Silent Tears

By crazy_stupid_world

Nandini Singhania is a daughter of a cruel, ruthless millionaire, who has caged her all her life, 24 years... More

1. Bumping into each other
2. Messed up life
4. Rules and babies??
5. One step closer
6. The Past
7. Sneaking Out
8. Home alone and Kisses
9. Be my girlfriend?
10. Romance
11. Breaking Apart
12. Back in my arms
13. Movie
14. Trip
15. Beach Party
16. The truth
17. Girls v/s Boys
18. Steamy date and conversations
19. Truth and Dares
20. Clubbing went wrong
21. Care and Comfort
22. Face off
23. The Finale
New Story

3. Loneliness

663 65 1
By crazy_stupid_world

Inline comments are love❤

Nandini POV

"Manik where are you??" I spoke to myself sitting near the window with a coffee cup in my hand.

It's been five days Manik. Where are you? No calls, no messages. I don't even know if you are fine or not. It is all my fault. I shouldn't have been selfish and let you stay. What if the guards have seen you? What if they have done something to you? Please come back Manik I can't live with this guilt. It is killing me because of me you are in trouble. I don't even know what to do. On one side I need you, I need someone. After so many years I found someone who I can talk to and who will listen to me. I found a friend after so many years. On the other hand, I know that I am putting you in deep trouble if you will be my friend, be by my side. I can't pull you into the darkness I am living in but I can't even let you go. I am craving for someone from so many years, who would be by my side when I want them. Who would be my friend? Who would support me, guide me, and love me... As a friend.. at least."

"It's been five days. Where are you Manik??" A lone tear touched my cheek.

"Right behind you Rose" I heard a voice but I didn't turn back because I knew I was just imagining him saying things to me.

"I want you in real Manik, not in my imaginary conversations," I sighed deeply holding the cup.

"You are not imagining Rose. I am real," I felt a hand on my shoulder and another one slithering into my fingers.

I could feel his hot breath near my ear making me skip a heartbeat, "Manik," escaped my mouth as soon as his Cologne hit my nostrils.

"Hmm" He placed his soft, cold lips on my temple, smoothening my inner turmoil.

If it's a dream I don't want to wake up. Please.

"Are you real??" I asked in a whispering tone.

He held my hand and pressed it on his chest, near his heart, "Can you feel this?? Is this real?" He asked looking into my eyes. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as soon as I felt his heartbeat against my palm. I pulled my hand, palmed my face, and rolled up like a ball on the couch, crying hysterically.

"Nandini" He called, holding my hands in his and tried removing it from my face but I didn't let him.

God, he is here.

He is finally here.

I smiled between my tears. But why didn't he turn up in these five days? What happened to him? Did they hurt him?

I immediately wiped my tears and held his face, "Did they do something to you?? Did they hurt you? Are you hurt? Did the guards see you while leaving? Do they-" I stopped as soon as he planted a kiss on my forehead. A lone tear escapes my eyes. I sighed feeling the moment. His kiss lasted a little longer than usual.

He rested his forehead on mine, "I am fit and fine Rose. I am standing right in front of you without any scars or marks on my body."

I pulled him closer, wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him resting my head on his shoulder, "Hold me tight, please," I whispered on his neck. His hold tightened around my back pulling me completely on him.

I inhaled his mint cologne making myself realize the reality, of him being here.

With me.

In front of me.

Hugging me, holding me close.

"Why are you tensed, Rose? Relax. I am here and I am not going anywhere," He said in a smoothen tone, patting my head.

"Not tensed. Fear and guilt. It was fear and guilt. Fear of losing you and Guilt of something happening to you because of me," I said snuggling more into him, inhaling his scent.

He slightly broke the hug, and with me still, in his arms, he cupped my face, "Don't you think you are trusting me too soon and too much Nandini? We just met once and you were so disturbed because of me."

I sighed in his arms. I broke the hug completely and stood in front of the window, staring at the sky.

"You are not the first person I have got home Manik. There were about ten to twelve guys before you but no one was like you. They were ready to force themselves on me," I shivered remembering two incidents where I was on the verge of losing my dignity, forcefully.

