Chapter 4

I'm back with new update, I                   hope you guys will love it. Happy reading 😊.

This chapter is to my beloved friends @betselot, @Venusia and sinafiksh. Guys thx for appreciating me to write I love all my readers.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Maria pov

It's finally morning, I know it's very clingy but I'm too excited. Back to my town I never try to go any festival, even parties. You know I was the nerd with baggy clothes and circular glasses.

I jumped out of my bed, and take my morning routine. Then race to my closet, I need to wear different. I mean I never show my self back in my town. But it's different here, after searching a while, I found something different.

Then I run down stairs, to find char sitting on the couch. Her outfit was cool, she wore a black shorts and white crop top, with sunglasses on her head. She is so beautiful.

      "you ready?." She said smiling sweetly at me.

     "Ready as I ever be." she lead me to the front door and, open the door widely. Here comes the handsome chauffeur, if Eva was here I know she will squeal and jump over him. I know I have a craziest friend ever.

————

   After driving for thirty minutes, we arrive to the festival. OMG it was packed with people's ,there was a lot of families, teenagers and couple's.

  Char lead me to the games, but I'm hungry before playing any games.

  We ate our breakfast and go to the games. We start playing, we have played many games like roller coaster I can say it was scary though. Then Ferris wheel, riding horses, even we play swings.

I was tired after all, we spend two hours here. Char decided we should play some other games.

   Now we are standing in a line for our lunch, we grab our plates and sit on a booth.

   At last we decided to play laser tag, I know I never see when this type of games in festival. But it happens in here, we lose the game.

After some minutes, we are sitting on some bench. Seeing people's run over here and there, I decided I should see around and try to walk. It was funny to be somewhere which nobody knows if you exist.

Back in my town everyone try to bully me, make fun of me, even nobody talks to me except eva. And I'm quite happy because I think I'm having my space here.

   I bumped into one little girl, she was giggling at something. She is so beautiful girl, "swarry". She said, I was seeing her in awe. Until she turns her head, and someone calls "Betselot". The voice was husky and joyful.

  Betselot come and hide behind me. Then I turn my head towards the voice, and in front of me stands a Greece God like hot boy. I met with those eyes.

I was frozen and I felt my knees melting, if I didn't gather my self I will fall within a second.

  " excuse me; have you seen a little girl with blonde hair? " . Oh those voices, I lost my voice I didn't even know what to say.

"are you okay? Miss " . I still didn't find my voice but I nodded my head and I heard the betselot giggling behind me.

  "here you are ". He said smiling at her, he kneeled down and she hug him. Aww there relationship is amazing.

Betselot turns towards me and said "wats your name? " I really like her pronounsation , this cause to caught Mr. Greece God to notice me again.

  " oh, my name is maria" . Finally finding my voice, I try to notice him but his face was blank.