Leilani Lupin's time twist

By Percy_Potter_Games

Leilani Lupin is one fourth of the Golden quartet, Remus Lupin's daughter. Then she is one of Harry's bestfr... More

Leilani
Third year
Black's break in
Back in time
My mum is Leilani?!
Hello! I am your future son...
James malfunctioning
What happened in between
Meeting the my teen age dad
A/N
Fourth year
Fifth Year
The date
Short story, even shorter
My life was a 'lie'
Dog and the stag
Proposal
Potter, but still Lupin
Prisoners of azkaban part 1
Discontinued (prank from bro)
Sorry about Ian...
Prisoner of azkaban part 2
Emily's story part 1
Emily's story part 2
Truth
Emily's story part 3
Halloween
Emily's Story part 4
Prisoners of azkaban part 3
Dementors
I think I deserve an explanation
Reunion
Epilogue
Squeal
What the Hades?!

Harry and Emily Potter

719 11 3
By Percy_Potter_Games

Leilani's POV

I've been doing research about dying in the past. I came here using a time turner so if I die I go back to my time. I also was counting how many days till Harry comes along. If today was 12/11/1979, so I'd be a few weeks pregnant. I can't tell James like this, I have to wait for everything to happen like it does. I need to wait till James figures it out. As far as I'm concerned, he thinks I have a stomach bug. I've been feeling quite nauseous and wanting to use the bathroom 24/7. It's been a few weeks already, will the idiot ever work it out? Here comes another wave of nausea.

"Woah, Leila. I don't think you're feeling good. A stomach bug should've left a while ago... I'm taking you to St. Mungo's whether you like it or not." I panicked a bit. I can't apparate. It'll hurt Harry! Besides I don't need to feel worse. James obviously saw my expression and informed me. "By floo, we don't need you to feel anymore discomfort."

Thank Merlin.

Too relieved to speak, I nodded.

We flooed to one of the last places I want to be. I came here quite a lot when I am going through my furry little problem.

"Leila?" James asked.

Great I zoned out again.

"Yes?" I reply.

"The healer called your name."

"Oh, okay." We followed the healer.

The healer ran a few tests on me and Informed, "Mrs. Potter, you're not sick, you're pregnant. Congratulations."

She gave us a friendly smile then left us to have some time alone.

Or maybe to give James more space to dance.

"James calm down!" I scolded.

"Yes ma'am. What should we name our baby?" He asked.

"Harry James Potter." I answered quickly, almost too quickly.

"And for a girl, Emily Leilani Potter." James followed.

"It's going to be a boy." I state firmly.

"Says who?" James challenged.

"Me. I'm carrying our little boy so only I would know." I reply sure of myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then four months later we discovered that we were having twins! A boy and a girl. Wait. Where did Harry's twin end up? What if she died?! What if the meddling coot did something?! My mind was racing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! It was my birthday, and the day my dad got murdered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around two months later I gave birth to a set of twins. Harry being the older one by five hours has already told off a healer for 'messing' with his sister. Only then did I realize that was why Harry could recognize which is Fred and which was George. Because he has a twin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.7K 51
Charlotte Bolton wasn't supposed to disappear in the middle of the aisle. She was supposed to get married. Instead, she finds herself jumping around...
65.8K 2K 13
Number three in the Weasley's Girl series. George/OC fanfic Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for Aiden!
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
360K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...