The Mafia's Flame

By strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... More

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
10. Operation Llama
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
13. Her Parents
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
39. The Boys
40. The Fight
41. Your Forgiveness
42. The Ladies
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
51. The R word
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
54. Good Times
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
80. Its Purpose
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

18. The Surprise

65.7K 1.8K 1K
By strawb3rryluv

STEFANO POV:

We all sat in the movie room getting ready to watch the movie Jumanji since it was her favorite movie. They made a second one and we agreed we'd watch it together when she came home.

It's been two very long years. Leo just turned 19 a few weeks ago the twins are 17 and I am now 16.

We all miss her. She should be 7 1/2 now. I miss her smile, her eyes, her little giggle. She's my little bambola faccia. (Italian "babydoll") 

After she was taken I sort of went downhill. I still joked around with my friends and family but most of the time I kept to myself, just like the others.

For the past year we have all been working on ourself while trying to heal each other. We spend as much time as possible together after Val told us about the garden. Having our whole family here made it easier to come together.

I smiled as my cousins shoved each other around which resulted in them getting in trouble with their mothers. They are like my mother, you don't want to make them mad.

When everyone settled down we all laughed and smiled watching the movie. I admit she has good taste, even our grandparents enjoyed it. The movie finished and we all decided to stay a few more minutes to talk but that just led to an hour of conversations.

Suddenly two guards slammed the door open panting and our second in command of the guards, Julian came in carrying a girl. She was wearing a dirty white nightgown that was covered in blood and she was badly bruised. We couldn't see her face since her head was buried in his shoulder.

Everyone stopped talking, "Don. I found her outside and brought her straight to you." Julian said setting her down.

She leaned on him and looked around the room, I held my breath. It's Serafina, she's back. No one moved. Her eyes landed on dad and she smiled, "Daddy" she said breathlessly.

Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed, snapping out of it my dad was the first to get to her and he cradled her.

My dad cried and moved her hair caressing her face, "Baby." He shook her softly, "You need to wake up." He tried to talk to her.

He picked her up and started running to the infirmary with everyone behind him. At times like this I'm glad we have our own doctors.

Leonardo ran ahead and opened the doors so my dad could go straight in, "Dr. Eena!" My dad yelled.

She came running with her husband and gasped, she ordered someone to get a gurney and they laid her down.

As soon as she was down she started shaking uncontrollably. My eyes watered, "SHE GOING INTO SHOCK!!" I heard our doctor yell.

They cut and pulled apart the top of her nightgown where a hole was and they started running pushing the gurney. We ran after them, "We need her in surgery now! Her wound is laced with poison! We need to get it out now before it spreads!!! MOVE IT!" Dr. Eena yelled.

My mom started sobbing and I stood still, poison? They disappeared behind the door and Dr. Eenas husband had to stop us before going in after them.

Val started punching the wall while our cousins tried to stop him. Tino just starred at the door longingly and Leo was pacing around pulling his hair.

I turned to see my dad and mom on the floor holding each other crying.

I took a deep breath and slid down on the floor, holding my knees. Tears ran down my face and I sat and waited and wished for my sister to be okay.

When I saw her she looked so bad, like she went through hell and I know she did. We don't know what he's done to her. He is a sick man who takes what he wants.

I banged the back of my head on the wall and just waited, it was all I could do for now.

*TIMESKIP*

It's been 6 hours since she's been in surgery, Dr.Eena came out 2 hours in and said she had other injuries and broken bones that they had to snap back into place. They also wanted to run multiple tests on her and do a full body examination.

The door opened and she had a oxygen mask on her small face. They wheeled her into a room and my mom went in the room with her while we waited for the doctor.

Dr.Eena sighed sadly, "She will be in a medical induced coma until tomorrow night. We were able to get most of the poison out before it spread throughout her system. We stitched her cut up after cleaning it out as much as we could. She will need antibiotics for the next week. She had multiple bones that were out of place and were reset, lucky we didn't have to rebreak any. She has multiple bruises and scars covering her body indicating that she was beaten more than once. But.. there's more."

More?

We were already fuming. Each one of us was shaking with anger.

We all wanted Petro dead.

"What is it?" My dad growled.

Dr. Eena gulped and looked down, "When we did the full body examination.. there was a scar on her left ribcage.. It is a big PK.." she trailed off.

My mouth opened, he marked her as his. He claimed her by carving his initials into my baby sister.

"Wh-What?" Tino asked in disbelief.

She nodded her head, "Um, we also found signs of vaginal scarring.. her hymen is not broken so that means she was only touched very roughly. I'm guessing hands." She said solemnly.

