βœ”οΈπ”Ήπ”Όπ”Έπ•‹ 𝕆𝔽 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼...

By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Seulgi and Irene. Different dreams. Different paths. They separated in college and has now succeeded in getti... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chaoter 19

1.5K 42 5
By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

The flight was set to land in London in just under an hour. Halsey and Seulgi had been grinding out this album, going over beats and lyrics non stop. At this point they had twelve songs already, the four they had previously recorded and the eight they now needed to record. Seulgi however had been writing two songs that she thought would be perfect for this album. After everything that had gone done with Irene at the after party she'd been working on these in secret. She already had the right beat in mind for each and all she had to do was record the demo to show Halsey. Halsey said she wanted sixteen songs on this album.

"Do you want any features on this album?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah I have a few ideas, it's just a matter of getting in contact." Halsey answered.

Seulgi went back to working on the songs she was working on while Halsey went through her list of possible features. Soon after the plane had landed and everyone gathered there bags and headed off. Everyone was staying at the same hotel, The Wellesley. The event was taking place at Hyde park so Beats had gotten a hotel as close as possible.

"Well start recording some of this stuff tomorrow scrappy. For now, let's rest and enjoy London." Halsey said tapping Beca on the shoulder.

"Sounds good ghost." Seulgi smiled.

Seulgi and her team headed towards the two Range Rovers that we're picking them up. Wendy, Seulgi, Lisa and Jennie went in one, while Joy, Yeri, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon went in the other. Joy knew that things were still off after the whole Irene incident and she wanted to apologize for causing everything.

"Hey guys." Joy called out to get everyone's attention. Once she had their attention she continued "I just wanted to apologize for the whole Irene situation. I know I should of did something or talked to Seulgi before hand but I just wanted everyone together. And I want to apologize if I ruined anything." Joy said playing with her fingers.

Everyone nodded and took a second before they spoke.

"It's fine Joy. We know how you are with Irene and we get it. You should be more worried about Seulgi and probably Wendy." Nayeon chuckled.

"Yeah it's cool." Jeongyeon said.

Joy smiled at them but noticed Yeri stayed quiet "Babe?" Joy said slowly.

Yeri sighed "Look Sooyoung, I told what was going to happen and you still did it. You didn't even listen to me, I told you how I felt. The apology? I'll accept but that doesn't change the fact that you still went behind everyone's back. Especially Seulgi's." Yeri said.

"Look I know I messed up ok. I want to fix this, which is why I talked to Seulgi and she told me that we should spend time together and go sight seeing." Joy smiled "Jeongyeon can handle everything along with the rest of the team. Right Jeongie?" Aubrey turned towards her.

"Of course." Jeongyeon answered.

Joy grabbed Yeri's hand "So Yeri what do you say? Turn this to a little getaway for the two of us?" Joy asked.

Yeri smiled and squeezed Joy's hand "Sure thing baby." Yeri could never really stay angry at Joy. She had her whipped beyond belief.

In the other car Wendy and Seulgi were in the back row whole Lisa and Jennie were in front of them.

"So Lis, have you been writing any new songs recently?" Seulgi asked as she ran her fingers through Wendy's hair who was leaning on Seulgi's shoulder

"Oh yeah you know I have a couple of new songs." Lisa said shyly.

"Lis no need to be shy. It's me dude." Seulgi chuckled.

"I know it's just, I don't know if they're good enough yet." Lisa answered back.

"Well about you show me, and if there good enough then we'll record them." Seulgi smiled.

Lisa lit up at this "Really? Aren't you busy with Halsey? I don't want to take up your time."

"Yes Lisa and don't worry about that, I can always make time for you baby sis." Seulgi smiled at her.

"You know she's taller then you right?" Wendy chuckled.

Seulgi nudged Wendy's head off her shoulder causing Wendy to jerk "No one asked you." Seulgi said. "Although she's taller than you too."

Wendy pouted at her "Hey! I was comfortable. And I was only stating what we all now."

Seulgi rolled her eyes "Yeah well to bad." Lisa and Jennie laughed at there antics "As I was saying Lis, show me the songs and I'll make time to record them."

"Ok thanks Seul unnie." Lisa beamed.

"Of course." Seulgi smiled back.

Seulgi noticed Wendy still pouting and rolled her eyes shaking her head. Seulgi just pointed to her shoulder and Wendy smiled instantly placing her head back on Seulgi's shoulder. Almost automatically Seulgi started running her hands through Wendy's hair once more.

They eventually made it to the hotel and checked in, each of the artist were given a suite. Wendy and Seulgi were in the suite together, Joy and Yeri in another, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, and finally Jennie and Lisa. Seulgi noticing this pulled Jennie aside.

"Hey don't try anything ok?" Seulgi said sternly.

"Yeah of course Seul. Wouldn't dream of it." Jennie said quickly.

"Good, cause that's my baby sister and I really like you Jennie. Don't do anything to change that." Seulgi said before walking away.

"Really Seul? Like Jennie would ever try anything. She's more shy then anyone we know." Wendy laughed.

Seulgi shrugged.

The two were walking to their suite when Joy stopped them.

"Hey Wan can I talk to you really quick?" Joy asked.

Wendy glanced at Seulgi really quick, reviving a nod "Sure Joy."

Seulgi meanwhile headed towards Yeri.

"Listen Wan, I already apologized to everyone except you. I'm sorry for the Irene incident. I should have never kept it a secret. I just really wanted everyoje from SMU there." Joy said.

