βœ”οΈπ”Ήπ”Όπ”Έπ•‹ 𝕆𝔽 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼...

By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Seulgi and Irene. Different dreams. Different paths. They separated in college and has now succeeded in getti... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaoter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 8

2.1K 70 11
By SEULGIxIRENE4LIFE

Seulgi was backstage in the dressing waiting for her cue to come out. She was sweating bullets and pacing back and forth. When she told her team team she agreed to Fallon everyone was shocked. Everyone had been bugging her to do interviews for the longest, but she never budged. She always said it just wasn't her thing. This time is different, she wanted everyone to know who she really is. She got pulled out of her mind by a knock.

"Miss Kang, the stylist team is here for you. Can we come in?" Seulgi nodded and let them in, all 5 of them. Seulgi didn't know why there was 5 of them but she'll find out soon.

"Whoa hold up does it really take 5 people to fix me up? Do I look that bad?" Seulgi asked.

"No miss Kang, the two in white are new and we're just showing them the ropes. You'll have three people, one on hair, one on makeup and the other helping with accessories and wardrobe." The older man smiled.

"Sorry. But you see, I'm not really used to being styled you know. I usually just have my other best friend Joy do everything." Seulgichuckled.

"I understand miss Kang. Just relax and we'll handle everything." He smiled.

A knock was heard over the door despite the noise surrounding Seulgi as she was being styled for her most awaited interview.

"Hey Seul unnie, can I enter?" Yeri asked behind the door, not minding calling her 'Unnie' In front of anyone else in the room.

"Sure Yeri, not like I can stop you." She laughed.

Yeri entered the room and was left in awe of what she was seeing. Her best friend had been transformed into a mini Sooyoung. She had on a dark red dress that hugged her in all the right places and ways, hair curled up and cascading over her shoulders.

Her makeup was incredible, not to heave not to light. And instead of wearing her usual vans or Nikes, she was wearing some black heels. All in all, she looked flawless.

"Umm Yeri your drooling there." Seulgi laughed at her managers reaction.

"Dam Unnie, give me the word and I'll leave Park. I'll be all yours." Yeri said eyeing her up and down. Then walked over to hug her.

"Ha-ha hilarious Yeri. Like you'd ever leave Park. Your to scared of her. Your insanely whipped." Seulgi laughed as they hugged. Yeri couldn't argue, she was whipped majorly for Joy

"So you good? You go on after this break." Yeri said holding her arms to calm her.

"Yeah yeah, just an interview right. No need to panic." Seulgi said shaking her hands.

"Seul Unnie you'll be fine. It's Fallon, you know he's a fool. But if I sense your uncomfortable I'll do something." Yeri reassured.

Seulgi was led to an area where she could wait for her name to be called. While waiting she can feel herself grow more and more nervous. She took a deep breath and steadied her nerves. Jimmy was already on stage waiting for the break to end. Seulgi was going on last meaning she actually had the longest segment.

When the break ended Jimmy decided to play one of her mixes to hype up the crowd. Now the crowd was full on cheering her name continuously. Jimmy was laughing while trying calm everyone.

"Alright alright you crazies, I promise you the little producer will show. As long as we don't scare her away so let's contain ourselves." Jimmy smiled at the crowd.

"Alright now it's the moment you've been waiting for, I know have. Here tonight we have the hottest thing going in music, in a short time she has already shot up the charts with mixes, producing and now song writing. Ladies and gentlemen it is an honor to be able to be the first person to interview live. So can we please give her a proper introduction." At this moment Sorry Not Sorry started blasting through the speakers "Seulgi Kang everyone!"

Seulgi walked up on stage and Seulgi was greeted by loud chants from the crowd. The crowd was once again cheering her name loudly and she was hearing all kinds of things. She looked at Yeri who gave her a smile.

"Welcome Seulgi. How are you today? Thank you for joining us." Jimmy smiled.

"Thank you so much for having me Jimmy. And I'm fine, hope you are as well." Seulgi replied.

"How is the music business treating you so far?" Jimmy asked the first question.

"It's been truly great Jimmy. You know coming from South Korea to now NY it's amazing. It's nice to see people appreciate your hard work and care for the music." Seulgi smiled.

"Of course, what you've done has been nothing short of amazing. We all love your music; I know I absolutely do. Don't we?" Jimmy asked the crowd who automatically cheered.

"See they absolutely love you... speaking of love..." Jimmy trailed off.

"Oh no. Is this the hot seat portion of the interview?" Seulgi asked raising a brow and smirking.

"Well it could be if you want to." Jimmy chuckled.

"Whatever you want Jimmy. It's your show, who am I to tell you what to ask." Seulgi joked.

"Well alright then miss Kang, is there someone special in your life?" Jimmy asked.

