βœ”οΈπ”Ήπ”Όπ”Έπ•‹ 𝕆𝔽 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼...

By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Seulgi and Irene. Different dreams. Different paths. They separated in college and has now succeeded in getti... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaoter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 24

1.2K 33 1
By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

One week later, NY

After the UK shows for the Beats tour, Seulgi was in her home studio going through all the songs she has written over the past two years. After talking to Yeri and Halsey she realized that putting some of theses songs out will do her some good. This was going to be her first time actually realizing songs of her singing. There were obviously videos of her out there singing from being in SMU and videos that Wendy has posted over the years. But this was going to be personal, she was letting people into her mindset and feelings after having her heartbroken. She had narrowed down a few choices, some old and some recent stuff. As recent as the initial flight to the London show when her and Halsey were working on the plane.

Speaking of songs, her two songs with Halsey that got released were absolutely killing the charts. Now or Never peaked at 3 and is still 3 on the charts, while Bad at Love is currently the number 1 song in the world and has been since they released it. To say everyone was ecstatic would be an understatement, it was Halsey's first number one and first time being in the top 5. While Seulgi now had five separate songs debut in the top this year, the song with Justin and the two for Demi. Being on the charts was nothing new for Seulgi, but she had never had this much success in a row. Her mixes, mashups and other songs she had produced had never done this good consistently.

Seulgi was never one for going after the awards or the records, she just wanted to make music that people could relate too and can put on when they were feeling a certain way to help them. She wanted to be as genuine and real as possible when it came to her craft, the awards and recognition was just a plus side to everything. At the moment she had two main songs she was looking to record, a song called "It Ain't Me" and "Back from the Dead" the first being an older one she when she first moved to NY and started trying to get over Irene. The second one was a recent one that she wrote on the plane ride to London after Irene showed up.

Deciding these two would be a good start she got to working on the beats and production for both. "It Ain't Me" was going to have a more upbeat feel with they lyrics having some serious lyrics, where "Back from the Dead" was going to start slow with a piano melody then transition to some drums to balance out the meaning behind the song. After about two hours and countless editing, Seulgi had finally finished and had recorded her first two songs shed be releasing. She figured it wouldn't hurt to have a few opinions so she face timed Halsey.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" Halsey answered on the second ring beaming.

"Oh you know, just missing you and what not." Seulgi joked.

"Good to know that I'm missed. What's up?" Halsey asked.

"Just finished recording two songs and I wanted your opinion." Seulgi responded.

Halsey chuckled "You never do stop do you?"

"Never." Seulgi smirked.

"Alright show me." Halsey said.

"Alright so the first one is called "It Ain't Me" and I wanted to keep it a bit more upbeat due to the lyrics." Seulgi said as she played it for Halsey.

Halsey was listening intently and paying attention to the lyrics more then the beat itself. She knew Seulgi wanted to move past everything 100% so she can be with Wendy. Once the song finished she took a few moments to process everything.

"I like what you did with the mood. Create a song talking about moving on while finding out it's for the better of yourself but still keep it upbeat." Halsey commented.

"Pretty much yeah. Ok the second one is "Back from the Dead" I wrote it while we were working on the plane." Seulgi said and pressed play.

Halsey knew she was going to enjoy this one more, this was more like the Seulgi she was in the studio with. Being able to mix together all these different sounds to create an amazing beat. The lyrics were also a bit more serious and perfectly explained how she was feeling. She also realized something.

"I definitely dig this one more but I feel like a feature would do this song justice. That third verse seemed to have a different feeling." Halsey commented.

"Yeah, it's like "Strangers" I wrote it with that intention of having a different voice come in and tell it from the opposite perspective." Seulgi said as she sat back in her chair.

"Were you thinking of a rapper to change the flow or someone closer to a singer?" Halsey asked.

"Definitely more like a rapper, change the flow up a bit. Someone who has a smooth flow." Seulgi answered.

"Why not Sean? we already worked with him for the "Alone" remix." Halsey said.

"Yeah, he can work. Good idea, I'll hit him up." Seulgi said reaching for her phone.

Seulgi called him up using her phone she only uses for music related inquires.

"Hello?" Big Sean answered.

"Sean, It's Seulgi." Seulgi spoke.

"Oh what's going on?" He said.

"Nothing much. Listen I wanted to see if you were willing to be a feature on a song I recorded?" Seulgi asked.

"For sure. You know I'm always down to work with you. Tell me about." He answered.

Seulgi went on to tell him about the song and the flow she wanted for his verse. He liked the idea and told her he would send in the verse right away. Once they set everything up she hung up and returned her attention towards Halsey.

