āžµ šš‘šŽš‰š„š‚š“: š€š‘š„š’ [ļæ½...

By space-lattae

š™’š™šš™”š™”, š™–š™© š™©š™š™žš™Ø š™„š™¤š™žš™£š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™˜š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™¤š™›š™›š™žš™˜š™žš™–š™”š™”š™® š™Øš™–š™® š™©š™š™–š™© š™š™–š™šš™š™®š™Ŗš™£š™œ'š™Ø... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
"F*ck everything, but especially f*ck this sword."
"Time to do something stupid."
"It's lonely in here."
"NO, you thirsty gardening tool!"
"Do you want me to set anything on fire?"
"What is this... Sherlock? My name is not Sherlock"
"Sorry, daddy's boy, I don't think that's how it works"
"Do you have anything with strawberries?"
"By god, Taehyung- this is my BOSS!"
"You don't protect someone from a thing like me"
"What happened? Did you lose an eyelash?"
"WHY IS ZEUS TRAPPED IN YOUR WALLS?"
"I am unable to let Morpheus take me into his realm either"
"Taehy- oh for heaven's sake"
"It is not funny! You did this on purpose!"
"Been there, done that."
"You cared, then?"
"Monsters? As in more creepy stuff from Greek myths?"
"Good with your hands, huh?"
"Call me Tae, pretty one"
"Hey, I'm just sayin' it like I see it!"
"This isn't lust, is it?"
"Prepare for incoming nosebleed-"
"Did you just say TAEHYUNG?"
"She's driving me insane."
"You think I'm handsome?"
"STOP CHASING ME WITH THAT FLYSWATTER OF CERTAIN DEATH THEN!"
"It's FRUSTRATING, you illiterate swine-"
"Baby, sweetheart, š™”š™¤š™«š™š..." [take 2]
"Stop staring, you idiot, you're so obvious it hurts."
"Gods, what have I done to deserve such a beautiful smile?"
"It was them, then."
"Then leave it! Leave her be, Tae!"
"There's that smile."
"Don't tell me you're jealous of a textbook."
"He is NOT in the mafia!"
"Taehyung, I told you to stOP THAT-"
"Wait, so- WHAT exactly is going on?"
"Don't you get it? I'm going to miss you."
"HE'S SO WHIPPEDDDD."
"What's with the questions?"
"So? You like him?"
"You're safe. Thank the gods."
"I did good, right?"
"Leave my coffee out of this, you heathen!"
"Don't start!"
"Don't touch me."
"I don't need your pity."
"It's lucky I'm good at making you laugh."
"Take my hand."

šš‘šŽš‰š„š‚š“: š€š‘š„š’

2.3K 132 59
By space-lattae

───── ❝ Well, at this point you could officially say that Taehyung's promises were complete and utter bullsh*t.

"TAEHYUNG— OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" ❞ ─────

╔═══════════════╗
S Y N O P S I S
╚═══════════════╝

[Working as a museum curator meant that you saw a whole lot of strange objects- from old, pointed jars, odd statues, and even birds pickled in a seal carcass (don't ask). But the beautiful sword that had recently come in from Greece was something that you were SURE would make it to the front exhibits of your workplace. But when you took it home the night before its display, a crazy, ridiculously seductive, (and SERIOUSLY HOT) demigod managed to burst from his stupid sword like some kind of vengeful spirit and kill a bunch of chicken-ladies right before your eyes.

Fun.

So now there was some good news and bad news. Good news (for Taehyung, at least), was that you'd managed to let him out of this punishment for disobeying the gods a little earlier than expected. Bad news? Now the curse on his sword had twisted itself so that now YOU were caught up in it too... and neither of you had any gods-loving clue how to break it.

Enter a sphinx, your best friends, your brother, and some of Taehyung's friends, and now it seemed that you were far deeper into this mess than you'd originally thought.

Good luck Loves.]

╔═══════════════╗
C A S T
╚═══════════════╝

more character profiles coming soon!

╔═══════════════╗
W A R N I N G S
╚═══════════════╝

—# Suggestive themes

—# Mature themes

—# Strong language (although it will be censored)

—# Mentions of rape and abuse

—# Lots of Greek mythology

—# A very, VERY flirty Kim Taehyung

╔═══════════════╗
D I S C L A I M E R
╚═══════════════╝

I DO NOT IN ANY WAY OWN THE MEMBERS OF BTS OR ANY OTHER IDOL PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY. Everything written here is a figment of my imagination and is not to be taken to real life. I do not ship the idols I used for the faceclaims, they are simply characters. I will also not tolerate any republishing or translations of my story. Plagiarism is a crime, remember. 

╔═══════════════╗
A U T H O R ' S  N O T E
╚═══════════════╝

Wowww I'm seriously excited for this story! I can't wait to start this, honestly. You know, most of the time, Jungkook is the one that is related to Ares, but taking one look at our boy Tae with red hair, I instantly changed my mind. I hope you Lovelies are just as pumped for this as I am!

This book is in no way related to Percy Jackson and the Olympians, it's a totally original idea. There may be some similarities (well DUH, Greek Mythology) but this is MY idea. Please do not take this as a ripoff of PJ because I just had this idea one day and wanted to write it out.

Okay?

OKAY.

This book may have a few mature moments, but no smut, I promise. I don't write that sh*t.

Anyway...stay safe, live your lives, and stay happy. Love you!

Your friendly neighborhood desi writer,

@space-lattae 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.3K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
25.1K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
73.2K 3.4K 45
"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've never seen before? Wait, these look too rece...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...