𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 ; 𝚌.𝚝𝚣 & 𝚓. 𝚓...

By jiminsnochu

"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘴" 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘻𝘶𝘺𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘵𝘰... More

𝓅𝓇❀𝓁❀𝑔𝓊𝑒
❀𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝓌❀
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒻❀𝓊𝓇
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻💮𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
continue or discontinue
𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃- 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃- 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃- 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃- 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎- 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒿𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒷𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 + 𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹!
_

𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

677 33 16
By jiminsnochu

author's pov

the day after jungkook had asked to court tzuyu, he delivered roses to her house. it was a bouquet of white roses, her favorite.

it was 10:30 in the morning when he arrived, and tzuyu had just woken up from her sleep. she hurriedly went down her room when her grandmother informed her that a visitor came.

she stared in incredulity, unable to believe that jungkook went to her house just to deliver her roses. he was waiting by the door, though her grandmother urged him to come in, he refused and said he'd wait patiently. where do you find this type of guys these days eh?

"I was too excited that I bought the roses on the way home yesterday.." jungkook had his arms outstretched, offering the bouquet of roses to tzuyu. "and... I thought it would wilt if I didn't give it to you sooner, so," the roses were covering his face and cheeks that were now painted red.

"how did you know.." she asks as she takes the roses, bringing it to her nose, inhaling the sweet soft scent.

"I may have done some outstagram stalking," he mumbles, loud enough for her to hear. they stare at each other for a while, although jungkook couldn't contain his laughter when tzuyu realizes that her hair was disheveled from laying on her bed all morning on her phone, procrastinating.

"oh shut up." she closes the door on him before he could see her embarrassed face. when jungkook turned to leave, tzuyu opens the door once more, yelling a thank you. she closes it as soon as she yells her gratitude, unable to control her racing heart.

he smiles as he opens his phone to see a post from his saved folder on outstagram. it was 20 weeks old.

liked by jihoefordayz and others

c.tzu14 my favorite.

view all 128 comments

sanaisgay stalking tzuyu has been the best decision I have ever made.

nojamhyung @  sanaisgay RIGHHTT

wiggroupfighting requesting a follow on this account is something I will never regret..

ah she's so cute.. jungkook had been carried away that he accidentally double taps the post, he quickly pressed on the red heart, hoping she didn't get a notification.

one new notification

as soon as jungkook removes his like, his phone buzzes.

c.tzu14 liked a post from 40 weeks ago.

liked by worldwidehandsome and others

jungkookie_ haha hacked by @ guccibear

view all 54 comments

nabongs92 I thought I flushed the toilet

_sunflowerhobi dont worry gguk even if you look like poop I'll still love u

jungkook remembers that he didn't delete the posts his friends posted as a prank, he cringes internally, ah why out of all the pictures??

*ding*

c.tzuyu14 gotchu ;)

the many ways you could really make my heart tumble chou. just so you wait

before he closes his phone, he receives a message from that same unknown number. he ignores it, worrying about nothing but ways to make tzuyu yield to him.

at least that's what he had to worry about, at the moment.

_

a week has passed, and so far tzuyu had gotten a few love notes and doodles from jungkook. it was small but heartfelt, and tzuyu appreciated it more than ever. it became one of the things that she looked forward to waking up in the morning.

the notes consisted of messages that were sometimes pick-up lines, reminders, and reasons why he's pursuing her. some had cute doodles on the bottom.

front side of the paper: If I could arrange the alphabet...

back side of the paper: I would put 'U' and 'I' together..

'

don't overwork! rest when needed.

'

you really have good posture. when do you ever slouch and take a break?

'

aside from the notes, jungkook had also been very touchy. not the teasing lock-head type. he's always looking for excuses to hold her hand such as comparing his to hers often.., giving tzuyu high-fives as his fingers break away from the high-five,, closing them on her open palm instead...

"smooth like a snake," jimin said. and it was true. he merely wanted to develop closure and familiarity with her.

times when tzuyu had something on her hair or on the corner of her mouth, he uses the opportunity to wipe it for her. though this has been going on since, only nowadays, it's been more frequent.

there were moments where it gets awkward between the two, where jungkook had said something too cheesy. tzuyu retorts with a defensive glare or a soft punch. then they're back to normal again.

this continued on for another week, and the girls have wondered why tzuyu is taking so long to yield to jungkook.

"I think you're ready!" chaeyoung beams as she wraps her arms around tzuyu's waist. her petite body makes it easier for tzuyu to warm the shivering chae.

"and it's not like you're getting married or something.. courtship happens before weddings you know?" nayeon adds as she nibbles on the carrots she had packed. it was a Saturday, and the girls decided to stay over tzuyu's house for the weekend.

it had become normal for the girls to come over anytime or have sleepovers unplanned. the girls treat tzuyu's house as their second home, and her grandmother as their own.

"my mom once told me my dad courted her for a whole year before they became official," tzuyu recounts, recalling the old-fashioned days.

"come on! stop playing the play hard-to-get roleeeee juwiiiiii," sana whines as she sinks down on the couch, "if I was reading a book like this I'll complain to the author," she says, pouting after, clutching a Shiba Inu plushie.

