βœ”οΈπ”Ήπ”Όπ”Έπ•‹ 𝕆𝔽 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼...

By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Seulgi and Irene. Different dreams. Different paths. They separated in college and has now succeeded in getti... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaoter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

1.2K 30 10
By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

The next day saw Seulgi waking up grabbing her phone and dialing up Aubrey.

"Hey Bec what's up?" Bree answered.

"I want to talk to Irene face to face." Seulgi said bluntly.

"What why?" Joy asked a bit confused, so far anything with Irene involved usually spelt disaster.

"Joy, the shit she pulled at Wendy's was the last straw. This needs to be squashed and settled once and for all. Time for me and her to sit down and air everything out." Seulgi said.

Joy sighed "Well I do agree with you but what if things don't go as planned?"

"I'm not letting her leave till we come to some type of agreement no matter how long it takes." Seulgi said "You can be there along with Yeri if you want just in case."

"Fine I'll talk to them. You talk to Wendy; we don't want a repeat of last time." Joy replied before hanging up.

Seulgi locked her phone and headed up stairs to her room. She walked into a pouting Wendy.

"What's with the pout?" Seulgi asked walking towards her girlfriend.

"I woke up alone. I don't like waking up alone." Wendy answered.

Seulgi smiled and pulled Wendy towards her kissing her "I'm sorry baby girl, I was talking to Joy."

"What about?" Wendy asked.

"I told her that I wanted to talk to Irene." Seulgi felt Wendy tense up.

Wendy backed away and stared at Seulgi "Excuse me? What happened to not wanting to see her anytime soon?"

Seulgi sighed and tightened her hold on Wendy "Wan if I don't talk to her face to face then we'll never get past all this. It's been two and a half years, it's time to squash all this. Especially with us dating now."

Wendy internally sighed because she knew Seulgi was right. They just needed to get past this drama so they can finally be happy once and for all. She just didn't want Irene anywhere near Seulgi, she didn't trust Irene after everything.

"Fine but I want to be there. I don't trust her." Irene said sternly with no room for arguing.

"Fine, Joy and Yeri are most likely going to be there just in case." Seulgi said.

The two of them headed down stairs to eat something and wait for Joy to call Seulgi back.

Joy and Yeri's house
Joy got off the phone with Seulgi and made her way to Yeri.

"Hey babe." Joy said.

"What's up love?" Yeri asked.

"I just got off the phone with Seulgi and she wants to talk to Irene." Joy answered.

Yeri groaned "I was hoping she wouldn't want this."

"Yeah well she wants to do it and by the sound of her tone she wants it done quickly. She said we could be there just in case." Joy said.

Yeri sat up "Oh I'm definitely there. Now time to talk to your best friend."

The two made their way to where Irene was in the kitchen.

"Hey Unnie can we talk?" Joy asked.

Irene turned around, she had a black eye from Wendy's punch. It was nothing you couldn't cover up with a bit of make up.

"Yeah." Irene answered.

"I got off the phone with Seul and she wants to talk to you face to face." Joy said.

Irene's face showed her surprise but her voice showed her nerves "What?"

"Look Rene, it's time you two sit down and talk about everything. This has been long overdue and with recent events you really need to settle all this." Joy said.

Irene was obviously nervous about this, she still had feeling for Seulgi but wasn't sure how Seulgi actually felt about her. She understood that she was mad about the past but still had hope that Beca wouldn't just cut her out of her life. Also after everything with Wendy, Irene definitely didn't want to see Seulgi.

"Umm yeah ok." Irene said hesitantly.

"Alright let me ask her when and where." Joy said pulling out her phone.

"Sup Bree." Seulgi said as she answered.

"When did you want to do this and where?" Joy asked.

"Sooner the better. Today if possible, get it out the way before we have to prep for the show." Seulgi answered.

"That can work. Where at?"

"We can go to your house if you don't mind." Seulgi said.

"That's fine. Just text me when you're heading over." Joy said.

"Ok. Wan and I will probably be there in like an hour." Seulgi said before ending the call.

Joy looked at Irene and Yeri "She'll be here in an hour or so."

"What? We're doing this today!?" Irene said as she shot out of her chair.

"Yeah you better get ready and prepare for Beca." Jesse said.

Irene quickly rushed towards the guest room.

"This should be interesting." Wendy mumbled.

After the phone call Seulgi and Wendy headed to shower and get ready to head out. Both opting for a more casual comfortable look since they were just going to Joy and Yeri's. Seulgi threw on a grey tank top she had gotten at a Rihanna show with black sweatpants and a pair of black converse. Wendy threw on a white hoodie with grey sweatpants and white vans. They hopped into Seulgi's challenger and shot Wendy a text before heading out. Twenty minutes they arrived.

"Alright let's get this over with and please keep cool. Let me deal with it." Seulgi said grabbing Wendy's hand.

"I'll try but If she tries to be a smart ass I can't promise anything." Wendy responded.

Seulgi pulled her before she could ring the bell "Babe I'm serious. Leave it to me, this is me and her. I want you and the couple in another room or something." Seulgi said in a stern voice similar to Wendy's earlier.

"Fine if that's what you really want." Wendy reluctantly agreed.

Seulgi rang the bell and waited a few seconds till Yeri answered the door.

"Ready?" Yeri asked as he let them in and locked the door.

"Yup." Seulgi answered as the three walked towards the couch.

"Alright, can the three of you leave us?" Seulgi asked still looking at Irene.

Irene got more nervous hearing this, she had hoped that they wouldn't be alone. She was counting on Joy being some type of buffer just in case.

The three of them nodded and went towards the dinning room area.

Seulgi sat down on the couch across from Irene "You know why I'm here right?"

