Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Return of Lucy

2.6K 138 32
By SerenityScarlet7

YN Pov

It had been 3 weeks since the crowning ceremony. 3 weeks since I announce Roxy's existence. 3 weeks since Yoongi found out his mate was alive. And 3 weeks since Yoongi nearly went on a rampage after finding out Roxy was suppose to be Jumoon's fiance. 

As the words had left my mouth, Yoongi's face quickly formed to one of anger and disgust. He had shot up faster than he had ever done so before, as he made his way towards the window to find Jumoon himself. Obviously I didn't let him and thankfully Jimin interfered just in time to stop Yoongi from doing something reckless. It was the first time anyone had seen Yoongi this agitated and downright pissed. Honestly it frightened both me and Jimin.

Thankfully, after a few useless attempts at escaping Yoongi gave up and went slack. I could still see the pain in his eyes and the way he was determined to have some sort of revenge, but it wasn't anything to worry about. What did scare me and Jimin was how he broke into tears again and huddled into both mine and Jimins grasps. Neither of us said anything as we held our Beta and best friend who quietly sobbed to himself. Minutes had passed as Yoongi finally calmed before pushing away from us. His eyes were now much darker than before and his nose was no longer pink but a harsh red. 

What we didn't expect was for him to smile at us before standing up. Both me and Jimin copied the action as Yoongi took me into a hug again. 

"She'll come back, won't she?" His words were muffled as his mouth was on my shoulder, but I had heard it nonetheless as the aura of hope radiated of him.

"Of course she will. I made her promise she will. And when she does, she'll never leave you."

My words gave him reassurance as he smiled at me again giving me a small thank you before leaving to go to is room. He got permission of Jimin who gladly accepted considering he knew the pain of not having a mate around. As Yoongi left I was swooped into Jimin's embrace as he asked, 

"How long have you known about Yoongi's mate setback?"

His question was vague.

One that many would never understand or interpret incorrectly, but he was my mate and I understood exactly what he meant.

"Yoongi had told me soon after I found out Jumoon was your brother. It was his attempt to tell me that I should love and accept you as my mate." 

Jimin just hummed before asking once again, "Will she really come back? I don't like seeing Yoongi so broken. He deserves the world."

I agreed a hundred percent with what he said. All the boys and girls deserve the world, though sometimes they get on my nerves,  but definitely Yoongi.

"Of course she will. I bonded her to this pack so she'll have to come whether she wants to or not, but don't worry she accepted coming here. I'm sure she'll come soon." Jimin nodded before we both went back to the party like nothing happened. It had been a long day.

But I wouldn't have thought at the time how true my words were. And how quick they would become true.

.

.

In the 3 weeks since the crowning and Yoongi reveal, a lot had happened. I had officially started working as Luna so more paper work, more meetings and much more attention. Yay!( Note the sarcasm).  It had gotten to the point where I hated my name. I couldn't turn a corner without a 'YN' or 'Luna Yn'.

I understood that it wasn't their fault but I wished people would let me think for a second without calling out for me. My stress levels were going through the roof. Now I understood what Jimin was always going through. And here I thought the week with Yoongi wasn't that bad. This. This was hell.

Apart from the Luna business, other things had also happened. From me and Yoongi surprisingly becoming even closer, to my birthday 'party' surprise. It was a surprise for not just me but for the whole pack as well, considering Cassie was the only one who knew when my birthday was. 

So when she came barging into the shared living room with a cake in one hand and party poppers in the other, it was a shock alright. Jimin and everyone had profusely apologised for not knowing and complained to Cassie about her lack of planning and informing them of such a 'joyous' day, whilst I just laughed and watched them. One birthday I knew I wouldn't forget.

It was a roller coaster that was soon followed by even more news such as Marie expecting! It was a surprise to us all when Marie broke the news she was pregnant and she had to break the news to Jin. How Jin hadn't worked out she was pregnant was beyond me, but it didn't matter as the girls and I went straight into creative mode. 

