CD'S & Mixtapes || {Alex Gask...

By thedreamerswritings

"You're not even pretty." he breathed, leaning in closer."You're beautiful." ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
The Playlist That Alex Gave Webster

Chapter Twenty

598 26 13
By thedreamerswritings

Chapter Song: All I Want by Kodaline

~Track 1 on 'Sad Songs For Crying To' (made by Webster)

(Quick A/N: Okay I am begging you guys to go and listen to this song because it fits this chapter so well, and I wrote this chapter while listening to song because it works so well!)

Alex

He would like to say that he didn't see the car fly through the red traffic lights, that he didn't see Webster wheel into the middle of the road, desperately trying to get away from him.

That he didn't see the car smack right into her.

That he didn't see her fly through the air and smash on to the ground like a comet shooting out of space and crash landing into the middle of the road.

That he didn't see her blood like scattered red teardrops on the road right now.

It had all happened so fast.

In seconds he was beside her, on his knees, leaning over her un-moving body, tears falling down his face like a waterfall.

All his fault.

It was all his fault.

Sirens wailed in the backgound as people started to scream at the sight of Webster. Blood was pouring from her everywhere.

But Alex ignored the sirens, the screams, the cries of women who had no idea.

Nothing mattered more than her right now.

Nothing.

"Webster....." he whispered, slowly reaching out to brush her curly hair out out of he face. It was sticking to her forehead because of the blood.

"C-Come on. I know you're a-alright." he sniffed, using his jumper to wipe away the blood dripping from her nose.

His tears were splashing on to her face. He didn't know what to do. For once in his fucking messed up life, Alex didn't know what to do.

The sirens were louder now, and when he heard the screeching of tires coming to halt, he knew that the ambulance had arrived.

"Webster, listen to me. You are not going to die on me. You are not going to leave me alone." he sobbed. She didn't move. She didn't even open up he eyes. Her glasses were gone, probably lying somwhere on the road, smashed and broken.

"Listen to me. Everything I said to you five minutes ago, it was all bullshit. I was just hurt...." he trailed off as a new wave of tears washed over him, making his vision blurred.

"When I kissed you, it was because I wanted to kiss you, not because I felt sorry for you. I wanted to kiss you Webster. I still want to kiss you."

Sad words from a broken soul, that's all that was coming out of him.

It's funny how little words mean when you're a little too late.

That's when the string of promises started to pour out of him like they were never going to stop.

"I don't want you to leave me. I don't want a life without you in it. If you wake up, I promise I'll never complain about listening to One Direction ever again. I promise that we can cosplay as Harry and Ginny like you wanted us to. I promise that we can eat skittles and popcorn all the time while you tell me about your nerdy habits..."

He went on to promise her the world if she woke up, not that it was his to give, but if it meant that she would come back to him, he would do it.

"Sir, we need you to let go of the girl now." huffed one of the doctors as they approached him. He clutched Webster's body tighter towards him. No way was he letting her go.

He was afraid if he let her go, he'd never get her back.

"No." he growled.

The doctor sighed.

"Sir, she needs to be brought to hospital. Please don't make this harder than it has to be."

Suddnely a swarm of men in white coats were surrounding him and Webster, and they started to close in on them.

"No! Please! Leave us alone! Leave us alone!" he begged, his voice sounding raw and broken.

"It's for the best son."

"Fuck off!"

"Sir just let the girl go."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

"Alex! Let her go!"

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Brianna, her pink hair as vibrant as ever, her eyeliner still smudged under her eyes. She looked like she was about to cry, her bottom lip was trembling.

"Alex let her go."

Something about her voice made him let Webster go. Out of everyone, only Brianna's voice seemed to reach him through the Hell that he was currently living in.

He let her go.

Then the doctors started their work.

"I need an oxygen mask right now!"

"I can't feel a pulse!"

"Jesus, somebody just get a stretcher!"

"Legs are damaged, head is bleeding...not sure if it's internal!"

"She needs the stretcher now!"

"I can't stop the bleeding!"

"She's not responding!"

"Everybody clear off! This is a code red situation!"

Then they put her on a stretcher.

And then she was gone.

"Alex? Alex! Alex talk to me!"

Brianna was talking to him. He couldn't really hear her. It was like his world had suddnely gone underwater.

He had let her go.

He wasn't sure if he was ever going to get her back.

As the ambulance pulled away and sped down the road once again, sirens blaring, only one thought seemed to be haunting his mind.

He shut his eyes and remembered a promise that he made on a cold night outside the gates of a park.

"I promise that I will never hurt you

He could make a list of all the broken promises he had made the girl in the wheelchair.

************************************

Alex

If you loved me?

Then why'd you leave me?

Take my body,

Take my body.

All I want is,

And all I need is,

To find somebody,

Find somebody,

Like you oh whoa oh.....

SMASH!

He threw his empty Jameson bottle at the wall and watched it smash to a million little pieces. Jameson was an irish whiskey. Irish.

Webster was irish.

SMASH!

Another bottle for another memory.

He was drunk of course. She had been right all along. He did drown his sorrows with drink, but what else was supposed to make him forget about her? He just wanted to forget.

But it was impossible to forget her.

She was always haunting him in his memories, like just when he thought he had forgotten about her, he remembered something small that would trigger the memories, like her laugh, or her eyes, or the fact that she smelled like vanilla and strawberries all the time. All of them painful to remember, all of them always tearing down the walls he had built around himself to block her out.

Kodaline.

That's all he was listening to at the moment.

They had been her favourite, apart from One Direction of course.

He still hated One Direction.

But if liking them brought her back to him, he would fucking marry Harry Styles.

She was in intensive care. That's what Brianna had texted him anyway. Actually, the text had went something like this:

Recieved at 6:42pm

CHEESY: She's not dead. She's in intensive care. I'm with her mom. Nobody's allowed in to see her. I'll be over at eight to check on you.

But then she had texted him again, and this text had made him open a new bottle of Jameson.

Recieved at 7:22pm

CHEESY: She's in a coma on life support. Something went wrong. I'm sorry.

Fuck, he was a mess. How could a girl have him strung out like this? But then again,

Webster had never been just a girl.

Kodaline.

All he could do was listen to Kodaline.

You brought out the best of me.

A part of me I've never seen.

You took my soul,

You wiped it clean.

Our love was made for movie screens.....

************************************

Alex

At 8:06pm Brianna came over.

The cried together.

She asked him if he wanted to stay over at the hospital until she woke up.

He had said no.

He had said no because sitting in the hospital would be too painful for him.

************************************

Alex

At 2:54am, Brianna fell asleep on the floor.

Instead of going to sleep, he listened to about five of Webster's playlists.

He didn't cry.

He had nothing left to cry out.

Pinching his eyes shut, Alex felt himself reminiscing once again.

It seemed like the more he tried to forget, the more he wanted to remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
60.9K 3.5K 40
in which Gerard Pique learns how to be a Madridista. [completed]