Reckless And The Brave; Jack...

By BrokenWingsxx6

More

Reckless And The Brave; Jack Barakat
Chapter 02
Chapter 03 Truth Or Dare
Chapter 04 Dirty Dancing
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08 The perfect date (Alex's POV)
Chapter 09 choices to make
Chapter 10 late night beer pong
Chapter 11 Negative thoughts
Chapter 12 Gone
Chapter 13 memories
Chapter 14 secrets and texts
Chapter 15 runaway
Chapter 16 the unexpected surprise
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Memories
Chapter 19 memories part 2
Chapter 20 Disney Land surprises
Chapter 21- Disneyland fun
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- Marry me?

Chapter 24- wedding day

1.7K 38 4
By BrokenWingsxx6

Shay and Cass were in one of the back rooms at the church Shay was fixing Roo’s makeup as Cass was fixing her hair

“This is the day, I still cannot believe it.”

Shay and Cass stared at each other smiling slightly as Shay put the brush in some blush applying it on roos cheeks.

“You’ll soon be living a lot of girl’s dreams.” Cass mumbled, my cell phone had started going off nearly over 15 times in 1 minute, Shay picked it up chuckling lightly showing me the phone.

“Alex, he’s freaking out.”

I smiled wanting so badly to text him back but the girls wouldn’t let me.

“Roo, you cannot talk to him nor see him until the wedding.” Cass took the phone putting it back down as it went off again.

“Just one small text to let him know I’m okay?” I pout. “Please?”

            Shay was about to reply to that but suddenly put the brush down rushing toward the bathroom that was in the room, I looked over at Cass with my eye brow raised suddenly it came to mind I stood up rushing toward the bathroom.

“Shay bear you okay?”

She looked over, her skin was pale.

“I- I think I’m pregnant.”

            Jack had been trying to stay by my side to watch me, to keep me calm I never would have pictured myself a nervous wreck, not like this I was typing away on my phone sending text after text to Roo but I wouldn’t get any replies back.

“Jack, buddy you gotta let me at least go see her one time.”

He shook his head sternly.

“No dude, I know you’re freaking out but you cannot see her, its bad luck.”

“H- Have you seen her?”

He nods.

“She’s beautiful; you’ll see her soon I’m going to go get a drink, need anything?”

I thought for a second, “Yeah bring me one too.”

I watched as Jack walked away slowly sneaking away going out the other door that lead into the back hallway as my hand reached the door knob someone tapped my shoulder; I turned to see Jack standing there his arms crossed.

“You’re not allowed to go in there.”

            ~Roo’s pov~

“What?! Shay! For how long?” I asked happily.

“A few weeks.”

“Does-“  I stopped talking.

I could hear Jack in the hall yelling at Alex as I was standing there in the bathroom my arms crossed looking down at Shay, Cass turned the radio up the song My only one by All Time low began to play my eyes lit up.

“Does Jack know?”

I shook my head.

“No, I haven’t told him.”

“Well you need to tell him, if not soon your belly will say all.”

I looked down at my feet, “Also because I’m going to tell Alex the same thing later.” I mumbled quietly looking up to see her expression, her eyes were wide.

“Oh dear god help us all, we’re having little a little Jack and Alex running around.” Cass smirked standing up bringing us both in for a hug.

“Well Roo, are you ready?”

I nod grinning.

“Defiantly.”

Cass smiled, “I’ll go tell everyone.” She backed away opening the door slightly slipping out locking it back up, it only left Shay and I with the music playing quietly in the room I rushed over to my phone seeing I had a new text from Alex I quickly opened it smiling rushing toward the door taking the note after it was slid under the small crack, I leaned against the wall unfolding it.

“Got My heart in your hands,

Like a time bomb ticking, it goes off, we start again.

When it breaks we fix it.

Got your heart in my hands, like a time bomb ticking

We should know better, but we won’t let go.”

I grinned ear to ear reading the lyrics holding the paper close it just suddenly hit that in just a few minutes I will soon be Mrs. Alex Gaskarth my dream was coming true, there was a knock at the door it startled me a little I bit down on my lower lip hiding letting Shay get it incase Alex was trying one of his old tricks.

“It’s time.”

It was Jack.

I walked out from behind the mirror, “He’s freaking out you know.”

I blushed slightly.

