Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

By WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... More

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 15

22.6K 411 61
By WaattyAriiaa

Liam Black

I wanted to hear her say it, no I needed to hear her say that she wanted me to kiss her. Not Nathan who so obviously did yet she told me she wasn't going to let him. Which made me feel prideful in a way but, I was still angry at the thought that she even let him get so close to her.

"Y-yes please." she whispered out, which drove me crazy.

She had this innocence in her tone that persuaded me more than anything. My lips met hers and I ravished her soft ones. A slight moan escaped her making me wrap my arms around her waist to pull her flush against me. In this moment I couldn't believe I was kissing her again and I tried not to get so carried away as the first time. But, it was damn near impossible when her body reacted so naturally to my touch.

The way her hips pushed against me had me wanting to take her right here, "Don't." I grunted into our kiss.

Holding her hips back as she whimpered, holy shit. I definitely couldn't hold back anymore as I allowed my hand to go inside the slit of her dress. Caressing her inner thigh. As I inched it higher I deepened the kiss, biting her bottom lip for slight punishment. I know she didn't know about my lifestyle but, didn't mean I wouldn't treat her accordingly.

She allowed Nathan to get close to her and I didn't like that. Because, once we kissed earlier, even if she didn't know it, she was mine. Another silent whimper escaped her in a needy way and my hand went up higher. But, she grabbed my wrist once I could almost reach her core.

"Liam I..." she broke the kiss and our foreheads came together as we both tried to catch our breath.

I hated that she stopped me again.

"What?" I questioned, her hand still holding my wrist.

Those beautiful blue eyes of hers were clouded with such lust that made me feel a certain way. Like I was held captive in the waves of blue in her eyes.

"Y-you can't." she whispered, which had me going for her lips again.

She kissed me back but, she didn't let my wrist go. It angered me to know she never wanted me to go further. And I didn't even know why and I know it's not because, I'm her boss. Somewhere in me just knew it was Nathan. Just the thought had me trying to touch her again but, she broke the kiss.

"Don't." she whispered again, bringing my hand away and lacing her fingers through mine.

It made me freeze withdrawing my hand from hers quickly. Just like yesterday when our hands were still together and she looked at them. I pulled it away just as quick. It freaked me out because, I was never one to do those types of things. Every time I was with a woman it was for sex. I've never been too big on the relationship stuff.

So her holding my hand like that was a big no, I don't do any of the relationship things. With Belle though I just wanted her as my submissive and badly.

"Sorry." she muttered and I came back to reality to see her looking down, "Could we just go back inside." she asked, still looking down.

My hand went to her chin lifting it up so she could meet my eyes. But, her orbs wouldn't stay on me they roamed everywhere except me.

"Look at me." I stated firmly, while her orbs slowly drifted back to mine, "I'm not just your boss and I don't want you letting Nathan get so close to you, understand?" I questioned, trying to read her for any reactions to that.

"Liam." she sighed, "He's my friend."

I gripped her chin tighter bringing her closer to me, "If he's your friend he shouldn't be so close to you in the first place." I explained, watching as her breathing slowed.

I'm starting to think she likes when I'm demanding with her considering how she reacts to it.

"What are you then?" she stared at me with such question in her eyes.

I brought her even closer brushing my lips against hers, "Not your friend that's for damn sure." I kissed  her roughly against her lips, not at all giving her time to respond before I pulled away.

"Now let's go back inside." I told her as she nodded which I just decided to let go for now.

I placed my hand on her lower back leading her inside. Once we were back in everyone was either dancing or sitting at there tables enjoying themselves. It was honestly a great turnout and I was glad we'd make a lot of money for the kids. Plus the event turned out looking really good thanks to Belle. She honestly had a good eye for things like this, obviously.

When I glanced to her she was looking around at everything too. I couldn't get over how stunning she looked tonight, from her dress to her hair. One thing I liked was that she didn't put any makeup on like everyone else. Belle just had that natural beauty which I'm sure everyone could see. And in this moment I was glad she was by my side and not Nathan's.

•••

Belle Fawn

I was beyond embarrassed by myself, yes please. What was that, what even, I can't even understand or comprehend what made me sound so desperate. Maybe it was me longing to feel his kiss again or maybe because, I was excited to. All I know is that he wants to touch me but, I'm so scared to let him because, I don't even know what he'll do. And I don't want to tell him I'm a virgin since he'll probably look at me so differently.

Let alone not touch me anymore because, who wants an inexperienced virgin who only just had her first kiss. Come to think of it, did I kiss like one too? I put my face in my hands with a frustrated sigh. Then he told me he wasn't my friend then what the heck was he? Did he even like me like that or was he just a person that kisses me from time to time? I didn't want that I wasn't that person.

This social experience thing was working out just great.

Then there was the whole situation with Nathan, I was attracted to him yes. Did I like him, I don't even know. With Liam it was different though, I was attracted to him a lot and a part of me did like him. Or at least I think I did I just needed to make sure it wasn't lust.

I needed to talk to Gracie asap.

"Belle." he called for me and my hands slowly slid from my face to meet his intense stare, "What's wrong?"

"I..nothing." I answered and his eyebrows creased in concern, "Nothing's wrong." I added.

"Is this about Nathan?" he asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"What, no." I replied, when in reality it was the both of them, "Nothing's wrong I'm fine." I formed a small smile of reassurance on my lips.

Just then when I turned my head, who do I see walk into the event. My mother and father, how great as if I didn't have enough on my plate already. The ones who make me overwhelmed the most show up. My dad had caught my eye from across the room and  made his way over. While my mom followed behind looking as if she was forced to be here.

"Just great." I mumbled to myself, trying to get myself ready for the next couple hours.

"What.." Liam's voice trailed off when my mothers sharp tone of voice interrupted him.

"Belle why don't you look beautiful." she greeted me with a chirpiness to her tone which made me plaster a smile on.

She was fairly happy with talking to me as if the two of them didn't completely trash talk me once they found out I quit the internship. They sure did love to play the part and sometimes it made me sick.

"Thank you mom." I replied, looking over at her white floor length dress and my dads black tux.

"Well aren't you going to give me a hug?" she asked, opening her arms with a smile on her face and I mentally sighed.

"Yeah." I mumbled, pushing the chair back and getting up to hug her.

It was just like my dad it was a rare thing that we did. I'd only ever get one if we were in front of people. Which now would probably suffice very well. I pulled away first and my dad still hadn't said a word.

"Hi dad." I spoke up and he glanced to me for the first time.

He nodded at me before looking over at Liam and of course he greeted him way better. Then before I know it both of my parents were now seated at our table. Engrossed in a conversation with Liam while I sat awkwardly.

Just great.

_________________________________

Hi everyone how are you all doing? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. You got to see both perspectives! Thank you for reading and I can't wait till you guys see what's to come in this book!

How are we liking Liam?

Thoughts?

Predictions?

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
9.7M 211K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
1.3M 13K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...