𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓...

By jellyshuas

chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to rob a goofy-ass... More

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
1; 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚
2; 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧
3; 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
4; 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙
5; 𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
6; 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
7; 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩?!
8; 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝
9; 𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤
10; 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢
11; 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙮
12; 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨
13; 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚
14; 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚
15; 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠
17; 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢
18; 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
19; 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
20; 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩
21; 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
22; 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮
23; 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣
24; 𝙙𝙖𝙮-𝙤𝙛𝙛
25; 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩
26; 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
27; 𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙖
28; 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙤
29; 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
30; 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙
31; 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
32; 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨
33; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮)
34; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷)
35; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽)
36; 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
37; 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮
38; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎)
39; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜)
40; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎)
41; 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚
42; 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣
43; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴)
44; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲)
45; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀)
46; 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪
47; 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩
48; 𝙥𝙪𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨
49; 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡
50;𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚
51; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬)
52; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬)
53; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞)
54; 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝
55; 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
56; 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨
57; 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬
58; 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮
59; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣
60; 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨
61; 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
62; 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣
63; 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨
64; 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙩
65; 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖?
66; 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
67; 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
68; 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
69; 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚
70; 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
71; 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙨
72; 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚
73; 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
NOTE

16; 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚

4.8K 265 230
By jellyshuas

"hey, shrimpy, cat-eyes!" soonyoung's head poked out of the elevator. "get in, we're going to order new motorbikes for you!" so, the two memebers went inside the elevator and waited for the lift to arrive at the fourth floor.

out of nowhere, jihoon spoke. "soonyoung's the cutest-! GODDAMNIT, SOONYOUNG! STOP CONTROLLING ME!" wonwoo realizes that soonyoung had controlled jihoon, so he spoke such words that jihoon won't probably say.  soonyoung was busy laughing, on the other side. "your jokes really aren't funny, what's up with your humor?"

"hey, if i find it funny, i laugh! happiness comes in simple things!" soonyoung protests, slamming a fist on his chest like he was a knight facing his king. jihoon only rolled his eyes at soonyoung, turning to avoid the taller's gaze.

wonwoo puffed up his cheeks, letting out air from his mouth slowly in impatience. the elevator dinged quickly after, and the three went out of the lift. "hey, you three! look at chan's design! it's really sleek!" mingyu says, upon their entrance.

"oh, we can customize?!"

"of course, shrimpy! we have budget!" soonyoung winked. jihoon rolled his eyes yet again. wonwoo just nodded in agreement, finding customisation according to personality is necessary.

"is it really unexpected of me to like this kind of stuff?" chan asked, scratching his scalp. chan's motorbike design was akin to seokmin's jeep palette, black and silver. but, chan added a touch of gold as linings on the side.

"yeah, you're all fluffy and stuff!" mingyu comments, reaching to pinch chan's cheek. chan chuckled.

"my design is the most impressive one! don't you agree, joshuji?!" jeonghan nudged joshua, who was busy arranging the customisation orders to the motorcycle company. "it's a classic motorbike, all silver! but with glitters!" jeonghan opens his arms, proud of what he has done.

wonwoo was busy making his own customisation, but he shook his head and replied: "that's a bad idea." to which jeonghan pouted. jihoon finished early and his design didn't get as much attention; it was a normal black motorbike with grey parts. what surprised them again, was wonwoo's style.

"what the heck....." mingyu muttered, staring at the final draft that wonwoo made. "is that like... hot wheels inspired?"

"i think it is." soonyoung looked at the screen. "wow. that's so...creative."

wonwoo's design was all red. some yellow and orange for the flames. "i find it interesting and cool." wonwoo reasoned. joshua shrugged, deciding not to judge everyone for their choices.

"okay, no regrets!" joshua exclaimed. "HEUSC, submit the four files."

"completed." the virtual assistant replied, before speaking again. "new report, incoming. would you like me to summarize it for you, sir?"

"sure!" soonyoung replied.

"you're not the one being asked!"

"ah, yes, please do." joshua intervenes, before mingyu and soonyoung turn their arguement into a full blown dance showdown.

"over 19 dead hostages were found on the port bay in seoul. all of the victims' bodies are cut open at the torso. instead of organs inside the corpses, police found money worth 500,000 won with a note 'for my family, o.' hunches on the killer not certain."

"fuck, did HEUSC say 'for my family, o'? we all know which mafia does that!" soonyoung comments, chan gasps. joshua was using the speakers to call everyone upstairs.

"m-mafia?"