Irene nodded "You wanted to talk."

Seulgi nodded "Exactly so let's start from the beginning. I want to hear why you left like you did and just cut me off like that. So start."

Irene took a deep breath and tried to calm herself "Ok um look I just want to apologize again for everything that's gone down. I never intended for things to play out the way they did."

"Go on." Seulgi said.

"I never wanted to leave the way I did. I truly did love you with everything I was and still do love you but I didn't want to hold you back. I didn't want you in SMU still hung up on me while I was busy with med school. I wanted you to achieve your dream while I achieved mines. I thought you'd get over it and move on quickly since you had our friends and Yeri." Irene said.

Seulgi scoffed "You didn't want me hung up on you? What did you think was going to happen when you broke up with me? My girlfriend of two years. Did you really think I would just shake it off and move on, you know how stupid that sounds?" Seulgi said.

"Eventually yes, like I said you had the girls. Not to mention your music and classes, I thought you'd be more focused on that then me. I hoped you'd be so focused with sending stuff out that you'd be ok, which is why I never wrote back or stayed in contact because I thought it'd be easier for you to move on. I felt like if I responded you wouldn't move on." Irene sighed.

Seulgi just stayed silent and Irene took this as a signal to continue "The whole time I was at Med school I tried to get over you but I just couldn't. Which is why I tried with Bogum but I couldn't escape you. You were all anyone would talk about or mention, and Joy would always keep me updated. I was lonely over there and didn't have any of the girls or you so I used Bogum as a distraction to hopefully take my mind off things." Irene said trying to not get emotional "Like I told you before, I left to achieve my dream of being a doctor and I know you said you'd be willing to do the whole along distance but I didn't want that. I made the mistake of leaving the way I did."

Seulgi shook her head "Mistake? No Irene you made a choice like you said that day, a choice you came to by yourself. You chose to break my heart and then stomp all over it. You made the choice to leave me broken while you were with Tyler. I was willing to do whatever to keep our relationship alive and you bounced the first chance you got, so don't make this about our dreams. You knew how much I was in love with you, there was no way I would just get over it like that. Not to mention that you said you wouldn't forget me and you did exactly that. You stayed in contact with Aubrey but never even bothered to talk to me once. And after all that you expect me to just forgive you?"

"Seulgi I thought I was doing the right thing by not responding, like I told Joy I chose that, I never actually forgot about you. If I did keep in contact then that wouldn't have done anything, I knew we'd eventually be back to where we were. I just didn't want you putting things on hold for me."

"Did you ever stop and think just how much that hurt me? You not talking to me or acting like I didn't exist. Acting like I meant nothing to you after everything. You seem to have forgotten that we were best friends before we dated. We hung out every chance we got and would talk for hours on end about anything." Seulgi said with a bit of anger slipping out.

"I'm sorry about all that, so so sorry Seulgi. If I could I would redo everything but I can't. All we can do is move past that." Irene said.

"Yeah your right you can't. And that's exactly why we're having this talk, so I can put this behind me once and for all. After this I'm done with whatever this is." Seulgi said.

Irene's eyes widened "What?"

"You heard me, I wanted to hear things from your side. I just did and I see where your mind was." Seulgi said.

"Where does that leave us?" Irene asked slowly.

Seulgi raised her eyebrows "Us? You left us behind the day you left. There hasn't been an us since that day."

Irene's eyes filled with tears "Please Seulgi, I know I messed up before but I'm willing to prove that I really am sorry." Irene pleaded.

Seulgi chuckled "If that was true then you wouldn't have pulled the shit you have with Wendy. The comments back in San Fran and what happened the other day. Because guess what Irene, that girl was the one who had to pick up the mess you left behind. That girl picked me up and helped me get to where I'm at today. And that girl just happens to be my girlfriend." Seulgi said staring right into Irene's eyes.

Irene's spirit broke when she heard that last part. Her heart shattered and didn't want it to be truth. She had truly lost Seulgi to Wendy. Any hope she had were instantly shutdown and crushed.

"Girlfriend?" Irene asked broken.

Seulgi nodded "Yup, that beautiful soul is my girlfriend. So yeah Us? Not going to happen. Maybe if you would have acted better and not been such a bitch then I would have considered at least making a friendship work. But after all the shit that's happened because of you, not a chance. I can't stop anyone from being your friend but as far as Wendy and I got, it's a no." Seulgi replied.

Irene let the tears spill "I understand. I'm sorry for everything." Irene looked down and let's the tears keep spilling over. She imagined this is what Seulgi felt like after she left. She had lost everything, she lost Bogum, possibly her friends, Wendy and now Seulgi.

Seulgi got up and headed towards the dinning area. Joy noticed her.

"So?" Joy asked.

Seulgi shrugged "We talked and I told her we couldn't be friends. You might want to go check on her."

Joy nodded and excused herself.

Seulgi sat down next to Wendy who instantly held her hand and kissed the back of it "Did you get everything out?"

Seulgi smiled "Yup." Seulgi recapped everything said to Wendy and Yeri

"Glad all this is finally settled." Yeri breathed out.

"So am I Yer." Seulgi smiled and looked at Wendy "Time for the next part of my life, the best one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 725 18
Kang Yerim is the daughter of Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun.She always hate her parents because her parents are not ordinary parent.Bae Joohyun or Iren...
514K 15.2K 41
"Ride me." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself
42.5K 1.2K 16
Irene hasn't been happy since her father had passed away. She couldn't love or smile anymore. There was always chaos at home. Her grandmother always...
4.9K 95 20
Seulgi was an idol who feel in love with someone who she was never supposed to be inlove with. will seulgi cope with the pain or will she risk her c...