She's a very pretty girl (Yoo...

By RosetheK

Jimin by a accident gets turned into a girl every once in a while and that lands him into trouble when Min th... More

Dad's errors
Family times
Moving away
Change is real
Yay! school... 😑
Meet the Kweens
Well... he's a friend
The "Gods"
The new snack
The King of Kings
Knowing the girl
Second meeting
The "it"
Not I
What's her problem?
Main dog
My what now?
This man Seo
A Kween friend?
She's my toy
I'm power
I'm her real man
Dad-daddy 😍
This is heaven ❤
Fuck Min Yoongi
FINALLY!!!
And who are you?
Nice? Nah
I own them
You're a what?!?
Rulers vs Kweens
I need answers
Witches of power
We have a problem
Nah bruh, who you?
Here's the thing...

Party of five

3.1K 155 23
By RosetheK

"Nope, nah, hell no, not I, get a sacrifice ready". I started to protest. "I REFUSE to be a girl". I said. "The men in this world is scary". I shivered. "You're a witch". Hoseok said. "So fucking what!?!". I yelled. "Not even holy water can help the thirst I went through". I said. "I'm better off like this". I nodded. "They still want to fuck you".

"Oh come on!". I dropped to my knees. "Just like that too". Hoseok laughed. "You get the hell out". I glared at him. "But my food". Hoseok pouts and I'm not gonna lie... That shit was cute. "Ha! Trap ya". Hoseok grins. "No worries Jimin, you'll be fine". Ray says and I smiled at him. "You're so kind". I sniffed. "Of course". Ray said. "Now, how long have you been a boy?".

"All my life". I replied and Hoseok starts laughing. "True, true". Hoseok nods. "After the spell wore off... Smartass". Ray whispered the last word. "I heard that". I pouted. "And for a couple days now". I told him. "You'll be a girl soon". Ray said. "Kill me". I groaned and Hoseok jumps off my couch.

"With what? Fire? Lighting? Witch killing bullets?... Rough sex". Hoseok said. "You are a complete mistake". Jin sighs. "I am completed sex god, its others around me that are mistakes". Hoseok looks at all of us. "Well what do you know? Mistakes do run in pairs". Hoseok snickers. "Say the word Jin". Jensung hissed. "I'll say it for you since you can't do anything to me... Pet".

Jensung went nose to nose with Hoseok. "You really think everyone is scared of you, don't you?". Jensung growls. "I don't know what people think of me, I can't read minds". Hoseok smirks. "Enough of this garbage". Ray touches their necks and they dropped to the ground. "Hey!". Jin jumps up. "What did you do to my familiar!?!". Jin yells.

"They are sleeping, so rest assured". Ray grins at Jin and Jin blushes. 'Weak'. I shook my head. "I'll try to find as many ingredients as I can for you". Ray bows and disappears. "What am I supposed to do?". Jin asked. "The door". I pointed to it. "Get the dog and Jensung...".

"And poof off my property".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61K 114
The King's heart belonged to one man, Hoseok. But after a "accident", his heart found another. *Strong language *Violence *boyxboy *mention of self h...
1.1M 50.8K 79
Jimin is 18 and he's a little. His parents are SUPER protective over him. Jimin while in little space meets a man that hates littles. Side ships Namj...
1.4M 66.2K 126
Yoongi, a 17 year old teenager that moves to a new town filled with magic. He doesn't have powers but he didn't care until he meets a boy that not on...
580K 27K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...