(ARKNIGHTS X THE DIVISION) Th...

By tenderstuff

***NON-CANON FICTION STORY FROM BOTH STORIES*** A story of a man who has amnesia has to become a Doctor who w... More

TRAILER
CHERNOBOG: PROLOGUE​
CHERNOBOG: PART ONE
CHERNOBOG: PART​ TWO
CHERNOBOG: PART THREE
CHERNOBOG: PART FOUR
CHERNOBOG: PART FIVE
THE ARK: PART TWO

THE ARK: PART ONE

1.3K 21 19
By tenderstuff

ISAC: ATTENTION. ENCODED MESSAGE.

***THIS IS NON-CANON FICTION CROSSOVER OF THESE TWO STORIES. AND I DO NOT OWN THESE TWO FRANCHISES***
.
.
.

"We took things for granted."

"We expected coffee in the morning, we expected free Wi-Fi."

"When those were taken from us..."

"We survived."

.

.

"When the communication​s broke down."

"Trains stopped and the internet went dark."

"After all that..."

"We survived."

.

.

"But when the pharmacies were looted and hospitals shut down."

"Asthma became lethal."

"And with no police to protect you."

"Did you own a gun?"

"Did your neighbor...?"

"Some survived."

.

.

"We are a resilient species."

"When the society collapsed we found ways to go on."

"And now for the first time in centuries..."

"What we want is also truly what we need."

"In the face of disaster, we helped each other."

"We built new communities in the ruins of the old."

"We adapted, we survived."

"Established a new normal."

"But there are also those who build nothing, create nothing."

"Hyenas preying on the weak."

"They made our world bleed."

"But we don't stand alone."

"A brave few have sworn to protect us and save what remains."

.

.

"They unite us."

"Remind us that we are one people."

"They are our shield and our light."

"But if that light goes out..."

.

.

.

"Who can save us then?"

.

.

"Several years later since the outbreak."

*​BEEP* *BEEP* *​BEEP* *BEEP*

"Good morning, Dr. Maverick. You have currently​ been sleeping for 72 hours. Although your recurrence to leave bed is not beyond reason, your presence is urgently needed at the operation command room. Furthermore, here is some medical advice from Dr. Kal'tsit: please keep the windows open to maintain a source of fresh air and spend some time on the deck--"

That voice still continues speaking, until an arm starts to move from the bed to the lamp desk, pick up the phone which is the source of that sound, and put it in the glass of water nearby. Made that noise instantly gone along with the light on the phone.

"Ummm...I know...I'm up now, PTRS...Shut the fuck up, you're annoying..."

The man said while he starts to move his body and sit on the bed. He looks at surrounding around him, it's dark.

"We still live in fear of the virus. The Green Poison."

TDST ENTERTAINER PRESENTS

"It's dark...gonna get some light." The man said while stands up on the floor stretched himself, and walk towards the window.

"But the brand new danger is out there. Waiting outside America."

He narrowed his eyes as he pulled the curtain and sunlight shine into his eyes, it spends a few seconds to adjust the light.

"And that land's name...It's called The Terra."

He can see the sun slowly rise up and a big modern city on the right side of the view.

ARKNIGHTS​ X THE DIVISION

THE SAVIOR

CHAPTER 1.5

THE ARK: PART ONE

THE ARK / 4 KM. AWAY FROM THE OUTSKIRT OF LUNGMEN

MAVERICK POV

"Hmm...My body tells me that I hadn't slept like this for such a long time. Even I can't remember it though--"

*BEEEEP* *BEEEP* *BEEEEP*

The sharp beep sound suddenly rings out of nowhere, made me flinched and fully awake. So I walk to the source of that sound.

There's an emergency telephone beside my bed. It seems like every room has this telephone for calling someone when something bad happens. So I walk to the telephone and receive the call.

"Hello?"

"Doctor! Thank goodness...I tried to call you so many times but you didn't answer." It's Amiya who call to me through the emergency telephone.

"Uh...About that...I'm sorry, Amiya. The phone you gave me is now broken because I accidentally put it in the water..." I said while picking a smartphone out from a glass of water and trying to open but it doesn't.

"Ah...Hahaha...Is that so...?" Amiya laughs dryly.

"By the way, don't worry about me. I'm up right now and gonna prepare myself to meet you and the others."

"Alright. If you finish, you can go out of your room and go to the command deck. I'll wait for you and will plan what will we do next."

"Roger that."

I hung up the call and prepare myself. It took twenty minutes for me to finish everything, especially my apparel.

(A/N: This is Maverick's default apparel, actually my own character in the game though.)

I walk out of my room and walk alongside the hallway. I got so many greets from every staff all the way. This makes me feel really awkward.

As far as I know and study about this place. Rhodes Island is a Pharmaceuticals inc​operating that is trying to research and create the cure for one disease which infected and destroyed the whole land of Terra; Oripathy.