I felt two cold arms around my waist, taking me in a back hug. I held his arms on my waist and continued, "They just wanted one thing that was my body. They were even ready to rape me.," I felt his body stiffen. I tightened my grip on his arms, "I somehow escaped. None of them wanted to be my friend, comfort me, or even listen to my story but you did."

I slightly turned towards him, still in the back-hugging position. I caressed his cheek while speaking, "You comforted me Manik. You knew that I was not comfortable. You stopped yourself. You gave all your ears to whatever I had to say. You stayed," I let out everything looking into his eyes.

"It's fine Manik, if you will break my trust or leave me after two months but still I want to take my chances. I never had friends in my life Manik. You are my first friend. I want to spend time with you. No one was as generous as you are. No one wanted to be my friend. First time in my life someone wants to be my friend, fake or real, I don't know but I want to live these moments. I want to be your friend Manik. Please accept my friendship. If not for a lifetime at least for these two months." I pleaded. I didn't know when tears made their way through my eyes.

"I want to experience what a friendship is. How it feels to have someone by your side when you need them. Sharing things. Everything." My voice choked.

"Shhh!! Stop crying," He wiped my tears and rested his hands on my cheeks, "Only a stupid and idiotic person will not want to be your friend. I am neither of them," I chuckled.

He pulled me towards the bed and made me sit, with him sitting on the floor in front of me, "I want to be friends with this cute, short, and chubby girl not just for two months but for a lifetime. Okay?" He slightly punched on my cheeks, playfully making me giggle.

My smile vanished thinking about Miller, "Miller?" I said looking at Manik.

"I'll kick him out of your life within these two months. Don't worry" He assured me.

"Look. Your coffee has become cold," He said eyeing the coffee cup, "Come. Let's get you another one." Saying this he stood up, held my hand, and dragged me to the kitchen.

"What could I get you, ma'am?" John, my caretaker, asked. John has been my caretaker from birth. He is around 45. He is a very friendly and jolly person. He even tried helping me to get out of this hell, but couldn't succeed. After Mom, John was the only person I could rely on.

"Nothing. I'll manage," I signaled him to move out.

"Okay, Ma'am. If you need anything please let me know. Be careful," His concern always touched my heart.

"I will." I smiled.

********

Manik POV

"So?" She said, looking around the kitchen.

"So?" I repeated looking at her.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"Whatever you make."

"Err, pancakes? Do you like pancakes?" She asked with a questioning face.

"Pancakes are love," I said, leaning on the cabinet.

"Okay."

"In the meantime, you can grab something to eat while I make the pancakes," She spoke while tying her hair. She made a loose bun, with hair strands falling on either side of her face complimenting her fair colour and red pouted lips.

She was looking like a doll. An adorable doll.

Stop!!!

I mentally shouted myself thinking about everything that I wanted to do to her right now, in a dirty manner. I bit my lips and sighed. I looked around for something to eat. I went towards the fruit basket which had practically all kinds of fruits in it. I picked my favorite one, grapes.

"So, um, pancakes. Which flavour?" I popped a grape into my mouth.

"Maple syrup? Chocolate? Strawberry? Blueberry? What's your taste?" She asked looking at me.

"Chocolate" I grinned. "I love chocolates and the flavor," I popped two to three grapes into my mouth at once.

"Do you want grapes?" I asked, chewing the grapes.

"Aahhh" She opened her mouth, indicating me to feed her. She is looking so cute. Touchwood.

I put two to three grapes in her mouth, "So cute you are," I exclaimed in excitement. I quickly planted a kiss on her cheek and moved back. She widens her eyes as well as her mouth looking at me in shock. I winked at her, biting my lips. She gulps and looks down blushing profoundly.

"Just 5 minutes. Pancakes will be ready." She said turning towards me.

"Oh fuck," I screamed.

"What happened?" Nandini asked worriedly.

"Lizard. There is a lizard on your back."

"Aahhh. Lizard," Nandini started screaming and jumping around.

"Manik remove it. Please." She cried and turned her back towards me.

