βœ”οΈπ”Ήπ”Όπ”Έπ•‹ 𝕆𝔽 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼...

By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Seulgi and Irene. Different dreams. Different paths. They separated in college and has now succeeded in getti... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaoter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

1.2K 33 9
By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Friday morning came and Seulgi woke up to her phone ringing non stop, groaning she got out of Wendy's hold and reached for it.

"You better have a dam good reason for waking me." Seulgi said agitated.

"Well good morning to you to sunshine." The other voice said giggling.

"For the love of god Ashley. What?" Seulgi said groaned.

"Wow my first name? that's new for you." Halsey laughed "Anyway I was calling to let you I'll be in NY tomorrow."

"And you couldn't just text me this? Or I don't know call at more reasonable hour?" Seulgi asked.

"It's literally 11am over there. It's not not even that early." Halsey chuckled.

"Well for some of us that's early." Seulgi said sitting up.

"Yeah and if I didn't call you then you'd probably would have slept past the release of your songs." Halsey commented.

"Ha Ha, you forget I have a Joy in my life." Seulgi joked as she nudged Wendy "Wake your gigantic butt up."

"How's it going on that front anyway?" Halsey asked her.

Seulgi heard whine and laughed as she walked down her stairs towards the kitchen "It's progressing, I hope. I'm actually happy you're coming over here; I could probably use your help in this situation."

"Anything you need Sluggy." Halsey said.

The two ended the call shortly after that, organizing when to meet up and talking about where Halsey was staying. Once Seulgi made some eggs and toast she left a plate for Wendy and went up to change and head to the office. Everyone had agreed to meet up there to listen live to the release of her songs. She changed into an Atlanta Braves white tank top topped with a blue ripped denim jacket, some blue jeans and red boots. Once she grabbed her keys and glasses she met Wendy by the door.

They arrived at the office 15 minutes later and headed towards Seulgi office where Jeongyeon and Nayeon were at. After 10 minutes passed and everyone was sitting around Seulgi's office, she turned on the radio. It was currently 11:50 meaning the songs would be premiering in 10 minutes.

"Do you know which one they're playing first?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah, they're doing 'It Ain't Me' first followed by 'Back from the Dead.'" Yeri said.

"Alright cool." Seulgi nodded.

"Nervous?" Wendy asked as she put a hand on Seulgi's arm.

"A little, yeah." Seulgi sighed.

"Hey everything is going to be great and everyone is going to love these songs. Your Kang fucking Kang, everything you put out is amazing and does ridiculously well." Wendy smiled as she rubbed Seulgi's arm.

"Thanks Wan." Seulgi cracked a small smile.

"Welcome back to Hits 100 people, today is a real special day! Right here and right now we will be debuting two new singles from non other then Seulgi Kang!" The host said excitedly.

"Here we go." Seulgi said as she turned it up.

"This marks Seulgi's first time releasing her own originals with her singing! The talent this woman posses. Producer, song writer and now singer. Let's get into it shall we? First up we have 'It Ain't me' Enjoy!" He said as he played the track.

As the song was playing everyone in room was enjoying this moment, something they never thought would happen. It was clear what this song was talking about and the beat was making this song really catchy. When the song finished everyone had a smile on their face. They went to congratulate her but Seulgi put a hand up.

"Nope save it till after the other is played. I can only handle so much mush." Seulgi said.

"That was 'It Ain't Me' world. And let me just say wow Seulgi, incredible. Now up next we have 'Back from the Dead' mysterious Seulgi."The host joked.

The thing about this song is that Seulgi hadn't told the public or anyone that Big Sean had a feature, only Yeri, Halsey and Jeongyeon knew. So when his verse came on it was a big shock to the world. He was able to mesh perfectly with the vibe and the message of the song, his verse fit the story perfectly. In typical Seulgi fashion she mixed different sounds with ease and made it a potential hit.

"There it was people. And who saw that Big Sean feature? Seulgi has done it once more. Make sure to show her love and stream these two hits. This is Hits 100 where the hits live."

"Ok now you guys can get all mushy." Seulgi joked.

They all engulfed her in a group hug and threw out compliment after compliment. Like always Seulgi was trending and was receiving congratulation post from artist and fans non stop. Big Sean had called her to once more congratulate her and thank her for putting him on the track. They all agreed to head out and grab some food somewhere they wouldn't get ambushed.

"So what's next?" Joy asked Seulgi.

"The record label, I have to check out the two possible locations and then I have a label." Seulgi said.

"Do we have a name?" Joy asked.

