StaR-CrosseD🔱 {Book 1}

By K1nging

-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by L... More

Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Season 2
Part One: Tension
Part Two: Confrontation
Part Three: Repercussion
Part Four: bebé
Part Five: Spiral
Part Six: el deseo intenso
Part Seven: Healing
Part Eight: R's
Part Nine: Swerve
Part Ten: Want You
Part Eleven: Hoes
Part Twelve: Closure
Part Thirteen: Closure II
Part Fourteen: Te quiero
Part Fifteen: Mío
Part Sixteen: Coffee
Part Seventeen: Picnic
Part Eighteen: Hurdle
Part Nineteen: Party
Part Twenty: Party II
Part TwentyOne: Movie Day
Part TwentyTwo: Movie Night
Part TwentyThree: R&R Fin
Part TwentyFour: Q
Part TwentyFive: Q [The Finale]
Epilogue
Book II Update
✍🏽
Spinoff
Christmas Special🎄

Chapter Fifteen

13.6K 667 183
By K1nging

The last two weeks flew by fast, and slow as fuck at the same time. From getting out of the hospital, to Quincy moving into his own house, then making me move in with him, and then doctor Orlando putting me on bed rest, plus a lot of other shit in between, let's just say it dragged on and leave it at that.

Now Quincy is paranoid and stressing me the fuck out, he keeps acting like I'm going to disappear if he blinked too much.

Take right now for instance. I've been awake for at least five minutes but my eyes are still closed, and I can feel Quincy's gaze boring a hole in my head as he watched me sleep. He's done that every single day since I've been back, sometimes I find it endearing, and other times I just want to clobber him in the throat.

Like this man haven't let me out of his sight for one second since the hospital, I mean yes the doctor instructed me to rest for a few weeks but I think Q is doing the most with it.

"You're giving Joe Goldberg vibe you know?" I said without opening my eyes.

"Man shut up." He replied, laughing.

He pulled away from where he was leaning shirtless by the window and dropped down beside me on the bed, and kissed me. My eyes fly open with the quickness.

"Ew morning breath." I complained and tried to pull away but he didn't bulge, instead he deepened the kiss, making me lose all sense of reasoning and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

I moaned quietly and my legs wrapped around Quincy's waist on their own accord. I started to tug at his sweatpants, trying to get him to take it off. Then he broke the kiss and pulled away.

"Gotta go babe, pops and i got some shit to take care of."

"Nooooo don't go," I whined as he tried to get out of my grip. "Stop, What are you doing, don't go." My arms and my legs tightened even more as he kept trying to get off, holding him in.

It's not that I don't want him to go out because I'm clingy or anything like that. Okay maybe a little, but that's not the point.
It's really because I know exactly what he was going to do. Since that incident, Q has been obsessed with trying to figure out who was behind the attack. So far both him and Tyrone think the break in at their house, the kidnap, and the problematic club opening down the street from Blaze are connected to Tyrone's former associate that's been giving them a headache for a minute. But they don't have any proof yet and Tyrone refused to let Quincy act without solid proof. And that frustrated him to no end, he tries to hide it but i can see how angry he is.

I wish he'd just drop it and moved on.
The first few days after I got discharged Quincy would stand outside my parents house all night standing guard, till i finally couldn't take it anymore and agreed to move in.

"Babe come on, I'm not even gonna be gone long." He tried, but instead of letting go i buried my face in his neck and held on tighter.

"No."

"Babe."

"No!"

"Please."

"No"

"Imma be gone two hours top, promise." Quincy pleaded.

I guess two hours isn't that long. "Fine. Two hours."

"Thanks shawty." He leaned in and kissed me, and then moved down and started to place random kisses around my stomach, talking to our baby like he's done everyday for two weeks.

"Aight Babe, gotta grab a shower and hit it. Rico's gon be here till I get back, try not to kill each other." Quincy said, standing up.

He took off his sweats, and disappeared into the bathroom. All I could do was roll my eyes, Rico stayed tap dancing on my last nerve and I'm gonna take a fork to his eyes one of these days.

