Kitty's

By Melon1294

Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm... More

Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 11๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Annoucement
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 26๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 27 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 40 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 41 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 42 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 43 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 44 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 45๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 47๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 48๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 50 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 51 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 52๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 53 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 54 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 55๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 56๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 57๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 58๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 59๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 60๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 61๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 62๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 63๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 64๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 65๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 66๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 67๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 68๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 69๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 70๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 71๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 72๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 73๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 74๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 75๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 76๐Ÿ˜บ
Final Chapter ๐Ÿ˜บ

Chapter 46 ๐Ÿ˜บ

11.7K 500 204
By Melon1294

~Y/N POV~

We decided to go out to the lake for swimming today since tomorrow we plan on going back home. Just two nights is all we need and we've barely been in the house as it is. Yesterday we went to the nearest town and did shopping and then a picnic outside in the woods with a little hike.

It seems like the boys don't like being in the house just like I don't. Maybe it's because of they know the history of the house so we don't spend anytime in the living room we actually spend time in the guest bedroom which so happens to be two doors away from my original bedroom and I still cant bring myself to look at that window which also seems to make Namjoon a little edgy to be around but yet doesn't say anything. He's barely spoken again since I gave him that look of knowing they're hiding something.

I know they are and I haven't forgotten what Yoongi said yesterday. I haven't confronted him about it but I plan to. I texted Lisa to ask her to find out about ELITE7, she didn't say much than she would video chat me later on tonight so that's good. I know she can help me with finding that out since it has something to do with her uncle. I don't know what it is but I want to find out because first I seen files on it at my company and then I heard Yoongi talk about it. It seems all too fishy but I'll find out tonight hopefully, but I know I will.

It's all I've been thinking about so I've kept quiet even with the guys asking me what's the matter with me but I say I'm fine even if they don't believe me they just don't press on it.

While at the Lake we decided to go skinny dipping since it was a hot day and the lake is private anyway so I have no worried about getting caught, no one will see us.

I was in the cool water naked swimming alone, thinking with my thoughts about just everything. Have they been lying to me about where they came from? Thinking back on how they reacted to Johoon who so happened to hold the file of ELITE7 that Yoongi so also happened to be talking about raised red flags to me. Something is going on and it bugs the hell of me that I don't know what it is.

"Y/n?"

I turned around in the water, my toes just barely touching the ground below me in the water.

"Yes Yoongi?"

Just the man I was thinking about actually. His ears must of been burning or something with how hard I was thinking about him.

"Are you okay? You're all the way over here by yourself." Yoongi

I nodded to him planting a fake smile on my face but he noticed it and frowns swimming closer to me until he could pull my naked body to his all the while listening to the others splashing and laughing in the distance. At least they're having a nice time though.

"What's on your mind Y/n?" Yoongi

He whispers cupping my one cheek with one hand and his other firmly on my waist.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

I just came out with it and asked. It's eating me up inside and if there is something to hide then I want to here it from at least one of them. Yoongi was taken back by my question, to open and close his mouth as if he wanted to say something but then shook his head.

"N-No, why would you ask? Is this about yesterday?" Yoongi

I nod quietly looking down at his body in the water.

"Yeah, I cant help but think you're all keeping something from me. It's sneaky and secretive. If your hiding something from me and it was wrong I'd rather hear it from one of you Yoongi. Did you do something that you are scared I wouldn't forgive you?"

I asked him looking now deep into his eyes that expressed sadness and guilt. His eyes told me everything, there was something he just doesn't want to say it out loud.

"Yoongi is there something you'd like to tell me?"

He remained silent, breaking into a heavy sigh and pulling me to his lap so I could wrap my legs around his waist but feel his manhood brush against my own private area. Again he didn't say anything but instead pull me further in for a kiss on the lips The moment our lips met he became desperate and grew more passionate as his lips devoured my own as if he couldn't get enough. It was like he was trying to distract me and it worked when I felt his cock harden beneath me and position in at my core and push in making me gasp and pull apart from his lips. I didn't expect this to happen.

(SMUT WARNING)

I pressed out forehead together breathing heavily after finally being able to breath. I listened to his heavy breathing but I wasn't done with the conversation even if he was inside me right now.

"Yoongi you know I love you but if something is wrong, please just tell me. I'm not going to allow anything further unless you tell me."

I could feel him throb inside me and he groans a little when I purposely squeeze around him.

"I love you Y/n, I just don't want to lose you." Yoongi

I cupped his cheeks and stared into his eyes forcing him to do so.

"It cant be that bad. What ever it is we can work through it. Please just tell me whats going? I know you're hiding something from me and it hurts my feeling to know that you cant tell me."

He doesn't say anything but look away again lowering his gaze. He's not going to tell me is he?

