Sup, I was just leaving anyways. Enjoy your date night!" And with that Brodey rushed out the house. Lannan looked confused at first but turned back to smile at his Wife.

"Soooo, what are we doing tonight?"

"Thought we could go out to a fancy restaurant for once." He laughed.

"We both know, that we don't do fancy Lan."

"I know, but we could try it?"

—————

"Opera House?" Y/n asked as the two walked towards the famous building.

"Yeah, apparently the restaurant in there is pretty good. According to Elliot."

"Great, now our date night is in the hands of Eli." They both laughed.

As they came to the Bennelong, the sunset grew orange by the minute.

"Let's take a picture!"

The two of them goofily posed in front of Y/n's phone in front of the Opera House, the orange glow hitting them right in their eyes.

——————

"and what would you like to drink?" The waiter asked.

Oh fuck.

Y/n thought.

"I'll have a Carlton Dry thanks, Y/n?"

"Uh, I'll just have a water thanks." The waiter nodded and Lannan gave her a weird look.

"It's date night? You always get wine..." he questioned. Y/n put on a brave face.

"Feeling spontaneous I guess." She laughed nervously.

Ding

Y/n's phone went off, she quietly checked it:

Brodeyyyy

Booked an appointment for you at Monday at 12, just couldn't wait 😂 -Brodey

Aha, thanks bro. Eager much? 😂😂 - me

Y/n laughed at her ridiculous brother.

"Brodey I assume?" Lannan laughed with her.

"Yeah, he wants me to go to the doctors with him on Monday."

"Aha, anything bad?"

"Nah, he's probably just needs his flu shot."

"Oh I see. If you need me to drive I'm happy to come along?"

"It's all good, thanks for offering." She smiled. The waiter came back around with their drinks and asked for their orders.

"Uhh, I'll have the roast wagyu rump cap please." He said politely, then Y/n went.

I'm pretty sure ricotta is good for me, as well as raisins so might as well...

"The Mushroom, black garlic and ricotta ravioli please."

"No worries, should be out soon." The waiter hurried to the next table.

—————

"So what'd you do today?" Lannan asked as they were eating their food.

"Not much, just hung out with Brodey mainly. What about you?"

"You know the usual, still on the hunt for a editor."

"I'm sure you'll find one, who wouldn't want to work for the famous Lazarbeam?"

"Working for me means working for Click. We don't have the greatest of reps right now?"

"What why? You guys are one of the biggest internet communities?"

"Mully said some bad stuff the other week and got pulled up on it."

"Why am I just only hearing about this?"

"Well A) you don't live on twitter." She laughed. "And B) I try to forget about work when I come home.

"Oh yeah, understandable. What are they going to do with it all?"

"Don't know yet, Grace is holding a meeting on Monday through zoom. Probably so she can mute us all."

"It's weird not being with you all."

"It's weird not having you at the office that's for sure."

"What times the meeting?"

"Uh, 3 I think?"

"If I'm free, mind if I come join in? I'll be quiet."

"Oh yeah, it'll be fine. Then we can just head home."

"Sounds like a plan."

——————

"How'd you like tonight?" He asked as the two of them walked down the illuminated pathways. You could hear the swells over the hills crash into the land, their hands swung together.

"It was amazing thank you." She smiled in gratitude. All was peaceful until Y/n got a phone call.

"Oh it's Tannar." She swiped to accept the call and brung the phone to her ear. "Hey, we're heading home now."

"Cool, because we need to talk."

"Oh god. What is it?"

"Maybe a certain stick?"

"I'll see you soon." Y/n sighed and dialed Brodey.

"What is it love?"

"Brodey left something at our house, Tannar just told me."

"Yeah?" A voice mumbled.

"I think you left something at mine. That I told you to take back to your house."

"What?"

"Brodey, I told you to take back the stick you brought into my house. Didn't I?"

"FUCK I MUST OF DROPPED IT!"

"Wow great looking skills. Luckily Tannar found it before Willeh."

"Oh god, IM SORRY!!"

"We'll talk later bro."

"Ok bye..."

"Cya bro." The two of them were standing in front of the car.

"All good?"

"Yeah, luckily Tannar found it before Willeh."

"Oh good, I'm sure it would have meant something to Brodey."

"Yeah, I'm tired."

"You look tired, come on let's go home."

—————

"Hi, I'm stealing my sister-in-law thanks." Tannar basically pulled Y/n into her room. "WHAT IS THIS?!"

"There goes my surprise. Fucking Brodey."

"This should be a lesson for you. Don't trust the brothers. But oh my god!" She engulfed Y/n in a hug. "I'm gonna be an auntie again!"

"Shhhh,"

"Oh sorry."

"Brodey got me an appointment on Monday to confirm everything, I was thinking of telling him after the meeting if it went well."

"You're coming to the office?"

"Yeah, I heard all about this Mully stuff and thought I might as well stay in the loop. I'll just be in Lannan's office listening in."

"Text me, if you're going to do it. I'll grab a cake on the way home."

"Aww, thank you. Don't worry I will."

"Soooo, where do you want this?" Tannar pointed to the stick which was on her dresser.

"Hide it somewhere, and please don't pull a Brodey."

"In case you've forgotten I'm a girl."

"I'm going to tell him you said that, I shall leave the hiding up to you. Night Tannar, thank you."

"Oh it's no problem." Y/n went upstairs to change into her pj's and found Lannan already in bed.

"What's you two talk about?"

"Oh just girl shit, you know the deal."

"Oh ew."

"Ahaha. Now move over." She ushered him to his side of the bed. Once she got in, she was immediately hugged. "What's all this?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Mm, I'm listening."

"What's your opinion on kids?" Her heart rate picked up.

"What do you mean Lan?"

"Like having them. For ourselves..."

"You know how much I want kids Lan, but I just want us to both be sure we can do it."

"I know I can my love. I just feel like, we're ready now." With this comment,
Y/n's heart fly to wondrous heights.

"Yeah, I feel the exact same way." She smiled in the darkness. Naturally placing a hand on her stomach.

"I love you."

"And I love you Lan. Always."

Ahahahaha will I be mean?

No, I wouldn't do that to us.

Now this is the fastest chapter I've wrote officially 😂😂

I love you all!!!
Stay safe my dudes.

Be a Bean
Only a Bean
But also a Creme Egg
Lys xx

Word Count : 1869 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 390 70
Your sitting at a bar with your friends until you noticed someone starring at you. You recognize them from your past and realize that it was your bro...
10.8K 206 19
Hidden By Soph

Werewolf

725 35 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...
9.7K 124 21
Awwww, Lannan and Elliot are so cute together New Click Member: exists 2 gamers: I'm in love. Also, no; this isn't a throuple fanfic. But it is the s...