We froze.

"She was touched? Sexually?" My dad asked.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry.. she will most likely not want to talk about the incident. I don't want you guys to pressure her as it could cause panic attacks." She told us sternly.

"Thank you." My father seethed. She walked into the room most likely to get away from my fathers aura. You can definitely feel the cold air around him.

All five of us stood there trying to process what just happened.

My seven year old sister was tortured, sexually assaulted and most likely mentally abused.

I knew Petro was crazy and probably treated her roughly but he touched a seven year old girl.

That's a scar that will never go away.

I heard crashing and watched as my father threw everything he saw. The four of us stood watching, we knew we couldn't stop him. Hell we wanted to do the same, I will do the same but later. We need to be there for her now.

He suddenly fell and we watched he shoulders shake. We knelt down and hugged him, "I failed, I failed her. I couldn't save her after she saved me. I should've taken that bullet." He cried.

"Dad, I know you're upset. But she took that bullet for you because she loves you. She wouldn't want you talking like that. And believe me I want to tear down Germany for that sicko but we have to tell the others. When she wakes up she will need us. She's our principessa." Leo said and we voiced our agreements.

We got up and walked to her private room which was surprisingly big enough for the whole family.

Mom was laying down next to our baby stroking her hair. Everyone looked up at us and our heads went down.

"What did the doctor say? When will she wake up?" Uncle Emiliano asked.

My dad cleared his throat, "I- Um, this is difficult to say." He said looking around.

Sitting up my mom look worried, "What are you talking about? What's wrong with my baby? TELL ME ALESSANDRO!" She yelled.

I bit my lip as the tears came.

He told her word for word what the Doctor said and everyone gasped.

"Y-you.. no, that ca-can't be. N-not her." My mother sobbed.

She turned and hugged my sister crying and repeating no over and over again. Everyone in the room teared up watching the scene in front of them.

"She will be up tomorrow night." Tino suddenly blurted.

Everyone went quiet and just watched my mother sobbing uncontrollably until she stopped and starred at her.

"You know, when you said she looked like mom I thought you were over exaggerating. But she's beautiful fratello." (Italian "brother") Uncle Carmelo said to my dad.

"I agree. She's absolutely stunning." My grandmother said walking to her and kissing her head.

My dad smiled proudly.

"Wasn't this the best surprise?" Grandfather asked.

Everyone agreed, "She's our little sister too you know." One of my cousins said.

Laughing my aunt shook her head, "Poor girl. She's got 23 older brothers, 6 uncles, 1 dad, and 2 grandfathers who are way too overprotective." She said making us grin. Damn right she does.

My other aunt giggled, "What happens when she gets a boyfriend. Surely you will let her date." She said teasingly.

Everyone single one of us stiffened and narrowed our eyes.

"No." All of us said at the same time.

"She will never date." I exclaimed.

"I agree. She will be homeschooled if it's necessary." Leonardo growled.

My mom shook her head, "She can date if she wants. I'm sure all the boys will love her. Just look her her. She's gorgeous." She said lovingly.

We all looked at her baffled.

"Boys? As in plural?" Our cousin asked.

My grandmother nodded, "Yes you know, her first kiss. First date. All that good stuff might not happen with the same boy."

"KISS?" Val shouted outraged.

"She will kiss no one." Our uncles said firmly.

All the women scoffed, "I can assure you she will most definitely have a first kiss. I can already imagine it. So cute." My aunt gushed.

My father finally had enough, "No one. And I mean no one. Not one single boy will touch my daughter. If they do they. Are. Dead." He said seriously while we stood behind him agreeing.

They just rolled their eyes.

"D-daddy?" We heard a raspy voice ask.

Our heads snapped to the small girl whose eyes were barely open.

My dad ran to her, "It's me baby. What's wrong? How are you awake, you're not supposed to be awake till tomorrow. Are you in pain?" He asked holding her hand.

"Wa-water." She whispered.

Leo gave him water and Val came in with the doctor who was surprised she was awake.

"H-how? She shouldn't be awake. We made sure she would sleep till tomorrow." Dr.Eena asked running to the machine.

"Ti-tired." Serafina whimpered.

My dad kissed her cheek, "Rest baby. We're here. Please go to sleep you need rest." He pleaded.

She nodded and fell asleep.

Well now.. the surprises keep coming.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Ohhh, so it said here and now there are no boys for her. Ever. Sorry this chapter was a little late. I had a busy day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.7M 136K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
613K 11.9K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...
366K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...