HARD TO LOVE YOU ( VKOOK )

Da grace_flow22

Where Taehyung is suffering from abuse by his husband Jeon Jungkook for 2 years . And find out that he is pre... Altro

Hello!
CHARACTERS
Change
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5.1
Part 5.2
Part 6
Part 7
Update Soon
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Suggestion
Part 20
Explaining
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
IMPORTANT
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Author's Note: Important
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Important
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Hey!!
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Update Soon!!
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 29

7.3K 285 179
Da grace_flow22

Hii!
A new update for my lovely readers.

Guys remember this that...

Jihoon is not going to be pregnant because Jungkook used protection so don't worry, many of you guys commenting that 'What if Jihoon got pregnant' so i want to clear this doubt.

Now you can read it and i hope you like it😊

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Jungkook turn to look at Taehyung, anger rising again eyes turning dark by looking at his husband behind another man. His fist clenched at his sides "Yoongi take these fuckers out of my site i have some things to clear with this filth of my husband" he said eyes never leaving the younger. When he got no response in return from his right hand man his eyes go back to Yoongi and to his surprise he was staring back at him with blank expression. Jungkook raised his eyebrow at the other still Yoongi didn't faze.

Yoongi keep the eye contact with his boss "Are you serious Jungkook?" He said disbelief. Jungkook sure is his Boss for whom he's working for so many years but Yoongi can't let Jungkook behave like that to the younger. Yoongi always had a soft spot for the younger from the day Jimin tell him how Taehyung lost his parents in such a young age and then Jungkook behaviour with him. Yoongi always been loyal to Jungkook, never questioned his doings but today as he can see that red angry hand print on the younger cheek it's boil his blood. "He is your husband for god sake!" He shouted angrily pointing to the younger.

Jungkook chuckle "Yes I'm serious Yoongi! Because you don't know how I'm feeling right now as my husband call someone behind my back to my own fucking house! Because you don't know in which position i find my own husband with this bastard! Yoongi he was clinging to another man like his life depends on it....... AND YOU ALSO DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW THIS FILTHY SLUT OF MY HUSBAND IS CHEATING ME BEHIND MY BACK!" He shouted his whole face is fuming with anger. He strides towards the younger and held him by his elbow pulling him in front from the behind of Hoseok. Hoseok tries to stop him but Jackson held him back tightly in his hold as Hoseok struggle in his grip looking back at Jackson pleading him with his eyes to let him go but other shook his head.

Taehyung was afraid if Jungkook going to hit him, he can't let that happen what if something will happen to his baby in all these commotion so he try to push his husband away from him. Jungkook got more angry and lift his hand to slap him but before he can do that Yoongi scream at him making him stop in his action.

Yoongi eyes widened "Enough! I said enough..... don't dare to lay your hand on Taehyung" he shouted. Jungkook stare at Yoongi, his gaze hardened and same goes for his grip on the younger elbow resonating a painful wince from him.

Jungkook laugh maniacally "And who are you to order me huh?" He asked tilting his head like crazy dog who is ready to rip his hyung head off.

Yoongi walk closer to them and pull Taehyung away from Jungkook towards him. His heart clenched as younger hold his shirt in his fist weakly like telling to take him away from all this pain.

Hoseok look at Yoongi with hope, till now he was ignoring the other but he knows that Yoongi can help Taehyung so he push all his ego back and try to catch the attention of the other. "Y-Yoongi... Yoongi i swear It's not like that.... please believe me Taehyung and me are best friends from the way back from our school. T-Taehyung is not like that, he's not cheating on Jungkook with me I swear Yoongi please believe me..." he said desperately hoping that Yoongi will believe him.

Yoongi look at pleading man for a mere second before turning his gaze to other way "Your whole being is a lie to me Hoseok... you always told me a lie but i know that today you're not lying and i also know Taehyung he can't do something like this" he said. Hoseok is the biggest mistake of his life but for now he know that he is not lying.
He look at the younger with soft eyes before glaring at Jungkook. "Your saying that this kid is cheating on you okay i believe it for a minute..." Hoseok try to interrupt him but he lift his hand as a sign to shut up which was followed by the other "Then....... what you are doing behind his back is it any better?" He asked, Jungkook's anger vanish and replace with a panic expression on his face as his eyes widened. This statement of Yoongi sure have Taehyung attention and he look at Jungkook with confused face.

