BEING A TEEN SERIES: BIMBO

By TheOfficialSemiloore

BEING A TEEN SERIES: BIMBO (BOOK 4) That line, that fucked up imaginary line. I like you, you like Bose, Bose... More

Β° Author's NoteΒ°
CASTΒ°
Β° AESTHETICS Β°
BEING A TEEN SERIES
Β° ONE Β°
Β° TWO Β°
Β° THREE Β°
Β° FOUR Β°
Β° FIVE Β°
Β° SIX Β°
Β° SEVEN Β°
Β° EIGHT Β°
Β° NINE Β°
Β° TENΒ°
Β° ELEVEN Β°
Β° TWELVE Β°
Β° THIRTEEN Β°
Β° FOURTEEN Β°
Β° FIFTEEN Β°
Β° SIXTEEN Β°
Β° SEVENTEEN Β°
Β° EIGHTEEN Β°
Β° NINETEEN Β°
Β° TWENTY Β°
Β° TWENTY ONEΒ°
Β° TWENTY TWO Β°
Β° TWENTY THREE Β°
Β° TWENTY FOUR Β°
Β° TWENTY FIVE Β°
Β° TWENTY SIX Β°
Β° TWENTY SEVEN Β°
Β° TWENTY EIGHT Β°
Β° TWENTY NINE Β°
Β° THIRTY Β°
Β° EPILOGUE Β°
ANTICIPATE.

PROLOGUE

1.9K 407 29
By TheOfficialSemiloore

Jeremiah and Jemimah stretched on the cushion, Jeremiah holding a couch pillow in his hands and Jemimah lying down opposite him as they both listened to their mom finish her story.

"Awwn.... You two have quite an history" Jemimah said as she yawned.

Jeremiah chuckled "What if you didn't run after him that day mom? What would have happened?" Jeremiah asked.

He watched his mom turn to her husband whose head was currently on her laps before she wore a crooked smile.

"Babe, say something" she said as I wanted to laugh. Jeremiah watched his dad turn to him as he adjusted the pillow in his hands.

"Well, she did run after me that day, so feel free to speculate whatever must have happened if she didn't run after me" He replied and Jeremiah scoffed.

Jemimah folded her arms "Mom, you are really a desperate woman, in this century no one does that, you'll wait for him to apologize and come to you on his own" Jemimah said as Jeremiah burst into laughter.

Mrs Adeleke laughed as she turned to her kids, "Do you like anyone at school?" She asked.

Jemimah huffed "At all, most of the guys aren’t even cool at all" Jemimah replied as her eyes lightened up "However Jeremiah can answer that question flawlessly" Jemimah added as Jeremiah spat out profanities under his breath.

"Jerry, who's she?" My mom asked.

Jeremiah frowned at his mom immediately, "What do you mean who's she? Jemi is just making things up, there's no she" Jeremiah replied as he stared daggers at Jemimah.

"Really bro?" Mr Adeleke asked his son as he wore an amused gaze and Jeremiah sighed.

"Okay, fine. There's a she but that's all" Jeremiah said after seeing his dad's amused gaze.

"Told yah" Jemimah said joyfully.

"Tell me if you need relationship advice okay?" Mr Adeleke said as Jeremiah scrunched his face.

"You? Listening to you and mom's story tells me if I ever take advice from you, I'm dead" Jeremiah replied as the family coursed into laughter.

Jemimah turned to her brother "Rumors flying round that Folake and you are fucking each other" Jemimah said.

"Folake? Do I look like I've got such a bad taste?" Jeremiah asked.

"Wait a minute, dude you've been sexually active?" Mrs Adeleke asked in horror.

"Then?" Jeremiah asked again.

"Whoa!" Mr Adeleke said and he stretched his hand to slap handshakes with Jeremiah.

Mrs Adeleke swatted her husband's hand away as she glared at him.  "What are you doing?" She asked him.

“Your son being sexually active, how dare you slap handshakes with him?” she asked again as she glared at both her husband and son.

"You guys caused it, I could hear your moans in the midnight which in the end I wouldn't get a wink of sleep" Jeremiah said laughing.

“Besides, I’m a man after all” Jeremiah added still laughing.

Mrs Adeleke's eyes widened and her mouth opened and closed.