“You know you’ll do the same thing at our wedding.”

He laughed kissing Shay’s cheek lightly winking at her as he walked away; the music began to play as dad walked over to the door with a smile on his face tears in his eyes he smiled.

“I never thought I would see this day coming, having to hand my little girl over to someone else.” I looked up smiling.

“I’ll still always be your little girl.”

He nods.

“I know, are you ready?”

I nod, looking back at Shay who smiled at me.

“Good luck” she mouthed.

~Alex’s POV~

            Jack and I were talking as the music played, I was growing inpatient as I stood there rocking back and forth, Jack nudged my side getting my attention my head jolted up as everyone stood up turning their heads, mine turned slowly toward the open doors there she was..

My breath caught in my throat

No one has ever had that effect on me.

As she walked down the aisle I looked over at Jack who was looking straight at Shay they were both smiling I hope one day Jack and Shay would get married it’s something Jack had always talked about once Roo was in front of me her dad left her side sitting back down next to her mom, my fingers laced with hers standing there in front of her exchanging our vows, the whole ceremony went great it was getting to the end.

“At this time, I’ll ask you, Alex, and you, Ashley, to face each other & take each other’s hands. 
Alex, will you take Ashley to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

I looked at her with a smile on my face, “I do” her eyes sparkled.

Ashley, will you take Alex to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

Ashley looked up tears in her eyes smiling, “I do”

“I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth; you may now kiss the bride.”

I stared at her with a smile across my face bringing her close my lips pressed against hers as people cheered and clapped, we were now standing in front of the huge wedding cake mom had demanded we had for such a huge wedding I took the knife looking at Ash who was grinning crazily I laughed quietly as we cut the first two pieces, as we crossed our arms together I smirked at her, putting the cake in her face she gasped taking hers smearing the icing all over my face smirking instantly everyone laughed.

 “So is this going to be us one day?”

I could hear Jack asking Shay.

“Well, it better.” He laughed.

“Oh? Why is that?” He put the plate down wrapping his arms around her waist bringing her close pecking her lips softly she grew nervous, she bit her lip looking down at her feet.

“Because, I uh, I’m pregnant.”

“Are you serious?”

“Dead serious.”

He smirked picking her up pecking her on the lips then I had the most evilest idea, I took his plate moving away from Roo as she gave me a confused look I tapped Jack’s shoulder he turned with his eye brow raised that was the moment, I took his piece of cake stuffing it in his face his jaw dropped.

“I’ll forgive you Lex.” He took his finger taking some icing licking it off his finger smirking, I laughed turning my attention back toward Roo she grinned.

“Care to dance?”

“I’d love too but, one condition I save a dance for Shay.”

“I think we can manage that.”

            Roo and I danced through a few songs she smiled as I twirled her around a few times bringing her in close, “Shall we dance with Shay and Jack?”

She chuckled nodding.

“I’ll miss you”

“You to”

We both skipped over tapping Shay’s and Jack’s shoulder, Jack looked up with a grin across his face.

“Come on Shay! Let’s dance!”

I watched as the girls skipped away into the crowd a smile spread across my face Jack laughed a little bit, later we were joining the two girls in the crowd dancing crazily every now and again Jack would rub his ass against my leg I laughed suddenly felt being dragged away whining.

“Ash!” Jack whined as Shay came over. “You stole him away from me!”

“He belongs to me now” she stuck her tongue out I could hear him fake cry.

“Don’t worry Jack, there’s always affairs.” His eyes sparkled only causing us to all laugh, Ash smiled dragging me away from everyone.

“Alex, I have some good news.”

“What’s that?”

I looked at her.

“You’re going to be a dad!”

My eyes went wide, I picked her up spinning her around grinning crazily pecking her on the lips holding her close.

This was it.

We were married.

Parent’s even, I smiled at the thought knowing this was about to be one crazy ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 452 72
In the end, you can only be with one person, the question is.. who? PLEASE READ: (As we began writing this over a year ago it starts off rather slow...
391 43 30
Alex could never love. Not me, Not Lisa, Not Mandy-not anyone. It was almost like he was incapable of love. He just knew lust. That was all Alex wa...
190K 4.8K 84
completed as of 2016
13.3K 317 40
When Holly meets All Time Lows Alex Gaskarth she has no idea the impact he'll have on her life.