Kitty's

By Melon1294

Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm... More

Chapter 1 😸
Chapter 2 😺
Chapter 3 😺
Chapter 4 😺
Chapter 5 😺
Chapter 6 😺
Chapter 7 😸
Chapter 8 😺
Chapter 9 😺
Chapter 10 😺
Chapter 11😺
Chapter 12 😺
Chapter 13 😺
Chapter 14 😺
Chapter 15 😺
Chapter 16 😺
Chapter 17 😺
Chapter 18 😺
Chapter 19 😺
Chapter 20 😺
Annoucement
Chapter 21 😺
Chapter 22 😺
Chapter 23 😺
Chapter 24 😺
Chapter 25 😺
Chapter 26😺
Chapter 27 😺
Chapter 28 😺
Chapter 29 😺
Chapter 30 😺
Chapter 31 😺
Chapter 32 😺
Chapter 33 😺
Chapter 34 😺
Chapter 35 😺
Chapter 36 😺
Chapter 37 😺
Chapter 38 😺
Chapter 39 😺
Chapter 40 😺
Chapter 41 😺
Chapter 42 😺
Chapter 44 😺
Chapter 45😺
Chapter 46 😺
Chapter 47😺
Chapter 48😺
Chapter 50 😺
Chapter 51 😺
Chapter 52😺
Chapter 53 😺
Chapter 54 😺
Chapter 55😺
Chapter 56😺
Chapter 57😺
Chapter 58😺
Chapter 59😺
Chapter 60😺
Chapter 61😺
Chapter 62😺
Chapter 63😺
Chapter 64😺
Chapter 65😺
Chapter 66😺
Chapter 67😺
Chapter 68😺
Chapter 69😺
Chapter 70😺
Chapter 71😺
Chapter 72😺
Chapter 73😺
Chapter 74😺
Chapter 75😺
Chapter 76😺
Final Chapter 😺

Chapter 43 😺

12.8K 540 289
By Melon1294

~Y/N POV~

Shopping.

That's what we were doing today. Well grocery shopping. Jin gave me a list for what we needed since I now have no longer any control of what goes on in that kitchen excepts when it comes to snacks. Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon all came with me to the supermarket while the others stayed at home.

I could of gone myself but of course to no surprise at least three of them came with me. I don't really mind especially since their height helps reach the top shelves and I no longer have to ask an assistant to help me. So it's useful and it's company. Not that Namjoon speaks a lot but its's till company and Hoseok and Jimin certainly keep the conversation flowing.

Although right now Jimin was in the next aisle looking for the milk while Namjoon, Hoseok and I were walking down the canned aisle. To be honest we didn't need anything from this aisle but I wanted to find some tuna. I don't know why but I seen an advert on the tv about some tuna and fish and I really wanted it since. I was determined to get the tuna yet Namjoon and Hoseok had no idea why were strolling down this aisle.

"Y/n why are we going down here? It doesn't say anything on the list about canned food." Hoseok

He says while reading the list again in his hands trying to find anything that says otherwise but he wont find any. I already know what's on the list since I memorised it in the car since Jimin wanted to drive us here.

"That's because it's not on the list Hoseok. I want tuna."

I smiled at the word, my sights scanning the shelves while Hoseok stopped in surprise folding the piece of paper back and tucking it into his pocket. However Namjoon thought it was pretty amusing judging by his silent chuckle.

"Tuna? Why tuna?" Hoseok

He skips over to me when I stopped to look at the canned of fish I spotted. All I could see was sardines and others but I didn't want that I wanted tuna.

"I just want it that's all."

I shrugged because I don't think theres anything wrong with wanting something to eat something you don't buy much of.

"Well it's certainly new. I don't think I've ever seen you eat tuna before." Hoseok

Again I shrugged still scanning the shelves.

"It's up there Y/n." Namjoon

I followed to where he pointed and seen it was on the top shelf. I pouted but Namjoon stepped away from behind the trolley and picked up a can from the top shelf since he was tall enough to reach. But I wanted more than one.

