More To Him (LokixReader)

By destaenywrites

[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
☆Important Message☆
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
◇Thanksgiving Message◇
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
◇Christmas Message◇
◇New Years Message◇
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
◇Valentine's Day Message◇
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
◇Special Message◇
◇Spacial Chapter◇
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Part 1
Chapter 45-Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Author's Note
Urgent Message

Prologue

14.2K 304 422
By destaenywrites

Before I start this story:

Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name

Note that I do not own this characters except Y/N and posible side characters mentioned.

Please do not copy or republish. (2022: Funny because some fanfic sites did infact copy and republish my work without my consent and I can't do anything about it. If you guys see all my stories, including Butterfly and Soulless which I took down two months ago, in any fanfic site that is not Wattpad or Quotev, then please report it immediately. I need all the help that I can get to reclaim my work.)

Anyway, on with the story!

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

》Y/N's POV

I never knew I would love someone to the extent that I'd do anything for that person. 
I knew of many impossibilities. Of many legends. Of many stories. But never true love.

How would I've known that I would find love somewhere out of this world? And I mean, literally OUT of this world.
But that isn't all. I can't believe all the things I've seen and done up until now. I'm just a normal human, living a not so normal life. At least not anymore. 

My name is Y/N L/N, and this is the story of how I came to fall in love with the god of mischief. 

It all happened two years ago after the Chitauri attack caused by Loki in New York. The city was devastated and destroyed. At that time I wasn't really paying attention at anything that had to do with the attack, I was only focused on somehow protecting my students. We had been on a school field trip to a museum and out of nowhere the sky opened and aliens of a sort started to pour into Earth, attacking everyone and destroying everything in their way. 

My students were around 9 to 10 years old, all eager to learn about mythological creatures and gods. I'm a history teacher and this was my third year as one. I was still between studying and working trying to graduate and balance my daily life. I was just a normal 22 year old girl. 

That morning when we arrived at the museum I had scolded two of my students for touching the statues without permission. I was afraid they would break something but they were well behaved kids and knew best. Being a teacher had been a great experience since the very first time I had the chance to teach. 

This month, the museum was making a Norse Mythology exhibition and with votes done by my students they all thought it would be fun to go to this one of a kind exhibition. A lot of kids think history is boring but I make it fun for them to learn, I hoped that wherever they go in their future they would remember history as something fun to learn and not a burden.

"Miss L/N, what is this?" Nathan had asked pointing at a drawing on the wall with a description on the side. It was a hammer with various intricate designs. I laughed as several kids tried to pronounce it correctly.
"Mirnir?" "Ijornir?" "Jornir" 

"No, no, this is the god of thunder, Thor's, hammer. It's called Mjörnir, pronounced muh-yul-nir." I said as I tried to suppress the giggles. "Anyone who's worthy shall possess Thor's hammer and gain his powers." The kids stared at the picture with awe, a wave of surprise filling the children up. With amusement, I guided them through the place pointing at different objects and explaining the Norse gods and their differences and the wars. 

After a while we had entered another room with paintings, pictures, statues and descriptions. It was filled with the most important and well known Norse gods from Odin to Thor to Loki. As I explained a rush of panic entered the museum. People started to scream, running in all directions and my students started to gather up in a bunch next to me. A girl hid behind me, pulling at my skirt. "Miss! What's going on!" They asked. I tried to calm them down, giving them a reassuring smile.

"Kids, stay put, I'll go check what's wrong." They nodded, hesitantly, but complied. I slowly walked to the noise and the crowd of people rushing inside the building. A man was giving orders and making the people move out the way to the basement and to other much secure rooms. "Excuse me sir, but what's going on?"

He turned around, I could see horror and panic in his eyes. "Miss, please move with the crowd, it's not safe out here." He took my arm and pushed me into the crowd. I was getting dragged and pushed by the horrified people. I couldn't leave my group alone if it wasn't safe out there! 

I pushed my way out of the crowd as everyone disappeared into the rooms and basement. I rushed, my heels echoed as I ran. I took them off and threw them at a side, they were only slowing me down. All of a sudden an explosion went off, sending me flying across the room. I hit the floor hard. I groaned but I still stood up and kept on running to where I had left my group. My eyes become teary, what if I was late? I didn't know what was going on. More explosions went off outside, I covered myself as much as I could until I was able to find my way to the room. 

My kids were hiding behind Loki's statue. They were crying and holding their ears. "Miss!" One of them shouted. I ran to them and they all quickly stood up running to me and hugging my waist. I look back to see the explosion destroyed our way out. I turned to them. I must stay calm for their sake, I thought. Even if it's the last thing I could do, I would keep them safe.

"Kids, let's play a game okay?" I said, trying to keep my voice steady. I wanted to break down and cry, this might be our last day on Earth. But I couldn't give up for them, I had to stay strong. 

My kids all nodded their heads, looking up at me calmly. "At my signal you are all hiding behind Thor and Odin's statue." Those were the biggest and strongest statues. If they stayed behind them at least they would be protected from harm. "You are allowed to eat some snacks and drink water, okay? But you need to stay quiet."
"Like a mouse?" Lily asked and I smiled, patting her head softly. "Yes, like a mouse."

"If you all win, I promise I'll buy you pizza and take you to a waterpark." The kids looked pleased with it and nodded. 
"1, 2, 3, go hide!" I said and they all scrambled to the statues. They decided that six should stay behind Odin and the other six should stay behind Thor. I smiled at how brave they were. 

