The Boss

Od RoseLeAnnMoore

Lisa Jones have not had it easy. Being insecure about her weight and body have always been an issue for her... Viac

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
Epilogue

CHAPTER 22

37.6K 1.3K 68
Od RoseLeAnnMoore

"So I guess you think you funny huh?" William whispered in my ear as he came up behind me at the bathroom sink the next morning. I couldnt help but smile to myself at the little trick I played on him last night.

"No I just wanted to make a point that you don't run nothing....especially me" I said with a little attitude smiling. I honestly wanted him to understand that even though I do respect his wishes of staying off work amd what not.....you cant just exclude me from the outside world.

"Well I just want you to know that I'm officially cutting you off" William said walking over to his sink and and started brushing his teeth. I couldn't stop myself from the burst of laughter that exscape my mouth after hearing his little announcment.

"Oh really your cuttling me off....William please you couldnt last two days without sex" I replied back after my fit of laughter

"I can last longer than you" He stated

I could see a bet coming on and a great idea popped in my head. " ok whoever last the longest win.....If I win I get to wherever I want to when ever I want to without any protest from you. And If you win I stay locked in this dreadful place until I deliver" I proposed turning my nose up at the last part.

" you act like you living in a prison or something instead a million dollar estate" William said "but I'll except your bet since I know your going to loose anyway."

"We will see" I said walking to the door "but for the record your home is beautiful, but I need to see something else than these walls for the next couple of months you know" I know William's intentions are good but I just cant see myself staying in this house for the rest of my pregnacy.

I went to the closet to see what I was going to wear today. Toyia called and we were going to have lunch with Tiffany since she was sin town. Talk about excited...I was finally going see some people other than William for a change.

"I think you should wear the pink dress. That color looks good on your skin" William said watching me battle with my decision.

"you mean this dress?" I asked holding up a peach colored dress

"Yea that one"

"You do know that this isnt pink right....its callled peach" I ask smiling

"same thing....."

"Whatever..." I said rolling my eyes "but I don't think I can fit this anymore" I took the dress off the hanger and tried it on. Thank God it still fit and I actually looked pretty good in it. you could only detect alittle baby bump.

---------------------------------

"So were the hell is Tiffany....she always late" Toyia fussed as I came back to the table from releaving myself in the restroom.

"well it really doesnt matter since I can't stay away from the bathroom long enough to even hold a conversation with anyone."

"Oh poor baby" Toyia said with sympathetic eyes "I cant believe your having bathroom problems this early in the pregnacy I thought that happens later on"

"I thought the same thing to but when i asked to doctor about it he said it was normal at my stage all the way up until I deliver"

"I forgot you went to the doctor....so what are you having?" Toyia asked

"A girl!" I said excitedly I was so happy Im going to have alittle mini me running around.

"Hey yall sorry Im so late but my flight got delayed" Tiffany said running up to the table with gift bags in each arm.

"Well good thing we know what you like to eat. we already ordered your food for you....what's in all the gift bags?" Toyia asked

"This is some stuff I got for the baby!" Tiffany said excitedly passing me the bags over the table

"But I havn't told you what the sex of the baby is yet" I said shocked at all the suff in the bags. There were bottles, diapers little sock and bibs.

"Well what I got is universal for female or male so it doesnt matter. I just couldn't help myself....if think this is too much you should see what mom and Dad has gotten already"

I could only imagine. I love the fact that everyone is so excited but this is beginning to become alittle over the top. As soon as we left the doctor William insisted that we go straight to the baby store and bought everything not nailed down for the nursery.

"Well thanks so much for the gifts" I said putting the bags down by my feet "but you dont have to wait any longer we're having a girl!" I said cheerfully as Tiffany and Toyia both screamed with glee.

