Kitty's

By Melon1294

Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm... More

Chapter 1 😸
Chapter 2 😺
Chapter 3 😺
Chapter 4 😺
Chapter 5 😺
Chapter 6 😺
Chapter 7 😸
Chapter 8 😺
Chapter 9 😺
Chapter 10 😺
Chapter 11😺
Chapter 12 😺
Chapter 13 😺
Chapter 14 😺
Chapter 15 😺
Chapter 16 😺
Chapter 17 😺
Chapter 18 😺
Chapter 19 😺
Chapter 20 😺
Annoucement
Chapter 21 😺
Chapter 22 😺
Chapter 23 😺
Chapter 24 😺
Chapter 25 😺
Chapter 26😺
Chapter 27 😺
Chapter 28 😺
Chapter 29 😺
Chapter 30 😺
Chapter 31 😺
Chapter 32 😺
Chapter 33 😺
Chapter 34 😺
Chapter 35 😺
Chapter 36 😺
Chapter 37 😺
Chapter 38 😺
Chapter 39 😺
Chapter 40 😺
Chapter 41 😺
Chapter 42 😺
Chapter 43 😺
Chapter 44 😺
Chapter 45😺
Chapter 46 😺
Chapter 47😺
Chapter 48😺
Chapter 50 😺
Chapter 51 😺
Chapter 52😺
Chapter 54 😺
Chapter 55😺
Chapter 56😺
Chapter 57😺
Chapter 58😺
Chapter 59😺
Chapter 60😺
Chapter 61😺
Chapter 62😺
Chapter 63😺
Chapter 64😺
Chapter 65😺
Chapter 66😺
Chapter 67😺
Chapter 68😺
Chapter 69😺
Chapter 70😺
Chapter 71😺
Chapter 72😺
Chapter 73😺
Chapter 74😺
Chapter 75😺
Chapter 76😺
Final Chapter 😺

Chapter 53 😺

10.3K 512 308
By Melon1294

~Y/N POV~

I still can't believe that all those memories of Namjoon and I as children came flooding back. I mean how did I not remember this before?

It's almost hard to believe and if anything it made me feel worse about this whole thing since the memories also came back with the feelings I felt on the day he was taken away but now I feel that again but not only for Namjoon this time but for all of them.

It's a lot to take it and still very hard to wrap my mind around.

I don't even know if I want to find any of them after what they did to my parents but even with everything I don't want harm to come to them. My mind has been all over the place and I've practically been seeing Dr Lim everyday since our appointment with Lisa who has taken time off her university to stay with me and help me. I appreciate it, I really do but after all my anger worn off I became almost numb and worn out.

Also to find out that I have an uncle I never met is another thing I don't want to acknowledge but after what I heard from Dr Lim, he's not a nice man and the fact he's been going behind my back as rightful owner of my parents company is a big no no. All of it will come to a stop and that's including him. The company is mine and all this experimenting stuff is going to stop.

But there is something I need to do first since I know that what I'm about to do with my parents company is gonna take months but hopefully not that long. I need to do what I said to Dr Lim that I would do and that would be my first check up.

Dr Lim was going to meet Lisa and I at this address that she gave us the day before.

Because of my situation, I can't be seen at a local doctors office or someone that works for my uncle sees me and puts two and two together. And apparently they can't know that one of the hybrids have fathered my child or they'll come after my child no matter who I was.

So like Dr Lim said she knows of someone that works outside of the company. I was told she's a doctor or human and hybrids too which would be ideal since my child is half and half which is very uncommon. In fact it's never happened before because usually human and hybrid genes don't match to be able to reproduce with one another but because of my hybrids genetics have been tampered with it's a possibility that they changed how hybrids can reproduce with humans.

Well obviously I mean look at me now. Pregnant and alone and betrayed by the people I trusted the most in my life. It still hurts and I think it forever will be.

But with all that said, I was constantly thinking about it as Lisa drove us to the middle of nowhere in the woods to go meet this other doctor with Dr Lim. I already received a text to say she was already there.

About a further twenty minutes passed by and we finally made it to this little house in the middle of the woods. It was nice, quiet and cut off from the world. I quite like it here already.

Upon Lisa parked up the car I seen Dr Lim standing outside the white house waving and by her side was an older women, small but brown hair tidied up in a bun with a few showing grey hairs here and there and a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose. She too was smiling in a friendly way.

As I got out the car with Lisa the two of us walked towards the two doctors.

"Y/n, this is my dear friend Dr Park Hana. She's going to do your check up." Dr Lim

I looked at the woman called Dr Park and I smiled at her to shake her hand.

"It's lovely to meet you Y/n. Dr Lim here has spoken a lot about you and what's been going on, but don't worry I wont tell a soul. I'm strictly private with others personal lives." Dr Park

"Oh, well thank you."

I could only smile at her since I didn't really know how else to react to her. I mean she seems nice but I have no idea how to act right now. It's almost like my mind in somewhere else.

"And this is Lisa, Y/n's best friend." Dr Lim

She points to my quiet friend next to me and the two greet eachother with a shake of the hand just like I did moments before with Dr Park.