And almost operators in Rhodes Island are infected by Oripathy. So they are being here for a cure.

"Ah! It's the Doctor!"

"Kinda surprise that seeing him walking like his normal day..."

"Hm?"

I turned around as I heard two voices of girls behind me. There are two girls approaching me. The first is a brown-haired one, wearing a grey shirt along with a grey skirt too. Fox ears and a big fluffy tail really takes my attention.

Another one beside the fox girl is a grey-haired one, wearing a dark blue jacket and a black scarf around her neck. I can see her horn and her tail. It makes me confuse.

"Uh...A dragon?" I asked the grey-haired girl.

"No, It's Wyvern. Those dragons are beyond me a lot, Doctor." She answered.

"Awww...Try not to look down your opponent, aren't you? How nice are you?"

"Stop teasing me already! We're in front of the Doctor!" The Wyvern girl push the fox girl away.

"It won't hurt if it's only a bit." Said the fox girl before she turned to me again. "Ah, We still didn't tell our names. I'm Franka, and my friend beside me is Liskarm." Franka introduces themselves.

"We are from Black Steel World Wide, a personal high-security​ service agency." Liskarm completes Franka's sentence.

"Maverick Winters. Glad to meet you two." I said back. "By the way, where are you going? To the command deck?"

"No, we gonna grab something to eat. The cafeteria is located on the left route. You just walk in the right and go straight along, you will reach the command deck, Doctor." Said Liskarm.

"Oh, alright. Thanks, see you later then."

I separated from Franka and Liskarm and continue to the command deck.

COMMAND DECK / THE ARK

MAVERICK POV

"Ah! Good morning, Doctor."

"Morning, Amiya."

Amiya quickly greets me as she saw me reach the command deck, so I greet her back.

"So you made it to the command deck, Doctor Maverick." Said Dobermann.

"By the way, what happened to the smartphone that we gave you a few days ago? We can't contact you back there and we have to use an emergency call."

"Well...PTRS woke me up through my smartphone and I was still daydreaming and annoyed by its sound, so..." I started to explain while my sweat drops.

"So you put the phone in a glass of water to mute him..." Guessed Dobermann.

"Yes, ma'am. That is correct."

Dobermann just sighs and shakes her head in frustration while just scratches her cheek and laughs dryly.

"Now I kinda have some doubt that how can you led us out of Chernobog while you are such a stupid, Dr. Kal'tsit will scold you to death for sure." Muttered Dobermann.

Why my body is tremble just hearing that name?

"Anyway, Doctor. Are you okay? You looked like you were still in pain and couldn't move around well yesterday." Amiya asked me with worried.

"I have made a complete recovery, so don't worry." I smiled at her. "How about you then?"

"I'm perfectly fine and full of energy today." She answered. "After all, we still have other missions to take care of...So the sooner we can start preparing, the better."

"Doctor. Even though we sustained heavy losses in Chernobog, we gained a lot of information about Reunion. And more importantly, got you out alive." Explained Dobermann.

"Based on the negotiations we had yesterday, the closest mobile city to us, Lungmen, has offered us a cooperation pact and agreed to exchange information with us."

"We have some evidence that Reunion might be targeting Lungmen next. We'll have to wait for Dr.Kal'tsit​'s permission first before we can get the rest of the information. She is still stationed within Lungmen."

"Lungmen has granted us permission to a temporary camp near the city." Added Amiya. "They have also agreed to compensate a portion of our losses and expenditures during the operation. In exchange, Rhodes Island is expected to help defend the city's outskirts."

"So you have the reason to call me out so early, right." I asked them.

"Of course." Answered Dobermann. "Last night, we discovered another wave of Chernobog survivors making their way towards Lungmen. They're expected to get there in the afternoon."

"So what are you trying to say is...There will be some Reunion grunts mixed into the group, right?"

"Exactly." Dobermann nodded. "Because the situation is a bit different, we'll need to discuss some new tactics with you before beginning the operation."

"Okay? So, when will we begin?" I asked Dobermann.

"Next six hours, before we will begin the operation." She answered.

"So we still have enough time to prepare many things." Added Amiya. "Oh, by the way. Looks like your smartwatch that you gave our staff to repair, they reported that the watch is ready to use now."

"Really? Where is it then?" I'm kinda surprised that they can actually fix it.

"Our technician had reported to me that your watch and the other gadgets are now completely fixed and ready to use. He reported to me before you even reach the command deck, Doctor." Informed Amiya.

"Uh-huh...Where is this technician then?" I ask.

"He's in R&D room, he's kinda busy so we have to go there and receive it by ourselves." I nodded at Amiya's answer.

"Can you bring me there?"

"Of course, Doctor. I'll go with you and lead the way." Smiles Amiya.

.

.

R&D SECTION / THE ARK

THIRD PERSON POV

"We have arrived, Doctor. This is the R&D section, a section that we try to create and improve material and weapons."