"So I take it we have two upcoming SK songs to look forward to?" Halsey smiled.

"Yup it appears that way. I just hope I can get to where I want to be." Seulgi said with a sigh.

"You will Sluggy." Halsey smiled.

Two days later
Seulgi woke up that day to an alert letting her know that Sean had sent over the verse and the song was now ready for release. Right now she was on her way to the office to meet up with Jeongyeon and Yeri. Once she arrived she sent out a text to Wendy who had a test for an exam, she was so close to receiving her masters and all she needed was to get an 85% or higher on this exam and she'd pass.

Smurfette: Good luck today! I know you're going to crush it just like you crush everything in your path. Pass and there might be a little surprise heading your way ;) Love you.

Seulgi hit send and walked through the doors heading to Yeri's office where Jeongyeon was at already. She took a seat next to Jeongyeon across from Yeri.

"So Sean sent the verse and now both songs are officially ready to be released." Seulgi said handing the disk to Yeri.

"Perfect, so when are we dropping this?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking in two days, so Friday?" Seulgi asked.

Jeongyeon nodded "I can make that work. Gives me enough time to talk about it online and give fans anticipation."

"Awesome, I'll send these out to a couple of hosts." Yeri announced.

"Great, I'll let Sean and Halsey know them. If these go well then I'll consider releasing that album soon." Seulgi said as she walked out and headed back to her car.

"She's really on a mission to run this industry huh?" Yeri chuckled.

"Even if that's not her objective, it'll still happen with her talent." Jeongyeon smiled.

At that moment Yeri's phone rang and saw it was Joy.

"Hey babe." Yeri smiled as she answered.

"Hey love, listen I need to ask you something." Joy said a bit slowly.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Is it cool for Irene to say with us? She's visiting for a week and arrives on Monday." Joy asked.

Yeri took a deep breath and threw her head back "I guess Joy. As much as I'm not her fan, I know how much you miss seeing her. Besides I'll be busy here anyway with Seulgi's new songs." Yeri answered.

"New songs?" Joy asked confused.

"Yeah, she finally recorded some stuff and is releasing them on Friday." Yeri said back.

"Wow, that's incredible." Joy said proudly.

"You know; you should really let Seulgi know your friend is coming." Yeri said.

"Yeah I know. Just wanted to get the the ok for her staying situation." Joy said and ended the call shortly after.

"Man, nothing better happen this time." Yeri hoped.

Seulgi meanwhile had just got home and changed into some black sweats and a tie dye hoodie, she headed towards the theater room wanting to watch something. She put in one of her favorite movies "Scream." When her phone started ringing.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Well hello to you to." Joy said.

"Joy." Seulgi said.

"I wanted to give you a heads up on something." Joy said hoping Seulgi wouldn't take this too badly.

"Proceed." Seulgi sighed. She just wanted to kick back and watch her movie.

"Well, see Irene is coming to NY for a week and she's staying at Yeri's and mines." Joy said slowly.

Seulgi slammed her head back, luckily she had some extremely cushioned chairs and let out a sound that was a mixture of a groan and whine. "I mean I can't exactly ban her from visiting. It'll be fine as long as she doesn't do anything. If she does anything, I can't promise that Wendy or myself will not do anything."

"I understand completely. Just wanted to let you know." Joy said. The two quickly ended the call shortly after that.

Seulgi played the movie and didn't even give Irene a second thought. She was halfway through the movie when she heard the beeping letting her know her front door was opened. Only one person ever just walks into Seulgi's house like its her own. She heard the footsteps up the stairs and then heard the door open and close. Then came the embrace she was waiting for, happily returning the embrace with a smile.

"How'd it go?" Seulgi asked.

"Exhausting." Wendy sighed as she sat next to Seulgi.

Seulgi chuckled and wrapped her arms around Wendy and pulled her into her side. Wendy cuddled up to her and rested her head on Seulgi's shoulder.

"When do you get the results?" Seulgi asked as she ran a hand through Wendy hair.

"Tomorrow morning, by 11am." Wendy answered.

"Well here's what we're going to do. You're staying here tonight and I'll make you some celebratory breakfast tomorrow morning." Seulgi smiled.

"You don't even know if I passed." Wendy chuckled.

"Your Son Seungwan ok. I know you passed, you always get the job done. You are the smartest person I know." Seulgi said softly.

Wendy smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around Seulgi "You know you're probably the only person to ever compliment me more on my knowledge than looks. Thank you for that."