"Em, Namjoon could I have a few more please?"

I felt shy in asking him but he didn't react much to my question other than his wide dimpled smile spread across his face and a nod and grabbing another two in his other hand and turning back around to our shopping cart and putting the three cans in.

"Actually Joonie could you pick up another four cans?"

His eyes widen and Hoseok gasped taking my hand in his.

"Jeez Y/n what are you going to do with all that?" Hoseok

He asks as Namjoon reached up taking a further four more cans of tuna.

"I don't know. I'll see if Jin can make something with it if it's too much."

To be honest I don't know if I'll eat it all but I just really wanted it right now so I might as well help myself right now. I watched Namjoon gently pack the cans into the shopping cart.

"Thank you."

I said to Namjoon and again he was quiet and nodded still smiling away like a mad man and went back to stand behind the shopping cart and start pushing as we began to walk down the aisle again but only to stop when Jimin came running over with a worried expression.

"Y/n!" Jimin

He shouted and came to a stop in front of me but his eyes widen when he seen the now seven cans of tuna in the cart.

"Who is all that for? Did Jin write tuna on the list?" Jimin

I shook my head and Hoseok took out the list again and handed it to jimin with his free hand since his other was occupied with my hand.

"No it's just Y/n wanted a lot of it." Hoseok

Jimin took the list unfolding it to look at it then glanced at Namjoon for a second and then nodded. I then noticed he didn't have the milk with him.

"Jimin where's the milk?"

"Oh yeah. They didn't have any so I think we'll have to go somewhere else for it." Jimin

Oh well that sucks.

"Did you ask someone that works here if they have any in the back?" Namjoon

Jimin shyly shakes his head lowering his gaze to his feet.

"No. I don't think I can. I'm sorry." Jimin

"I can! Come on Jimin let's go see if we can find someone and check." Hoseok

He grabs Jimin's upper arm and starts to drag him up the aisle in the way we just came from. I don't know where that burst of confidence came from with Hoseok but its good to see he's getting there with other people when we go out shopping and other places.

Now it was just Namjoon and I.

We didn't talk or anything so I just continued to browse the shelves again in case something comes up that I fancied getting. That's when I stopped again when I seen a jar of pickles. It peaked my interest so I picked up one jar inspecting it through the glass jar. They actually looked quite nice.

"Are you actually going to buy those?" Namjoon

I was surprised by his question but carefully put the jar in the cart looking at Namjoon's face scrunched up in disgust. I found his expression kind of amusing so I laughed a little bit. He tore his sights from the jar now in the cart and made eye contact with me when I laughed at him. His disgusted expression changed into an amused one just because I laughed at him.

"Yes. I'm gonna buy these. They look quite appealing to me."

"Did you always like pickles or is this one of your random buys?" Namjoon

Actually come to think of it it's been years since I had pickles and I cant remember if I liked them or not.

"It's been years since I've had pickles. So we'll have to wait and see wont we."

I giggled in a cheek way and turned back around again as Namjoon to laughs at my response. It's nice to see him seem a little more relaxed to day and not so up tight. Maybe in a good mood or something?

We were set off to start walking again when Namjoon suddenly gasped. I turned around to face him and he was frozen until he broke out of it to turn around to see a little girl standing behind him. She was very small and had to be at least no more five years old. She was the cutest thing ever, her hair tied up in a single pony tail wearing light blue jean dungarees and a pink coloured tshirt underneath and white little trainers.

The little girl happened to be staring up at Namjoon in awe with a thumb in her mouth and a grasp on his tail with her other hand. She was swinging it side to side slowly. It surprised me how Namjoon didn't react to it at all except stare at the little girl like he didn't know what to do. To touch a hybrids tail is a big deal and very personal but this little girl wouldn't know any different.

I walked up to the little girl and squatted down next to her to be more level with her height while Namjoon stayed frozen.

"Hey little one. Wheres your parents?"

The girl looked at me and shrugged silently but then turned to look up at Namjoon again. She seemed so interested in him it was cute with the way she looked at him.

