Niall Horan Imagines

By lexi34

Here are some Niall Horan imagines!! hope you enjoy, as always feel free to leave requests or suggestions xo... More

Authors Note
Your First Date
He is on Live
You Come Home Drunk
He Comes Home Drunk
Mornings Together
You're Pregnant (PT 1)
You're Pregnant (PT 2)
You're Pregnant (PT 3)
You're at his Concert
Quick question!
First Sleepover
You're Pregnant (PT 4)
Authors Note
You go Golfing
Party of Three
You're Pregnant (PT5)
For Niall
You Breakup(PT2)
You Get Sick
Better Together
You Breakup (PT 3)
One Night Stand
Fanfic
Amelia
What a feeling
The Baby (1)
Back to University
Nurse
Damage Control
Long Distance
Sweet Valentine
Flights
Harry
Mystery Man
FANFIC
Cheating
Cheating (pt2)
Interrupted Date
Nice to Meet Ya

You Breakup(PT1)

2.3K 33 26
By lexi34

Everything has been hard, Niall just got home from the last leg of his American tour and he has been out every night with the lads and just not around.   Even before he was back things were hard, we haven't been communicating the best and bickering like crazy. However we decided to move in together right before he left so when he came home we could just already be in the same place, however it seems I see him less than I did before.  It's only the third night of him being back and he has already been out three time with the lads.  We haven't even had eaten a meal together and we live in the same bloody place.

I was sitting on the couch working on some University work when the front door swung open followed by a roar of voices.

"Hey love! Brought the lads over gonna play some fifa."  Niall grinned as he walked through the door.

"Hi Ni! And everyone else."  I waved at the hand full of boys.

There was a drunken response from all the boys and we did our greetings and chit chats.

"Playing in here or the other room?"  I asked Niall.

"Here preferably."  He said sitting down next to me.  "Uni?  I thought the semester was over?"  He rose a brow.

"I'm applying for the gradu.."  I was cut off.

"Boys want some beer or liquor?"  Niall interrupted and was off the couch within seconds..

"Hey, (y/n) are you happy Niall is home?"  Lewis asked as he jumped onto the couch.

"Yeah for sure, but we haven't done anything together.  He has been gone since he got back, we haven't even eaten a meal together and we live in the same place."  I frowned.

"I'm sorry, have you tried talking to him about it?  He's probably just making up for lost time while on tour."  Lewis tried to make me feel better, it was not really helping.

"I waited up for him last night to talk and he told me he didn't have time." I sighed. "And he has been with you and the lads all week so I didn't want to interrupt your plans."  

Lewis looked confused for a second, but just as he opened his mouth the other lads and Niall came bounding into the living room. He looked at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry.'

I grabbed my books and laptop and moved into our bedroom.  For the next few hours I continued working on the proposal for graduate program grants, they were not going well given the amount of noise the boys were making. 

I decided to give up on that task for the night, and to just get ready for bed.  I quickly showered and threw on a random pair of pants and sweatshirt and crawled into bed. 

*Few hours later

I felt a rustling in the bed which woke me up.  I don't think I've been asleep very long, my show on Netflix was still running.

"Didn't mean to wake you."  Niall said from the other side of the bed.

"It's okay, how was your night?" I asked trying to get some actual conversation from him, I rolled over to face him only to see his back to me.

He answered with snores and so I rolled back over and went back to bed.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, which was the usual since the tour and even now that Niall is home.  I checked the time and it was only 6am, very odd for Niall to be out already.

I walked out of our bedroom and into the kitchen to make coffee and to my surprise my messy haired brunette sitting on the counter with a cup of coffee.

"Morning (y/n), how'd ya sleep?" He asked not moving his eyes from his phone.

"I slept alright, how about you?"  I asked grabbing a mug from the cabinet.

"Fine, me throat hurts so I think I was snoring."  He said looking at me for a quick moment.

"You were."  I tried to smile at him but he was already back to looking at his phone. 

I walked over to him and wrapped my around his waist.  "I missed you alot Ni, you know that right? and that I love you like crazy."  I asked looking up at him.

"Hmm?"  He asked raising a brow and finally putting his phone down.