I grinded again him as a moan escaped my lips at the same time as he did, I did this a few times grinding at a painfully slow pace as he throbbed even more, squeezing his eyes shut and dropping his head to my shoulder.

That was all until I stopped and he groans again.

"Yoongi please?"

There was a pause in the air between us and if anything I felt his arms around me tighten as if he didn't want to let me go.

"I'm not moving until you tell me what your hiding."

He growls at my words when I squeeze around him again. I know I shouldn't use sex against him but he was the one that pushed inside of me first expecting that all this would distract me but it doesn't.

"You want a bet." Yoongi

His voice came out deep and harsh and the next thing he did was thrust inside me so hard that it winded me, knocking the air out of my lungs and instinctively pushed my upper body against his and wrapped my arms around his neck to keep myself in place.

His whole length was pushed inside me, then dragged back out and then pushed back in, dragging along the inside of my tight walls. He used his hands to push me down as he thrusted into me over and over again, listening to his heavy breathing and continuous curses in my ear.

I felt his hands travel from my hips to my ass and helped me to bounce of his cock as I couldn't stop myself from doing so after a while. I couldn't resist the temptation as he was fucking me to not bounce on his cock to gain more pressure and pleasure as he fucked me so hard in the water with little splashes and ripples in the water to match the thrusts up into me.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt his teeth nip to where his own mark was on my neck, that sent tingles all over my body, that very familiar feeling already building up in the pit of my stomach.

"You'll always be mine Y/n. No matter what happens." Yoongi

He growls my ear not loosing a beat in his thrusts as he pounds into me mercilessly. I don't know what he means but I cant find the words to speak.

"Fuck, I'll miss this." Yoongi

I grew confused, but my orgasm was coming close, so close to letting it all go and his sharp teeth nipped on my earlobe.

"Cum for me Y/n. Cum on this cock." Yoongi

As if my body obeyed to his words, I came on his cock as he told me too, letting go of that orgasmic sensation that was building and now releasing all over him. He grunted when I not down on his bare shoulder to keep my screams at bay.

"That's it. Ah, fuck you squeeze me so tight. My turn." Yoongi

The grip on my ass became harder as he lifts me up and down on his cock still riding me through my high and I bit my lip and buried my face in the crook of his neck. His thrusts started to become irregular and his breathing became even more heavier, until he groans loudly and drops his head to my shoulder and thrusts up hard once and stalls his hips up into mine.

"F-Fuckkk." Yoongi

I could feel his warmth spread of cum squirt inside me, just when he pumps just a few times before coming to a full stop. I kissed the crook of his neck gently and ran my fingers through his hair, from his back and up to the top of his to between his black cat ears. The silence between us was almost deafening if it wasn't for his purring but that came to a stop when he spoke breaking the silence.

(END OF SMUT)

"What we did was unforgivable Y/n and for that I'm very, very sorry. No words can explain it. I didn't know I'd fall in love with you, neither of us did. Now we're stuck in this guilt that can never be removed." Yoongi

I leaned back to cup Yoongis cheeks again to get him to look at me but he doesn't, he just looks to the side.

"What are you talking about? Are you trying to say you knew me before I found you at the rescue centre?"

He nods slowly and I gasp and let go of his face to which was then he decided to look at me.

"How is that possible? I never seen you before then, how? Why?"

"It's a long story Y/n, but it's something we can never change. None of us. Guilt and regret and everything else has been eating all of us up and I don't know how much longer I can keep it from you." Yoongi

He whispers after he leans close but I lean in closer to him our noses almost touching.

"Then just tell me. We could work through it."

Yoongi stares into my eyes again, as if he's searching for something but all I try to express is desperation to know and reassurance that everything should be fine between us. I still don't know much of what is going on.

"Promise we'll be alright? Promise me?" Yoongi

This reminds me of the promise Taehyung wanted me to make when he marked me for the first time. He became so emotional and practically begged me to not leave him, could this be for the same reason?

I nod at him and he sighs in relief, dropping his head to my chest and pulling out of me as he does so with a small grunt.

"Y/n the seven of us, we did bad things and we ki." Yoongi

"HEYY YOU TWO!! LETS GO AND GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!!!!" Jin

"FOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!" Jungkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...
4.7K 251 13
What the worst that could happen if Hoseok brings a stray kitten home, nothing much, right? !Bottom Yoongi cause I was a baby army back then!! Jikoo...
3.6K 1K 24
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญโžโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Yana Kang, a self-reliant teenager, exhibits a profound self-awareness, despite her unfortunate hi...
355K 15.3K 52
โ Life is a daily oscillation between revolt and submission. โž In a society where Hybrids were still rejected and discriminated, a young male Hybrid...