Corruption// Joshua [COMPLETE...

By jcaratseventeen

18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing don... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
BONUS +1
BONUS +2
BONUS +3
A/N : comment here
Author's thoughts

7

22.3K 567 455
By jcaratseventeen

It's currently a free period for your class and you decided to finish your maths homework so you won't have to do it at home.

You're stuck at a question and you tried to refer your notes on how to solve it but you can't. You used to ask Woozi on maths question but he's now sleeping and you tried to look around.

Wonwoo's sleeping, Jun's doing his homework, Jeonghan's sleeping, Dokyeom, Seungkwan, and the others are sleeping. Except for Joshua who is beside you.

He's reading a storybook. You hesitated to ask him and glance at him.

Should you ask him?

"Are you going to keep looking at me or ask the question?" He said without looking at you.

"I don't know how to solve this," you finally said, giving up.

"It's because you're sleeping during that part,"

He takes your pen and started explaining the question.

You can't focus because his body was so close to yours and you can smell his musky cologne.

"Do you get it?" You came back to reality when he asked you.

"Huh? Umm-"

"Did you not hear everything I just said?" He looks at you in disbelief.

"No, sorry," you look down feeling guilty and he sighed.

"I'm gonna explain it again, listen to me okay?"

You nodded and he started explaining from the beginning. This time, you listened carefully and understand what he's saying.

"Got it?" You nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, Josh,"

"Joshua,"

He was about to continue to read his book and stopped when you called him.

"Let's go to the mall today,"

"I'm lazy,"

"But I accompanied you to the convenience store," you pouted trying to make him agree to you.

"Fine,"

You grinned happily knowing that you win against him and continued doing your work.

|| ❗️smut scene ahead❗️

3 months later

You and Joshua grew closer each day and you both always go everywhere together. There's no awkwardness between you both like it used to. He always smiled when he's with you and you got to learn a new side of him. The funny and playful Joshua.

You sat in the living room with Joshua and watched a movie while eating popcorns together.

You felt your phone vibrated in your pocket and you took it out.

Message from Wonwoo:
Come to my room

Wonwoo, I'm watching a movie with Joshua

Wonwoo:
It's not going to take long, I promise

You hesitated to go to his room in a situation like this because you're scared Joshua might be suspicious.

"Who texted you?"

"Umm, wonwoo, he needs help on something,"

"You should go," he said to you while he focuses on the movie.

"It won't take long, I promise,"

"Sure,"

You rushed to the third floor and went to his room. After you knocked on the door, you entered and he sits at the corner of the bed only in his shorts.

He quickly went to you and kissed your neck.

"I needed you so bad," he said between kisses.

"Wonwoo, not now, I promised Joshua I won't be long,"

"Do you like him?"

"What? Wonwoo it's not like that,"

"I told you it will be quick, come on,"

He sat down on the bed and pulled you on his lap. His hands started to take off your sweats and you could feel his erection growing under you.

You moaned when his fingers touched your clit and he removed your underwear.

After he removed his boxers, he quickly put on a condom and positioned himself at your entrance. You bite his shoulder to keep yourself from moaning as he slammed himself into you.

He grabs your ass while he thrust into you. His hips moved upwards while constantly hitting your sweet spot.

"Fuck y/n, come for me,"

"Won-, mmm wonwoo," you didn't manage to hold yourself longer and came hard on him.

"Fuck," you felt Wonwoo twitched in you and breathing getting heavier. He finally came and pulled out from you.

"Thank you, baby," he holds your neck pulling you forward into a deep kiss.

_____________________________

You came back into the living room and throw yourself beside Joshua on the couch.

"You alright?" Joshua looks at your tired state.

"Uhuh, just, a little tired,"

You laid your head on his lap feeling drained and sore from Wonwoo fucking you.

Joshua wanted to caress your hair but he tried his best to hold himself from doing so.

He grew fond of you, he always felt something when he's with you but he didn't sure what it was, but he knew he was happy every time you're around him.

"Exams are next week," you groaned when he reminded you.

"I knowww," you said whining to him.

"You want to study together?"

"Let's start tomorrow night," you grinned to him and he nodded, agreeing with you.

"You need to teach me maths," you looked up to him.

"Okay, but you're buying me Starbucks," he puts a condition on you.

"Deal,"

"I want to take water from the kitchen, you want any?"

[drink water not alcohol pfft]

You lifted up your head allowing him to stand up.

"I want apple juice,"

Joshua took your apple juice from the fridge and refilled water in his tumbler.

He was about to give your juice but stopped when he saw you already sleeping.

He shook his head and put the juice back into the fridge.

"Y/n you want to sleep in your room?" He shakes your body to wake you up.

"Can I sleep in yours?"

"No. Come on," he then lifted you up and guided you to your room with you still feeling sleepy.

He tucked you to bed and smiled when he saw you sleeping soundly. Removing your strand of hair, he realized his actions and stopped.

He immediately stands up to get out but you called him.

"Joshuaaa,"

"What is it?" He stands beside your bed looking at you.

"Where are you going?" You asked him, half sleeping.

"To my room, you must be tired, get some sleep,"

"Sleep with me,"

"Y/n, you're sleep talking, go back to sleep,"

"I'm not sleeping unless you're laying down beside me,"

He hesitated since you're making it hard for him.

"Fine,"

Vote and comment guys!!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 131 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
813K 17.5K 81
I fall for you too quick Jeonghan and it hurts 18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JEONGHAN started: 5/1/2021 ended: 26/4/2023
8K 68 25
Individual story for each members Requests = closed status: on break Start: 21/12/2020 End : 18/01/2021 Reopened: 16/5/2021
28.3K 610 9
seventeen ship shots (marking it as completed till I have time to update again lmao)