Seulgi smiles knowing exactly how she was going to mess with him "Why of course there is Jimmy." She paused for a bit for a dramatic effect "I mean we have special people in our lives, weather it be siblings or best friends. So to answer your question yes there is someone special in my life." Seulgi grinned.

Jimmy noticing what she did pointed at her and laughed "Well played Seulgi."

Seulgi just shrugged and chuckled.

"But honestly can we talk about two different pictures you were tagged in about a month ago?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh boy, sure hit me with it Jim."

Jimmy the proceeded to display the two pictures that Nayeon had posted of Seulgi and Wendy. Seulgi instantly recognized them and knew this was going to be good.

"Now what can you tell us about these?" Jimmy asked.

With a smile, Seulgi answered "That right there is what happens when Wendy and I get together."

"Wendy? As in Wendy Son?"

"The one and only." Seulgi nodded.

"You two seem to be enjoying each other" Jimmy chuckled.

"We always do. She allows me to let loose and I allow her to kick back and relax. It's the perfect balance. Especially with our career paths, the music producer who stress herself out and the model who never stops."

"I take it your close?"

"As close as can be. She's by my side through thick and thin since freshmen year at college. And over the last two years she pretty much became my anchor. Always keeping me grounded and motivated. I owe a lot of my career to her." Seulgi smiled looking at the pictures.

"Wow that's amazing. It's always nice to have a friend like that." Jimmy commented.

"Yeah it is. Those pictures were taking after Demi's songs dropped. We were celebrating, my team and I. And she was just telling me how proud she was of me and what not. Then she tried hugging me but I started to resist which ended up being us battling to see who would win, and that's how ended like that." Seulgi laughed at memory "Now the second one, yeah that was the result of our friendly banter. Let's just say our banter can sometimes include a lot of big talk." Seulgi winked.

"Sounds like a sight to see. Now let's talk music." Jimmy said causing the crowd to get loud. "The three songs you've written and produce for Demi and JB, let's talk inspiration."

Seulgi had a feeling this would come up so with a sigh "Yeah as mention before, they dealt with heartbreak and the feelings that come cumulating in ultimately getting over it." Taking a pause "See in my junior year of college, two years ago I went through a breakup that wrecked me. I mean I lost the will for music and even the activities I was in; I was a mess dude. I don't think I left my bed for a whole week, luckily I had Wendy by my side to help me back on my feet. Then Yeri came and gave me that sisterly push I needed to get out." Taking a breath "It took my team of seven people to pull me out of the black hole I was in. And took me 2 years to get over everything which is what those songs are talking about. My whirlwind of emotions, cumulating to Sorry Not Sorry." Seulgi finished with a smile.

"Oh man that's terrible. But hey you came out stronger and made some amazing music." Jimmy patted her arm.

"Yeah, I figured I might as well use my experience to maybe help someone else going through what I'm going through."

"Have you talked to or seen this person?"

"Nope and nope. Honestly better that way, because I don't know what I'll say or do if I did see them." Seulgi commented.

"Let's lighten things up. Halsey! Talk to us about that."

The rest of the interview went smoothly. Seulgi was nervous about nothing, Jimmy promised to have Seulgi on soon. After the show ended and photos were taken with contact info swapped, Seulgi headed home. Checking Twitter to see if people were taking about the interview, she smiled seeing it trending. And she clicked on it she saw something else, #steca. WTF is that she thought to herself, clicking it she soon had her answer. It was Wendy and hers ship name.

Taking a screenshot and sending it to Wendy she typed.

Smurfette: Can you believe this?

Godzilla: OMG! That's adorable we have a ship Seul!

Smurfette: Wait you like it?

Godzilla: Of course! All the power couples have one!

Smurfette: Uhhhh were not a couple Wan.

Godzilla: Dynamic Duos have them as well.

Smurfette: Alright Robin if you say so.

Godzilla: Hey why do you get to be the bat?

Smurfette: Cuz I'm the dark one.

Godzilla: Good point. But I'm soooo going to start using our ship! #Wenseulforthewin.

Smurfette: Your a dork.

After Wendy congratulated Seulgi on the interview and received multiple compliments, she got home and was finally able to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 683 42
i was a nerd at school who made the school heart throb fall inlove with... But the nerd has a big secret a secret that the school heart throb would b...
184 14 17
Son Seung Wan (Wendy) is currently on Cancer stage 4 and her only wish to spend her final 3 months with her best friend Bae Joo Hyun (Irene). But thi...
4.8K 104 7
Struggles of Wendy and Irene while raising their daughter Yerim. Will they be able to overcome the difficulties and raise their child properly while...
40.6K 1.6K 17
" What if we rewrite the stars and change our past?" In which y/n had a bad past with the famous idol, bae joohyun, telling herself that she should s...