My Sonic Underground [Moved T...

Por PhoenixGirl26

Same storyline as Sonic Underground except for one detail. They're not triplets, they're quadruplets! Dr... Más

Chapter 1~The Ultimatum
Chapter 2~The Machine
Chapter 4~A New Brother
Chapter 5~Seven Years Later
Chapter 6~Back on Mobius
Chapter 7~Sonic's Past
Chapter 8~Ambrosia's Past Pt. 1
Chapter 9~Ambrosia's Past Pt. 2
Chapter 10~Ambrosia's Past Pt. 3
Chapter 11~Sonic Search
Chapter 12~Reunited at Last
Chapter 13~Friends and Family
Chapter 14~The Oracle of Delphius and New Sibs
Chapter 15~Amber's Grief
Chapter 16~Together At Last
Chapter 17~Angel Island
Chapter 18~Love in Bloom
A New Milestone
The Royal Council
Meeting the Forms

Chapter 3~Gone

393 6 0
Por PhoenixGirl26

~Sonia's PoV~

   I'm kicking and blasting at robots left and right when I saw a familiar blur of blue zoom by everyone else towards the machine!

   Time in the room seems to freeze. My brother and I can only watch helplessly as the top of it slams down, sealing my oldest and youngest siblings' fate.

   "Sonic! Amber! NO!!!" We cry out simultaneously, as the bad guys around us revel in their victory.

   'Why? Why would you do something like this?' I scold him mentally. Then, when the machine activates; I lose it.

   I attempt to run at the machine, hoping I could break it open like mother had done when we had nearly lost Manic to a portable Robotisizer four months back. Two steps forward and I feel my remaining brother's arms wrap around me and he begins to drag me towards the exit.

~Manic's PoV~

   "NO!! WE CAN GET THEM OUT!!! LET ME GO!!! WE CAN'T LEAVE!! NO SIBLING LEFT BEHIND!!! REMEMBER!!!" Sonia screams out, twisting and writhing in my embrace, tears streaming down her muzzle.

   "Sonia, sis, please." I say, tears leaking from my eyes as well. We make it to the vents. "I don't wanna leave them anymore than you do, but we need to go. We'll continue this fight for them; we'll fight it in their memory. OK?"

   She gives a feeble nod, then crawls through the vent until we exit the tower, then we run to our van, and drive to the rendezvous point.

   Once there, we both sit on the floor of our van, hugging, weeping and trying to comfort each other for losing our siblings. We don't even notice our medallions flashing, as if they're attempting to tell us that everything will be okay.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

154K 3.1K 26
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
25.8K 396 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
2.5K 90 10
This will be the Prequel/Sequel to "The Final Victory" by AnyokaDyolf, please read it! Tails, every Sonic has to have a Tails, right? Well, in Sonic...
34.4K 836 32
The prophecy was Wrong Fake Lies False truth This is the true story of how the royal triplets and their friends defeated Dr. Robotnik But in the...