"Shall we go inside?" Dr Park

I only nod and follow the woman inside with Lisa and Dr Lim. I don't know what to expect in all of this but walking inside the house was just like any other house but walking through the small living room did we walk all the way down the small corridor past the kitchen and stairs and to another room in the back.

There walking into the room as Dr Park opened the door was what looks like any other doctors room you would get in an health centre at any doctors office.

"Could you take a seat on that big chair there love and then I'll ask you some question first and I'll answer any that you have for me okay? Since you know all this is new to all of us here." Dr Park

She doesn't have to tell me that.

I do as asked without another word and sit on the large chair in the room by the corner. Lisa takes up a extra seat by the door and Dr Park does to her little desk picking up and note pad and pen as Dr Lim also stands next to her.

I could feel all eyes on me, making me feel a little uncomfortable until Dr Park speaks again.

"So Y/n I only know of what Dr Lim here has already told me so we don't have to go through everything. Just that you were on the contraceptive pill until it was tampered with now resulting in your pregnancy. Also that the father would be a hybrid also, is that correct?" Dr Park

"Yes. That's correct."

I mumble to fiddle with my fingers but to look at Lisa from across the room as she smiles at me reassuringly. I'm actually thankful she's here with me.

"Could I ask if I look at you're neck please just before we go on? It's just to have a look at your marks since Dr Lim here also told me they marked you as their mate. But only if that's okay with you of course?" Dr Park

"Yeah, okay."

I respond to lift up my hair from my shoulder and move it to the side as Dr Park comes forward to lean closer to me to have a look at the marks that are on my neck. Her eyes widen slightly but return to normal as quick as they widen and then hums.

"Could I see the other side please?" Dr Park

I only nod and again move my hair to the other side. Dr Park at looking to my other side of my neck gasps and adjusts her glasses but only to cough and then stand up straight and start to write in her note pad.

"Y/n I think we need to discuss a possibility of multiple births." Dr Park

Say what now?

"Hana what do you mean by multiple births? You mean such as twins or triplets, right?" Dr Lim

Dr Park only hums as she writes in her pad and I look at Lisa panicked and worried. She rushed over to me to take my hand since my anxiety was over the place.

"I'm afraid to get a better conclusion we'll have to do a scan. Y/n there is something you need to know about marks. They're not only for bonding the two together as mates but also for reproducing so if they wanted to get you pregnant they would have to bite again on your mated mark to release the hormone to release an egg from their female mate and you know do the deed. This is very common in female hyrbids with their mates, but it seems as though this has happened to you too. They're mates would do this also so that they could have a baby and I think, no I know that more than one hybrid has done this." Dr Park

"How could you tell by looking at the marks?" Lisa

Now I was starting to get scared about this.

"If you were to look at the marks, they would be dark shade of pink if the female were to become pregnant. Then turn to lighter skin colour after pregnancy just as it would look after healing before pregnancy has accrued. Now I've seen cases where a female hybrid would have more than one mate and on say one of the males wanted a child and she becomes pregnant only that mark of the male that wanted a child would turn dark pink just like a another case where it was found that one male mate couldn't reproduce even after trying to get his mate pregnant but the other male was able to. Saying all this the mark would only turn pink if that hybrid succeeded in reaching pregnancy." Dr Park

I was too scared to ask or even try to look at my neck. I never even noticed they were pink in the first place, it's not like I look at them that often or lately.

"So what marks are pink then? How many?" Lisa

She tries to look at my neck my moving my hair but Dr Park grabs her wrist and shakes her head.

"I think it's best we just so a scan to confirm this first." Dr Park

Lisa nods and pulls away her hand from me but giving Dr Park a suspious look. I was then told to lay back on the chair and Dr Lim turned off the lights and Dr Park sorted out her ultra sound machine for what she needs to use and after I pulled up my tshirt she puts on the gel and began the scan staring at the screen as Dr Lim looks over her shoulder at the screen and I hold Lisas hand.

I was scared shitless. Not to mention very self conscious right now, but not about my scars this time but about my belly. I've gained alittle bit more weight but obviously because I'm pregnant.

"No way. Oh no." Dr Lim

I panic even more to what they could be seeing because they have the screen facing away from me so I couldn't see.

"What? What is it?"

I gripped onto Lisa hand even more tighter than before. Dr Park only sadly sighs and turns the screen so I could finally see what they were seeing and I just burst into tears of dread and worry to what I seen. That can't be possible right?

How can that even be?

Even Lisa gasping out loud followed by a curse.

"Congratulations Y/n, you're pregnant with seven babies." Dr Park

Oh fuck my life.

What am I going to do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.8K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: β€’Hybrid β€’ Vampire β€’ Smut β€’ Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
357K 15.3K 52
❝ Life is a daily oscillation between revolt and submission. ❞ In a society where Hybrids were still rejected and discriminated, a young male Hybrid...
4.7K 251 13
What the worst that could happen if Hoseok brings a stray kitten home, nothing much, right? !Bottom Yoongi cause I was a baby army back then!! Jikoo...
857 54 23
Jin is lonely, despite his two best friends. Hoseok worries about Jin non stop. Yoongi is a hybrid with trust issues. Namjoon's parents are dead and...