"Shit. Fuck. It went inside." I exclaimed.

"What." Her eyes popped out, "Nooo," Saying this she immediately removed her top and threw it away.

God. I started laughing like a maniac looking at her.

"Oh god. Nandini." I couldn't stop laughing.

"What the hell is this?" She saw grapes falling near her top.

Shit!

You are dead Manik!

"Manikkk" She screamed. I ran with her behind me.

"Nandini," I spoke while running. "Listen. It was just a prank, Rose."

"To hell with your prank. You are so dead."

I ran everywhere possible. Kitchen. Dinning. Living Hall. Cushions and pillows flying all over.

"Okay stop," Nandini said, trying to catch her breath.

I stopped and looked at her.

Fuck

She was standing in front of me, in her hot pants and bra, red color bra. She is fucking hot. I gulped looking at her flat stomach and toned legs. She has perfect melons, with perfect cleavage.

My eyes had turned dark with passion and lust looking at her. I looked into her eyes. We shared an intense contact. She shivered under my gaze. I could feel her getting weak. She held a chair for support. My eyes wandered through her body once again before meeting her eyes. Realizing the situation, she immediately ran towards her room. I ran behind her. I pushed her room door and entered before she could close it.

"Man-" I pinned her to the wall. Held her hands above her head. My fingers connected with hers. Our breaths meld with each other.

"Shh! Don't!" I whispered near her lips.

"Manik. I-"

"I said don't." I pressed my body on hers.

I held both her hands by one hand. I plucked her band, letting her hair fall on her shoulders.

"You are so pretty Rose," I whispered in a husky tone. She fluttered in my arms.

"Look at me Rose," I lifted her chin. She gulped. Innocence was dripping from her eyes.

"You are very beautiful." I traced my index finger from her forehead towards her cheekbone.

"You are so soft," I caressed her cheek. Her eyes were closed, feeling the moment.

"So adorable," I moved my finger near her cheekbone, landing it on her lips.

"Manik" She breathed my name. Her lips moved against my fingers.

Fuck.

"So luscious," I rubbed my thumb on her lower lip.

"So delicate," I traced her throat, pushing her chin upwards.

"So tempting." My tone turned hoarse. My fingers moved towards her cleavage.

"Manik. Please." She begged and instantly turned around, facing the wall.

My heavy breaths, fanning her shoulders. I clutched her waist.

"Rose," I responded, making circles on her waist.

"Stop." I left her at once. I took deep breaths to calm myself. I looked at Nandini who didn't turn over. I noticed a silent tear escape her eye.

"Rose," I turned her over. She was silently weeping.

I cupped her face, "I am so sorry. I lost track. I didn't want to hurt you. I am sorry."

"No. I am sorry. I shouldn't have stopped you. Don't leave me and go. Please." She prayed.

"Oh Rose," I held her close, "You are so innocent and naïve," I placed a warm and loving kiss on her temple.

"You are stuck with me for two months and beyond that. You can't get rid of me. No escapes too" I said looking into her calm and soft eyes.

"I don't want either of them, ever," She said, directly looking into my eyes.

I hugged her, kissed her forehead, and said, "Grab some top. Go."

"You?"

"I am not going anywhere. Come fast."

"She is love," I whispered to myself

Hey guys. Hope you like the update. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.3K 29
//COMPLETA// ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ รˆ una storia che vuole esprimere molti aspetti particolari... la protagonista รจ forte e gentile ma non รจ un dio, รจ umana e, come...
86.2K 4.9K 99
una storia sulla ship migliore di questa edizione, sarah x liljolie. non credo abbia bisogno di una descrizione, le conoscete fin troppo bene
43.1K 2.7K 10
"ecco, tieni, prendi questi" "stai scherzando? Ce li ho i soldi" "la macchinetta non da resto, te l'ho giร  detto" "oh mio dio, VA BENE, va bene, graz...
455K 26.8K 39
"Jungkook. Mi. Ha. Appena. Trombato." BTS Jungkook x Lettrice Questa รจ solo una traduzione, la storia originale รจ di @pocketbangtan, pertanto tutti i...