Infinity ~ Twilight

By Fanfic_reading_Whore

"So, you're telling me that I've came all this way and there's no food? I'm leaving." "No you're not!" πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–... More

β€’Castβ€’
β€’Playlistβ€’
β€’Aestheticsβ€’
Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Eclipse ~ Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 25

3K 122 8
By Fanfic_reading_Whore

"I am not leaving!"

_____________🥀____________

Naya

I don't know what woke me up. Something felt wrong. I felt something cold run down my left side of my face. It was odd and didn't feel right. The coldness disappeared and I thought nothing of it. But then I felt the same thing running down my exposed thigh. It felt almost like a finger softly dragging on my skin. At that thought it made my heart almost stop. My eyes snap open and I sat up. Something or someone was just in here. I turned on the lamp looking around the room.

"Natalie!" I called out loudly. I heard her groan and turn over in bed.

"What Naya?" She asked in a groggy voice.

"Someone was just touching me" I told her in a shaky tone. Natalie instantly sat up looking around the room as well. Looking for the person that was no longer here.

"There is nobody here, Naya." She tells me. I shook my head feeling absolutely terrified. Someone was in this room. Someone was touching on me.

"S-S-Someone t-t-tou-ch m-m-mee" I stuttered hard. My breathing was sharp and uneven. I heard the attic door open and fuckward appeared. His hair was messy, and eyes were black. I heard footsteps and saw Bella appear. "What the fuck are you two doing in here?"

"What is it, Edward?" She asked ignoring me.

"Somebody has been in here." Fuckward says and I shot out of bed like a bat out of hell.

"Oh, hell no!"

Natalie

I never seen the Cullen's house and I never thought I would. After Edward announced that someone was indeed in the bedroom touching Naya, we all went back to the Cullen's house. We all sat in a family room waiting for Emmett and Jasper to come back from their search.

"Who was it? Someone we know?" Dr. Cullen asked. I rubbed Nay's shoulder in comfort. I knew she was still freaked out about the whole thing.

"This stranger, I didn't recognize his scent." Edward says shaking his head lightly.

"A nomad passing through?" Esme questions.

"A passerby wouldn't have left Bella's father nor Natalie and Naya alive." Rosalie points out. Naya scoffed.

"Well, this perverted bastard touched me while I was asleep!" Naya states with a tone full of emotions. I sighed and held her closer. I was tired mentally, but my body was on high alert from worry and anger. "I say we find him and rip his head off his shoulders! After cutting off his arms and using them to beat his ass with!"

"Naya, we understand how you're feeling during these circumstances," Dr. Cullen spoke. His eyes soften when they land on Naya. "We will find this vampire, but his fate will not be decided by us."

My worry turned into confusion. What did he mean by that? Who would want to kill him before me? "They better get in line." I glared out the window, into the trees. It had to be the pass midnight by now.

"The scent disappeared about five miles south of Bella's house" Jasper announced walking into the room with Emmett behind him.

"Someone's orchestrating this." Dr. Cullen says looking troubled. Very troubled.

"Victoria?" Bella asked and Alice shook her head. The bitch who sent those two vampires?

"I would have seen her decide." Alice told her. 

"Has to be the Volturi" Edward said and I froze at the name. Who was the Volturi? I didn't know much about the vampire world, only the eyes basically tell you if they are drinking from human or animal. I couldn't recall hearing the name before.

"I don't think it's the Volturi, either." Alice argued taking me from my thoughts. "I've been watching Aro's decisions, too."

"Wait, wait, hold up. Are these Volturi people after Bella too?" I ask looking around the room eyeing each person. My eyes finally landed on Bella. "How many people have you been pissing off?"

"The Volturi are very much like our royalty or government. They make and enforce the laws." Dr. Cullen explains. I slowly nodded taking in the information. They have royalty now. What else do they got that I don't know about?

"So, we keep looking." Emmett suggested.

"We'll also take shifts guarding Bella and the twins at their house." Dr. Cullen informed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Another protection detail?" Rosalie asked not happy at all. It was clear that she wasn't. 

"Rosalie" Dr. Cullen warned.

"No, she's right." Bella agrees "You can't protect us, watch my dad and search for the intruder."

"And for Victoria." Rosalie added looking a little pleased that Bella agreed with her one this.

"And keep yourselves fed." Bella finished. 

"I'm not leaving you here defenseless" Edward said looking at Bella. What the fuck were Naya and I? Chop liver? I stared at the ground not saying anything.

"Well, I'm not going to let you starve." Bella argues with him. "And I wouldn't be unprotected. We have-" Bella trailed off and I looked at her.