Jungkook eyes went to his husband who is staring back at him and his breath hitched. A lump formed in his throat it's becoming hard for him to speak. "H-Hyung d-don't.... i-i told you it w-was j-just a one time thing" he mentally scold himself for stuttering. How can he stutter at such a serious moment like this. But he is really afraid, what if Yoongi tell about his deed to the younger?

Yoongi chuckle, shaking his head side to side in disbelief "Oh really? But i don't think so by looking at HIM!" He grits out. 'HIM' is used for the person he saw back in the Mansion. Jungkook's breath stuck in his throat.

Taehyung was still staring at him "W-w-what are y-you t-talking about h-hyung?" He asked, hia question is towards Yoongi but eyes still on Jungkook. Jungkook breathing become unstable, all the blood drains from his face. His mind thinking of any excuse but how can he think when he is panicking? Jungkook look at everything in the room except Taehyung eyes. And it was enough for Taehyung to know that there is something really wrong. He look at his husband before turning around and facing Yoongi face to face. He's unsure if he want to know the answer or not. It's like there is something he need to know but at the same time he want it to be hidden from him. He took a deep breath, he have to know what Yoongi talking about "Tell me Hyung what does that mean" he was somewhat relieved that he didn't stutter this time.

Yoongi look at Taehyung who is hoping for an answer and then back at Jungkook who is  pleading him silently to not let out anything. But he know well, he have to tell the younger what he seen back at the mansion. Taehyung deserve to know. He glare at Jungkook for taking advantage of his husband's innocence "Jungkook I'm sure that Taehyung is not cheating on you but I'm not sure about YOU!" He said calmly. Jungkook grit his teeths, glaring at his right hand man. But he didn't saw how Taehyung gasped in shock, how his hurtful eyes filled with tears, how his face contours with pain, pain in his heart. How his heart clenched by the words of Yoongi which was towards his husband. He didn't saw how Taehyung eyes starts to shed tears when he look at his husband in disbelief but when Jungkook notice his heart shatter from those tearful eyes looking at him. That betrayal look on his husband's face giving him twisted feeling like if sky is going to fall on him or like he is going to puke from all the stress is creeping in his body.

(Just Few Hours Before)

Jungkook was sitting on the chair and Yoongi was at the corner, typing furiously on his laptop trying to break in Hoseok and Jackson phone. He is working from past two hours and nothing happened. It was the last moment when he was going to give up "Jungkook!" He calls as his eyes widened looking concentrated on the display. Jungkook run towards his right hand man call.

Jungkook look at Yoongi's shocked face "What?" He asked but the other didn't give him any response. He eyes trails to the screen where the older gazing at. His eyes narrowed at the text which is display on the screen. It shows that Jackson got a message from someone.

Yoongi look at Jungkook "I hacked Jackson phone and it shows that he got a text from this private number half an hour ago" he explained.

Private Number

Way is clear now. Jungkook Left for his work 5 minutes ago, i don't know if he left for his company or not but house is empty except the target.

Jungkook growls "I knew it! I knew they were planing something. We have to hurry Yoongi. These fuckers went to MY house, I'm going to kill them" he said as he pick up his phone and Yoongi also stood on his feet. "Hurry up!" He shouted and Older quickly pick up his gun and laptop. They were at the door when someone comes in before they can open the door. Jungkook tensed from the figure and look back at Yoongi who is clueless from the new person appearance. In whole Mansion, every single person know the consequences they have to face if they enter in their King's office without any important reason and top of that without knocking at the door. Yoongi was afraid for the person because Jungkook is furious right now and he will surely kill this person. But what happen next make his jaw dropped in shock. Because that person.....

.......throw himself in Jungkook arms and clung to his neck, eyes tired and sleepy. "Master~ you didn't come to the room to meet Jihoonie...." small boy whine to his master, pout rest on his rosy lips as he look up to his master. "I miss you soooo~ much Master" he chirps. Jungkook quickly held him from his waist when he saw Jihoon almost loose his balance.

Jungkook never want this day to come, mostly not in front of any his known person like Yoongi. He know Yoongi always followed his order but if the older came to know what he did to this boy then the older surely tell someone. What if he tell Jimin and then Jimin will tell his husband... no he can't let this happen. He have to act fast or he will caught with his little secret.  "Jihoonie go back to your room okay? I have to go for my work" he said urgently, slowly discarding younger's hands away from his neck. Younger whine but Jungkook held his hand gently and make the younger look at him. He give the younger stern look "Jihoonie i said go back to your room now!" He said in stern voice. Jihoon nods with teary eyes and pouted at the stern voice of his Master. Jungkook sighs "I'll come back to meet you okay? Your good boy right?" He whispered in younger's ear so his words could be unheard by the other. Jihoon nodded again and turn back to leave the office.

