Little Nightmares : Split (DI...

By DogInATuxedo

((Cover at not mine! Art by Viara Miley on youtube.)) Six has been alone for most of her life, she was actua... More

MESSAGE TO ALL READERS
The Familiar Beginnings
Poor Unfortunate Child
Monster trouble and Dream Terrors
Trouble
Questions
How To Get Away With Murder
Starting To Crave Help
S T E A L T H
TIRED FIGHTING
Tiny Hiatus Announcement
Healing (Short Chapter)
Hungrily -pero solo tendremos más hambre hasta que venga el monstruo-

Hiatus Announcement

243 7 13
By DogInATuxedo

Hey, so if you haven't seen my conversation messages on my profile, I'm considering discontinuing Little Nightmares Split AU because I'm starting to become very uninterested in it and I literally forgot the ending I wanted for it and cannot think of new ideas. Though it'd be very ironic if I do discontinue it, because this whole time I've been so against discontinuing any of my fanfictions.

However, I wont discontinue it yet. I'm going to try to think of new ideas for an ending, if I cannot think of any ideas I'd actually want to do for the whole next month I'm going to just discontinue this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...