𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻

By rawbarbiez

"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle." More

𝟶𝟷
𝟶𝟸
𝟶𝟹
𝟶𝟺
𝟶𝟻
𝟶𝟼
𝟶𝟽
𝟶𝟾
𝟶𝟿
10
11
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
15
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
New book !!!
31
32
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
R.I.P❤️🙏🏽

𝟷𝟾

8.4K 427 219
By rawbarbiez

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂
1:36 P.M.| MIAMI

"Who drank my grape juice!" The screen door slammed behind me as I walked outside.

Everybody looked up at me and went back to what they were doing.

Fuck they think this is A GAME?

I looked around again. "Oh y'all don't hear me?"

"Huh?" Murder said looking at me confused.

"Who drank my got damn GRAPE juice!" I asked squinting my eyes at Sada.

He always putting his mouth on some shit

"Oh New stop cussing this ain't your grandma front porch." Ronda said rolling dice with Scope.

"I put a big ass RED sign-" I was cut off by Ronda.

"New stop boofin."

"Tell her bae." Kenisha said before I cut my eyes at her making her put her hands up going back to her phone.

"I put a 'BiG rEd SiGn' that said do not drink me." I said pointing to the sign waving my grape juice in the air showing it.

"mAyBe no one drink it, maybe it.. evaporated." Kenisha said making Scope chuckle.

"Maybe I'm about to slap you, don't get on my bad side you ain't been here nun but a minute I'll chew your nat ass up." I spat pointing my finger in her face.

"They ass finna grid ain't it." Sada pulled his phone out.

"Who?" Couture asked nonchalantly walking out the house with a box of cheese bread sitting on the steps.

"Jit it ain't like you talking about a bottle of pink Whitney or nun you talking bout some funky ass grape juice." Murder said.

"This is my funky ass bottle of grape juice and ion touch nobody else shit around hea." I mugged him holding up my grape juice.

"Aye New." I scrunched up my face turning to Scope.

"What!" I spat making him hold his chest gasping.

"Fuck ya grape juice." Everybody busted out laughing and I stomped back in the house making sure I slammed the door behind me.

I was laying across the couch texting my brother back. He wanted me to cash app him some money, for what I don't know.

Me and my brother had different ol' ladies so we wasn't around each other much. Hell I wasn't around my own ma much. She worked a lot, She was a traveling nurse.

I heard the front door open and close. I didn't even have the energy to turn around and see who it was.

I felt the couch sink in making me scoot over and I eventually turned around to see Scope.

I turned back around rolling my eyes at him. I didn't want to be no where near him cause he know who drank my fucking grape juice.

"Fix your fucking attitude my guy." He smacked the back of my leg making me jump up.

"Leave me alone MAJOR!" I yelled at him making him snatch me up by my shirt and look in my eyes.

"I'll buy you so more.. shit." He let go off me roughly and shook his head.

"Promise?" I asked with pleading eyes. "Yes jit damn." He nodded I stuck my pinky finger out.

"Pinky promise." I asked making him shake his head at me before wrapping his pinky around mines.

"I'll never snitch on you daddy I'll hold a brick for you, daddy smash on a bitch for you daddy top of the ritz, get ate like a steak ima cream on your face Lil' daddy ice my wrist Lil' patek." I rapped along to Miami part of Cousin stizz- Perfect.

I was in sitting in the car waiting on Major to come out the store, he was buying me some more Cran•Grape juice.

"Turn that shit down jit!" He said getting in the car turning down the music.

I looked him up and down crossing my arms.

Wtf my grape juice at

"Don't do to much, here." He roughly passed me the grape juice. I started dancing in my seat.

Cause who don't dance when they get what they want.

I tapped his shoulder repeatedly. "Umm.. where we bout to eat at." I bit on my nail.

He mugged me and pulled off. "No where if you don't shut up and sit back."

I pouted and crosses my arms sitting back, getting on tiktok.

"Now what you want to eat Ashantie?"

Oh so now you wanna... oh ok that's what I thought

"CJ's Crab Shack." I smirked at him.

