OVERFLOWING ━ bnha

By yuki078

❛ be so full that even if they take and take, you can still be overflowing ❜ ㅡ in which a plant shop owner le... More

e p i g r a p h
o f h e r o e s a n d c i v i l i a n s
a m b i t i o n
s i d e l i n e s
d e c i s i o n
r i g o r o u s
g o o d b y e s a n d h e l l o s
c o l d
w a r m t h
I've been held hostage and forced to do a tag?? (NOT CLICKBAIT)
b l a c k h a i r
d e l i g h t e d
a t h r e e - w a y d a t e
f i r s t d a y
b r u t u m f u l m e n
c o m p a n y
d r e a m i n g
h e r o e s a n d v i l l a i n s
i c e c o l d
d e f e a t a n d s e c r e t s
u s e l e s s
c y c l e s
s e c u r i t y b r e a c h e s
e v i l i n t e n t i o n s
h e r o i c a c t i o n s
o v e r w a t e r i n g
l o n g d a y
h o m e s w e e t h o m e
u n k n o w n p l a c e
h e a v y r a i n
d e n o u e m e n t
f a m i l i a l b o n d s
r e v e l a t i o n
c o n n e c t i o n s
p i t t e r p a t t e r
p r a c t i c e
f u n e r a l
d r e a m
s h o c k w a v e

w e t f l o o r s

5K 382 95
By yuki078

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N) wasn't one to freak out but seeing so many people gathered in front of the door made her nervous. She was sure they were here for a witch hunt and the unlucky victim was going to be her.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Present Mic slowly and sneakily slide out of the classroom through the other doors.

"Why are there so many people here?"  One of her classmates asked, putting into words the question that had been plaguing her mind.

"Isn't it obvious?" Katsuki said as he stood up and grabbed his schoolbag, "After all, we're the famous Class 1-A that got attacked by villains. They're scouring their competition."

Oh thank god, (Y/N) thought. They weren't here because of her. But if she stayed long enough they would eventually know who was to blame for soaking them completely.

He walked all the way up to the door and stood beside (Y/N). "Out of the way extras," he said with a glare, "This and I have somewhere to be."

(Y/N) was going to reprimand him for being rude to these people and for calling her a "this" but she decided against it. Instead, she signaled to him that she was going to leave through the other door.

He nodded and shot the so-called "extras" a look. There was one extra that caught her eye. He had purple hair and he said something to Katsuki. She didn't catch what it was but from her friend's reaction, it must have been pretty bad.

She didn't have time to sit around and admire people so she just walked out of the classroom through the back door.

Let's see, where was the principal's office?

It was somewhere on the first floor, she knew that for sure. When it comes to school layouts, the main office or the principal's office is always on the first floor. It was common knowledge and even though she had been homeschooled, (Y/N) knew that at least.

She followed her instincts and went down to the first floor. She ended up turning right and after less than a minute of walking, she saw his office.

Cautiously, (Y/N) knocked on the wooden door and heard a faint "come in" from inside the room.

"Hello principal Nezu," she greeted, "I have to talk to you about the incident that happened about seven minutes ago."

"Ah yes. When it rained down on the whole building, " he said as he nodded, "Sit down, miss (L/N). Be careful however; the floor is still wet."

"Thank you."

She sat down where she was told, noting how comfortable the sofa was. It felt like a cloud — a stark contrast to the hard seats in the classrooms — and she sunk down on it immediately after she sat down.

She didn't miss the wet surface. The sofa was made of cloth so it is no wonder that her rain was absorbed by the surface. That still didn't mean that it was a pleasant feeling. As soon as she sat down, she felt the wetness and she knew that the back of her skirt was soaked.

Not that it really mattered at this point because her entire uniform was soaked. The uniform of everyone in the school was soaked.

It will be a strange sight when every single student comes out of the school soaking wet. At least the one or two reporters lurking outside UA would definitely have some sort for news to write this week.

"Go ahead," principal Nezu said after pouring some tea out for both of them.

"So I did not know that I could make it rain inside the building," (Y/N) started,   holding the warm cup, "I was just looking outside the window and I wanted to see rain so that is what I did. I didn't mean for this to happen."

