Teacher's Pet : Sarawat / Tine

Autorstwa fairy-effie

Tine is a player, he's hot, confident and dated almost every girl on campus. Sarawat is an ass****, he's con... Więcej

A Bet
A Drunken Night
A New Adventure
Don't Get Caught
In Your World
Carpe Diem
Surprise Confession
Movie Time
Reward
Perfect Plan
A Promise
Field Trip -part 01-
Field Trip -part 02-
Mine

Can't Stop

13.4K 455 81
Autorstwa fairy-effie

Tine POV:

I'm.Not.A.Morning.Person

I slept like a rock but we had to wake up extra early to get everything ready before the bus arrived.

Wat' was the one in charge of the manual labor while I was in charge of the complaining.

My head was killing me and I blame my twisted drinking habits.

I don't even remember how I got in the tent, I sat by our stuff while he was gathering everything. 

"Are you almost done Wat' " I asked for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Almost babe" He replied not thinking.

"Language" I shouted "What if someone hears you" I continued looking around.

He got closer to me and lifted up my chin.

"After what you said last night, I don't think it'll be a surprise for anyone" He murmured his breath tickling me.

"What...what did I.." I mumbled.

"Yo the lovers, I know you're all over yourselves but the bus is leaving in 5" Ohm shouted approaching

The lovers. 

The words kept ringing in my head. 

Wat' finished packing and we joined the rest of the group.

"Did you have fun last night?" Murmured Ohm as I was standing near the bus waiting for Wat' to finish loading our stuff in 

"What...what are you talking about" I mumbled in panic. 

"I have to admit that seeing you getting all jealous for your boyfriend was a sight to see" he whispered with a smirk. 

"I did what!?" I yelled in choc. 

How could I forget that !

"So everyone knows ?" I gasped

Ohm proceeded to tell me in detail what I did, how I got jealous and started spouting nonsense. 

Why do I still think that Alcohol is my friend ? It's clearly not the case. 

"It's not so bad" I said trying to play it cool 

"Yeah the others might not think about it that much, but I have to admit something" He said looking around.

Oh God what now ?! 

"We kinda saw you guys kissing" He admitted avoiding my eyes " I was waiting for your dumb self to just tell us but since it's confession time might as well tell you everything." he continued. 

"I.. I wanted to tell you guys, I just didn't know how" I murmured not really knowing what to say. 

"Look we might not always act like it but we're your friends you dumbo" Ohm joked.

I felt a bit at ease. 

"So I'm in for the teasing of a lifetime right ?" I joked back.

"Oh you have no idea, it'll be 10 times worst than when Pheuk dated that poet girl" He said placing an arm on my shoulder. 

 Wat' was finally done, he was walking towards us, a confused look on his face. I bet he's scared that I'll sit with them on our way back. 

"Hi Ohm" He said trying to act normal.

I wanted to tease him so bad.

"Okay Ohm let's find a seat in the back" I told my friend that understood me in second.

"Sure thing I have tons of snacks for the road" he said as we started walking to the bus. 

Wat's face was priceless. 

I got in the bus and sat with Ohm waiting for Wat to take a seat, few moments later I walked up to sit next to him. 

"Excuse me sir, is this seat taken ?" I said in the most flirtatious voice I had. 

I was greeted by a half confused / half mad face. 

"Are the ones next to your friends taken" he replied annoyed. 

"Well you see" I said moving closer to him "I want to sit with my boyfriend but I guess I should just go back" I continued acting like I was walking away.

He grabbed my arm and made me sit next to him.

"Like I'm going to let you go" he murmured. 

We sat waiting for the bus to start moving, his hand placed an earphone in my ear. 

"hum...I kinda..prepared a playlist for the road" he admitted not looking at me. 

Why was he so cute. 

I grabbed his hand and gave him my biggest, brightest smile. 

The ride back was great we just listened to music, he put tons of Scrubs's songs in it, we ate some snacks and I beat his ass in Mario Kart. 