Yoongi look at younger who disappeared from the office. He turn back to Jungkook, still shocked "Jungkook what was that? Who is that boy?" He asked the younger. He got angry when he got no answer from his boss "Jungkook! I'm asking you, don't you hear me? Who is he? Is he is your fling? Are cheating on your husband?" He bombarded Jungkook with so many questions.

Jungkook kept his blank face "It's not Jungkook for you Yoongi..... I'm your boss and you are well aware what you have to call me when we our in my mansion or if we are in any mission. Did you forget that?" He tried to dodge the questions of the older.

But Yoongi is not going to be effected by Jungkook voice. "Don't try to change the topic Jeon Jungkook! So he is your toy right? Your cheating on Taehyung oh god i can't believe this! I'm not going with you.... No! just fuck off yourself" he said as he throw his laptop and gun on the table. He pinch his forehead between his index finger and thumb stressed.

Jungkook grip his shoulders "No... please no Hyung you can't do that. You have to go with me. You said me that you will not let those bastard take my husband away from me" he said

Yoongi just shook his head as no "Jungkook you are cheating on your husband and you know me well.... i always told you to never let your anger consume you, to never hurt your partner, to never make anyone go through something which you have gone through because you know that feeling very well, to never cheat on your husband" he look at the younger with piercing eyes. "You cheat on your Husband and what not? I don't even know!" He push Jungkook hands away from his shoulders.

Jungkook can feel himself guilty "I'm sorry Hyung... it was just one time thing and i swear I'll never do that mistake again. On that day, i was really stressed and it just happen..... but I'm assuring you know that it will never happen again! I promise.." he pleaded to his hyung.

Yoongi look at Jungkook's teary eyes. He thinks that younger is surely feeling guilty and he'll never do that again "Okay but then why he is calling you Master, he cling to you like a koala and by looking at his state i can say he is living the luxurious life no?" He asked narrowing his eye.

Jungkook nods "Well he think I'm his Master and he got attached to me as he don't have parents so i let him live in my room and order one of my maid to give him everything he wants. But it's all out of the guilt not like i want to take advantage in return" he inquiries and hope Yoongi don't ask him any questions further.

Yoongi pick his laptop and gun again as he look at Jungkook "It will never happen again right?" He asked as they make their way out of the office.

Jungkook walks infront of him, he gave a nod "Yes Yoongi now hurry up i want to kill those fuckers" he exclaimed as they sit in the car and Jungkook speeds up in the direction of his house. He will beat the shit out of those lunatics and burry them alive.

"He is cheating on you Taehyung" Yoongi states and glare at Jungkook.

Jungkook don't know what to do now, Yoongi told his husband that he is cheating on him now what? Is Taehyung going to leave him. No he can't.. Taehyung is not like that, he will never leave his husband alone.

Taehyung feel nauseous, he stumbles back, Yoongi held him to prevent him from falling but he push olders hands away and slides down on the floor not believing his legs if they can support him. All these he keep it up with Jungkook no matter what. He never think of Jungkook cheating on him. Tears flow down his cheeks and a cry left from his parted dry lips. He wailed in his sorrows. His ear piercings cry gives goosebumps to everyone present in the house. He screams, what he done wrong in his whole life? Did he deserve all of this pain? Everyone except Jungkook flinched from his heart wrecking scream.

Jungkook approached crying Taehyung and kneel in front of him. He put his hand on shaking shoulder of his husband. Tears starts to fill in his own eyes from the dishielved state of his husband "I'm s-sorry Tae-Taehyung.... I-It w-was a m-mistake i-i s-swear" he try to reason but Taehyung slapped him and push him back. Jungkook fell back with a thud, his left side of his face is red now.

Taehyung wipe his tears furiously and glare at his husband with hatred eyes. "Your sorry? Your fucking sorry!! What i ever done wrong Jungkook? What I've done to deserve all this pain? Am i not enough for you? After everything you done to me, everything you made me go through, every bruise you given to me, after brutally raping without my content..... AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!!!" he shouted at Jungkook. Other three gasp at the new information, the torture Jungkook make the younger go through. Taehyung break down in tears "J-Jungkook i j-just wish for a b-bit of your love and that's it. I n-never ask you of all those ex-expensive gift but j-just some c-cuddles. I never d-demand for the d-dinner in any l-luxurious p-place but a s-simple dinner w-with you in t-this house. I n-never r-raise my v-voice on y-you but j-just s-some loving w-words out of y-your mouth. I n-never ask y-you to l-let me m-meet my f-family or f-friends but s-some h-happy time w-we spent w-with each o-other a-alone. I n-never ask y-you to s-stop y-your torture b-but some l-love f-from my h-husband. Is i-it that h-hard to g-give? Is it a l-lot from y-you i e-ever a-ask?" He asked. Tears streaming down from his eyes. Jungkook shook his head and try to say something but younger continuous "Jungkook do you........ do you ever love me?" He asked with his tear strained face.