My heart beated fast as I rushed to figure out a way of getting the kids out of there. But there was nothing. A walked to a glass showcase with weapons and broke it with a broken pipe. I took out a sword from the Japanese exhibition that was next to the statue room and returned. The kids followed me with their gaze, some still had tears running down their cheeks, but stayed quiet. The others had juice boxes in their mouth as they drank from them nervously. I went to Loki's statue and sat behind it, my back against the cold stone. 

Out of nowhere a wall exploded and my kids tried not to scream. Weird beings started to come in, sniffing the air and walking with their weapons held high. A tear slid down my cheek as a shaky breath escaped from me. I turned to my students and made a signal with my finger to stay quiet. 

I breathed heavily as the creatures started to come closer. They started to lift things and break them. Two of them came near Thor's statue and narrowed their biddy eyes at a movement behind it. I start to panic as they rounded the statue. They jumped at my students and they screamed. I jumped up and ran to them. "Move out the way kids!" I shouted and they quickly ran behind me. I stood in front of them and signaled the other kids to move away from behind the statue into the Japanese exhibition room. 

When I was little my father taught me how to use swords. He loved those ancient relics and forged them. He studied swordplay and battles for fun. Now here before these weird creatures gawking at me with their ugly sneers I wasn't too afraid of fighting, even if I died trying.

The creatures approached me and I lifted the sword in a defensive position. The creature made a weird sound and swung his weapon at me and I blocked it with my sword. I screamed and grunted as I fought hard against the alien thing. But I was only one and they were more.

My students screamed as two other creatures approached them. I was trying to hold this other one off but I had to somehow stop those two from getting my kids. "I'm not letting you do that!" I said, docking under the creature. The alien stumbled as I moved out of its way. With my sword I make a gash at his side. The thing roared in pain and I ran to the other two. I shoulder one of them sending them down. It hurt me but I wouldn't give up easily. With my sword I behead the other one, and my kids screamed in horror. I felt bad, for they had to witness such scene. 

I panted, trying to catch my breath. I turned around and felt defeated.

Three other creatures came in, narrowing their eyes at me. I felt exhausted. My limbs trembled, my arms felt like noodles, and my fingers hurt. My head was pounding and so was my heart. I couldn't fight anymore. I was just a human against supernatural creatures. I still held onto the sword. I tried to swing it once more at them, but one of them caught my neck. He lifted me and he emitted a sound that seemed a lot like a laugh. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but I couldn't. "Please…" I struggled to say. "D-Don't h-hurt t-them…"

"That's enough!" A powerful voice boomed from behind the creatures. They turned and slowly complied. They let me go, and my body sagged to the floor. I coughed and crawled, trying to lift my heavy body. I tried to fetch the sword and fight again, but I got kicked down. I rolled onto my back, defeated. Is this how my life ends? I asked myself looking up at the ceiling. Then a figure towered over me, an unimpressed look on his face.

"What do we have here?" He asked nonchalantly with a smirk, kneeling down next to me as he took a good look at me. The man had a golden helmet with long, twisted horns. His eyes were a soft blue. He dressed in black, gold and dark green; His hair, long and raven black. He lifted his brow at me as I lied almost lifeless on the ground. I could hear my students sobs and squeaks. The man started to stand up but I latched out a hand and grasped his arm. He looked disgusted. "How dare you touch me filthy midgardian?" He snatched his arm away as I whimpered. 

"Please!" I sobbed, "don't hurt my students. Hurt me but not them!" He furrowed his eyebrows looking up at the kids bundled up all together. They cried softly, trying hard to be as brave as I asked them to be. "Please…" I pleaded, my voice almost a whisper. He looked down at me, his eyes softening a bit. The man hesitated before helping me up. He got me closer to my students and lied me down next to the display.

He turned to the creatures. "Do not dare hurt this woman and her children, or you'll suffer by my own hand. Make sure the others don't attack her." He said and the creatures grumbled but did as requested. Both the weird man and the creatures left me at peace with the kids. 

When we were alone, my kids ran to me and never left my side. 

Hours later there were no more explosions and no more tears. I was rescued with my students and rushed to a hospital and my students were safely taken home to their parents, unharmed. I lost my job, and with the invasion the place I was living at.

During my stay at the hospital I watched the news and learned we had heroes going by the name The Avengers, and they were working together with the government to rebuild and replace what was destroyed by what they seemingly called the Chitauri Invasion. I learned that the man I met was the god of mischief himself, Loki Laufeyson. Though he was the reason for the attack, he saved my life, and my students life, when he could have easily killed me or controlled me. 

I was grateful for the act of kindness this villain had shown me. A small part of me told me that there was more to him than just the villain everyone thought he was.

Anyone could change, and so could he.

A/N:
Sup Potato Chips!
I bet you didn't think I was an MCU fan… well now you know! I absolutely love Loki… 
So I decided to write a fanfic about him. 

(For the new ones, I usually write BTS fanfics. Also this is 2022 Random Potato editing. All comments are still here, but a few might not be aligned with the paragraphs due to editing.)

By the way, I know Loki's eyes are green, but at the moment he was basically possessed by the Tesseract. (Tom's eyes are in fact blue, but LOKI has green eyes.)

My favorite Marvel heroes are Black Widow and Spider Man. I love them all, but these two are my favorite since little. Loki is my favorite villain/antihero. 💚💚💚💚

Anyway I hope you liked the start of this story! 

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter!

Thanks for reading!
-Random Potato♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 28.8K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...
40K 2K 28
After Thanos snaps half of the universe out of existence, Tony is grieving but his brain still won't stop asking questions. Like why on Earth did Lok...
67.3K 2.5K 33
After a long day at work you make a wish and it's granted, causing you to be thrown into the MCU. You fumble your way through interactions with your...
15.4K 385 36
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊ In which a speedster called for a goddess also known as Thor's sister. *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧...