βœ”οΈπ”Ήπ”Όπ”Έπ•‹ 𝕆𝔽 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼...

By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Seulgi and Irene. Different dreams. Different paths. They separated in college and has now succeeded in getti... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaoter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 14

1.7K 63 5
By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Lisa had arrived a little past 11am blaming the traffic, which was understandable. She had rushed towards Joy and in typical Lisa fashion, started rushing out apologies. Aubrey just laughed and waved her off. After the the two caught up a bit they headed back to the hotel to wait for the rest of the team to arrive.

They were currently waiting in Joy and Yeri's room which was across the hall from Seulgi and Wendy's.

Joy heard the sound of footsteps and someone's unmissable laugh. Once she heard the door close she called Lisa over and the two slowly walked over to Seulgi's suite. When they quietly entered they heard Jeongyeon talking to Lisa about the stage set up.

"Hold on so I get a bigger stage? Awesome I'll be able to move around now." Seulgi smiled.

Once they heard the door close everyone turned to look at the door.

"Seulgi! OMG!" Lisa shouted as she ran towards Seulgi and crashed into her.

"Oh ok. Help! Tiny person being mobbed here!" Seulgi shouted.

Everyone just laughed at the scene in front of them. Seulgi eventually returned the embrace, she really did miss Lisa like crazy. She always considered the clumsy innocent younger girl like her baby sister.

"It's so nice to see you Seulgi Unnie. God I've missed you." Lisa said as she let go of Seulgi.

"Are you staying till after the festival?" Seulgi asked.

"Of course that's why I'm here!" Lisa smiled and brought Seulgi in for another hug.

Nayeon was getting Seulgi's equipment ready with Jennie while Jeongyeon and Joy were making last minute adjustments, Wendy and Lisa were currently with Seulgi picking out her clothes. Seulgi went with some blue ripped jeans, a black cropped tank top, topped with a 49ers cropped sweatshirt with a pair of Jordan bread 1s that were a gift from Halsey. As she was walking Wendy stooped her and gave her a red bandanna "You can't go to a festival with out a bandanna or head band." She smiled.

At that moment Yeri walked in "Alright here's the set up; Seufli, Wendy, Jeongyeon and I in one car and the rest of you ride out in the other car and wait for us in the VIP area. Go have fun and enjoy the food and drinks, we'll join you guys once Seulgi is all set up. Once Seulgi finishes her set she'll join us. Sound good?" Yeri asked. Once everyone agreed Joy, Nayeon and Lisa all headed out to meet up with Irene at the VIP area.

Golden Gate Park
Music was blasting and people were dancing enjoying there selves already. Right before entering the area where the stage was at there was a spot for artists to walk by in order to greet their fans and give interviews as per agreement. Irene and her friends did arrive on time and found the man Joy said had the passes. They were in line waiting to enter the VIP area when all of a sudden everyone started screaming and shouting. Irene was getting more and more nervous when it was inevitably Seulgi

Fans went wild and started screaming Halsey's name. Halsey stopped and greeted some fans, even posing for some photos and sign autographs before heading off towards the backstage area. Seeing Halsey meant Seulgi wasn't to far behind considering how close the two had gotten and the fact Halsey went on before Seulgi.

Taeyeon'z was the one that noticed Seulgi's vehicle arrive, an all red Jeep. "Guys look! It's Seulgi!" Taeyeon said happily.

Seulgi stepped off the car and was instantly greeted by non stop flashes and people screaming her name. Seulgi smiles at every single camera and waved at every single one as well. Irene looked on and thought to herself 'wow look at her, she used to hate pictures and now she doesn't miss a beat.' Seulgi walked over to the fans to sign autographs and taken photos, even hugging a couple of them.

"Wow look at her, she's even hotter in person." Bogum gushed.

"Marry me Seulgi!" Tiffany shouted.

Seeing Seulgi was making Irene uncomfortable. Seeing how she was maneuvering through the crowds so effortlessly and how happy she looked, was making Irene feel so many different emotions. Her heart beat was practically beating out of her chest.

Seulgi's outfit was casual but still made her look drop dead gorgeous. Her hair was longer then it was before and Irene was loving it. Her make wasn't as heavy as it used to be and made her eyes pop out even more, something Irene really missed seeing. Then she saw Seulgi bring Wendy close to her for a photo. The smile Seulgi was wearing was to much for Irene. She couldn't take this anymore.

"Hey babe you alright?" Bogum asked.

"Yeah just a bit hot and crowded." She smiled.

They were finally advised to proceed to the VIP area "Yes! Let's party!" Yoona shouted.

Backstage
Joy jogged towards Yeri "Yeri Yeri, I got to tell you something."

"What Joy?" Yeri said. She had a feeling this something to do with her little plan.

"I ummmm I gave Irene VIP tickets under Seulgi's name. I know she'll see that eventually but do you think she'll hate me after?" Joy asked worriedly. She really didn't want Seulgi hating her, truth be told she did consider Seulgi to be her annoying sister.

"Geez I don't know Sooyoung let me think. You gave her ex who tore her heart out and destroyed her for two years VIP tickets for her and her friends." Yeri said sarcastically.

"Yeri I just wanted a reunion with the possibility of my two closet friends reconnecting." Joy said.

"Don't give me that Sooyoung. I know what you were thinking." Yeri said.

"What that I wanted to talk some sense into Irene, make her see what she has been missing." Joy said angrily.

"You know what I got to go check on my best friend ok. I done with this topic. You want to know what I think? Yeah she's going to be pissed like never before but she won't hate you. Because her heart isn't capable of hatred ok, she loves you to much to hate you. But believe me she won't like you for a while. Maybe I'll be able to calm her down or Wendy. But I won't promise anything." Yeri said as she walked away.

VIP area
Halsey was currently preforming songs from Badlands and the crowd was absolutely loving it. She was currently playing Gasoline; the song she would usually close with as it gave her the chance to go out with a bang. She had just finished the performance when she walked up to the end of the stage "Outside Lands! How y'all feeling tonight?"

Once she got a resounding reaction she chuckled "Well that's great! Cuz I got a special someone I'd like to introduce to y'all. Now this person is a very close friend of mine and one of the best people you'll ever meet, she's currently producing my newest album." The crowd started cheering louder as they knew who it was. "Bay Area give it up for the one and only, Seulgi Kang!" The crowd erupted as Beca stepped out onto the stage.

"Hello Outside Lands! What's up Cali! Look at y'all, you guys looking real good. You ready!?" Seulgi slightly giggled through the microphone. A sound Irene instantly missed hearing on a daily basis. Seulgi's set list started up by paying tribute to Cali. She started with Tupac's California Love then transitioned to Straight outta Compton. And the crowd was loving it, she included songs from Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and Eazy E. After her Cali tribute she brought out Demi and Justin who performed the songs they collaborated on and the crowd was going crazy hearing the songs being preformed.

Irene was still amazed at how Seulgi worked music so effortlessly and found herself dancing along. Seulgi then went into her mixes that got her known. Her mashup of Titanium and 500 miles, followed by a mashup of Pursuit of Happiness and Memories.

"Alright guys for this next one I want y'all to clap along and try to stay on beat!" She screamed into the microphone as her mix of Gasoline and Believer started up. "This is actually a new mash up I made y'all. With two of my favorite songs. Make sure Halsey hears y'all!" Seulgi was currently in the middle of a music high, she was loosing her self out there and enjoying every second. She started to dance around the stage so effortlessly and dancing without a care in the world. Irene could see that Seulgi was singing along to every song she played, and she missed seeing that part of Seulgi every day. Memories of SMU instantly started flooding through her mind.

Once Seulgi's set was finished and she introduced the weekend she walked off stage. Once she walked back stage she instantly engulfed in a tight hug by Wendy.

"Holy shit Seul! You fucking killed it out there. I'm so proud of you!" Wendy squealed.

Laughing and returning the embrace "Thanks Wannie I really appreciate that." Seulgi said.

Once the two broke apart Seulgi turned to Yeri who was waiting with open arms and smiling. Shaking her head and heading towards her and hugging her "You are such a weirdo."

"I know but that's what makes me irresistible." She joked "But in all seriousness Seul, I'm proud of how far you've made it. You deserve all this."

"Thanks Yerim-ah." Seulgi said as they broke apart.

The three walked away from the backstage area "Alright time to hit up the VIP area, we have our own little section and that's where everyone is at." Yeri said as they begun walking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 241 16
Important note: Irene will not appear in first few chapters of this story. The first pair will be Jiseul (Jisoo X Seulgi). This story also not about...
477 12 1
Irene and Seulgi has a happy beginning but will they still have a happy ending? As the chaos came into their relationship. Would they still be stuck...
76.8K 2.8K 33
A girl named Kang Seulgi. She is a member of a girlgroup called Red Velvet. Her position at the group is a Lead Vocal and a Main Dancer. Who knows th...
4.9K 95 20
Seulgi was an idol who feel in love with someone who she was never supposed to be inlove with. will seulgi cope with the pain or will she risk her c...