Impossible

由 _TemporaryFix__

Louis Tomlinson? He's a great guy who stole my heart, without even noticing. He came into my life without a... 更多

chapter.1
Chapter 2.
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
chapter .6
Chapter . 7
chapter. 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter.10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter. 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter. 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Zayn
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Something
38
39
40
A/N
Afraid?

Chapter 20

149 11 0
由 _TemporaryFix__

Zayn's pov

It's been three weeks since I last spoke to Perrie. I told her the wedding was off she got mad and threw the ring at my face , leaving a small scratch under my eyebrow. For a second I thought I was going to be blinded. But after that it started to disappear.

Jennifer has been comforting me since then. I don't know if it's because she's been with me through the process of accepting perrie and I weren't an us anymore , but i started to feel something.

Our Christmas break was starting today , and i decided to go to her house and stop by before I went back home.

I walked over to the door , and knocked lightly I hope someone heard that.

Behind the door I heard steps approaching then someone sneezing.
When I saw the door opened I looked up with a smile hoping Jennifer would be the one opening it, but it wasn't.

I was greeted by A different Maria. she looked a mess. She was in sweats , a box of tissues next to her. Her eyes were red and puffy. I remember Louis talking to me of what occur at the stadium.

That was a month ago.

"Er..... hi" I gave her a smile.
"Come in, Jennifer is right there " she pointed to the jet black haired girl seated in front of the TV. I smiled as I saw her head tuning my direction , and looking at me.

Her expression immediately changed. She gave a smile and patted the empty space next to her. I walked over and sat next to her.

"hi!" She spoke.

"Hey."

Louis's pov:

Eleanor has been screaming at me for the past 12 hours already. I don't know what's up with her. I decided to take a walk. My birthday was coming up and I didn't even remember until my mum reminded me. I haven't stopped thinking about her for some reason.

It was just a kiss.
I kept telling myself.

I texted her once , but she never answered. Yesterday I got a call from Harry telling me the guys were planning on taking me somewhere for my birthday , but I just wanted to stay home.
I walked around some blocks , bought some Ice-cream and decided to get back to the apartment.

When I got back I found the door open. Thoughts of someone robbing the place came to my mind. I looked around there was nobody, as I was making my way to the room I stepped on someone's shirt I picked it up , it wasn't mine.

I kept coming closer to the door , a bra was in front . I started to hear noises , and when I opened the door. I felt a cold wind hit me.

"You should've locked the door" I said without emotion. I saw Eleanor's face leave the guys mouth to look at me.

"... Lou...louis I can explain"she stuttered. now I know why she was being such a bitch lately. I walked out grabbed my bag , and checked if everything was there. i felt a hand on my shoulder while I was taking my phone from the table.

"Don't touch me Eleanor" I started making my way over to the door.

"Louis please I love you" she made me stop. I turned around and glared at her.
"Well that's not what I just saw. You know what Eleanor I'm done with you, its over" I walked out without even looking back.

I called Zayn , and he didn't answer. yesterday they were still in California, except for Niall.

I got a text from him saying he was still there.

I made my way to the airport. It was time to talk to her.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
11.7K 212 14
Just some more romantic imagines and preferences! Update 04/2023: I wrote this when I was a young teen; please excuse possible cringey content. Still...
614K 26.1K 34
Harry Styles has been a criminal for years, he's the best at what he does. Never being caught, and maybe stealing the heart of agent Louis Tomlinson?