"I was thinking Nightmare records." Seulgi smirked.

"That's dark." Yeri said.

"Exactly." Beca grinned.

Everyone laughed and figured Seulgi would go down that road. Her love for horror movies and the face that she was scary when she got mad and she was a bit of a nightmare to deal with, if you ask Joy and Jeongyeon. They were walking back to the cars when Joy pulled Seulgi aside.

"Hey so you're cool with the Irene thing right?" Joy wanted to be sure.

"Honestly Sooyoung, I don't think we'll ever really be cool. I'll try to get along with her for your sake but that's about it. I got more important things to worry about than her." Seulgi said thinking about the label and most importantly her feelings and situation with Wendy.

"Ok, because I was hoping we could maybe get together. You, her and I?" Joy asked.

Seulgi sighed and took a deep breath "I'll think about it. That's the best I can give you at the moment. This label might take up a lot of time, plus Halsey is coming to NY and I want to show where the label will be."

Joy nodded, she knew how much Seulgi wanted to get this label up and running. Plus, if she got Halsey to sign it'll be incredible mainly cause this album would be under Seulgi's label. "Alright Seul, just please consider it. I don't want any more issues between the group."

"Well Park remember whose fault that is." Seulgi stated.

"I'm sorry about the last get together Unnie, I want to do this right this time." Joy said.

"Joy, nothing is your fault ok. The past is in the past, don't worry about San Fran anymore. I was talking about Irene not you." Seulgi chuckled.

"Oh." Joy feeling a bit dumb "Well just let me know." Joy smiled.

The two caught up with the group and they decided to take a quick walk seeing as they were in a secluded place. After about 30 minutes of walking and talking they all decided to take the day off and head to their houses. Seulgi had got home and of course that included Wendy.

"You know at this point I should make you pay rent." Seulgi joked.

"I can pay you in other ways." Wendy said seductively licking her lips.

Seulgi raised her brows and stepped closer to her "Oh really?" Seulgi got close to her ear "You can't keep up with me." Seulgi bit her ear and backed up.

Wendy had to hold back a moan at the bite "Your talk is big Kang." Wendy said in the same tone.

"You should know I back up my talk." Seulgi said matching her tone.

Wendy wrapped her arms around Seulgi "Yeah but you usually have something to show to go along with your talking." Wendy put her lips on Seulgi's ear "What are you going to show me?" Wendy returned the bite Seulgi gave her.

Seulgi was about to answer when her phone went off. Seulgi groaned and mumbled "I'm going to kill this cock blocker." Wendy heard this and wanted to laugh but her thoughts beat her. 'Wait hold on does she feel the same?' Wendy thought.

Seulgi snatched her phone "What the fuck do you want?"

"Now why are you always pissed when I call you?" Halsey joked.

"Cause your timing is atrocious." Seulgi answered.

"What did I interrupt this time?" Halsey asked curiously.

"Your a cock block. Does that answer your question?" Seufli said annoyed.

"What? with the titan?" She asked surprised.

"No with Megan Fox. Of course you idiot." Seulgi answered.

"Shit my bad. Well I thought my news will make you happy, but guess not."

"What's the news ghost?" Seulgi asked.

"Well I was able to get out of my contact early. So my album and I are yours once I sign on the dotted line." Halsey said happily.

"Wait, are you serious!?" Seulgi shouted.

"Yup. So when I arrive if you want we can go over stuff." Halsey said.

"Dude yes! I'm actually picking the location tomorrow and then I'll have a label." Seulgi said excited.

"Perfect." Halsey said.

They arranged some more things and Seulgi hung up. She ran back to her room where Wendy was still siting on the bed sorting her mind out. Once she reached her room she jumped on the bed smiling ear to ear.

"Good call I take?" Wendy asked looking at Seulgi.

"Amazing call. It was Halsey, she got out of her contract early and is now ready to sign with me." Seulgi exclaimed.

Wendy couldn't help but smile along with Seulgi "That's great Seul. I'm happy for the two of you." Wendy hugged Seulgi.

Seulgi went ahead and called Yeri along with Joy to see how quick the can get a contact ready. Once Seulgi had all that set up she went back to Wendy.

"You good Wan?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah why?" Wendy asked looking at Seulgi.

"You look like you're trying to solve an insane equation." Seulgi joked.

"I'm fine Seul, hey let's do something." Wendy said wanting to change the subject.

"Sure ok. What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"Movies?" Seulgi proposed.

"Sure bud. Come on." Seulgi said and started to walk out.