"Of course. We're all more then just our looks, people just chose to never consider that." Seulgi chuckled "Not to ruin this moment but I should let you know that Irene is visiting Soooyung and she'll be here Monday for a whole week."

Wendy let a sound similar to the one Seulgi had when she found out "She better not try anything or so help me God."

Seulgi laughed as the two tuned into the ending of the movie and had themselves a horror movie marathon. After about 4 movies they headed to Seulgi's bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Seulgi woke up at 9am and allowed Wendy to sleep a bit longer so she got into the shower and then headed to kitchen to get started on breakfast. She wanted to make Wendy's favorite, Waffles with French toast and some hash browns. Seulgi had picked up some things through the years when it came to food, mainly only breakfast food though. Wendy got up about 30 minutes to the smell of waffles and smiled as she grabbed her phone and headed downstairs.

"Look at you acting like a housewife." Wendy joked as she sat on top of the island.

"Well what can I say, I want to treat my favorite person to something nice..... although I prefer to be the husband." Seulgi smiled as she poured the last of the waffle batter on the iron.

"I can seriously get used to this." Wendy chuckled.

"Yeah." Seulgi turned around to face Wendy who was wearing a loose yellow fitting tank top and some ridiculously short powder blue sleeping shorts "And I can really get used to waking up to this." Seulgi said with a smirk.

Wendy smirked "Keep feeding me like this and your wish will be my command."

The two ate breakfast and joked about everything possible. And once they were done with the dishes washed and rinsed Seulgi sat down on the island.

"Alright time for the moment of truth." She said pointing to Wendy's phone.

Wendy nodded and grabbed her phone, she took a couple of deep breaths "Actually can you open it?"

"Sure." Seulgi laughed and grabbed the phone. She logged into her student email and opened the results. Her eyes scanned the attachment and she finally reached the percentage.

"Oh shit." She said softly but Wendy was still able to hear it.

"What!? is it that bad?" She asked nervously.

Seulgi shook her head and chuckled "Wannie you got a 96%." She said slowly and looked towards Wendy "You only missed two questions. You fucking aced this shit." Seulgi smiled and handed the phone over.

Wendy's eyes popped out and her eyebrows shot up "WHAT!? Gimme." Wendy snatches the phone and scared everything twice before letting out a scream "I actually got an A!" She jumped up and down.

Seulgi was full on laughing at her best friends antics. After a few seconds she smiled lovingly at Wendy "I knew you'd crush it. You always do." Seulgi said

Wendy crushes her in a hug "Thank you for always believing." Wendy whispered. The two stayed like that for a while till Wendy pulled away "I can't believe I actually was able to get my masters while modeling and traveling with you."

"I know Wan, It's impressive. Now what are you going to do?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't know. I'm enjoying doing the modeling way too much plus I'm only 23 about to be 24. I can always have this has a backup when I'm done with modeling." Wendy answered.

The two spent the rest of the day celebrating Wendy's good news. Seulgi treated Wendy all day to some shopping and paid for all the meals throughout the day. They arrived back at Wendy's and Seulgi's phone rang.

"It's Yeri." Wendy said.

"Put it on speaker please." Seufli said as she was changing.

"Hey Yeri, you're on speaker. Seulgi's changing." Wendy said as she answered.

"Hey guys. Listen Seul Unnie, everything is all set for tomorrow Jeongyeon got all the announcements out and we sent out the songs to two different radio host. The songs are going drop at 12pm" Yeri said.

"Alright perfect. Thanks Yer." Seulgi said as she ended the call.

Wendy looked at Seulgi questioningly "Songs?"

"Oh yeah, I'm releasing two of them tomorrow and as you heard it'll be at 12pm." Seulgi shrugged.

"And I'm just now hearing this." Wendy pouted and crossed her arms.

"You were busy studying and I didn't want to distract you. And I wanted today to be all about you because you deserve it. I've gotten enough attention." Seulgi said.

Wendy smiled at this "I appreciate that Seul but this is huge. We can share the spotlight you know."

"Yeah I know. Now come on, tomorrow is going to be crazy." Seulgi said as she climbed into bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 14 17
Son Seung Wan (Wendy) is currently on Cancer stage 4 and her only wish to spend her final 3 months with her best friend Bae Joo Hyun (Irene). But thi...
476 12 1
Irene and Seulgi has a happy beginning but will they still have a happy ending? As the chaos came into their relationship. Would they still be stuck...
514K 15.2K 41
"Ride me." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself
46.5K 1.3K 21
Kang seulgi is big fan and crush on irene. She try her best to by irene side while they not live the same country. What is miracle between them?