"Well apology accepted. But that doesn't mean I'm not still a bit pissed. Mainly over your little matchmaker idea. I mean come on Joy, you saw the shape your best friend left her in. You wanted that to happen again?" Wendy said.

"Of course not Wendy. But like I told Seulgi I just missed the old dynamic we all had. I just wanted my two best friends to be happy again" Joy answered.

"Well I see where you're coming from. But that'll never happen. It'll never be the same." Wendy said.

"I know and I'm sorry. I let my personal emotions get in the way." Joy said.

"It's fine Joy. If Seulgi can move past it then I can to." Wendy smiled.

"Speaking of Seulgi, anything going on there?" Joy smirked.

Wendy stared at Joy for a moment "Um. Uh nope. No why?" Wendy said awkwardly trying to deflect.

Joy smirked more "Unnie I'm not blind. I see it, you two are just dense."

"Listen Sooyoung, it's not that. I just don't want to complicate anything, I mean her last relationship was Irene and we all know what happened there. It took her two whole years to move past that and I don't want to complicate her current situation or career." Wendy sighed "I want her to be happy and right now is the happiest she's been in a long long time."

"I know Unnie but at the same time, you make her the happiest. You were her light for those two years ok. I'm not saying go for it, I'm just saying don't act like there's nothing there. She'll come around, the hobbit always does." Joy smiled.

Meanwhile Seulgi and Yeri were talking.

"So Joy told me about what you told her. The her and me fixing everything." Yeri said.

"Yeah man you two deserve it. You've done enough for me over the last two and half years. Just enjoy this trip and have yourselves a romantic vacation." Seulgi smiled.

"Thanks Seul Unnie. So how's everything with Halsey?" Yeri asked.

"Perfect. I'm actually writing two songs for the album she doesn't know about. I'm going to record the demos in the room to show her tomorrow." Seulgi said.

"That's great." Yeri patted her shoulder.

"Yeah and I'm even going to work with Lisa. She said she had some new stuff she had wrote."

"Wow Seul you really don't stop huh?" Yeri laughed.

"Well she is going to be my artist so why not release something to get people to know her." Seulgi shrugged.

"Makes sense. That paper work should be soon." Yeri smiled.

"Great." Seulgi said.

At that moment Joy and Wendy returned. They parted and headed to their respective rooms. Once Wendy and Seulgi put there bags away and got situated there was a knock at the door. Wendy went to get it.

"Oh hey Wan." Lisa waved.

"Songs?" Wendy chuckled.

"Yeah. Is she busy?" Lisa asked.

Wendy stepped aside "For you? Nah."

Lisa walked in smiling and followed Wendy to where Seulgi was setting up her laptop and microphone.

"Hey Seul Unnie." Lisa announced her presence.

Seulgi turned around "Sup Lis."

Holding out her song book "Umm I thought I'd show you the songs?"

Seulgi smiled "Oh great show me." She said patting the space next to her.

Lisa and Wendy both sat down and Lisa opened up to the two newest songs.

"So I have this one called Let Me Go that I just finished and another one called Starving." She handed the book over to Seulgi.

Beca read each song twice and analyzed each song bobbing her head. Wendy and Lisa were watching as she seemed to be talking to herself and coming up with some type of rhythm.

"I like them both. There really amazing Em, I don't why you thought they weren't good enough." Seulgi smiled.

"Thank you." Lisa smiled.

"So you wrote both of them as singles?" Seulgi asked.

"Well actually the second verse in Let Me Go I wrote as a feature but obviously I don't know anyone in music except you." Emily said slowly.

Seulgi chuckled "Well if you like, I'll sing the second verse no problem."

At this Wendy's eyebrows shot up "You're actually going to sing again? Like publicly?"

"Yeah I mean why not. I kinda do it from time to time during performances. Plus, it'd be for Lisa. I've actually been thinking of singing again on tracks." Seulgi smiled.

Lisa squealed "OMG! I'd love that!"

"Perfect it's settled then. We have two days till the performance for Beats. Tomorrow I'll be with Halsey, so after tomorrow it's going to be you and me Lis. We'll do both of these. I'll see what I can start on, beat wise and show you." Seulgi stated.

"Sounds perfect unnie." Lisa said hugging the smaller girl.

"Alright alright now go get some sleep." Seulgi laughed.

"Yeah right. Umm I'll leave you the book so you have the lyrics." Lisa said as she left after hugging Wendy.

Once Lisa left "That kid really loves her some Seulgi." Wendy laughed.

Seulgi went back to setting up for the demos she was going to record "Yeah well I am pretty awesome." After receiving a light kick from Wendy "I love that innocent klutz. She's to good for this world. I just want her to achieve her dream, that's why I want her as my artist." Seulgi smiled.

Wendy smiled hearing this and then proceeded to shower. Seulgi had everything set up and was now ready to records both songs.

"Whelp here goes nothing." She said quietly to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.2K 16
Irene hasn't been happy since her father had passed away. She couldn't love or smile anymore. There was always chaos at home. Her grandmother always...
31.7K 683 42
i was a nerd at school who made the school heart throb fall inlove with... But the nerd has a big secret a secret that the school heart throb would b...
3.5K 241 16
Important note: Irene will not appear in first few chapters of this story. The first pair will be Jiseul (Jisoo X Seulgi). This story also not about...
46.6K 1.3K 21
Kang seulgi is big fan and crush on irene. She try her best to by irene side while they not live the same country. What is miracle between them?