"I just said I missed you alot and that I love you." I sighed pulling away from him.

"Oh yea, I missed you too! But we have so much time together now that you live here."  He smiled briefly then pulled his phone back up.  "I'm going to Lewis's in like 20 to go listen to his album."  He muttered.

"Are you going to be gone all day again?"  I asked quietly from the other side of the kitchen.

"Not sure, couple hours at least."  He shrugged.

"I haven't had any time with you Niall."  I blurted out.

"You live here, we are together a ton."  He said kind of grumpy.

"What we sleep in the same bed?  This is the first morning I've seen you since you've been home."  I mumbled.

"Get up earlier and you'd see me."  He snapped.

"I was up at 5 yesterday for my workout class and you were gone!  You've spent more time with everyone than you have with me."  I said with tears beginning to well up in my eyes.

"Sorry I've got bloody friends (y/n), maybe if you'd go out you could have some too."  He snapped and jumped off the counter and left the kitchen.

I followed him, I am so not done with this conversation.

"Niall what the hell."  I called at him.

"I'm sick of you thinking you deserve my time when you don't. Leave me alone."  He spun around and yelled. 

Half way through what he was saying tears were running down my face.

"Ni you don't mean that do you?"  I mumbled as he was still looking at me.

"You don't deserve all my time, I'm going to Lewis's. Don't blow up my phone."  He said as he grabbed his wallet.

"Niall, please." I begged, trying to get him to stay.

"(y/n) I'm leaving.  Do something useful while I'm gone." He snapped.

I plopped to the ground my face full of tears, I can't believe what just happened. 

Niall's POV

"Hey man!" Lewis said as he pulled me in for a hug.  "(y/n) couldn't make it again?" He asked, again was referring to the fact that all week the lads have been inviting her out with us but I didn't ask her.

"Hey, and nah I didn't ask her.  We've been spending a lot of time together."  He shrugged as I sat in the studio chair.

"How?  We've been going out all week without her."  He someone chuckled but I could tell he was being serious.

"We live together?"  I snapped.

"That's bonkers, has she mentioned any thing?"  He asked.

"Today she was upset, but I don't see the issue. Why do you ask?"  I said crossing my legs.

"Niall you just got home from touring and you've been with us more than her."  He mumbled.

"Drop it, she's fine.  We're fine." I don't see everyone's issue, I'm happy with her she should be happy with me. 

"Niall she mentioned it to me yesterday, I think it is an issue." He said.

"What do you mean?"  I asked.

"Last night, she told me that you guys haven't even had a meal togther.  Along with her not wanting to interupt plans, plans that she was invited to.  Did you not ask her?"  He asked in a flat voice.

"Well no I didn't but I wanted time with just the lads. I'm the only one with a girlfriend so it seems awkward."  I shrugged, I didn't know what to say.

"All I am going to say is you're going to lose her if you keep this shit up." Lewis snapped, I did not realize him and (y/n) were so close.

*Hours later*

I opened the door to the apartment.

"Hey (y/n)! Where are you."  I called,  listening to all of Lewis's songs about heart break really had me worried for our relationship.  I've been an ass the last few days.

There was no answer. "Love?"  I called as I walked into the kitchen.  Nope not in there so I walked down into our bedroom and my heart sank.

All of (y/n)'s things are gone, not a single shoe or shirt to be found.  None of her books on the nightstand.  The only thing different in the room was a piece of paper.

'Ni, 

  I'm sorry for the way I am doing this, however you do not give me enough time in the day to do this.  So I clearly have to do it this way,  we need to breakup.  I can't be with someone who won't even say I love you back after over a year together, or be with someone who won't even eat a meal with me.  You know I loved you with every fiber of my being but I can't handle it anymore, I feel alone even when you're around.  If you find anymore of my stuff send it to my parents house.      

I'm sorry

yours, well not yours.

(y/n)"

___________________________________________

Let me know what you all think!! Sad a breakup, will they be back together in PT 2??
Be sure to vote and comment!

Xoxo

lex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 82 10
I hope you will enjoy!
1K 3 35
Harry styles imagine
7.5K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!