“See, I told you to always get your voice low” Mr Adelek said wearing a cunning look as he glanced at his wife.

“How is that my fault? It’s you whose perverted!” Mrs Adeleke retorted with a snarl.

“You made me one, you take the blame” Mr Adeleke shot back.

Jemimah and Jeremiah shook their heads at their parents as smiles wore its way to their faces. If they were to be reborn hundred times, they’ll both wish to be borne by this two people, over and over again.

"We are adults yunno and married and you are not" Mrs Adeleke said trying to reason with her son. She had given up trying that with her husband.

Jeremiah laughed slyly "Really? You believe me? Nah! I'm innocent" Jeremiah said with a wide grin.

Mrs Adeleke placed her hands on her chest and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Innocent? You have every Fifty shades on your PC" Jemimah snarled.

"Babe, why haven't you cut off Jerry’s Netflix subscription?" Mrs Adelek asked her husband.

"You subscribed for him the last time" Mr Adeleke replied as Jeremiah watched his mom's lips twitch.

"Remind me to cut it off" she said firmly.

"I could hack it yunno" Jeremiah said as Mrs Adeleke groaned.

"Why on earth did we put this guy up here for programming classes?" she asked again.

"You gave him the permission to" Mr Adeleke replied again wearing a face that said you-did-everything-sweetie but it was sarcastic.

"Babe, how far nah?" Mrs Adeleke said with pidgin.

“Why am I the only one taking the blame?” Mrs Adeleke asked laughing.

"He's your son after all, he takes after...... " Mr Adeleke trailed off.

"After who my dear?" Mrs Adeleke asked as Jemimah and Jeremiah burst into laughter.

"Me of course" Her husband replied with a wide grin while his wife shook her head and joined her family in laughing.

"Mum, trust me, I wouldn't do anything you won't approve of" Jeremiah said seriously.

"I know and for the question you asked, when you fall in love with someone, you'll understand better" Mrs Adelek said as her son walked up to her and hugged her. Mrs Adeleke smiled in content as she rubbed his head.

"You'll scatter my parting" Jeremiah whined as he  slapped his mom's hands off and she burst into laughter.

“And never forget, when you like someone, never let go” Mrs Adeleke said with a smile, as she ran her hands through her husband's hair.

Jemimah winked at her mom in acknowledgement as she stood up and walked into the kitchen. Jeremiah followed as he ran up the staircase, jumping three steps at the time.

He opened the door to a room revealing a wide and well spaced room. The king sized bed in the middle of the room was covered in dark blue cover sheets while the rug surrounding the bed was plain black in colour.

The light purple curtains were drawn backwards to allow the passage of fresh air into the room. Except for the huge family picture on the wall, the wall was bare of any posters or wallpapers.

Despite being a boy's room; the room was exceptionally neat and tidy. Jerry walked towards the shelf of books at the other side of the room. He allowed his hands to feel the books before stopping and bringing out a book about the History of Japan.

He walked towards the reading table about few meters away from him and sat down. Even though school was resuming the very day; Jerry wasn't bothered in least. He flipped the pages open as he started reading from where he had stopped previously.

PLEASE MAKE SOME NOISE FOR MR AND MRS ADELEKE  (KOLA AND ANJOLA)

YOU ARE GOING TO BE RUNNING INTO THEM A FEW TIMES IN THIS BOOK AND EVEN MORE  IN JEMIMAH'S STORY.

THIS BOOK WILL KICK OFF AS SOON AS PERFECT BAD BOY IS FINISHED WHICH IF PROLLY DECEMBER.

ANTICIPATE!!!!!!
TAG YOUR FRIENDS!
BEING A TEEN SERIES BOOK 4 IS HERE!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
8.8K 543 26
Folarin is sick of this. Every day, he wakes up to more fuel added to the idiotic rumours that he and his best friend, Chuka are in a secret gay rela...
127K 26.8K 42
BEING A TEEN SERIES: THAT GUY (BOOK 1) Every single teenage girl fantasizes. And most times they fantasize about the same thing. About THAT GUY. TH...
16.4K 2.2K 43
Ruby just started at her new school and trips into a complicated life, involving her best friend's boyfriend, Matthew. And God, did she try to keep a...