The mouse(rat)-like creature in front of her nodded as if he was trying to figure out whether or not her excuse was real. His gaze was unnerving for some reason.

"I will let it go this time," he said after some careful consideration, "However, we must hold all students of UA accountable for the things they do. You should have been well aware of the fact that you are responsible for controlling your quirk and its effects. While this did not create a large commotion, it was still very unusual and some students and faculty members might have been alarmed by such a thing."

At some point, it felt like he was reciting straight from a manual and (Y/N) accidentally zoned out.

"All you need to do is write an apology letter and submit it to your homeroom teacher by tomorrow," he concluded. Nezu nodded once again because in his eyes, this was a befitting punishment.

(Y/N) agreed. After all, writing an apology letter wasn't something completely ridiculous.

"Any other questions?" He asked, taking a sip of his tea. It was in this moment that (Y/N) realized that not even a single drop of tea had touched her lips.

"I do have something," she said and took a small sip. It wasn't entirely false; she did have something on her mind and not only was she going to talk about it, it would also give her an opportunity to finish his tea.

"And what might that be."

"I'm thinking that I don't want to be a part of the UA sports festival this year."

The words tumbled out of her mouth and she regretted it a little when she was met with a long silence. She knew that what she was asking was a bit unreasonable. After all, it was a big part of UA as a whole.

But with what was going on in her life, she didn't know if she could put her full effort into it. She didn't need that kind of stress.

"Reason?" He asked.

"Well, a lot has been going on in my life," (Y/N) said slowly, "I don't really think I have the mental power to add another thing that would give me more stress."

She was being intentionally vague because she didn't really want to say the real thing. If anything, he already knew.

She was sure he did. He was one of the people that her adoptive parents were friends with so he was definitely aware of her existence and with the news surfacing about their recent murder, there was no way he wouldn't know what kind of stress she was referring to.

"I understand," he said, taking a sip of his tea again. "That is very regrettable since the sports festival is a fun event. However, if you believe that this course of action is what is best for you, I won't stop you. I hope for better days ahead."

"Thank you."

Since there was nothing else to talk about, he told her that she was free to leave and she did. After she closed the door to the principal's office, she let out a sigh that she did not realize she had been holding.

Talking to him was stressful, not only because he was a strange rat but also because he was the principal. Talking to an authority figure took a toll on people and (Y/N) was feeling the full effect of it.

"It seems you survived."

(Y/N) turned her head to the side and there he was, her stupid brother. "How did you know that I would be here?" she asked.

"Oh I don't know, the rain that came in through the building," he replied sarcastically, "As soon as I felt the first droplet, I knew that your ass would get sent here. I almost thought that they would fire me on my first day because I have the same quirk."

"That's rough buddy."

He snorted. That was surprising. Seeing as he had lived in a rainforest for most of his life, (Y/N) did not expect him to get the reference.

"What did he say?" Her brother asked her curiously.

"I have to write an apology letter by tomorrow. Also I told him I wanted to not participate in the UA sports festival this year."

She saw him raise an eyebrow but he did not say anything. "Its your life. Do what makes you happy," he said and then changed the subject, "How were you able to use your quirk inside the building? You told me that your necklace was broken."

"I don't know," (Y/N) replied, "I was just making it rain outside but after a while, it started to rain inside the building as well."

"Did this happen before as well? Were you able to use your quirk inside a building when you didn't have your necklace."

She thought hard about it. "There is one other time. It was at USJ," she said, "That one doesn't count because I used the water in the lake that was already there in order to make water. They taught us about cycles and I used that knowledge to create rain from the water source."

"Yeah that one doesn't count," he confirmed, scratching his neck. (Y/N) couldn't put a finger on it but he was acting somewhat weird.

"Once we go back home or to the shop, you have to try it again," he said, "We don't want it to be just a one time thing. If you can do it again, then that's great. But if you can't, then I have to teach you the method and it will be a pain."

Oh, that's why.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yay I'm back with another chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it. 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
397 26 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...
Ex ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

165K 10.3K 21
❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❜ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 / 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿. ── 𝑬𝑿.
44.6K 3.8K 51
PAPER FLOWERS. for those who grow and the acceptance that comes with doing so. ↠ katsuki bakugou x oc ↠ a boku no hero academia fanfiction ↠ book ii...