"What?" Edward asked. I rolled my eyes at his ignorance.

"She's taking about a tan boy who happens to have a major crush on her." I tell him. Edward frowned before his face twisted into a one of disagreement "Well before you two get into a disagreement. Naya and I have to get home."

"I am not leaving" Naya insisted. I look at her and she shakes her head.

"Seriously, Naya. We have graduation in the morning and I'm pretty sure Edward is going to be at the house." I tell her but she shook her head at me.

"Nah uh." Naya says. "I'm staying the night here so that way I'll have muscles, doc, cowboy and the girls over there to protect me." She points to the vampires. "And no offense to Edward, but Bella snitched and said he got his ass kicked in Italy."

Emmett snorted only to receive a light hit on the shoulder by Rosalie. I sighed pinching my nose. "Did you even ask if you can stay?"

"Yep, after we arrived, when you went to the bathroom." she tells me. I looked at Dr. Cullen who nodded confirming it.

"She will be fine." Esme assured me. "You're welcomed to stay here as well, if you'd like."

I shook my head. "No thank you. I'll just go home and explain to Uncle Charlie that Naya decided to spend the night with you guys. I'll be back with you some cloth-"

"I got some for her, already." Alice pitched in and I gave her a weird look. Ok.

"Right. I guess we'll be on our way." I said and after saying our goodbyes and giving Naya a hug, we were out the door and headed home.

I stared out the window up at the full moon. I sighed.

"Naya would be alright, she's in good hands." Edward said and I looked at him.

"I know but that's not what's on my mind." I told him. My mind wondering to my darkest part of my head. "I'm just picturing the vampire I'm going to cut the hands off of." 

"It's not going to be that simple." Edward says. I felt anger wash over me. I moved my eyes over to Edward.

"At the rate this is going, we may as well just take Bella to an empty field and dump her ass." I snapped gripping the door handle. "I am not risking my life or someone I love over some dumb vampire shit!"

The car fell silent. I slumped back against the seat. I felt my eyes water in frustration and fear. Bella was still asleep in the front seat hopefully not hearing anything. "I'm sorry," I apologized.

 "I- I didn't mean it." I told him truthfully. "It's hard trying to be the one who has everything together. I thought everything was going to be fine. But then- this vampire came out of nowhere and gave me the biggest wake up call. He could've killed us, and we would have never seen it coming. Edward, be completely honest with me."

We locked eyes through the rear-view mirror. "Is Naya and I a target?"

"It's a Possibility."

******

Third Person

"Where's my mate Cullen!" An ugly snarl ripped through the air. Edward's body slams into a tree. Alec was in front of him with a dark look on his face. Cracks started appearing up his neck from the grip Alec had on his neck.

"She's safe." Edward voice weakening as he talks. 

"WHERE. IS. MY. MATE. CULLEN?" Alec roars in uncontrollable rage. Edward is thrown again only this time through three trees. The thundering sound of the large trees coming down fill the slight windy air. Thunder rumbles in a distance from their location. 

"Naya is at my house." Edward choked out from his spot on the ground. This only makes Alec's rage worse. 

"And why is she there, Cullen?" Alec demanded an answer. After the four guards realized that they had fallen for the bait, they all raced back to the Swan residence only to find Naya missing. Alec's rage blinded him after smelling her scent on Edward but her nowhere within the house. His rage was pointed at Edward and Edward only. Jane watched as her brother harmed Edward but didn't interfere. She watched on stunned as her brother, her always calmed and collected brother show just how angry he can get when it comes to his mate.

"Naya didn't feel safe!" Edward yelled out in a hurry to avoid getting hit or thrown again. Alec paused. Edward saw that as a sign to continue. "Naya was touched by the intruder that sent the bait for y'all. She didn't want to come back because she was scared, he was going to come back."

Alec stayed silent. Almost to silent for anyone's liking. It was like the silent before the storm, an uncontrollable, shit storm. Edward didn't know whether to move or speak. Alec's mind was far too dark for Edward to read. 

"How did he touch her? Who the hell touched her?" Alec spoke in a calm voice. Edward wasn't fooled by it; he heard the raging anger behind it. He felt bad for the Biers kid, because he knew. He truly knew the hell storm that was fixing to be let loose. "And where did he touch her?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 11.3K 57
Vampires and werewolves are the norm in Forks, except nobody knows. Aubree Jacobs doesn't know what she's in for when she moves to the town, and expe...
367K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
14.2K 301 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
99.1K 3.3K 16
As a new member of the Cullen family, new adventures are taken when an incident pushes the Cullens to move away from Forks, Washington, the place Y/N...