"Alternate?" Wendy asked.

"Of course." Seulgi answered.

They each picked out five movies and grabbed some snacks to enjoy. The two of them spent the rest of the day watching movies and laughing together. But the earlier event never left their mind, Wendy was trying to figure out if Seulgi could feel the same way. While Seulgi was trying to figure out if she was ready to put everything in the past and finally be with Wendy. They ended up falling asleep in the theater room around movie number seven.

Wendy woke up the next morning and realized they were still in the theater room so she carried Seulgi over to her bed. She then went down and decided to make her some pancakes since Seulgi is usually making Stacie breakfast. After 10 minutes of prepping everything she went upstairs and woke up the smaller girl.

"Hey Seul, come on I made you some breakfast." Wendy whispered and gently nudged Seulgi.

Seulgi slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes before getting up and following Wendy down. They sat down and Seulgi talked about how she had to go pick up Halsey and show her the locations. She asked Wendy if she wanted to come along but Wendy declined saying she wanted to go over some stuff they emailed her about her masters. Once they finished up Wendy hugged Seulgi and gave her a kiss on the forehead saying she'll call her later. Seulgi headed back up to shower and get ready.

She threw on a white sweatshirt that had "Got 99 Problems" on the front in black with grey joggers and white and black vans. She grabbed her car keys and sunglasses and started driving to the airport to pick up Halsey. After about 35 minutes she was parked in the pick up area waiting for Halsey's text. She only had to wait about 10 minutes before she got the text and got out the car to meet up with her by the door.

"Well look at cute little Uber driver." Halsey joked.

"Oh so I'm getting paid? Awesome." Seulgi joked back.

"Shut up short stuff." Halsey chuckled.

"Dude you're only 2 inches taller." Seulgi stated.

Halsey shrugged "Still taller."

The two got into the car and dropped everything off at Seulgi's. Seulgi had decided to have Halsey stay at hers since she lived pretty close to everything and Halsey didn't have to spend any money. They headed out to the two locations Seulgi had to chose from, they were going to meet up with Joy and Yeri there. Aubrey for the legal stuff and Jesse since, well he figured it'd make sense to be there as a manager. They arrived at the fist spot, it wasn't as big as the second one but it was in nicer shape. They wouldn't have to do much look wise. The second was way bigger than the first one which is something Seulgi liked about it, but it needed way more work than the first one did.

"So which one will it be?" Joy asked.

"I mean I really like the second one due to the size and it'll be closer to the office but it needs a lot of work." Seulgi answered.

"The work is the least of our problems, we can get that done quickly." Wendy said.

"What do you guys think?" Seulgi asked.

They all had the same opinions about both locations but ultimately told Seulgi it was up to her.

"Alright let's go with the second. And see how much and how quick the fixing up will be." Seulgi said.

Joy called up the agent the showed them the properties and told them he will email everything right away. "Oh and here you to go." Joy said handing over a contact that she had drawn up. "It's just the basics, you two can add or take out anything you want. When you decide I'll fix up the official one."

"Thanks Joy." Seulgi said and Joy nodded.

"We'll leave you two to it. I'll go check on the property stuff." Joy said.

"And I'll call some people up about the remodeling." Yeri said.

Seulgi and Halsey spent the next hour and half talking about what each wanted and wrote everything down. Halsey had told Seulgi she just wanted to make music without getting screwed over, Seulgi said she felt the same way and promised Halsey what's hers would be her's and no one would take anything from her. Once Halsey signed they talked about when to release the album.

"So what's up with Wan?" Halsey asked.

"I don't know, but if last night was any indication I'd say we feel the same." Seulgi said.

"That's amazing girl." Halsey smiled.

"Yeah but we may have an obstacle coming our way." Seulgi sighed.

"What's that?" Halsey asked.

"Irene." Seulgi said flatly.

"She's coming here?" Halsey asked surprise.

"Yup. For a whole week. And who knows what could go down." Seulgi answered back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 614 14
Wendy has always had a crush on Bae Irene. She and Irene have been doing things that couples do, like hold hands, hugs, etc. She was very confused ab...
37K 901 30
"The fantasy I've dreamed of, Without a word, you came to me With a heart-stopping smile You surprised me, I could only blink When our lips were abou...
28.7K 1K 23
Wendy comes from a conservative christian family who believes that liking someone of the same gender is unacceptable, and is a form of mental disorde...
478 12 1
Irene and Seulgi has a happy beginning but will they still have a happy ending? As the chaos came into their relationship. Would they still be stuck...