I really had a nice time, I loved spending time with him and couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found someone like him, he fell asleep resting his head on my shoulders.

I loved watching him sleep, I did that every time I woke up before him, his face was so attractive it wasn't fair. 

His thick eyebrows framing his eyes to perfection, his long eyelashes that could make anyone jealous, his perfect little nose and mostly his lips, his plump perfectly shaped lips that tasted like heaven. 

I bit my lip just thinking about all the times I tasted them, and all the things they've done.

We've been together long enough and I want us to go to the next level so I want to plan some kind of romantic getaway just for us two, and after our little field trip I was more convinced that ever. 

I wanted him. 

We were almost arriving to the campus so I started tickling his ear to wake him up, he moved a bit and sat properly looking at me like a lost child.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" I joked "We're arriving" I continued.

"Don't you remember what woke the sleeping beauty ?" he asked getting dangerously close to my face. 

I gulped in surprise, but at the same time wanted to grant his wish, no one was looking so I quickly dropped a peck on his lips making his jaw drop.

"You...you know you're insanely hot when you do these kind for things" He whispered with a smirk 

I winked at him as we were now entering the Uni and people were slowly waking up. 

"Are you planning to go to Wat's place ?" Ohm asked as we were taking out our backpacks from the trunk.

"Probably" I replied 

"Oh are you planning a fun night ?" He retorted with a joking voice

"You know Ohm, grown ups don't plan these things it just happen" I said patting his hair like a kid.

Wat' was talking to some club members waiting for me to wrap up everything with my friends, speaking of which Pheuk was so hung up on Air that we barely saw him, he even volunteered to drive her back to her place, we gotta admire a man with a goal. 

"Hurry Tine you're boo is waiting for you" Ohm teased "You have grown ups things to do" He continued with a laugh.

He walked away and I started moving towards Wat'.

"Hey, you're done ?" he asked when he saw me approaching. 

I nodded my head as he greeted them goodbye.

"So your place or mine?" I asked as we stared walking 

"Aren't you tired ? " he asked back 

"Don't you want us to spend some time together ?" I pleaded 

I guess he was worn out, he did do most of the heavy work during the field-trip and it's understandable that he was tired 

"I promise I won't bother you, let's just cuddle and get some rest hum" I said grabbing his arm.

He looked at me and finally said yes, we decided to take a cab since we were too lazy to walk home anyway.

Sarawat POV: 

Just how much self control does this man think I have, I have needs and it's getting dangerous for him to be by my side.

Who am I kidding I can't possibly win against him especialy when he's acting all nice and sweet and cute and hot and...

Focus Sarawat you beast. 

We were in the taxi on our way home when he suddenly grabbed my hand leaning on me, all I could smell was his soft perfume ever since the bus ride. 

He really had nice skin, my thumb slowly started caressing his hand. 

This moment was so precious I almost felt bad the we had arrived to my condo. 

"I'll shower first okay naa" He affirmed as I was opening the door. 

"You take forever to shower just let me go first" I replied. 

"Obviously I need time for the concert, the meet and greet and the encore" He joked dropping his backpack at the entrance 

"I'll take your silence as a yes then" He continued as he proceeded to take off his shirt walking into the bathroom. 

I'm just a man and a man has needs. 

"I mean if you're really that stubborn" I started 

"I'm not flipping a coin with you, I lose every time" he interrupted me as he walked in. 

What a view

His naked body getting in my shower was way more than I could handle.

"That'll leaves us with only one solution than" I continued joining him inside carefully brushing my fingertips on his sides "Let's just shower together" 

"Oh" he breathed his arms wrapping my neck "And here I was thinking you were tired today" He murmured an inch away from my lips. 

Mine instinctively moved forward to meet his, in a soft sweet kiss, my hands moved on his back caressing his smooth skin warm water flowing behind him.

His hands moved to my now dripping shirt taking it off in a blink, my lips naturally moved to his nape, kissing every inch of his neck. 

His body began to move away from me, fire in his eyes he bit his lower lip waiting for me to take off my short, his naked body was a piece of art  as he leaned on the shower wall his delicate skin glowing as the water kept flowing. 