"I knew you were having a girl" Toyia said reaching over and giving me a hug. We couldn't help but laugh when my big belly got in the way

"Well good now I can really start getting the gifts I want now...mom and are going to be so ecstatic" Tiffany chimed in

"No now wait a minute....no more gifts until the actual baby shower do you hear me" I said seriously pointing my finger at Tiffany. I looked over in Toyia's direction to let her know I was speaking to her as well

"Yea yea yea....I'm planning the baby shower" Tifanny announced

"What about the wedding?" Toyia asked just as the food was arriving. I was starting feel like my life is the only one worth talking about around here.

"We'll since you did bring up the wedding. That's really what I wanted to talk to you guys about. We have decided that we want the wedding date to be on Christmas.....and I'm really going to need some help because with the baby just around the corner and everything...I don't know if I'll be up to planning everything myself"

"Of course we'll help!" They both said in unison

"Great" I said with a smile "so we roughly have six month and the babies due in five" Just thinking about it has me tired already. I don't how this is going to turn out but I hope with God and a few if his angel it will be great.

"Don't worry" Toyia said rubbing my arm. I guess she could see the worry on my face. "We got you" I look at both her and Tiffany and God once again for blessing me with such good friends.

-------------------

3 1/2months later....

Stepping out the shower, I wiped the fog out the mirror so I could see myself. I rubbed my hand to my now massive stomach. I was about ready to pop. I can't believe I'm about to be a mom. A FREAKING MOM! We decided on the name London. It was my moms middle name. Just thinking about her made a wave of sadness wash over me. I wish she was here to see me, I know she's looking down at me smiling. I just want her to be here so I can get some mother to daughter lessons on being a mother and sharing this amazing moment in my life with her.

"Hey what are you doing in here long"

"Dang it William can't you knock before you just enter the bathroom" I said snatching my towel and putting it around my body in a hurry.

"What's the matter with you? Since when have you started covering up from me" William asked with a smile and walking further in the bathroom and putting his arms around me.

"Since I became big as a wale" I said smiling down into his chest. Being pregnant at this stage was definitely not fun anymore. The excitement have been worn off and I'm ready for London to come already. Just two more weeks I thought to myself.

"Honey you look fine."

"So I don't look like a big butter ball?" I asked looking at him sideways

"Of course you do" he said raising eyebrows. I went to pull out of his arms. Had to admit my feelings was hurt my his answer even though I knew I was true .

"Hey" he said in my ear pulling my back up against my front "but your my having my child" he said rubbing my stomach. "There's nothing sexier than seeing the women I'm madly in love with carrying my child."

William tilted my head up and gently kissed me on lips.

"Now hurry up and get dress so we can go eat. My parents are already down stairs waiting on us." He said popping me on the butt before leaving

"Oh my goodness" I said rushing over to the mirror to fix my hair. I guess I was taking longer than I thought. I hated to keep Williams parents waiting. They have been here for a month already waiting on London's arrival. They said they didn't to miss one single moment. I looked at the clock after putting my dress on and saw it read 7:00pm and our reservation were for 8oclock. I rushed over to the dresser to find my earrings and I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen that caused me to double over. After trying to catch my breath I tried to make it to make to the door but another sharp pain came which cause me to fall to floor.

"Something not right....AHHHHHH" I screamed as the pain radiated to my back. It felt like someone was taking knife and twisting it in my stomach.

"William!" ....I said in horse whisper. But I know he couldn't hear me if he was all the way downstairs. I said a small prayer that someone would come soon because I Just know I was going to die if they didn't come soon.

-----------------------

COMMENT-VOTE-FAN :)

Sorry for the long wait guys......

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

153K 6.4K 30
Marie knows she is beautiful and she just thought men couldn't handle her. She was too much for them. Until her one night stand with Tanner Ayers. ...
Can you blame me Od Niarii

Tínedžerská beletria

66.5K 2.4K 51
This story is about a girl fresh out of high school on a internship where she meets a very wealthy man who s not your average man what do you think w...
198K 8.3K 27
True love doesn't see appearances , it just needs the perfect heart. She is fat. He is Fit. He promised her he would come back and he did. They are n...
2.6M 77.3K 37
Scarlett Jones is just an average women who is in need of new job because her current boss is harassing her and work and threaten to fire her if she...