Chapter Three

—Third Person POV.—

The dining hall is full of energy, people pushing past to get their food and return to their tables as quickly as possible due to an 'announcement' rumored to go off tonight.

And just as the trio is sitting down, a man stands and with the swipe of his hand— Captures everyone's attention.

"A village stationed in the western part of the Barents Sea has requested help." The leader calls, brows furrowed as he reads over the letter once more.

"I will personally look into and send for the supplies they require— But tonight I come to inform some of you."

"Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki and Mirio Togata." His voice echoes across the room, causing peoples heads to turn towards said three with curiosity— And causing the indigo haired boy to go rigid.

Not liking the eyes on him, he slunk back in his chair, eyes averting to the floor as the Chief also looked to their table "You three will be stationed to train with and fight alongside the people there."

Mixed reactions pass through the three and after a moment to let it sink in, the Chief turns back to continue on about the stuff they need to bring and how much time they have to pack and be on their way.

"You all have until midday tomorrow to prepare accordingly, that's when the supply shop will be leaving and you all need to be on it."

And once he is done talking, he sits back down— Letting the room erupt in chatter again while he talked to the men at his side about gathering the supplies the villagers had requested.

Nejire and Mirio break out into conversation over the news, excitedly speaking about going to the island sent out to find the nest.

As the night progresses, the trio makes it out of the dining hall— The sky now dark with night ad they walked, using the torches and lanterns strung about to guide their way.

"I'm going to go." Amajiki finally brings up, shifting to turn down another path leading home "Gonna start packing." He informs.

"Already?" Nejire whines and Mirio laughs, slinging an arm over her shoulders "We do leave in just a couple of hours— But it'd probably be smart to start soon anyways." The blonde agrees and Amajiki sends a nod his way.

"I'll see you guys later." He called, walking off down the dirt path with the reflection of flames dancing in his dark gaze.

The two left behind holler their goodbyes— Earning a yell from one of the people in the house they stood next to before bolting off to continiue on their own path.

—Time Skip.—

The next day comes fast and after another few days of sailing, the three arrive at the village.

"Woah! It looks— Similar to ours." Nejire's voice slowly dims throughout her sentence and she sighs, shoulders hanging forward slightly.

"Oh, come on! I bet the people are way more cheery!" Mirio calls, nudging her shoulder with his as he passes to hop from the boat.

She follows suite, blue eyes flickering around as her excitement flares again.

With his sack of luggage thrown over his shoulder, Amajiki follows behind her, dark boots meeting the dock as he steps off and turns to walk against the crowd unloading the supplies from the ship.

"We need to find the Chief and—" "There you are." A voice booming with authority calls, a tall man coming to stare down at the three 'hunters' in front of him.

Toshinori Yagi— Or better known as All Might, Chief of the tribe and the strongest dragon killer in all of the realm.

Looking up at his broad shoulders, Nejire's eyes glint in the sunlight, grabbing onto Mirio's arm and nearly jumping out of her shoes "That's—"