I was suddenly jealous of water droplets.

I pinned my body on his to pick up where we left off, my hands grabbing his arse with hunger as my lips met his. 

His lips moved with mine sensually sucking on my lower lip until our tongues started dancing together. 

My hands kept going back and forth on his back, leaving my mouth for my neck, his tongue wandering from my collarbone to my ear making a short moan leave my mouth. 

I could feel his member harden against my leg. 

"Bed" he murmured biting my earlobe. 

I turned off the water, obeyed his orders lifting him up as he crossed his legs around my waist as I walked to the bedroom his arms wrapped around my neck. 

Standing at the edge of the bed as his soft hands cupped my face, his loving eyes looking at me before his lips dropped a kiss on mine. 

I carefully layed him on the bed not breaking our kiss, placing myself on top of him. 

His hands played on my sides, the feeling of his fingertips was electrifying.

"Tine I can't stop tonight" I breathed locking my eyes on his. 

"And who's telling to stop" he answered his arms wrapping my neck "I want this" he continued moving his hips under my now fully harden length.

I started kissing his neck and pecks teasingly moving to his nipple, playing with it untiL I was rewarded with a soft moan.

I tenderly proceeded leaving kisses all over his torso, greedily moving downwards. 

I moved to his hips kissing every inch of his skin.

I carefully placed myself between his legs, as I softly kissed his inner thigh making him quiver. 

My hand carefully grabbed his length slowly stroking it as my lips were dropping kisses all around it. 

"Stop playing around" he mumbled his hands covering his face. 

I reached out to the bedside table taking out the lube and condoms I bought. 

I poured some over his member and kept my movements going, my other hand delicately lifting up his leg, spreading his bum as my fingers carefully  moving around his hole. 

He moved his hips upwards as I inserted the first finger in, he clutched the bed-sheets when I started moving back and forth. 

When he got accustomed to it so I gradually starting adding more fingers in. 

"Wat" he moaned.

"Just a bit more" I murmured "I don't want to hurt you" 

His hips kept moving his hips driving me insane

"Wat I want you" He breathed "Now" he ordered. 

I carefully moved him down slowly placing my fully erect member next to his, ripping up the condom and putting it on. 

He moved his bum closer as I entered as carefully as possible, he let out a small scream.

"Sorry babe, I'll be more gentle" I murmured "I'll start moving now" I continued.

I started moving tenderly, keeping my movement as soft as possible, being inside him was something I fantasize about since the day I met him and this was beyond everything I've ever imagined.

This feeling was intoxicating, I starting going faster without even noticing it until his soft moans brought me back to reality.

I was getting close I started stroking his length in sync with my thursts trying to reach deeper each time.

"I'm so close" he pleaded.

"Me too babe" I mumbled 

Moment later my hand was filed with his happy juice as mine filled up the condom.

I leaned in to kiss him, grateful for this moment, I rolled him on his sides and bringing him in a tight hug.

"I'm so fucking happy Tine" I breathed 

I was over the moon, it felt like I'll never know happiness like that.

"I bet you are" he joked.

I held him even tighter and we fell asleep in a bliss.

Author's nonsense:

Hello everyone I'm so sorry I took some time to update this chapter !

One more chapter and I will be starting a new story (a Mark / Vee story).

I hope everyone will enjoy this chapter as much as I liked writing it (I tried to make it as romantic as possible cause this couple is so precious 🙈)

Anyhow ENJOY !

Kisses Fairies 💜🧚‍♀️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

291K 11.6K 37
‪ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secretly loves him in a romantic way ever sin...
195K 8.5K 23
Sarawat was as cold as ice. People nicknamed him "The Ice Prince". Tine on the other hand was as radiant as the sun, warming up peoples' hearts and g...
295K 13.4K 16
Tine makes bet with his friends that he can make college's most handsome boy Sarawat fall for him but there's a problem, Sarawat already knows about...
14.1K 576 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...