"Namjoon I think she likes you."

I told him not being able to hold in my evident smile of how adorable this situation was right now. Namjoon flicks a glance at me then back at the girl. He looks super unsure of what to do with the girl still holding onto his tail.

"Have you ever been around children before?"

That's something I don't know. Were any of them around children at all in their lives however Namjoon nods slowly before I heard him mumble.

"Once a long time ago." Namjoon

After that it was like something in him brought himself out his frozen self and bent down to the little while I now stood back up watching the two. Namjoon held his hand out for the little girl like a shake gesture, she took it after letting go of his tail and giggled cutely becoming all shy. Though her eyes grew big when she noticed his ears on the top of his head. She slowly reached out to touch them but a loud voice stopped her.

"Lia! Don't run away from mommy again!"

A woman come running up from behind her and picks her up into her arms kissing the little girls cheek. Namjoon stands back up still widely smiling at the little girl with fondness.

"I'm so sorry and thank you so much." woman

"It's not bother. I'm just glad you found her."

The woman nods saying her thanks again and walks back up the aisle with the little girl looking over her mothers shoulder. She waved at the two of us but mostly Namjoon she was so fascinated by him it was so cute. Namjoon also waved back watching the little girl in awe until she disappeared around the corner.

"Would you have kids Namjoon?"

I don't know where that question came from but it just slipped out. Namjoon looked at me with wide eyes and awkwardly coughed and grabbed back onto the cart.

"I, er, I have no idea. Maybe one day. I don't know." Namjoon

It seems like my question made him uncomfortable until he caught me off guard with the same question.

"Would you have kids one day?" Namjoon

But I knew my answer straight away so I had to hesitation to answer him.

"Yes. One day but I have no idea when. I guess it'll happen when ever it does or when I'm ready."

He doesn't say anything more but nod silently and we began to walk into the next aisle together but Namjoon came to an abrupt stop at the top of the aisle glaring at something further down. His grip on the bar of the cart was so tight that his knuckled became white and his breathing became heavy and a dark look washing across his eyes making him look almost dangerous. Something was angering him.

I followed his line of sight to see Lisas uncle Johoon standing there smiling at the two of us with the side of his body facing us and a bag of chips in his hand. He waved in a friendly way and I waved back but only to have Namjoon grab my hand and pull me close to his side. Namjoon was all tense but looked ready to pounce. Does he know Johoon?

"Namjoon it's fine it's Johoon."

I tried to calm him down but Namjons doesn't relax on bit. Instead he hisses when he sees Johoon fully turn our way but Johoon didn't seem fazed.

"Hey Y/n they had the milk in the back!" Jimin

He says appearing behind us and putting the milk in the cart without acknowledging Namjon laring at Johoon until he dropped his smile from his face when he finally did notice and followed to where Namjoon was looking. Jimin flinched back in surprise when he seen Johoon with a sharp gasp that seemingly turned into a hiss and grabbed the frozen Hoseok to run away together.

"We'll meet you in the car Y/n." Jimin

He says before the two disappear. I was so confused. Do they know him? If they do how?

Namjoons remains holding me close not allowing me to move but Johoon waves again before slowly turning his back from us and walking away to the opposite end of the aisle and disappearing from sight. The hybrid only relaxed just a little bit but still a little bit on edge.

"Namjoon do you know him?

"No. He reminds me of someone." Namjoon

That's all he says and begins to walk down the aisle to where Johoon once stood but never taking his sights off the front of him but every now and then looking behind him. It seems like they knew him. I mean why else would they react like that?

If they did, does that mean they knew lisa too?

I'll ask her myself if I have to because I doubt the guys will tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.1K 18
Y/N wakes up in a school 981 years into the future. everyone are hybrids she's the only human due to them bieng wiped out from existence. but how? Sh...
48.8K 1.3K 55
In which YoonGi is kidnapped after having a with Jungkook. When Jungkook gets a call by an unknown number and is told that they have YoonGi with them...
491K 26.3K 80
Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi have been waiting to get...
296K 11.6K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...