With a tearful expecting reveal to Jin and the boys, we had ended the week with a small party as it was revealed Marie was 2 months in and was nearly showing.  Werewolf pregnancies only last 6 months, as humans is 9 months whilst a wolves is 3. This meant the baby had a heart beat and was growing! It was truly a nice announcement in between all the work everyone was drowned in. 

I was currently with Jimin in his office as I went over the last of the pack complaints for the day. Thankfully I had less work than the other days but I couldn't say the same to Jimin. He was buried behind the paper work. Literally.

Both me and Yoongi would glance every now and again whilst sneakily playing 'can we spot Jimin' before getting a  grumble and lecture from pieces of paper. Though we couldn't see Jimin, it didn't mean he couldn't see or hear us. Let's just say in the last hour both me and Yoongi had been scolded more by Jimin than we had ever been scolded in our entire lives. 

"Minnie, are you sure you don't want to take a break? Your health is more important than this. Plus if you want I can always help you." I pleaded again for Jimin to take a break since he hasn't stopped, except from the time he spent scolding us, and it had been more than 6 hours already. 

"I'm fine, Muffin. I'll take a break when I finish this pile." Now that we could see Jimin from behind the paper stack, I could see the pile he was pointing at.

"Nope. You're taking a break now. That pile won't be finished by next year much less today. You haven't eaten and I'm scared you're going to collapse at this point." As I went over to his desk, manoeuvring around the stacks of papers that I knew were going to fall if I simply breathed too heavy, I latched on to Jimins arm to drag him off his office chair. 

Jimin grumbled as he resisted my pull and switched the pen into his other hand to carry on writing. Since when do people write with both hands? 

"As impressive as that is Minnie, put the pen down and follow me to the kitchen to eat something." 

Ignored. Again. I was ignored again as he continued to sign papers and highlight gibberish that I couldn't understand. "I swear on the Moon Goddess if you don't get your Jibooty of the damn office chair this instant I will tear ever single paper in this room and feed it to the recycling monster." 

This seemed to have caught his attention as he put the pen down and looked up at me with a sigh. "Jibooty? " He looked at me in question as he raised his one eyebrow waiting for an answer. If that word was all I needed to say to get his attention, why didn't I say it earlier?

" Jimin + booty = Jibooty." I simply said as I dragged the confused man up from the office chair. "It's the name the group gave your butt after the truth or dare game during the picnic. When Yoongi ranked everyone's butts from best to worse and you won, remember?"

Realisation shot through his features before he got ready to complain. Thankfully, a frantic knock on the door saved my ears from another lecture. The door swung open as Jungkook came running in with a face full of horror. Papers flew all over the room as the draft pushed the stack passed their limits, causing them to tumble helplessly. 

"No!! Save the papers!" Jimin dramatically cries as he dives to stop the last pile from hitting the floor. He failed miserably.

"Jim-" (Jungkook)

"Seriously Minnie. Can't you see Jungkook has something important to say. And all you care for are stacks of papers?" (YN)

"Jim-" (Jungkook)

"I spent hours sorting them out, Yn.  And now I have to do it all over again." (Jimin)

"If you would just listen-" (Jungkook)

"Well you can spend hours again later, Jungkook has something to say" (Yn)

"Yn-" (JK)

"I don't care! He probably lost against Taehyung again-" (Jimin)

"For the sake of my sanity, could you both shut up and listen!!!" Yoongi finally bellowed as he had enough of being ignored. Both Jimin and I turned towards him and then to Jungkook who smiled in thanks to Yoongi. I forgot he was here.

"The packs under attack!" Jungkook simply said as we finally open the mind link to hear the ruckus outside. All playful mood was gone as everyone moved into action. Jimin sent orders through the links to the guards. Yoongi and Jungkook left quickly and headed towards the site where majority of the intruders were. Jimin soon followed with a quick peck on the cheek as I went and did my job as Luna. 