"I don't need a babysitter." I protested loudly.

"I'mma get you them chocolate cake with extra frosting you like if you behave." Quincy called from the bathroom.

"Fine."

_____

Thirty minutes later I'm sitting in the living room watching TV when Rico walked in looking pissed as hell. Shit I'm pissed too, Quincy literally carried, and dropped me on this couch like a cripple before he left. Ordering me not to move till Rico got here. They're doing too much now and I'm reaching my breaking point.

"Wow! you look uglier than usual, what's your problem?" I asked.

He flipped me off and shut the door, locking it before walking to the kitchen to get some coffee. He must really be worked up about something, he normally wouldn't pass up an opportunity to cuss me out.

Rico downed the warm coffee in one go, dropped the mug on the table and started to pace back and forth, murmuring to himself and cursing at his phone.

Ten minutes later this boy is still pacing around like a headless chicken, obstructing my view from the TV and giving me a migraine. I'm this close to tossing my coffee mug on his head.

"Can you stop with the pacing? You're making my head spin." I complained.

Of course he mean mugs me as a response, because that's second nature to him. But I'm immune to his shit so i persisted.
"What's up with you anyway?" No response still.

As surprised as i am that Rico would pass up an opportunity to talk my ear off, i need to get some water in my body, so I stood up.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Should you be doing that?" Rico asked, rushing over to me.

"What, Stand? I should hope so, I'm pregnant not invalid." I tried to go around him to the kitchen, but he wouldn't let me.

"Yeah well, you should be resting. Doctor's orders." Rico replied, placing his hands on both sides of my shoulders and easing me back down.

"Um, what do you think you're doing?"

"What it look like? Q asked me to take care of you, and i ain't tryna catch a bullet for your stubborn ass."

I rolled my eyes. He was saying all that like Quincy would ever touch a hair on his head if his life depended on it.

"Sit, I'mma get your water fancy pants." He added before walking off to the kitchen. I could try to describe how much I hate that name, but words would fail me.

He came back with the water a minute later and handed it to me before looking at his phone and cussing some more.
"So are you going to tell me what's wrong or what?" I don't know why i keep asking but i guess I'm curious to know what could get Rico so riled up.

He stayed silent for a while, but I guess he got tired, so he started to lament.

"Yo this kid that work at the new gym opposite Blaze got me all the way fucked up. That disrespectful little shit gets under my skin bro, half the time i just wanna choke his ass out...Ugh!!." Rico responded bitterly, if he were light skinned he would've been red in the face, that's how stressed out he looked.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean, this kid who's under your skin, is he a kid kid or..."

"Ion know, 17, 18 maybe 19. Who gives a fuck?

I smiled knowingly.
"Wow, who would've thunk it? I thought you were a robot." I commented before taking a sip of my water.

"Man fuck you. What you talking about anyway?"

"You like this boy."

Rico's eyes popped out dramatically, and he scoffed.

"You're tripping, I don't like no nígga and certainly not him." Rico panicked, and I rolled my eyes. This alpha male types are so clueless.

"You know, he remind me of you actually. Bratty, annoying, pain in the ass. Only ten times worse." He added.

I rolled my eyes. "You like him. Can i meet him?"

"Hell nah! and quit saying that, I don't."

"Okay."

"Well i don't."

"Okay damn! You don't."

"Pfft...like him my ass." Rico muttered to himself.

"Can you go sulk somewhere else though? I'm trying to watch The Wire again, Idris Elba been fine his whole damn life."

He flipped me off and plumped down on the couch. At least he wasn't pacing anymore, i count that as a win.

A/N
Writers block is kicking my ass bruh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 57.4K 37
[BxB] Alexander Smith has a love-hate relationship with trashy online novels, scoffing at the problematic main leads, clueless protagonists and the r...
297K 10.4K 35
Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with the same sex for quite a while. He comes...
19.8K 814 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
554K 24.2K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...