Chapter 1

This chapter is using as an introduction for the story. So it's really not the real chapter, I will update the others as soon as possible.
Please read my first book in wattpad and share me your thoughts.

The pic is Maria suggest if you have a better cast
This chapter is detected to my darling whatever0127 tnx for supporting me
$$$$$$€$$$€$$$$$$$$$$$$

'Maria pov'

School closed last week so, I'm here sleeping on my bed while having a good dream until my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Mary wake up ",my mom called from downstairs. I don't want to wake up why is everyone disturbing me?.

"I'm coming mom" I yelled then got up from my warm bed to do my morning routine, when I'm done I go down stairs to see my mom is still cooking whistle my dad still sitting on the table.

"morning " I said to break the awkward silence between my mom and dad.

"morning "they said in unsion I can see that something is happening between them but I really don't know what is happening between them so I kept silent. Finally breakfast fast was ready.

I really love my moms cooking. When I'm halfway to finish my breakfast my dad speak break the silence

"darling we need to tell you something "says my dad avoiding eye contact with me. I was curious at the same time worried why my parents are weird.

"what is it daddy? "  I say. I'm really nervous to say anything because what if they tell me that they're divorcing? I would be beyond devastated.

"you are going to spend ur summer with your grandparents" said my mom. But I never visit them why I'm going there I was thinking that I spend my summer with my friends.

I said "but mom, dad I need to spend my summer here with my friend why you are doing this to me?. I have never visit my grandparents I don't even know what to say in front of them " I said with rolling my eyes.

"Honey please understand us "my mom said with a tired face. I feel bad by making her tired because I'm a stubborn kid to my family so I decided to accept it and visit my grandparents.

"Fine mom I will go ". I can see mom was happy by my answer.

"Then go and pack ur stuff "she said getting up to get ready for work. I was mad by them because I will be senior next year how I'm going to spend my summer with old peoples I know they are my Grandparents but still.

After packing my belongings my phone vibrate in my night stand I get up from floor to see who messaged me it was my best friend Eva.

Eva💃: what's ur plan for summer ;-)

Me 🤓: don't let me remember it I really hate my life:-( .

Eva 💃:what happened?

Me 🤓: I AM GOING TO SPEND MY SUMMER WITH MY GRANDPARENTS:'(

Eva💃:i was thinking to hung out with you whole summer I'm going to miss you so much darling 😭 see Ya later need to go now

I'm going to miss her though she is the only friend I have in the town . I'm really mad coz of my parents, but I still don't hate them.

My mom come to my room when it is 7Am she told me we need to go now, I'm really feeling bad I don't want to leave my room, my house ,my town, my friend, my parents and everything. Ohh how I'm going to spend the whole summer with them;
I hope miracle will happen.

************************************ A/N
This is my first book, I hope it will have mistakes, please tell me if you find one, and I'm really sorry for short chapter I will make up to you guys.

Plz share me your opinions.

Cover made by Whatever0127 and check out her book too she is a good writer.

This is my first book plz vote, comment,share if you love it I will update if you guys want it.
Lots of love 😍
Hemi:-)

 Lots of love 😍 Hemi:-)