"yes. that mafia is almost as equally strong as pledis mafia, yet they're under pledis mafia. you know them well, they're the ones who you grew up with." soonyoung stated, giving jihoon one glance. that one glance told jihoon that soonyoung cared for him. soonyoung still remembers the incident in their first mission together. "fukuro mafia."

"but how did you know?" jeonghan asked. wonwoo took this chance to show his wittiness.

"fukuro is owl in japanese. 'o' stands for owl, or maybe owl's eyes." wonwoo stood up. "it might be really simple logic for a big mafia, but it seems like they're doing that on purpose so they gain a name in the media, to make an impression on their rivals."

"wonwoo's so smart.." joshua muttered. "that's correct. we're the ones responsible for these kinds of crime. we should do something about the families and fukuro mafia."

"we saw the report!" junhui exclaimed, being the first one to step out of the elevator. "i don't have an idea."

"you always don't." minghao shoved junhu out of the way, entering the scene like a celebrity. "should we send a group, a duo or do all of us need to be involved?"

"i think, on this one, we need to split our duties. like, for consoling and explaining to the families, we should let calm members talk to them. for fukuro mafia's capture..." mingyu spoke.

"i think all of us are needed." seungkwan added—and then he continued, "wait, confronting fukuro mafia?! didn't we like, lose 3 times? and 1 time to pledis?"

jeonghan subconsciously looked at seungcheol—he remembered what he heard last night. this pledis mafia is dangerous, and jeonghan's pretty sure that anyone involved with pledis mafia is dangerous too. i mean, i know fukuro mafia well, and i know some of their weak points—but fighting against them? really?

"i think we have to face them head on this time." seungcheol said. "the new members might not be ready for this, but we're here to guide them and back them up, right? plus, with them, we're stronger."

"that's good and all, but what's the plan?" minghao impatiently asked. vernon nodded along, wanting to go back to bed and sleep.

"whatever that may be, i need to be with joshuji!" jeonghan gushed. all of the other members sighed in unison, surprising jeonghan. "hey, did you guys really have to do in synchronised? is that for emphasis or..? honestly, it's scary how you sighed all at the same time coincidentally."

"this plan is stupid." jihoon raised a hand, before slamming it on the table. the table in the meeting room was pretty hard, so chan could only imagine how hurtful that have been. "why do i get to make the first move?! in horror movies people who're baited usually sacrifice!"

"wonwoo's with you, he can move any bullets away from you." junhui replied.

"i don't know, but if i die, i want you guys to sprinkle my ashes on every meal you eat."

"you don't—!" seungcheol facepalmed. some of the members chuckled. "okay, this mission might be too big, this plan might be too scary for you, jihoon, but trust us—we're going to win this time."

"oh yeah. damn right we are." seungkwan said, smiling and glaring at jihoon. jihoon's face crinkled, before seungkwan wriggled his eyebrows at jihoon. jihoon decides to look at other things instead.

"okay, no more objections? meeting is finished."

"jeonghan-hyung?" the door creaked, revealing chan. "what is it?"

"let me in first!" jeonghan exclaimed, getting in himself. "okay, chan, you might not like this but..."

"get to the point, hyung." chan jerked his thumb to his new phone. seems like he was busy before jeonghan came. "what is it?"

"well, i heard your conversation with seungcheol. i think we should leave seventeen."

silence.

silence.

silence.

"hyung, not that i don't trust you..." chan sighed, sounding like he's tired. "but, hyung, this whole thing might be full of bloodshed and injuries, it's still a good place to stay for me."

"it's just....i don't want you to get hurt, or the others to get hurt. my ability could help, but i'm not a doctor. what if you get a bad injury, and i make it worse—but what if that instantly kills you? i can't heal people whose hearts have stopped beating." jeonghan ruffled chan's hair, giving him a smile full of worry.

"i'll be careful for you, hyung!" chan reassures, making jeonghan feel a little less stressed. "you should be careful too, okay?"

"okay." jeonghan said.

a/n: updates will be delayed for a week! :(( but when i get back, i'll post several chapters to make up to it! also, i may post another short jihan ff soon \\\٩('^')۶////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 10.4K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
11.7K 808 21
Hyunjin and Jisung work part-time at a popular coffeehouse on their university's campus. It's a pleasant job, quiet most of the day (Until exam seaso...
23.4K 955 39
Y/n is a simple girl and lived in Busan but as she turned 18 her family shifted her to Seoul and her parents had shifted her to a mansion yes to a ma...
90.7K 2.5K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is 💀 read at your own risk b...