"I still can't believe you guys aren't taken though!" tzuyu attempts to change the topic and it worked, she pointed at everyone except for mina and jihyo who were smirking in their seats. the girls only had small infatuations at the moment but they never really thought of dating anyone in their highschool years.

"well I saw this cute guy, but he's older than me by a few years.." momo starts, everyone turned to look at her and she was blushing. the teasing began and she refused to give up his name. "I hope we meet when I get out of high school.." she mutters under her breath.

"this boy better not play you or I'll show him who's boss!" jeongyeon butts in,  the knight and shining armor in the group.

"what do you think of the boys.." tzuyu crosses her arms and eyed them, "bts, I mean," she uses the name they address themselves to be.

"well I haven't told you about the time seokjin supposedly liked me," nayeon sips her tea and tzuyu's eyes widen, she sets down her tea and crosses her legs. everyone has heard of this story so they paid closer attention to tzuyu's reaction instead, but they kept an open ear since the story never gets old.

"he confessed to me one day, and I did actually liked him back. this was right before high school started," tzuyu processes the information in her head. so the boys knew each other since they were small, and the girls knew each other since they were small kids too.. the collision of the group had began in the beginning of high school but mina and jimin is an exception as they have been childhood friends since... oh the destined love birds they are.. OH so this leaves to nayeon meeting seokjin in middle school. earlier than the rest of the girls.

the girls were all snickering upon seeing tzuyu's perplexed face, she had been too immersed in the story as she calculates that she's staring hard at the wall with her eyebrows furrowed.

"but that mothertrucker said sike and that actually broke me for a week." nayeon annoyingly chews on her carrots. "we met again in the beginning of highschool, and I started attacking him ever since."

"thus the endless bickering of nayeon and seokjin begins," nayeon ends her story with a sip of her tea, "and you will never know if I still like him or not, or if he did like me or still does," she grins and everyone protested to confess further.

"wHo ElsE?" tzuyu smirks at all of them and her eyes happen to land on sana, she challenges her on a staring contest and she wins.

"okay fine, taehyung is pretty cute." sana blurts out and this didn't get the expected reaction from the girls.  they weren't anticipating the touchy sana to make such a straight statement

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY????????"

"you touch my boobs for nothing????"

"I have been lied to."

"BEeN bROkE so MAny-"

sana gestures them to all stop, "well I'm gay for all of you, but for real, sometimes taehyung makes me question my sexuality."

everyone began squealing like those rubber ducks you see in the grocery store.

"I mean.. I do kinda see it," dahyun nudges her elbow as sana buries her face in her plushie.

"I like namjoon's height." chaeyoung interrupts,. next thing you know, the afternoon was shared with confessions, and everyone now knew of their small infatuations.

"but, tzuyu.. what if he loses interest.. jungkook is a good guy, so I'm rooting for the two of you..," mina says in all seriousness, they all knew jungkook was one of a kind, trying so hard even when they still aren't together.

this made tzuyu ponder for a while but she shook away all the negative thoughts that lingered.

"I know him," she smiles,

"jeon jungkook never gives up until he gets what he wants."

_

"hey guys does your nose itch??" taehyung says,

"yea and my ears are itchy too," namjoon replies, jungkook agreed

"I JUST SNEEZED 6 TIMES IN A ROW , WHO IS SUMMONING ME??" seokjin shout from his room, as he sneezes once more.

"my nose always itches because my mina is thinking of me all the time hehe"

_

jungkok(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

jungkok: hi (◕▿◕)

jungkok: heh

jungkok: I was wondering..

jungkok: want to go on a picnic tomorrow?

jungkok: (/\✿)

jungkok: wait I should ask in a way you can't refuse

jungkok: tomorrow @ 4:30 pm SHARP, expect me in front of your house. me and you ONLY. no excuses. no refusal.

jungkok: ' ͜ʖ'

juwi: you really are something.

"see the way you're smiling right now tell me you're head over heels for him!!!" sana teases when she took a peek of who she was texting. "you'll want him more and more each day,"

"shhh, just help me pick an outfit for tomorrow.."

_

_

chapter 24 ,still no kissing.. thank you for being patient. I wanted to make a story with gradual development. one that's actually heartfelt, one that's not all about lust.

hope you all are well! stream more&more hehe. (sign the petitions on my feed too!)

short rant.

okay but sana's part in more&more is so addicting.. how did that girl go from shY SHY shY tO more&mORe. Is THAt EVen THE SAME pERsoN??

Japanese line really hit me GOOD. (can we talk about chae getting so much deserved lines thoUGH????)

jihyo's stage presence in the recent performance.... GIRL MY WEAVE WILL NEVER COME BACK.

everyone served so many good vocals and visuals. i'm so proud of them.

also gguk's still with you... I'M GONE. it's hard being an armyonce ಠ╭╮ಠ I salute those of you who are multis.... how do you survive???

much love to you all, stay safe and thank you for you support. have a good day. i now gib u hug

(.づσ▿σ)づ.

happy pride month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
54.3K 2.8K 25
BangTwice in a zombie apocalypse. Book Cover from Peninsula poster Highest Rank: #82 BangTwice #1 Chaegi #2 Tzukook #4 Namjeong #4 Jinayeon #18 Jimin...
681K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
110K 4.4K 43
[Completed] ❝𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪❞ 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤. 1 Status : Finished Published: Apr...