Those Eyes [On Hold]

N0b0dy23

A seventeen year old girl Marianna Jane Harrington goes to visit her grandparents in the summer vacation whic... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

22 10 0
N0b0dy23

  A/N

Omo I'm backkkkkkk, I have a surprise for you guy's so check it out. ;-) and there is an important author note at the end so, please read it.

Now
Back to the book.

______________________________________

       °•Maria•°

    It's been a month, wow I know right? Times fly a lot maybe it's because I'm really happy here.

    My grandma was a lovely woman ever, I made a lot of friends. Even I started to like someone who can drive me crazy only with his eyes.

   As Austin decided to teach me swimming we are heading to the beach. OMG I'm really excited to see him swimming and surfing.

   I hope to focus what he will say, because when I'm around with him I don't know what to talk.

  Ven came here to help me getting dressed but, as soon as she saw my closet she freaked out, because I don't have any bikini or swim suit.

  What!? I'm not your type girl if you guess me like that.

   I freaked out when she told me we are going to 'shopping ' I HATE SHOPPING but as Ven being stubborn she managed to get me out the house, after some minutes I found my self in mall.

   I pinched my cheek to wake me up if I was dreaming but it's Real.

She drag me to Victoria Secret shop, and started choosing already.

   Ven gave me a black bikini to try it, but I never try to have them. How I'm going to wear them? I get inside the changing room and try them out.
When I'm done I look my self on the mirror and I feel good.

"Are you going to be out anytime soon? " Ven said already getting bored waiting for me.

  I peek out my head to see Ven and she give me 'come on let me see ' look. So, I take a step out from the changing room and stand in front of Ven.

  I stare at the ground waiting for Ven reaction but I didn't get any so, I lift my head to see her only to found her with wide eyes and jaw touch the ground.

   I become worried because she is not saying anything.

  "Ven... "

  "Ven! " I whispered yell. That's seem to come back to her self.

"OMG Mari you look freaking hot....... No doubt Austin gawking at you every time."

What now I'm the one who is confused. What did she mean Austin gawking at me? Is that in good or bad way?.

   After an hour we arrive to the beach to find every one there. They were happy to see us there.

   They suggested that we should play volleyball, we were playing that until Austin show up and take me to teach me swimming.

  He was wearing a white shirt with black shorts. When we reach to where we will be training he immediately took of his shirt. OMG I'm going to faint here.

   How I'm going to focus on the swimming lesson when his body is much distracting. I will be dead after this.

"You know take photo it will last long" he said smirking at me. No he did not see me checking him out.

" I have seen better " what did I just say?

  "Really? Princess" he comes towards me still smirking "but it doesn't seem like that sweet cheeks "

What's with the pet name Huh?

  "Ohh, but I was telling the truth " I said with defending myself.

   But you know you are lying.

Oh it's not the time for you my inner self.

  Austin thumbs caress my cheek slowly that's when I know how close we were. My breathing hitched, my heart is racing and the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

He bits his damn lips and said "Did I have this much effect on you?Darling"

I pushed him gently and mumbles "who said you have?"

Then I heard him chuckling already not believing me.

   "Okay come on let's start the lesson"

He run to the water leaving me dumbfounded. I loosen up my flora dress and walk towards me.

I see lust on his eyes when he saw me. He smirks and give me his hand to lead us into the water.

He told me to lay down and blah blah...... Of course I wasn't focusing.

  I told you before that I won't focus if he will stay this close to me and touching me.

  When at first his warm hands touch me I feel electricity chill my body. I even catch him trying not to look around my chest.

When I catch him like that his face will turn out red. Is he blushing?

What no are you dumb? You are the one who like him not him.

That was right but still I am thinking that I have a little hope.

When I dozed off he try to wave his hand on my face.

"Princess what's going on your little mind?"

"Did you think I will tell you?"

"Is baby girl having secret?" he smirked.

I hit his hard chest and got out of water.

That makes him to chuckle and said. "come on darling I was kidding "

Whatever I can't even focus so there is no point learning how to swim.

But when I remember his hands on my waist and my back I feel blushes creep on my cheek.

This boy is something else.

I ran towards my clothes and go to the  other side of the beach to meet everyone.

We head to some nearby  restaurant and sat. Until some girl appear well duh she is waiterness.

I remember the other girl back when Austin and me were out together.

But this girl seem sweet and I read her name on her tag. Leyla

We order our food and eat well. Leyla seems a great girl so, we took her phone and the boys invite her to some party which helding for tomorrow.

She accepted it and we crawl out to split our ways to head home.

********

  Austin pov

Back on the sand I was testing Maria if she have some feelings for me, and guess what when I was near to her.

My heart tumps a lot, seeing her closely make me want to kiss her badly. What I'm saying? I'm really freaking out coz of this girl.

I can't let her out of my system, she is so beautiful, her brown eyes, plump lips and her hair. Wahh Austin! You are acting like a girl stop it!

To make my self free I ran towards the water, until I heard little footstep.

I turned around to meet her with bikini and she is so freaking hot. I may admit it. I can't lay off my eyes from her. I'm trying I'm trying but, it's not working.

This girl will be the reason I will be dead.

It was a hard time for me to teach her mostly she was dozing off. God knows what is she thinking with her pretty little mind.

I even try not to look at her chest area but as she was lying down it's not helping me.

When I ask her what she was thinking she snapped at me and hit me on my chest that's not the end she leave me on the water.

She run towards where her clothes were lying down. After she dry herself  wore her dress and to the other side of the beach which everyone was there.

I was smiling a lot thinking about her until my phone dings with text.

My eyes widened seeing the text and the sender.

No no I won't let him hurt her. No I can't do that to her. She is freaking angel.

______________________________________

A/N

Omoooo Heyo guys

I missed you guy's a lot, even it was only what? Like 4 days.

BTW how did you get Austin pov???

Let me know how you guys really feel about .

And which character you like???

And guess what will happen next chapter?

Who send the message ?

What did it said?

Put your guess on here I will tell you if you guys guess it correctly.

I will update another chapter soon I know I didn't work well on this chapter and I'm really sorry for that.

The cover made by @whatever0127
Tnx for a beautiful cover.

Btw
I was thinking to have cover Contequest what do you think Huh? The price for the winner is  the cover will be on my book.

Pm me for more information.

Stay at home and read together.

Don't forget to

• Vote

  •Comment

  •Share

   •Fun

•And of course take care

  Lots of love

     Hemi

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Sunshine | ✓ pink flamingo

Подростковая литература

3.3M 81.4K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
The Bet Bettie Burton

Подростковая литература

147K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
Falling For Mister Nobody [COMPLETED] Destiny K.

Подростковая литература

93.3K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
Doc MariaPagan64

Боевик

75 0 3
A young girl finds love, in the weirdest way. Not understanding or knowing that she was falling in love, the help of a little friend. copywrite@mari...