I do - Percabeth Fanfiction

By ReignOfFandomsx

I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Modification
A/N
Wattpad Weirdness
ITS WORKING
Chapter 44
The End
WHAT?!
4 years...

Chapter 28

828 24 13
By ReignOfFandomsx

Annabeth's POV
A scream pierces the air. I flinch as I hear it. It isn't any normal scream, it's Percy's. I quickly stab the draknë I was fighting and run to the source of the scream. I watch in horror as percy lies on the ground shaking like crazy while Gaea stands on top of him.

"Fresh Blood from the blood of Olympus, One more to go." she breaths. She turns around and smiles at me wickedly. "Would you like to go next my dear?" She hisses. I stare at her unmoving. Percy. Percy. He can't be dead. No. He can't. I couldn't do anything but cry. She started moving towards me slowly. I tried to stab her but nothing happened. "What's wrong daughter of Athena?" Gaea asks coldly. "Can't think because of losing your precious boyfriend?" She snickers. I shake my head violently. He's not dead.

Suddenly Gaea shoots up towards the sky from a huge wave and is cut to pieces by Percy. The winds calm down and the earth stops shaking. Ouranus and Gaea must have been linked somehow. I quickly stop thinking about that as I run towards percy. He's fallen on the ground unmoving. I collapse next to him and hug his head to my chest. "Percy! Percy wake up!!" I cry. Chiron gallops towards me while looking grim.

" He used his last breath and source of energy to save us and the gods of olumpus." Chiron declares. "Persues Jackson, the savior of olympus." Chiron shouts. Everybody cheers except me. I look into the space wondering if i can continue life without percy jackson. The love of my life.

A/N

Hiii demis. Pls dont kill me. I promise its not over, something very awesome is going to happen soon. Hope ypu liked this chapter. COmment telling me your feedback if you would like to. I literally made myself cry XD. Byeeeee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 797 33
The title says it all. Just a collection of a couple of stories I thought up. Possibility of percabeth-meets. This is my first book ever. So, sorry i...
36.2K 583 17
After a quest in California, Percy and Annabeth take a train back to Camp Half-Blood. But they meet someone who changes their lives. When they, alon...
20.3K 210 50
Annabeth Chase is a workaholic perfectionist with the picture perfect grades and ability to learn quickly. Being sent from her home in France to a bo...
187K 3.3K 32
This is just a little thing I've wanted to do for a while- write a Percabeth fan fiction. So this is basically during The Mark Of Athena, and The Hou...