A cry errupt from Jungkook throat "Y-Yes Taehyung h-how c-can you s-say t-that... i a-always l-loved y-you b-baby and a-always w-will t-till m-my last b-breath" he said as he reach his hand to wipe the tears of his husband.

Taehyung turn his head to the side which make Jungkook retort his hand back to him. Taehyung chuckle painfully and look at his husband with narrow eyes "Y-You l-love m-me? B-But i n-never feel l-like t-that.... e-every pain y-you g-gave m-me assured t-that y-you n-never l-l-love m-me" he shook his head side to side.

Jungkook cries "N-No n-no... Tae.... p-please don't s-say t-that... I'm s-sorry I'm r-really sorry.." he apologised, folding his hand and plead his husband to forgive him.

Taehyung give a soft sad smile "All that pain you gave me makes me hate you.... i hate you Jungkook i hate you soo much.." spats those words. It gave a pang in his heart but he have to.

Jungkook eyes turn dark at hateful words of his husband "No you don't" he said through his gritting teeths. He hold the chin of the younger tightly making him to look at him. "You hear me? You don't hate me" he growls.

Taehyung struggle with his husband's grip on chin "Yes i hate you Jungkook because i can't love someone like you!! You are a monster who have no feelings!!" He spat the words on the older's face.

And Jungkook had enough. He can't hear those words from his husband mouth. His eyes darkened and small creepy smile rest on his lips. Taehyung shivers from the menace look on his husband face. Jungkook slapped Taehyung hard and again grip his chin in his hand. "YOU DON'T HATE ME" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Yoongi runs to Jungkook and pull him away from the younger. He drags Jungkook away and look at Hoseok "Get out of here you both" he said more like a order. Hoseok shook his head "But....." he try to form his word and turn his eyes to look at the younger who is crying on the floor uncontrollably. Yoongi hissed "Just get out and Jackson help me to drag Jungkook out of here.. he is not at the right state of his mind right now. We have to hurry or he will destroy everything.... Hoseok it's okay you don't have to worry about Taehyung and he need some time alone so let him.." he said. Jackson run to Yoongi and take a hold of Jungkook he can see that Jungkook is looking a mentally ill crazy person. He's like a Maniac who is ready to kill everyone and Yoongi is well aware of this side of Jungkook.

Hoseok look puzzled but nonetheless give a curt nod and make his way out of the house after giving Taehyung a pat on his shoulders. He have to call someone for the younger, he can't leave him here alone. And only one persone can make feel comfortable so he quickly dials the number.

On the other hand, Yoongi and Jackson is still struggling to drag Jungkook out of the house. Taehyung look at growling Jungkook who is glaring back at him telling him that he can't hate him. "I never thought that it going to be that HARD TO LOVE YOU" he said in low voice but enough for Jungkook to hear him.

Jungkook tried to reach him to slap him again, to tell him his place as his husband but Yoongi and Jackson pull all their strength and finally drag him out of the house.

Leaving Taehyung alone in that big house. Taehyung cried and cried. He never thought that this will going to come in his life. A lot happen in one day.

He wipe his tears and lift himself up from the ground. He slowly walk to his room, he had enough. He done everything to make his husband love him but nothing happen.....

"Now it's time to end this Pain"

What Taehyung is going to do?

__________________________________

Hey guys!! So i hope you like it. Thanks to all of you who is reading this story, voting and commenting on it. Thanks for your cheerful comments. I love you all. I never thought that there will ne a day when I'm going to write a story and top of that readers will support me. It feel like dream till now. I know you can see many mistakes in my chapters as English is not my first language. I'm really sorry. And anyone who is feeling bore from the story I'm really sorry and I'll to make it perfect. Thanks for supporting me and giving me soo much love. I love you soo much❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ please be healthy and safe💜💜💜💜

grace_flow22

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

352K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
345K 13K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
902K 50.9K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
1.3M 67.9K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...