Fly away with me! (Tamaki Ama...

By The_Queen_Boo

(Hunter!Tamaki Amajiki x reader.) • With another cup of his hands, he brings the water up to drink before pau... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter Thirty-Two

4.2K 188 502
By The_Queen_Boo

—Third Person POV.—

"There you are!" Nejire called, running up to the indigo haired boy as he stood frozen— Staring as they slammed her head onto the ground.

"Mirio I found him!" The bluette hollered— Causing the blonde to come rushing over.

The two dragged him away from the chaos of the crowds— Ushering him back to the village where they where met with the bustle of townsfolk, he found it easy to ignore their worried words— Head running with enough worries for someone else.

And that's why he didn't notice the glances the two had directed towards each other before nodding— And practically shoving him in to their supposedly temporary house near the tree line.

He stumbled in, head snapping out of his overthinking state to turn and glance at the two blocking the door.

"What—" "Cough it up." Mirio cuts in, pushi  by to get straight to the point for his friend.

"Cough what up? I—" "Something happened to (Y/n) last night during the attack right? You saw something."  Nejire continued, stepping forward to press her words into his brain—

But it just made him grit his teeth, stepping back before shaking his head "I don't.." His voice trailed off.

Glancing up, tears started to well up in his eyes as everything already pushing him down bubbles up like a heated tea kettle— Soon ready to sound off with truth.

He was aware he had been lying to these people— His friends, for a while and he knew how much danger it could've put you in but—

What situation could be worse than this? His mind wanted to weigh the pros and cons but either way, he needed to tell some one.

He needed to lift some of the weight off of his shoulder and the tears now trekking down his cheeks just solidified it all.

Seeing their friend start to break down in front of them— Nejire is the first run to his side, directing him over to the couch so he could sit down.

With words of attempted comfort, the two end up sitting on bother sides as he wipes his face— Earning two hugs in the process as well.

And when he was ready— Nose now puffy with eyes averted to the floor in front of him.

He drew in a shaky breath.

"(Y/n) is a dragon."

Silence.

The twos brows knit together in awkward confusion.

"..Uh, can you repeat that?" Nejire, the girl who usually asked hundreds of questions all at once— Had become speechless as Amajiki hiccuped.

"You mean (Y/n) was taken away by a dragon, right..?" Mirio tried to decipher his friends words but the indigo haired boy just shook his head and sighed.

"No— (Y/n) is the dragon." He emphasized, trying his best to not confuse them more but— By the looks on their faces, the two where completely lost.

He wanted to face palm— "You remember that night, during the weeks we first came here?" Amajiki starts, slowly earning nods between them before he continued.

"And I was assigned to kill that Night Fury?" His voice dimmed near the end— Recalling the memory that now only brought grim thoughts to his being.

"I shot it— And told All Might, but the next day when I went to finish it off I—" He hiccuped again, dragging his palm against his now stinging from crying eyes.

"(Y/n) was there." "(Y/n) was there??" He nodded.

"I shot her down." "But she was a dragon," Nejire continued and he shook his head, sighing again.

"No— She wasn't a dragon—" "So she was a human?" "Yes— Kind of," He was fumbling his words now as the two continued their questioning.

And with a groan in slight frustration, Amajiki knew this would take a while to explain.

—Time Skip.—

"..So she just looked like that because she was protecting you—" Mirio finally concluded— Earning another nod from Amajiki.

After sighing for what felt like the millionth time, the indigo haired boy got up from the couch— Walking over to the kitchen with the other two in tow.

He will admit, letting his feelings and frustrations out all morning really yanked a bunch of weight off of his back.

And now he was hungry, walking back and forth through out the kitchen for some type of breakfast while the two just took in all of the information passed down to them.

"Why did she never turn back though? If she had just turned back while they where taking her away— You both could've explained and—" Nejire was answered early with a shake from Amajiki's head.

"That's the thing, something threw her off." He mentions "She only jumps into that state whenever something happens to throw her emotions into a loop,"

"Think of it as a defense mechanism—" "How do you know it was for defense?" Mirio leans in to the two— Earning a dead pan from Amajiki.

"I walked up behind and scared her once and she turned into that and tried to shoot me." He explained quickly— Earning concerned looks between the two.

"Oh."

"So you're saying she stayed in that form— Because there was another threat?" Mirio finally draws out, brows furrowing in thought.

Amajiki pauses, of course he knew (Y/n) freaked when she saw All Might —He had kept the interactions between the two under wraps.— Mainly straying away from the events at the festival that led up to her flying off and later getting captured.

"Maybe all the people being there spooked her to stay like that." Nejire inquires and earns a nod between both Mirio and Amajiki.

"Well, there's only one thing left to do then." Mirio brings up, grin expression contorting to cheery as he stands from his chair at the dining table.

"What's that?" Amajiki asks, chewing the food he had prepared— Still standing in the kitchen.

"We need to get you, to (Y/n)." The blonde states easily, capturing the slight shock flaunting across Amajiki's face.

"What? How?" He questions, dark eyes casting away with disbelief etched in his tone.

"We'll find a way! And while you're in there, you just need to set her free and then she can fly away to safety!" Nejire beams, standing from her chair as well.

"Guys— We can't, I can't let you two go and do this when I'm the one that messed—" "Oh be quiet." Nejire deadpans, approaching and poking a finger into his forehead.

"After what you just told us, you can't expect us to stand on the sidelines and make you do all the work." She huffs stubbornly before stepping back to give him his space.

Amajiki turned to Mirio, gesturing with his hand in a 'no way' motion but the blonde just shook his head "We know you need help. So let us help you." He states sincerely.

And Amajiki grumbles, rubbing a hand over his tired eyes before nodding "Fine."

Seeing the motion, Mirio uncrossed his arms, walking over to the dark haired boy and patting a hand on his friends shoulder.

"We'll set her free." He reassures, earning a slowed nod from his friend.

"But we need to go tonight, we don't know how long All Might or the other hunters will keep her alive since she can't go into the ring like normal dragons." The blonde continues as he walks off.

"We can skip breakfast and come up with a plan later, because right now, we just need to sleep— Y'know, get our strength back after last night."

The two nod toward their friend, Amajiki sitting down to finish his plate while the two head off to their rooms.

There's going to be a lot of preparing that goes into this night. It needs to go perfectly and there's not much of a chance for to if they're too tired to actually complete it.

And as he glances back to the staircase his two trusted friends had disappeared up, he couldn't help but feel a sense of relief. Honesty really has its perks.

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 110 11
(Shota Aizawa x Mermaid! Reader x Hizashi Yamada) Poly! -BOOK THREE of the Lush Life series! • One second, two seconds and the world had gone silent...
Dabi By Sixyno

Fanfiction

277K 4.9K 66
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...
842K 23.8K 39
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
36.8K 1.6K 111
Tsuki Ryoshi is a hunter like her father, she's spent her whole life happily traipsing around the Beast's Forest with her best friend Izuku Midoriya...