"Who tf finna go all the way to CJ's for your ass better be gleeful I went to the conner store." He sighed.

"Ok! whatever ion een want you to take me, take me home.. so I can get in my own car." I rolled my eyes at him.

He looked at me and back to the road shaking his head. "Ya heard me Scope?" I asked.

I called him by his nickname, because he knows I don't I just wanted to push his buttons.

"I hear you NewNew."

Did this nigga just- Ik like hell he ain't call me no fucking 'NewNew'

I put my headphones in laying my head on the window closing my eyes.

(Them car naps hit different)

"Wake your ass up." I felt hands on me shaking me.

I turned around not wanting to be bother. I put my feet back under my shirt trying to go back to sleep.

"I guess you don't want no crab legs." I heard the car crank back up. I jumped up rubbing my eyes looking around to see we were at CJ's.

"No! I do, I do." I put my shoes back on fixing my clothes getting my purse and walking in behind Major.

"Seat for two?" The receptionist asked handing us two menus and sitting us at a booth.

I took a glance at Major before looking down back at my menu.

Gonna make me crawl under this table.... NOPE what am I thinking!

"What you getting?" I asked Major making him look at me and mug before looking back down at his menu.

BITCH see I was finna crawl for you but nawh.. nope! Hell nah

I looked over the CJ's cajun combo and snow crab dinner. I looked at the prices still deciding.

"Steak & Shrimp." He said making me nod my head.

Might crawl now.. HA!

"Ima get the-" I was cut off by the waitress coming up to the table. "What do y'all want to drink?" She asked looking down at her notepad.

"Can I get a-" I was cut off again.

This BITCH ughh god help me

"Major! Is that you." She smirked at him biting her lip.

"Fuck you just call me?" He spat at her making her step back. I chucked at how scared she was.

"So.. I want lemonade and 'Major' wants Pepsi." I nodded my head at her notepad making her clutch her notepad writing our drinks down. She was about to walk until I stopped her.

"Excuse me ma'am I'm not done we're also ready to order.. he wants the Steak and shrimp, and I want the snow crab dinner. I smiled at her showing all thirty-two. She rolled her hands at me before taking our menus up walking off.

I pulled out my phone handing it to Major. I needed to post a picture on Instagram.

"Here take my picture." He snatched the phone out my hand taking a picture and sliding it back to me.

"Hm.." He rolled his eyes at me. I rolled my eyes back posting the picture on my page.

Liked by scope4x and 6,458
BabyNew I'm out here having my way... don't play😉

View all 854 comments
iiiambebe 😍😍😍😍😍
6 minutes ago

I guess he can take pictures.. MMCHT

"My fucking lips ashy af look at them bitches.." I was looking in the mirror while Major was rolling up.

We had left CJ's about thirty minutes ago.

I reached in the backseat for my purse hitting him in the back of the head with it.

He mugged me squinting his eyes at me. I looked through my bag for my chapstick. I put some on before hitting him in the head again putting my purse in the backseat.

He pointed his finger at me. "I forgot to put my chapstick in my purse." I grabbed my purse hitting him in the head.

Before I could put my chapstick in my purse I was up against the window with his tongue down my throat.

At first I tried to resist it but I couldn't. I let him in, I sucked on his tongue. He pulled away looking at me and looking at my lips. He went back in this time kissing and sucking on my neck. I let out little moans before pushing him off shaking my head.

I was a tease.. a big one

•••
If y'all don't like my characters... idgaf it's my imagination and my book so kiss my ass 😘😘😘

But other than that thanks to all the supportive readers and I hope everybody be safe through this crazy pandemic

We're almost at 10k pussiessss💕
Is there anything y'all want for 10k?

any special requirements?
do y'all want to get used in the book?

^ could be y'all li gift for 10k

LMK! what y'all want and I got y'all pussies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 26.5K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
164K 9.1K 26
read and enjoy 🖤
383K 10.7K 55
𝐈'𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭, 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐇�...
212K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