Maverick and Amiya are now in front of the R&D section, it takes a five few minutes from the command deck to reach here.

As Maverick opened the door and get in, the first thing he sees is monitors. Monitors are all over the room, like a hacker's lair. Electronic parts are all over on the table.

"Excuse me, I bring Doctor to retrieve the smartwatch," Amiya said to the man who still messes with creating something while not paying attention to them.

"Hm...? Oh, Amiya--And you too...Doctor."

The man finally turned to face the two. A black-haired man wearing the glasses, wearing a black jacket and black military trousers. A grey mask covers his mouth.

"Doctor, he is the best technician in Rhodes Island we have right now. He can fix or create everything about weapons and machines, including your smartwatch and gadgets."

"The name is Parnell. And...Amiya, you just praise me too much. And that makes me feel weird. Call me a Tech nerd makes me feel better than you praise me." Parnell rolled his eyes.

"Please...don't say like that, Parnell. Your skills are excellent, you can fix anything with your tech." Amiya shakes her head.

"Well, whatever...I know what you come here for. These gadgets...Am I right, Doc?"

"Yes, I am, Parnell. How is my watch doing right now?" Maverick asks.

"When I took the first look at it, it was overloaded. Looks like you use the watch a little bit too much. But I've already fixed it and tune it up for a bit. It should be better, but I'm sorry about the data. They are too complex for me to decrypt them all, so you have to wait for the watch finish data back up."

Explained Parnell and gives back Maverick his smartwatch and beacon brick and equips it.

"ISAC, are you up?"

Maverick asks as he noticed the orange light lit up from his watch and the beacon brick, along with a transmitting sound right after.

ISAC: AUTHENTICATION CONFIRMED. WELCOME BACK, AGENT MAVERICK WINTERS. NETWORK SYSTEM RESTORED. SEARCHING AND RECONNECT SHD NETWORK.

"Hmm...Looks like your AI in that watch is so amazing to me, admit that better than PTRS." Said Parnell.

"But...what does he mean that he has to reconnect the SHD Network?" Asks Amiya.

"I think the main issue is when we were in Chernobog, communication​s were cut down because of the jammer in the city."

"Doc. Take a look at your watch."

"Hm...? What is this...?"

The smartwatch's light suddenly turned red and shows Maverick a number.

"This...this is some kind of coordinates..." Wonders Amiya.

"A distress code. Someone is in trouble right now." Said Parnell.

ISAC: INTERCEPTING JTF' RADIO.

JTF: Shit! Those Hyenas...! They are coming from everywhere! We managed to survive the first wave, but if this keeps going we will--

ISAC: RADIO INTERCEPTING INTERRUPTED.

"Sounds they are really in trouble...Doctor, what should we do?" Amiya asks Maverick.

"It's obvious, isn't it? We have to help them. Can you pinpoint these coordinates?"

"I'm on it." Parnell answers as he opens the map on the monitor. "Looks like those coordinates are pinpoint from the abandoned consulate nearby Lungmen."

"How far between us and the consulate?" Asks Maverick.

"Northeast, twenty Kilometers away from us, Doc."

"Amiya, you heard from him. Move the Ark to the location as close as you can and we need to move out right here and now." Maverick said to Amiya.

"Understood, Doctor." Amiya nodded to Maverick before he runs outside to get his loadout. Amiya hit the emergency alarm to alert everyone and make an announcement.

"Inform to all stations, the Ark will begin to move into the warzone shortly to complete the urgent operation. Everyone please be alert and do not walk out of the base."

.

.

MAVERICK POV.

"The Ark will reach the destination in ten minutes, Doctor. You have to go there alone first while we prepare our reinforcements." Amiya said through to my coms.

"Roger that! Have to hurry...They won't last long." I said while finally reach the armory.

I picked up my backpack and run to the SHD Stash, open it, and picked up the Eagle Bearer. Loaded the magazine and keep it behind my back, before I bring out The Nemesis and pull out the bolt, reload the magazine and push the bolt back.

"Alright, Maverick..." I said to myself while walking out of the armory and reach the gate which starts opening and revealed outside.

"Time to save the world."

COMING UP NEXT

THE ARK: PART TWO

COMING SOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 363 11
Yes this is an Isekai fanfic. I love playing the division and I enjoy the Arknights game. Both share a similar story to where there's no hope unless...
18K 884 18
Shirou, Rin, and Sakura find themselves stranded in another world courtesy of a certain Wizard. To survive, the trio starts a clinic while they get t...
13.7K 296 10
A lone soul adrift in the void for countless of ages until a single rift appearing change it all, merging with the source of all things it gained the...
18.7K 608 50
After two of the men from the Alpha Squad have 'died', another one is to be lost in action: Igor 'Doc' Golubov - the squad medic. He and his squad we...