I helped the young and old into the pack house whilst helping those who were injured too. I tried helping with the medical side of things but it wasn't my forte so I left it to Marie and the others who seemed much more comfortable with the job. I mean what the heck is a gauze? Never heard of the thing.

I counted all the children as it ensured that all had been rescued, but quickly realised that there was two missing. "Has anyone seen Mimi and Chloe?" 

Everyone who I had asked said the same thing. 'No'. 

My heart dropped at the thought of children being out in the battlefield but especially these two. They had already suffered so much in life and anymore would be heartbreaking.

With that I made the decision to find them. As Luna it was my job to make sure everyone was safe in the pack house during an attack and to protect them if any wolves got passed the guards, so I wasn't allowed to step out of the pack house. But since when have I ever followed the rules?

Running out of the pack house, leaving Lily in charge of my job, I went in search of the two girls. I could hear the chaos a few miles to my right so I ran to the left instead. As much as I wanted to help them, I knew Jimin would kill me if he spotted me out of the pack house. 

I ran through the deserted village as I looked for any signs of life. Though the fighting had broke out in the east side of the pack, there had definitely been some fighting on this side too. There was some homes that had collapsed, bins and litter scattered all over the ground, plant were burnt, but thankfully still not on fire. It looked like a typhoon had made it's way through here and didn't clean up after itself. 

As I got further from the fighting and closer into the village, things became quiet. Too quiet. Crystal surfaced as she became high alert and I quickly mind linked Taehyung to tell him about this place. I knew I would need some back up. Something wasn't right. And I was correct. 

My eye's drifted to the right as I saw a small body laying on the ground. Her pink hair caught my attention and I knew who she was instantly. "Mimi!!" I ran to her small body that was bruised and battered as she shivered like a leaf. My hand went to her neck as I searched for a pulse and prayed I wasn't too late. My prays had been answered as I found a pulse. It was light and weak but there was one there. 

Quickly taking my hoodie off I wrapped her unconscious body in the clothes as I cradled her to my body. Standing, I turned to run back to the pack house before coming again to check for Chloe, but was stopped.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here? Dear old friend, it so nice to see you again."

My head shot to the figure that stood in my way. Covered from head to toe in black, with yellow eyes glowing in the darkness, the figure leaned on one leg staring back to me. 

I growled threateningly as it stepped into the light. Seeing her face again brought back memories. Memories that I didn't want to ever think about again. I could feel Crystal becoming restless, wanting to tear her limb from limb as she cried in agony. And for the first time in a while I agreed. I couldn't wait to pounce on her and tear her to bits. But my main priority was the child in my arms.

"What's with the scary face? Friends are suppose to smile at each other not hate each other." She mocked as her hood fell from her face showing the features I once loved seeing. 

Her face twisted into a sinister grin that made her look crazy, as she walked closer to me. She was no longer the kind, free girl that I had grown accustomed to. No. She was a crazy psycho. "Cat got your tongue, puppy?" She cackled as she stood a meter away from me.

I was one to keep my emotion in check, most of the times, but now that control was no where to be seen. My hatred for her had taken the helm and the calm collect me was nonexistent. I was fuelled by anger. My body took a stance as I got ready to pounce on her. I cradled Mimi in my grasp, my feet were enough to teach the traitor a lesson.

But unlike the past, she showed no fear. In fact she stood strong and proud with the same stupid look on her face as she observed me like a rat. She was enjoying my distress. 

"Now, now. It's not nice to welcome me like this now is it? Especially since I brought you back a gift..." Her lip rose even more as she moved her hands into her cape grasping on to something. I watched intensely, fully prepared for any weapon she would throw at me. But no matter how prepared I claimed to be, what she pulled out had my blood run cold...

--------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think she pulled out?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 508 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
250K 8.6K 37
You meet a wolf in the forest where your house is located. He was hiding behind a bush. You didn't know until you heard a noise coming from the bush...
85.3K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
67.1K 4.5K 66
Sometimes, a fateful encounter takes the form of a bullet through the head... After years of living as a wolf, alone in the wild, Yu has no memory of...